Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen (67535 Views)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ilovecritics(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2015
1miccza:

Hmmm where i dey work bros na thanksgiving i dey give say my dick no dey fall my hand oo some of them go so push you so tey u go begin dey recite hail Mary and the Lord's prayer together oo

Even 15yr olds.. I have like 3 of 'em that calls me on the phone. God is my witness!!!

I only say I'm in ABJ so they'll stay away when actually I'm in town. Some add you on Facebook and shii.. In few Years when them don turn adult I go return their missed calls grin

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by 1miccza: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2015
Dolemite:
You come here looking for pity after you have ruined a young impressionable girls entire life, don't you know that by your actions this girl might grow up to be promiscuous, looking at her self as a sex object? you are a pedophile and deserve to be hung!! child molester!! angry angry

He didn't ruin her life now ehn they had consensual sex naa this guy nor kill person naaa

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ojosam29: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2015
Guy you don't do well at all, what you did is completely Child abuse it is possible you love her but not to that extence
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by bababuff(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2015
Prepare yourself for "Self Container" for Kirikiri.
Olori buruku.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by idris4eva(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
We didn't help u d day u fuvked her, now u want us 2 help u clear ur conscience...

Shoro Niyen? grin grin
Oya mi lenu ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ilovecritics(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2015
All these people cursing my nigg for posting this are the real ones that rape 10 year olds sef..

My bro! The deed has been done already, don't let it repeat again. Or wait small, try renew ur rent for one more Year than she'll be 18. Then and only then u can hammer the kitten from Jos to Aba grin cool

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by 1miccza: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2015
ilovecritics:

Even 15yr olds.. I have like 3 of 'em that calls me on the phone. God is my witness!!!

I only say I'm in ABJ so they'll stay away when actually I'm in town. Some add you on Facebook and shii.. In few Years when them don turn adult I go return their missed calls grin

Bros some have even come out to ask where i live that they want to come and cook for me and all,i just look at them and laugh some would even be openly sticking their boobs into your back and all na wa oo

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Boyooosa(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2015
Prepare to become a father or a criminal..... angry
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ilovecritics(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2015
1miccza:

Bros some have even come out to ask where i live that they want to come and cook for me and all,i just look at them and laugh some would even be openly sticking their boobs into your back and all na wa oo

My brother, you are the modern day Jesus Chirst.. Given the situation, I know i'd have given in to temptation by now
angry

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by 1miccza: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2015
ilovecritics:
All these people cursing my nigg for posting this are the real ones that rape 10 year olds sef..

My bro! The deed has been done already, don't let it repeat again. Or wait small, try renew ur rent for one more Year than she'll be 18. Then and only then u can hammer the kitten from Jos to Aba grin cool

Bros Jos to Aba too near now, u for say from your house to South Africa straight...

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by freakcin: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2015
I read on this forum some weeks back about a young man whose life was truncated because he kept dating a young lady whose dad didn't approve of the relationship. . . I hope u don't end up like that.

What u've done is wrong on so many levels, if word got out, u'd become very, very uncomfortable in that environment. Btw, who are those liking ur post
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by bengems(m): 9:25am On Apr 05, 2015
WTF, u shoudln't have think with ur third leg...if u have conscience, try to forgive yourself first, then plan to take responsibility of her pregnancy in case she didn't come out clean, that's the only way God can forgive u! I'm sorry for this poo u got urself into bro.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by 1miccza: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2015
ilovecritics:

My brother, you are the modern day Jesus Chirst.. Given the situation, I know i'd have given in to temptation by now
angry

Bros on several occassions i almost did oo,infact e get like two wey don die already na only slaughter remain ooo

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by 1miccza: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2015
Come all this Holy Mary's wey dey here dey form this dude did not kill anyone he simply fell for a girl's antics which of course makes him human Op just be more careful next time and flee from minors.. Minors sef dey sweet pass some times ....Mttcchhheeww

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by ilovecritics(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2015
1miccza:

Bros on several occassions i almost did oo,infact e get like two wey don die already na only slaughter remain ooo

Chop and clean mouth - Sorry, chop and clean mouth.. Ooohh, I mean shop and drink stout grin

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by olareed(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2015
Diamondamsel:

Well, i dnt tink it is necessary 4 us 2 argue again since we both av wht we av resolve upon.......
case's closed since last week...that aside sef,I think I should knw u better ms diamond...
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Cutehector(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2015
sinaj:

i wil come after u av bought capri sonne nd sausage roll for me smiley
hahaha. Sweet girl.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by apparentlylaw(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2015
person pikin.. .its bad sha....how would u feel if someone does d same tin to ur daughter
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by BOLAUWA: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2015
enjoy every bit of the outcome grin
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Patented: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2015
Dude, U knew what was going down, because u did an assignment for her u said she ws beautiful and u loved her? U don dey eye the babe before jooooor, dont try to sound innocent
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by olaide19(f): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2015
;Do ya mi lenu º°˚˚°ºoo
lagmostkuit:
W

Shoro Niyen? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Precioussilas10: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
U're welcome.
That's my nature.. wink
So u dey take sk?hmm that means u strong be that

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by excel111(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2015
You deserve 17 strokes of caine
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Revolva(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2015
Dis era u dey bang 17 year old without condom..yeye op....fool....i am not surprised I ave seen 13yrs old give birth
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by hizaya61(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.

Go commit suicide
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by marriedvirgin: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2015
You men are wonderful!!! How dare you do that to someone's child?I'm really scared.It sounds like dirt to my ears.May your conscience torment you till the day you 'go'
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2015
phlio:
young man u really messed up.just pray and hope.or better still start getting urself familiar with her dad.

yeah, de best advice!!!
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Keziehenry(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2015
ojosam29:
Guy you don't do well at all, what you did is completely Child abuse it is possible you love her but not to that extence
child abuse at 17? Then what about sani yerima and our beloved next president My guy marry d girl if she is preg.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by marriedvirgin: 10:17am On Apr 05, 2015
1miccza:

He didn't ruin her life now ehn they had consensual sex naa this guy nor kill person naaa

Really Are you kidding me?
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by jaydee87(m): 10:21am On Apr 05, 2015
the problem is not the sex but the unprotected act I guess, I know u won't feel sober if u had use condom, what I tink u should now is pray she won't get pregnant cos I have watched nollywood where the first time turn to belle... I hope that won't be ur case but if it turns out to be so then congrats in advance.....
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by PapaFejiro: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2015
later someone will open his/her mouth to call GEJ clueless yet we all engage in activities everyday to show our own deeply DNA engrained cluelessness...SMBH.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2015
Shut up there!!were u a virgin @ 17?
mirexxx:
this is serious!
you knew she was a teen
you knew her family
you knew her dad was/is brutal

what got into you?
which demon possessed you?
why would you "all of a sudden" tell her you love her when you knew it was a lie??
why did u have sex with a minor??
Unprotected for that matter??
what if she gets pregnant? you might have STDs too cry

A young girl preparing for waec cry
guy you no try!
I won't blame the young girl! you are an adult and you should have stopped this mess from going down mehn!

lol its really sad and i feel for you
the outcome won't be good o cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.