Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (78809 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
all4naija:
You are notorious feminist by all counts!

I am a feminist, which means equality. Unfortunately you are too primitive
To comprehend that. You love Patriarchy. Only men like you don't know men can be feminists.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrsChima(f): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mandu94:

To comprehend that. You love Patriarchy. Only men like you don't know men can be feminists.

Hello, my fellow feminist. Don't expect quality understanding from women haters.

I too am a feminist. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
MrsChima:

Hello, my fellow feminist. Don't expect quality understanding from women haters.

I too am a feminist. wink

You heard of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrsChima(f): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mandu94:

You heard of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

No. Tell me more.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mandu94:

It is very correct to say men can not be feminists. There has never be a time that word has been used to describe the male person. You are trying hard to bring people to accept your skewed idea - the very notion that is not helping to advance the female sex. Meanwhile, I have always advocated for equal right for both genders and you can ask people who know me on any of related issues on this forum. To be equal is to take responsibility clearly on the same quality or rank and you fail to understand what that means. Seriously, you are going about it from the wrong way. Nobody is going to side with you on your blatant yet notorious display of feminism, as in superiority in this regard, which is completely different from demanding for equality.

I don't want you to be scared of me or to see me as a male chauvinist 'cause I am a civilized person. I am not going to stand and watch while you exhibit your primitiveness here. Give some time and I will make you see where you are wrong all along in your views.

Nevertheless, I know you have a crush on me and there is nothing wrong with that. At least, you like my super car. tonguegrin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
all4naija:
It is very correct to say men can not be feminists. There has never be a time that word has been used to describe the male person. You are trying hard to bring people to accept your skewed idea - the very notion that is not helping to advance the female sex. Meanwhile, I have always advocated for equal right for both genders and you can ask people who know me on any of related issues on this forum. To be equal is to take responsibility clearly on the same quality or rank and you fail to understand what that means. Seriously, you are going about it from the wrong way. Nobody is going to side with you on your blatant yet notorious display of feminism, as in superiority in this regard, which is completely different from demanding for equality.

I don't want you to be scared of me or to see me as a male chauvinist 'cause I am a civilized person. I am not going to stand and watch while you exhibit your primitiveness here. Give some time and I will make you see where are wrong all along in your views.

Nevertheless, I know you have a crush on me and there is nothing wrong with that. At least, you like my super car. tonguegrin

Hahahaaaa, funnily u never have likes. But you are hilarioussssssss. There is a little potential for you to be a comedian.

Back to the matter, I don't know what wave of feminism you have or haven't been researching. But feminism is about equality. And recognising women power within the patriarchal society we live in.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mandu94:

Hahahaaaa, funnily u never have likes. But you are hilarioussssssss. There is a little potential for you to be a comedian.

Back to the matter, I don't know what wave of feminism you have or haven't been researching. But feminism is about equality. And recognising women power within the patriarchal society we live in.

You have never been a woman and don't have the emotional capacity to empathise. Fortunately there are many good MALE feminists unfortunately you are not one of them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mandu94:

I receive 'likes' all the time. That depends on Nairaland users understanding. Indeed, most of them are primitive to come to term with what I write here on many issues. Their ignorance is often patronizing to say the least. I probably have more of those who disagree with me than those who agree with my civilized and matured opinions here. I would say at this point in time that includes you in your pretenses. I don't mean to be rude in any, while looking at your biased views on feminism you would agree with me you have an issue to settle with me.

There is nothing that describe me in the least obvious term as a potential comedian. It's not because I am telling you the truth about your feeling toward me but because I am not somebody who entertains people with jokes. You are in a better position to know that as a girl living in a society that is as advanced as the UK than many Nigerians.

