Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend (40058 Views)

She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
she's perfect. Don't you guys love perfect women? cheesy
hummmmmm perfect indeed....
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
this ain't love. she's obsessed or infatuation. and if ur lucky and play ur cards well, it'll fade.
the only thing u can do to make it fade is to make her fall outta love(obsession or infatuation) with u. she will get tired and u both can end the relationship mutually without nobady getting hurt.

things u can do to discourage her from loving u..
make short conversations with her e.g
crazy pants( Dats ur gf)- Hi babyy
bf(Dats u)- hi
crazy pants- hw r u?
bf- fyn
gf- hws ur day going
bf- fyn
gf- I miss u
bf- k......
like that. girls tend to get uninterested when guys chat like this.

u can also stop sending her swt text mags

when u guys wanna kiss, make sure ur mouth is smelling, it'll drive her.

Fake broke. pretend like ur broke, so broke u cnt afford simple stuff.

trick any of ur single guy friend to be toasting her. maybe she will leave u and start loving the other guy

don't talk or act like a cool boy, act like a nerd(infrnt of her)

annoy her to the core. eg, if she doesn't like u calling her babe, be calling her babe.

speak harshly to her(but never raise ur hands on her) u can say "woman! dnt disturb me!"

if these doesn't make her fall out of love with u, then ur next option is the church. cos dat girl needs a spiritual bath cheesy I hope these help tho.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Aviero: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
pasqal09:

Why would I?
Then maybe you're different. To me, it is like an unhealthy fixation.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Aviero: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
ivyT:
If u r really serious about d relationship u shld nt b thinking in dat direction
She must really be in love to do these things u mentioned..

*how I wish I cld b dis clingy*am nt_wot a pity undecided
Then she should let me fall for her again. She's not even giving me the chance to crave her presence.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by pasqal09: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aviero:
Then maybe you're different. To me, it is like an unhealthy fixation.
Bro, there are ways to handle chics like that.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Aviero: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
pasqal09:

Bro, there are ways to handle chics like that.
Bro, pls share.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by ivyT(f): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aviero:
Then she should let me fall for her again. She's not even giving me the chance to crave her presence.

Y don't u politely tell her sorta_to avoid any misunderstanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Aviero: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
this ain't love. she's obsessed or infatuation. and if ur lucky and play ur cards well, it'll fade.
the only thing u can do to make it fade is to make her fall outta love(obsession or infatuation) with u. she will get tired and u both can end the relationship mutually without nobady getting hurt.

things u can do to discourage her from loving u..
make short conversations with her e.g
crazy pants( Dats ur gf)- Hi babyy
bf(Dats u)- hi
crazy pants- hw r u?
bf- fyn
gf- hws ur day going
bf- fyn
gf- I miss u
bf- k......
like that. girls tend to get uninterested when guys chat like this.

u can also stop sending her swt text mags

when u guys wanna kiss, make sure ur mouth is smelling, it'll drive her.

Fake broke. pretend like ur broke, so broke u cnt afford simple stuff.

trick any of ur single guy friend to be toasting her. maybe she will leave u and start loving the other guy

don't talk or act like a cool boy, act like a nerd(infrnt of her)

annoy her to the core. eg, if she doesn't like u calling her babe, be calling her babe.

speak harshly to her(but never raise ur hands on her) u can say "woman! dnt disturb me!"

if these doesn't make her fall out of love with u, then ur next option is the church. cos dat girl needs a spiritual bath cheesy I hope these help tho.
If I start behaving strange towards her, she might just come crying. I will then start to feel awkward.

If I act broke, she will want to help out.

If I kiss her with a smelly month, she might just tell me to freshen up.
Nothing I do seems to irritate her.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by kilokeys(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin, oh! this is so wonderful, what if she tries to kill herself, if you sees you with other girls like the op?

bt seriously, why would i need other girls.? we rnt all like that o.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Brugo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bro I don't mean to scare you but she would actually harm you if she even thinks you are cheating.

Break up with her. There must something she will do that can trigger a disagreement. Hang on to that and use it as an excuse. Let it look like her fault. Give her distance then break it clean.

She needs to sort herself out. Don't risk your life. Crazy killer chicks can be clingy and "perfect".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by bosun11(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
sinaj:

why u smilin

You really wanna know??
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by nairalife2013(m): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
My wife had these traits when I was dating her, only thst she never thot of killing me or herself if she found out I was dating another girl! Gosh!! Thatz an extremist's view on life. My wife cried when she found out I was having and affair back then wid another pretty girl and begged me she could die of heart break if I continued wid d other girl and jettison her from my life. She emaciated and fell sick during dat time and I saw her word coming to pass and had to let go of d other sisi and take her fully in.
That ya girl is an extremist lover; their kind of love is do or die. Itz not worth it.

