Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend (40059 Views)

She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
In fact i think i am going to get chinchin recipe online now. or maybe meatpie. lol. bros if i tell you all the foods i have made just from online recipes. i have made puffpuff, buns, suya, moimoi, donkwa, akara wink

Well, that's great, you time though. Have you ever tried "Ifokore"?
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sukkot: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Well, that's great, you time though. Have you ever tried "Ifokore"?
tried making it myself ? nah. had it before ? yes. many eons ago.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
tried making it myself ? nah. had it before ? yes. many eons ago.

U sabi cook oo...Are you going to open a cafeteria whenever you enter 9ja grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by ibrolincoln(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
see love
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sukkot: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

U sabi cook oo...Are you going to open a cafeteria whenever you enter 9ja grin grin grin lipsrsealed
oh no i didnt cook the ikokore myself oooo hehehe. it was eons ago when i was in naija cooked by my mum. open cafeteria ? hell nahhhhhhhhhhh lol
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
oh no i didnt cook the ikokore myself oooo hehehe. it was eons ago when i was in naija cooked by my mum. open cafeteria ? hell nahhhhhhhhhhh lol

Okay Sire wink
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Emmafe(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
fairygeh:
shocked Rokiatu,what is this on your dp?Jesus christ of Nigeria ooooo
cheesy mogbe,see asssss
Although ,my hips is 43 inches,I want more o,abegi,what are u doing to this ass nitori Olorun
*Two hands up* Tuwale for the guy/guys managing this enterprise. Diz disgust mie o, dnt knw wot guys see in heavy container.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sukkot: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Okay Sire wink
we go definitely jam now when i land. naija na small place. maybe you go see me on tv with buhari sef. who knows ? cheesy
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
we go definitely jam now when i land. naija na small place. maybe you go see me on tv with buhari sef. who knows ? cheesy

grin grin grin infact, I am anticipating to see that day

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by lovely17(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
just what I wanted embarassed
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Guy u funny u made me laugh, so wich kind of love did u ask 4rm God? U ave no choice dan to manage her if u trueli luv her, if u ar tired dan tel it to her.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by happyjuliet(f): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
Bro, calm down jare cool if d babe no do well una go complain, if d babe do well una go till complain,hmmmmmmu guys can never change. Der are 2 tins involve here (is either she loves u and she is scared of loosing U or she want 2 settle down sharp sharp grin.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Exjoker(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

computers are cheap these days.

there is reincarnation. posession.
OMG! how could i have forgotten the possession part It seem your departure from this platform had made you lost almost if not all your disciples...
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by professore(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is funny
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by NobleG1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
"Recently she jokingly told me that if she sees me with another lady she will poison me and she will kill herself"

She actually meant it. Any woman is obsessed with a man would rather kill him than let another woman have him. Walk away from this relationship now.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Ethereal0110(f): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Are you a MAN @ all??, if she is too blind to see, your job is to make her see, tell her what the problem is, if she wants to be around all the time it means she does not only want to be your lover, she wants to be your pal and your homie., and i guess your problem is you cant comprehend the 2 together, over caring means she wants to be your mother and sister. WELL JUST LAY A COMPLAINT AND SEE IF SHE WILL COOPERATE.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by pak: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nneka123:
I don't think she is that bad, maybe you don't want to be in a relationship with her. undecided

You're absolutely right. There is nothing wrong with the babe. The guy does not love her and is not sure she wants to be in a relationship with her. She senses it and it has made her desperate.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by tola9ja: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Rara oo.. Ibadan lawa oo, Ibadan mesi Ogo, nile Oluyole. Ilu Ogunmola, olodogbo keri loju ogun. Ilu Ibikunle alagbala jaya-jaya. Ilu Ajayi, o gbori Efon se filafila. Ilu Latosa, Aare-ona kakanfo. Ibadan Omo ajoro sun. Omo a je Igbin yoo,fi ikarahun fo ri mu. Ibadan maja-maja bii tojo kin-in-ni, eyi too ja aladuugbo gbogbo logun, Ibadan ki ba ni s’ore ai mu ni lo s’ogun. Ibadan Kure! Ibadan beere ki o too wo o, Ni bi Olè gbe n jare Olohun. B’Ibadan ti n gbonile bee lo n gba Ajoji. Eleyele lomi ti teru-tomo ‘Layipo n mu. Asejire lomi abumu-buwe nile Ibadan. A ki waye ka maa larun kan lara, Ija igboro larun Ibadan. grin grin grin cheesy