I know my sh*t, ma'am! Your definition all rather understanding of feminism is way beyond equal respect for both genders(equality is a state I completely support in all ramifications) but to show how superior you can be to a male person is something I abhor. It is getting into your head in the wrong way. You can not advocate for equality and at the same time display annoying superiority. That is contrary to reality in any society - from biological standpoint and otherwise. However, I have always seen all the girls I've dated on equal grand with me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
all4naija:

I receive 'likes' all the time. That depends on Nairaland users understanding. Indeed, most of them are primitive to come to term with what I write here on many issues. Their ignorance is often patronizing to say the least. I probably have more of those who disagree with me than those who agree with my civilized and matured opinions here. I would say at this point in time that includes you in your pretenses. I don't mean to be rude in any, while looking at your biased views on feminism you would agree with me you have an issue to settle with me.

There is nothing that describe me in the least obvious term as a potential comedian. It's not because I am telling you the true about your feeling toward me but because I am not somebody who entertains people with jokes. You are in a better position to know that as a girl living in a society that is as advanced as the UK than many Nigerians.

I know my sh*t, ma'am! Your definition all rather understanding of feminism is way beyond equal respect for both genders(equality is a state I completely support in all ramifications) but to show how superior you can be to a male person is something I abhor. It is getting into your head in the wrong way. You can not advocate for equality and at the same time display annoying superiority. That is contrary to reality in any society - from biological standpoint and otherwise. However, I have always seen all the girls I've dated on equal grand with me.

Btw I will ignore you if u mention your delusional comments about me liking you.
Strictly debate.

Feminism is a movement to end sexism, sexual exploitation and oppression. Please note u may be getting confused with other old versions of feminism such as radical feminism, or perhaps Anarcha feminism. I'm talking about feminism today. A simple matter of recognising that there is a a massive problem and coming together is the way to raise awareness and global effort.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
MrsChima:

No. Tell me more.

She's a prestigious Nigerian writer. You should read her books, watch her videos on TEDTALKs. She is a feminist. Also the author of the film adapted from her book- Half a Yellow sun..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mandu94:

She's a prestigious Nigerian writer. You should read her books, watch her videos on TEDTALKs. She is a feminist. Also the author of the film adaption of her book- Half a Yellow sun..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mandu94:

Btw I will ignore you if u mention your delusional comments about me liking you.
Strictly debate.

Feminism is a movement to end sexism, sexual exploitation and oppression. Please note u may be getting confused with other old versions of feminism such as radical feminism, or perhaps Anarcha feminism. I'm talking about feminism today. A simple matter of recognising that there is a a massive problem and coming together is the way to raise awareness and global effort.
Don't you like me? Can you explain better? I don't understand what you are talking about. After calling me a potential comedian here you are talking about ignoring me. Please... As if you are the air I breathe. angry angry angry

You possibly have a wrong view on feminism. You have been reading Octavia E.Butler's books wrongly. cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
all4naija:
Don't you like me? Can you explain better? I don't understand what you are talking about. After calling me a potential comedian here you are talking about ignoring me. Please... As if you are the air I breathe. angry angry angry

You possibly have a wrong view on feminism. You have been reading Octavia E.Butler's books wrongly. cheesy grin

?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mandu94:

?
You can read what I wrote there clearly. Don't you like me? I believe what gave you the wrong impression on equality is that you are probably reading books written by famous feminist authors.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mandu94:

?
You can read what I wrote there clearly. Don't you like me? I believe what gives you the wrong impression on equality is that you are probably reading books written by famous feminist authors.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 12:31am On Apr 13, 2015
all4naija:
You can read what I wrote there clearly. Don't you like me? I believe what gave you the wrong impression on equality is that you are probably reading books written by famous feminist authors.

I don't read feminist books. I'm just feminist by heart.

I know my values and morals, it's my duty to help others see what what I feel.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 13, 2015
Mandu94:

I don't read feminist books. I'm just feminist by heart.

I know my values and morals, it's my duty to help others see what what I feel.
Oh,you're amateur feminist yet want to act as superior to men. Be careful about what you teach yourself, lady.

I am curious to know. What do you really feel? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 1:05am On Apr 13, 2015
all4naija:
Oh,you're amateur feminist yet want to act as superior to men. Be careful about what you teach yourself, lady.