11 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Richy4(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
hw i wish i was in your shoes at the moment op.... sad

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by esskaay(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Addicted
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by player007(m): 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Like the Elders will always say, Eni to Lori ko ni fila, eni ti o ni fila nko ko ri ori de fila si. Trust me bro, you are Lucky to have her.
Wish I had someone like that in my own life.
I think you need to let her know how you feel. There is no smoke without fire, she may have experienced a serious heartbreak before and scared to go tru it again. Sometimes Love makes us do crazy things.
Learn to Love and Understand her and you will be glad you did. Relationship aren't ment to be PERFECT.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by falseman(m): 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
I don't trust anything that seems too good to be true. I've met a girl like that and from the op description I hope she's not the same person cheesy. She claim to live in Abuja while I live in Delta I got scared at the rate she visits using flights and her money for that matter, she also told me she owns a clothing business in Abj. I wasn't just comfortable until I found out she lives in Benin and a perfect drama queen.

My brother run and run very far because the poison she will feed you will be served with fried chicken grin adieu in advance if you no use your sense

5 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by shevi4mb(m): 12:07am On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmmm, na obsession.... Jst chill bro, some girls dnt knw hw to handle there love, especially when they love you xo much. Ur own even better, wot if u have 3-4 girls dat have dis same quality...wot wil u do? All i ask u is to look over all her obsession stunts and focus on d possible bad side of her. If u wouldn't want that to happen, then, i'l advise you to play along wit her, na love dey shark her, wit tym, it wil reduce....but u can also jokingly be tellin her hw too attaching she is, but pls, dnt force her to change....u wuldn't like it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by giantstrides(m): 12:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Aviero:
If I start behaving strange towards her, she might just come crying. I will then start to feel awkward.

If I act broke, she will want to help out.

If I kiss her with a smelly month, she might just tell me to freshen up.
Nothing I do seems to irritate her.

Keep giving her the same attitiude, cut off emotions from her, she would reflect one day and walk off herself, act like you re an unserious person, like all u care about is the sex. I'm that way too, I can't handle too much familiarity in a relationship .

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Youngpo413: 12:18am On Apr 04, 2015
missbehave247:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah. Was ones in your shoe
sadly im in the same shoe right now and desperately looking for a way out,if you don't mind can you share how you got rid of her?
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Youngpo413: 12:20am On Apr 04, 2015
kilokeys:
i like that kain babe o
Never ever pray for such
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by luvlyoracle(m): 12:27am On Apr 04, 2015
falseman:
I don't trust anything that seems too good to be true. I've met a girl like that and from the op description I hope she's not the same person cheesy. She claim to live in Abuja while I live in Delta I got scared at the rate she visits using flights and her money for that matter, she also told me she owns a clothing business in Abj. I wasn't just comfortable until I found out she lives in Benin and a perfect drama queen.

My brother run and run very far because the poison she will feed you will be served with fried chicken grin adieu in advance if you no use your sense
pls explain.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by chuckvinz(m): 12:55am On Apr 04, 2015
pasqal09:
Isn't that a good thing?
good thing for her to be the man, and the guy a woman? Lol
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by MrBasketball: 1:09am On Apr 04, 2015
ivyT:
If u r really serious about d relationship u shld nt b thinking in dat direction
She must really be in love to do these things u mentioned..

*how I wish I cld b dis clingy*am nt_wot a pity undecided
U almost make sence and u shot yourself on the foot.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 04, 2015

Dude . . . I don't know man. . . I'm gonna need some time to figure out a solution.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by kemmeye: 3:04am On Apr 04, 2015
It's time to ditch her before you go to sleep and fail to wake up.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by obyrich(m): 4:22am On Apr 04, 2015
nairalife2013:
My wife had these traits when I was dating her, only thst she never thot of killing me or herself if she found out I was dating another girl! Gosh!! Thatz an extremist's view on life. My wife cried when she found out I was having and affair back then wid another pretty girl and begged me she could die of heart break if I continued wid d other girl and jettison her from my life. She emaciated and fell sick during dat time and I saw her word coming to pass and had to let go of d other sisi and take her fully in.
That ya girl is an extremist lover; their kind of love is do or die. Itz not worth it.
I would advise the OP to dump the babe. I lost my elder brother this January to such kind of woman. She poisoned him when she realised he wanted to marry another woman. Worse thing is they didn't date for long.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Op u funny , I swear kiss
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Equado(m): 4:52am On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
humans are so confused. When shes good you doubt her, when shes not you don't want her. undecided undecided
this z what you call good?...the babe is obviously sick and psyched...I know her type and her type is disgusting,the relationship would be so tiring nd yucky. Bros abeg discharge the babe and run for ur LIFE....

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sinaj(f): 5:42am On Apr 04, 2015
bosun11:

You really wanna know??
yup
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by nairalife2013(m): 5:53am On Apr 04, 2015
obyrich:
I would advise the OP to dump the babe. I lost my elder brother this January to such kind of woman. She poisoned him when she realised he wanted to marry another woman. Worse thing is they didn't date for long.
what a tragedy! Sorry abt it. People must put their ears close to others' mouth to hear and understand the kind of people others are before itz too late. Oh so sorry.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sudonym(m): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Dude, you have to end it ASAP. Back in my school days, I had a girl like that. She used to lie against my friends who she felt didn't like her. She would do/say anything to make sure we were together. When I finally tried to split up she attempted suicide, even wrote a note saying she could not face life without me. Years later I ran into her cousin, he told me that the girl had been admitted into a psychiatric hospital before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... / When She Says "I'm Taken" / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.