ARE U FROM IBADAN?
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by alterswerve(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Rara oo.. Ibadan lawa oo, Ibadan mesi Ogo, nile Oluyole. Ilu Ogunmola, olodogbo keri loju ogun. Ilu Ibikunle alagbala jaya-jaya. Ilu Ajayi, o gbori Efon se filafila. Ilu Latosa, Aare-ona kakanfo. Ibadan Omo ajoro sun. Omo a je Igbin yoo,fi ikarahun fo ri mu. Ibadan maja-maja bii tojo kin-in-ni, eyi too ja aladuugbo gbogbo logun, Ibadan ki ba ni s’ore ai mu ni lo s’ogun. Ibadan Kure! Ibadan beere ki o too wo o, Ni bi Olè gbe n jare Olohun. B’Ibadan ti n gbonile bee lo n gba Ajoji. Eleyele lomi ti teru-tomo ‘Layipo n mu. Asejire lomi abumu-buwe nile Ibadan. A ki waye ka maa larun kan lara, Ija igboro larun Ibadan. grin grin grin cheesy

Are you from 18th century Oyo Kingdom? In your mind na, you are cultural o. Sighs.. Haven't you been taught communication skills? Where did the OP say you should hail Ibadan? Smh
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Iyomizi(m): 12:07am On Apr 05, 2015
it's actually not a bad thing but I must say, some girls are smarter than you think.
maybe she has gone out to find out about you and she found out that you have a bright future so she has decided to play Mario game on you.
watch it!! one thing I know for sure is, nothing good comes easy
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Aviero:
We met last October . She helped me with a project and since then we got talking. I really liked her because of her nice qualities. So it happened that we started dating.

Now the problem is she is just too good to be true. I really don't know how to put this, but she's overly concerned about my well-being. All of a sudden she is just too nice and I'm somehow scared now. Whenever there is a misunderstanding, she will begin to apologize and start crying even though I'm the one at fault. That is just one.
Whenever she texts me and I don't reply, she will call. If I fail to answer her call, she will start coming over. When I ask her why she is so bothered, she will say she thought something has happened.
Recently, I no longer have my space. She is always around. She always want to be there when I hang out with friends. She doesn't even give me any chance to miss her. Now it seems I'm getting tired of her.

She doesn't let me do anything for her when I try to. Now it is as If I'm the babe.
Recently she jokingly told me that if she sees me with another lady she will poison me and she will kill herself. She wasn't looking serious but I became scared.

Now we have not even dated for more than 4 months and she has started talking of settling down.
I do not know if this is love or obsession. Because this is not the kind of love I asked God for..

Nna, you don buy market grin
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 05, 2015
Beware,she is pretending just to tie you down.When she succeeds u will then see her true self.No one that does not have a bad side.She is hiding her bad side.
Try your best frantically to get ur space.Push her politely and see her reaction.If u think u love her let it happen naturally.You are better off with girl that lives her real life so u make up ur mind not a schemer.
all d best
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:26am On Apr 05, 2015
sinaj:
time nd age factor iz involve...
ur right..get better soon
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sinaj(f): 3:37am On Apr 05, 2015
aniagoluaustin:
ur right..get better soon
k deawie smiley
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 6:17am On Apr 05, 2015
tola9ja:

ARE U FROM IBADAN?

nahhh....but I stay in Ibadan, and I like the city smiley
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 6:28am On Apr 05, 2015
alterswerve:

Are you from 18th century Oyo Kingdom? In your mind na, you are cultural o. Sighs.. Haven't you been taught communication skills? Where did the OP say you should hail Ibadan? Smh

I'm so sorry for the pain it caused you
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by harffie(m): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
could this be love?? cry
i go love ooo
see obsession mehn!
Oya goan love
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by tola9ja: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

nahhh....but I stay in Ibadan, and I like the city smiley

I TOT U STAY IN ILORIN
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2015
tola9ja:

I TOT U STAY IN ILORIN

Nope, but I am from ilorin.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by tola9ja: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Nope, but I am from ilorin.

OKAY
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
Wilsondave dude that your tattoo look so much like my ex tattoo oooh. GOD IF ITS YOU AM FREAKING DEACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Date a guy with that kinda tattoo?
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:57am On Oct 26, 2016
Dis is de first time she is with someone she realy likes and she has been in bad relationships before. If u let her go, u gon regret it, coz yo next bae is gona b trouble, n plz dnt cry wen u see her with a better dude who values her. Wen u see all de happiness dey will create, while u r stuck wit a bad girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... / When She Says "I'm Taken" / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.