I am curious to know. What do you really feel? grin cheesy cheesy

Are you serious. How am I acting superior
Thirdly, feminism is not some sort of college, where u attain a degree or education. The fundamental idea is basic, the strive for equality as I stated numerous times previously.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Mandu94:

Are you serious. How am I acting superior
Thirdly, feminism is not some sort of college, where u attain a degree or education. The fundamental idea is basic, the strive for equality as I stated numerous times previously.

You have oftentimes exhibit this self-aggrandizement -an attitude of looking down on others and tend to frown at their views, most especially,guys.

From most of my arguments I did not belittle you or your views and I only disagree with you when necessary. Sometimes, I get infuriated in a funny way. Suffice to say I never said in any of my posts feminism is some sort of college either. The idea that you claim to be 'feminist by heart' is revealing something on how you hold yourself in superiority over men in this heated debate.

The fundamental idea of feminism is not basic in a nutshell. It is easier to say it is basic in thinking but to implement it without causing harm is a whole different ball game. Some of you let the idea get over your heads and miss out in a lot of things. It is better you embrace equality(a human right) and resist some parts of feminism (an ideology).
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrsChima(f): 2:43am On Apr 13, 2015
So it is human rights to be treated like a sex and labor slave?

Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2015
all4naija:

You have often time exhibit this self-aggrandizement -an attitude of looking down on others and tend to frown at their views, most especially,guys.

From most of my arguments I did not belittle you or your views and I only disagree with you when necessary. Sometimes, I get infuriated in a funny way. Suffice to say I never said in any of my posts feminism is some sort of college either. The idea that you claim to be 'feminist by heart' is revealing something on how you hold yourself in superiority over men in this heated debate.

The fundamental idea of feminism is not basic in a nutshell. It is easier to say it is basic in thinking but to implement it without causing harm is a whole different ball game. Some of you let the idea get over your heads and miss out in a lot of things. It is better you embrace equality(a human right) and resist some parts of feminism (an ideology).

You are not serious Mr Supercar, where everyone is Primitive and lives in ghetto townships. Unfortunately you take the truth as an attack. You actually described yourself, except change men for women. I'm moving forward you keep looking back.

Yes the fundamental idea is very very very basic. I know enough about the history, but please do not waste your energy trying to tell me something I know about. I am expressing my views without going to the extremes of immaturity unlike yourself. However if you personally felt belittled, then that is as a result of your aggressive displays.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2015
all4naija:

You have often time exhibit this self-aggrandizement -an attitude of looking down on others and tend to frown at their views, most especially,guys.

Note you stated

I'm a 'Notorious' feminist by all counts Feminism is one of the most positive things ever.
Half the population is women but for centuries women have been underrepresented, undervalued, unappreciated in many aspects.
So when you use the word Notorious use it for the likes of a terrorist group not a person who advocates women's rights.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mandu94:

You are not serious Mr Supercar, where everyone is Primitive and lives in ghetto townships. Unfortunately you take the truth as an attack. You actually described yourself, except change men for women. I'm moving forward you keep looking back.

Yes the fundamental idea is very very very basic. I know enough about the history, but please do not waste your energy trying to tell me something I know about. I am expressing my views without going to the extremes of immaturity unlike yourself. However if you personally felt belittled, then that is as a result of your aggressive displays.
Yes, I am.What is wrong in showing my swag here? I describe people in this forum just the way they are. Whenever I used the word primitive or Townships it is for the right moment to express my views in the light of truth. There is no time I am going to stop talking about change in African society when most of them intentionally reject it. How can a group of people move forward without change? It is senseless to even imagine that at all. The use of the word has been directed at the situation and the people to do something about the backward continent and there is often refusal to make changes. Whenever I shown them the reasons to get civilized many tend to see me as an enemy or a white person who is looking to brainwash them. That is an ignorance I can't stand to accept. Every intelligent human being would rather observe, research and implement but Africans aren't ready to do them yet. Not from their barbaric practices - even the recent Nigerian election is a good testament to that. It is very annoying though. We can not keep wasting human resources which would have been channeled to help advance humanity all in the name of primitive culture that is irrelevant - when properly looked into from a positive perspective you would see how trivial it is. Please, don't tell me about the importance of African culture as it hasn't help to move the continent forward. The poor approach to development by the people is a reason to declare the culture as absolutely inapplicable to modernity. The parts of it that are not useful to the advancement of humanity should be kept in the museum or restricted to the seasonal cultural festivals - to display how the ancestors used to live. There is no sentiment about that and no ignorance should be acceptable in any ramification.

