Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend (40075 Views)

She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Lol..dts wat dey call 'elebi'.. grin

Abeg waytin e mean for English?
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Even I would be scared too, she wants marriage badly.be careful now. Threat is a serious matter.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sukkot: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Sukkot no go kii me grin grin grin
grin grin eku holiday sir
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Sunshinelady(f): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Aviero:
We met last October . She helped me with a project and since then we got talking. I really liked her because of her nice qualities. So it happened that we started dating.

Now the problem is she is just too good to be true. I really don't know how to put this, but she's overly concerned about my well-being. All of a sudden she is just too nice and I'm somehow scared now. Whenever there is a misunderstanding, she will begin to apologize and start crying even though I'm the one at fault. That is just one.
Whenever she texts me and I don't reply, she will call. If I fail to answer her call, she will start coming over. When I ask her why she is so bothered, she will say she thought something has happened.
Recently, I no longer have my space. She is always around. She always want to be there when I hang out with friends. She doesn't even give me any chance to miss her. Now it seems I'm getting tired of her.

She doesn't let me do anything for her when I try to. Now it is as If I'm the babe.
Recently she jokingly told me that if she sees me with another lady she will poison me and she will kill herself. She wasn't looking serious but I became scared.

Now we have not even dated for more than 4 months and she has started talking of settling down.
I do not know if this is love or obsession. Because this is not the kind of love I asked God for..

this seems like obsession, but who knows culd still be true love
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin eku holiday sir

Holiday ni ooo, bawo ni odo yin lohun? se otutu ko poju? grin grin
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by beejeh(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Aviero:
We met last October . She helped me with a project and since then we got talking. I really liked her because of her nice qualities. So it happened that we started dating.

Now the problem is she is just too good to be true. I really don't know how to put this, but she's overly concerned about my well-being. All of a sudden she is just too nice and I'm somehow scared now. Whenever there is a misunderstanding, she will begin to apologize and start crying even though I'm the one at fault. That is just one.
Whenever she texts me and I don't reply, she will call. If I fail to answer her call, she will start coming over. When I ask her why she is so bothered, she will say she thought something has happened.
Recently, I no longer have my space. She is always around. She always want to be there when I hang out with friends. She doesn't even give me any chance to miss her. Now it seems I'm getting tired of her.

She doesn't let me do anything for her when I try to. Now it is as If I'm the babe.
Recently she jokingly told me that if she sees me with another lady she will poison me and she will kill herself. She wasn't looking serious but I became scared.

Now we have not even dated for more than 4 months and she has started talking of settling down.
I do not know if this is love or obsession. Because this is not the kind of love I asked God for..

am guessing she is from south east or south south cos they r d dumbest gurls
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sukkot: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Holiday ni ooo, bawo ni odo yin lohun? se otutu ko poju? grin grin
otutu yen o easy sir. mo wa ninu bedsheet merin bi mo se bayin soro ni sin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Sunshinelady(f): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2015
kilokeys:

actually.. i love my space if the chick is dumb.
but according to d op.. she is smart. so being sapiosexual. i wouldnt mind her around.
i go give her work eehn... i have lots and lots of novels i don't have time to read.

she would gladly read them to me.. my heads on her laps, she rubbing my scalp and reading me a 500 page David Baldacci. chai.. sweetest thing
. Lmao
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by clovislouis(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
nigga she look better than you. you look like an agama lizard grin
put up ur photo Obasanjo breedo
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Rilwayne001: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
otutu yen o easy sir. mo wa ninu bedsheet merin bi mo se bayin soro ni sin grin

grin grin she ole to beye ni? odo wa nibiyi ngbona girigiri ni oo, o dabi wipe inu ina la wa grin grin
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by clovislouis(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
put up ur photo Obasanjo breed
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by georgementday(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Who get head,he non get cap. Who get cap,he non get head
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by clovislouis(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
lol abi
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Richy4(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2015
braine:
Well, we're all different. Some would like all the loving like the type Op's babe is giving, and some of us just need a lil bit of space. The babe loving op so much is not bad, but when theres no space, you'll get tired of the whole thing. Its like listening to your favorite song all day, you'll get tired of it eventually.