You can not bait me with truth and claim it to be an attack. I love truth from the center of my heart. Usually, there is this gross ineptitude by you to see things from a civilized perspective. If you have looked closely to many of my posts, where I refer to you, I often use the word primitive to describe your ideas because of your negligence of modernity while living in a modern society. That could be worse situation when compared to those living in the 'dark' continent. Please, do not take the word dark in my statement as an offense, it's come to be associated with the inability of the people to advance the land.

I am not a primitive person and I can not be when I love civilized life and modernity. Things which I surround myself with are things that elucidate intelligence from a modern angles.

Now the fundamental idea of feminism are not very basic because it's not all about equality but a role playing. I am not going to lecture you on the history as you possibly know it offhand. Being the lady you are, a 'feminist by heart' and that is very laughable to see you demanding in this very argument. By subjecting yourself to ideological fabrication of concept of superiority, with little or no understanding, is not going to help advance the female sex to an enviable positions as it would have been when fighting for equality. The success of feminism in deeds have not really be impacting through those ideas but of equality by engaging the male counterparts as well, which is a human right. Feminism is not a human right but an ideology. Please, go and fight for your rights and stop preaching the religion that is not going to help you achieve your goals in a plural society.

I will remain a hunk with pride. My personality has shown all forms of comfort and contentment in a big way. Nonetheless, I still want to know when you are going to be ready to join me at the front seat of my super car! Don't you like my swag? grin cheesy cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mandu94:

Note you stated

I'm a 'Notorious' feminist by all counts Feminism is one of the most positive things ever.
Half the population is women but for centuries women have been underrepresented, undervalued, unappreciated in many aspects.
So when you use the word Notorious use it for the likes of a terrorist group not a person who advocates women's rights.
Oh,please! 'Notorious' also connotes something or somebody widely acknowledged. Taking my term out of context is of no importance in this discussion. The positive achievements bestow on feminism has not really been from the idea but from the rights of women in the society. They are human rights not feminism. What is so hard for you to understand there, a feminist-by-heart?

I did not disagree with the fact women have been relegated to the background in all societies but putting feminism forward as an idea to subjugate men is not going to solve the problem. Equality is the right way to go. Even the United Nations uses the term 'gender equality' to address or describe such disparity in both sexes not feminism. No descent man is going to date you with the way you are going. Bwahaha....
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
MrsChima:
So it is human rights to be treated like a sex and labor slave?

Haba!
No, it is not! Nobody said it is human right in the first place. You have no argument there as a feminist, lady! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
I thought this thread had died?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
FAO ALL4NAJA

Not only did my brain shut down, it was hilarious for you to homogenise the African continent by saying Africans are not ready to observe..and implement. Also you referred to Africa as the Dark continent, this mindset sums up your sheer inability to realise your approach is a deterrence. The very reason you get so much criticism on here.

As for feminism, once again I state the core idea is Equality. Feminism collectively brings together the history of the struggle for women's rights. Feminism emphasises on women's rights because men aren't oppressed based on gender. Feminism is needed because clarity and recognition is integral for maximum impact. It also helps bring people together to raise awareness of the many underlying ills in society regarding women. You have a lot of misconceptions regarding feminism. I even observe the manner in which you speak to women by randomly discussing or attempting to pry into their personal lives. Feminism is an emphasis on a human right but focuses on women's oppression and liberation from this. So I get very confused when you say Feminism is not a human right. I think you take the truth from a woman as belittling, just how people refer to strong women as bossy, whilst with men its seen as normal.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
I am a feminist by heart, because you don't need to have come across the word feminism to be a feminist, let alone read feminist books. I am simply someone who fights for women's empowerment, betterment, equality. I am passionate about such things, it comes from my heart. Because seeing women feel inadequate or less because of the way society may be structured is appalling. I am a human, and it comes from my heart, not books.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mandu94:
FAO ALL4NAJA

Not only did my brain shut down, it was hilarious for you to homogenise the African continent by saying Africans are not ready to observe..and implement. Also you referred to Africa as the Dark continent, this mindset sums up your sheer inability to realise your approach is a deterrence. The very reason you get so much criticism on here.

As for feminism, once again I state the core idea is Equality. Feminism collectively brings together the history of the struggle for women's rights. Feminism emphasises on women's rights because men aren't oppressed based on gender. Feminism is needed because clarity and recognition is integral for maximum impact. It also helps bring people together to raise awareness of the many underlying ills in society regarding women. You have a lot of misconceptions regarding feminism. I even observe the manner in which you speak to women by randomly discussing or attempting to pry into their personal lives. Feminism is an emphasis on a human right which focuses on women's oppression and liberation from this. So I get very confused when you say Feminism is not a human right. I think you take the truth from a woman as belittling, just how people refer to strong women as bossy, whilst with men its seen as normal.

Let Africans do the right things to get the people civilized, get organized and developed the continent. If really my approach is a deterrent to their ability to do the right thing they didn't make any difference when they were being coaxed to do so. There has never been a time when praising them brings about useful development to the continent. We need to let them understand their wrong in their views toward modernity before change can be proffered as a solution to the poor development. I am not going to stand here begging or telling them lies. I am not going to do that. I have done that before without seeing any positive result only to see those who clap along in such ignorance. I am not going to live an ignorant life of Africans. It is time to shame their refusal to advance the continent for what it is. What a bunch of backward and ineffective human beings indeed. A primitive culture supporters and clear worshipers of barbarism. Yes it hurts to be told the truth. The only way it work is to take the path of change and do something about Africa's poor state. If it hurt you so much do something about iit! Jeez!

What a disjointed excuse! A woman without recourse would quickly advocate for such ideology(feminism). The right to equality is a universal human right. There is nothing feminism has to add to that. The argument is nothing short of taking a man's role in the society and claim superiority - as if that even matters in the any reasonable way. I am against feminism in that sense. You are trying hard to defend it as gender equality which it isn't. What is wrong in calling it gender equality? Why is there 'ism' in feminism? You aren't talking to a fool here. Please...!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
You stated>>>>""I am not a primitive person and I can not be when I love civilized life and modernity. Things which I surround myself with are things that elucidate intelligence from a modern angles""<<<

Seriously? You seem very comfortable. Do you know how many problems many 'civilised' countries face. Furthermore you are being highly deceiving because talking about yourself and 16 year olds driving super cars rather than what you have contributed to society does not elucidate intelligence. It rather shows your ineptitude to grasp the importance of value and substance over materialistic lifestyle and façades.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mandu94:
I am a feminist by heart, because you don't need to have come across the word feminism to be a feminist, let alone read feminist books. I am simply someone who fights for women's empowerment, betterment, equality. I am passionate about such things, it comes from my heart. Because seeing women feel inadequate or less because of the way society may be structured is appalling. I am a human, and it comes from my heart, not books.
That makes you an advocate of gender equality not feminist! Gender equality involves men in the process thereby creating an atmosphere of understanding. Take your time and read more about the ideology behind feminism. I am not going to support you in your every plan of unhealthy competition that has to do with the core ideas.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Are you joking. Gender equality wont cut, because men aren't oppressed based on gender. Gender equality doesn't necessarily recognise the disparity between the treatment of sexes. Feminism recognises the oppression of women and adds greater impact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa / All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.