Try dating a white girl. You will have all the space you needed.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
lol girl, my own nor reach your own na, and you know that.

is that you on ur profile?
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sukkot: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2015
clovislouis:
put up ur photo Obasanjo breed
i am wanted by buhari in nigeria. i am a fugitive. if i put up my picture i will get arrested. my name is umaru dikko grin grin
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sukkot: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin she ole to beye ni? odo wa nibiyi ngbona girigiri ni oo, o dabi wipe inu ina la wa grin grin
iyen o da oooo. chei. eko le wa ? shocked grin
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by arvinsloane(m): 11:10am On Apr 04, 2015
I guess your girl is a bitter girl, who's been jilted before. right now she needs security, and if you try to make her miserable she wouldn't mind to make you suffer for what had happened to her before. I will advice you play cool with her and have a distance relationship with her. Just go some place and make her understand she doesn't need to think both of you will end up together. With that she will think twice.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sukkot: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2015
clovislouis:
put up ur photo Obasanjo breedo
grin grin why you insult that woman like that now ? dia ris godu ooo
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2015
rokiatu:
Wilsondave dude that your tattoo look so much like my ex tattoo oooh. GOD IF ITS YOU AM FREAKING DEACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
babe if I want to fu...ck you,what is it going to cost me,I like to fu..ck you.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Obsession is over clouding her..

CAUSES:
...Fear of the unknown.
...Insecurity (fear of losing you to someone else).
...Low Self esteem & inferiority complex.
...Past experiences in relationships.
...Childhood/Upbringing--growing up in a family where love was restricted. Any green light, whether fake or real becomes love to them, and they fall and fall so deep.

SOLUTIONS:
..Engage her in a conversation and make her understand why her 'over caring syndrome' is beginning to seem irritating.. Let her know your kind of person, and plead with her to work/change towards it. Every human, I believe deserves a space/personal time in his or her life..

..Help her with inspirational books/articles to help uplift her self esteem, bruised ego, etc.

..Engage her in what she loves doing best (passion).. It can be interior/exterior designs, baking, cooking, drawing, painting etc.

..Lastly, be the MAN in your relationship. Four (4) months is barely too young to start talking about marriage undecided undecided.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by clovislouis(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
i am wanted by buhari in nigeria. i am a fugitive. if i put up my picture i will get arrested. my name is umaru dikko grin grin
for ur mind cheesy grin
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
You dun enter desperado motor. grin

Some act of desperation from women is a big turn off.

Op you better apply tactical withdrawal grin from her and what she said to you about the poisoning and committing suicide might be considered if you force the situation.

Girls like this can be a pain in the asss.
The bozz has spoken
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by sukkot: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2015
clovislouis:
for ur mind cheesy grin
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by kilokeys(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2015
kilokeys:

actually.. i love my space if the chick is dumb.
but according to d op.. she is smart. so being sapiosexual. i wouldnt mind her around.
i go give her work eehn... i have lots and lots of novels i don't have time to read.

she would gladly read them to me.. my heads on her laps, she rubbing my scalp and reading me a 500 page David Baldacci. chai.. sweetest thing

God bless the individual that gave me my 12,222nd like on NL cry *tears of joy

Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2015
Isnt it ironical? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Somebody running from love when, infact he should be embracing it. mcheeww. Guy go and sit down. if u dont love her, let her know. undecided undecided undecided Just know that this kinda love is not easy to come by. You will regret it if u leave her.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by olaitancee4: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2015
I don't believe her. She's desperate to stay from her words
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by R0ckefeller: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Aviero:

don't see wat am about 2 write lik jargon cos don't knw how to explain to u just try and understand.
man I laugh out loud so hard wen I red wat u wrote up there cos I knw if u didn't quickly run from her as soon as possible (and don't stay in dsame state with her) does kind of girls u to turn guys to zombie (they we empty u but u won't quickly knw cos u think is love)man save b4 its too late.

Man check ur life well and see if sometings aren't missing.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nelrulez(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Aviero:

insecurity at it's peak. Just tell her get thee behind me o ye insecured soul.
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Exjoker:
Who is this ghost

ur papa
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by clovislouis(m): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin why you insult that woman like that now ? dia ris godu ooo
. Na nairaland joke my guy
Re: I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2015
She is doing all this, so that she can be your Mrs, when you have put the ring. Her true colours will come out. Observe her carefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos / How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.