Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen (67536 Views)

I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by QueenHeart(f): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2015
start praying4a miracle2happen,hv bin followin ur post last was self servicing bro my advice is get married cz"wetin dem dy use clean ear dem no dy use am clean eye o"before ds ur joystick lands u into another serious gbese
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Heritage7(m): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2015
Baba Ibeji.....based on casting
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by mirexxx(f): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2015
desdichando:
Shut up there!!were u a virgin @ 17?
shut the fvck up cockroach!! YES

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by cao(f): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2015
I was going to try to read this with an open mind with no judgement, but you lost me at "I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."", I tried to scramble back a semblance of composure, then it was all for naught at "So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her."
What in the flying f**kery is wrong with you? You were the adult in this situation, acting like those silly 40-something year old men, who fall victim to 13 year old Lolitas. You could not hold yourself, going on about her father, like you didn't know about him beforehand. You couldn't even think of using protection? S*** you could have waited long enough to get protection (worst case scenario), instead you didn't spare a second to think. I'm damn right pissed off at your stupidity, I'm tempted to book a ticket to Naija just to straight slap some sense into you...Although, I'm honestly contemplating getting a friend to deliver you the smackdown of your life, in hopes that it will dislodge the spirit of stupidity from your life. As we all know a Skype call/BBM is significantly cheaper than a return ticket... **hisses**

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2015
Enegod:
You deceived a 17yr old girl and had unprotected sex with her!! gaddamnit angry

Go and report yourself to the nearest police station

age of consent in Nigeria is around 13 not that am in support of his action.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by mirexxx(f): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2015
cao:
I was going to try to read this with an open mind with no judgement, but you lost me at "I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."", I tried to scramble back a semblance of composure, then it was all for naught at "So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her."
What in the flying f**kery is wrong with you? You were the adult in this situation, acting like those silly 40-something year old men, who fall victim to 13 year old Lolitas. You could not hold yourself, going on about her father, like you didn't know about him beforehand. You couldn't even think of using protection? S*** you could have waited long enough to get protection (worst case scenario), instead you didn't spare a second to think. I'm damn right pissed off at your stupidity, I'm tempted to book a ticket to Naija just to straight slap some sense into you...Although, I'm honestly contemplating getting a friend to deliver you the smackdown of your life, in hopes that it will dislodge the spirit of stupidity from your life. As we all know a Skype call/BBM is significantly cheaper than a return ticket... **hisses**
seconded! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2015
Olosho!!if I dddnt knw u in real life I wouldav believed u...coded ashaw0
mirexxx:
shut the fvck up cockroach!! YES

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by searider(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2015
What kind of advice will I give to undo your deed. You ought to have seek for an advice before you went on to do what you did.

Anyway, just keep your fingers crossed and wait for the unthinkable. Pray harder, else, the dad go skin you aalive.

NB: look for a way to serve yourself a quit notice because na offence u don commit so.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by mirexxx(f): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2015
desdichando:
Olosho!!if I dddnt knw u in real life I wouldav believed u...coded ashaw0
useless cretinious imbe,cile
have you advised the the op yet?or the witches in your home sent you to quote me??dimwitted inconsequential pig!

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by anwo247: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2015
What?

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by 1miccza: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2015
marriedvirgin:

Really Are you kidding me?

Well in the sense of the word,the guy did so wrong by sleeping with a minor but the word "ruin"is so heavy you know... 17 is sure close to puberty and should be able to stand her ground she obviously wanted something when she kept on visiting and the guy wasn't smart and wise enough to resist and say no but i'll say when it comes to will power and strenght it might not be some people's strong points..

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by 1miccza: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2015
ilovecritics:

Chop and clean mouth - Sorry, chop and clean mouth.. Ooohh, I mean shop and drink stout grin

Hahahahahahahaha bros your head dey there live and direct!!!

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by 1miccza: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
have you advised the the op yet?or the witches in your home sent you to quote me??dimwitted inconsequential pig!

You and Mirexx should stop that already!!

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by mirexxx(f): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2015
1miccza:

You and Mirexx should stop that already!!
quote him and tell him! he started it! didn't you see?
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Smoj(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:
We didn't help u d day u fuvked her, now u want us 2 help u clear ur conscience...

Shoro Niyen? grin grin

oya mi lenu ooo

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2015
U dis foul moutheed hoerific whor.e of omaha...if u was a virgin @25, I would stiLl take a 27 year old ashi over u and ur uncouth mouth..blodddy hypocrites...some of u babes who were virgins @ 17 wouldn't say d truth that most of u were ugly and unattractive with undeveloped bodies;u looked on with envy when ur prettier well endowned girlfrds were been chyked..stop takn ur bad memories on d op..btw,hw many times did u cry in front of a mirror askin baba God why ur boobs weren't seeminly growing tongue
mirexxx:

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2015
Is tyga your brother?
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by mirexxx(f): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2015
desdichando:
U dis foul moutheed hoerific whor.e of omaha...if u was a virgin @25, I would stiLl take a 27 year old ashi over u and ur uncouth mouth..blodddy hypocrites...some of u babes who were virgins @ 17 wouldn't say d truth that most of u were ugly and unattractive with undeveloped bodies;u looked on with envy when ur prettier well endowned girlfrds were been chyked..stop takn ur bad memories on d op..btw,hw many times did u cry in front of a mirror askin baba God why ur boobs weren't seeminly growing tongue
lol i think i hit a nerve! tongue
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by cao(f): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2015
desdichando:
This just made me laugh louder than I should have. Especially when you remember that everyone has free will & a choice, funny how folks forget that. First you said she was certainly not a virgin, then that she was a coded ashi, now you've deduced she must have been an ugly virgin...Whatever point you've been trying to make appears to be confused...

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Obynolee(f): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2015
My advise is that you should stop having an unprocted sex but as to pregnancy,i don't think she should be pregnant since it is only six days after her menstration.If she has a 28 days menstrual circle deduct 14 days from 28 what you gets is the day she will ovulate,do the same calculation based on her menstrual circle days.An egg lasts only 24 hours after its release.
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Intendy: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.
Just carry your cross like Jesus carried is own on his way to crucifixion. easter season as well
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Chigold101(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Pray she doesn't get pregnant
my brother this guy is only afraid of this oh.

Forget this his caption
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by 1miccza: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
quote him and tell him! he started it! didn't you see?

Then you should just ignore him that's all afterall it's a faceless forum
,hey i catch you,you're the same as ebony eyes abi?I catch una today...
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Ensquare(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2015
It depends on the day d menstrations start. If it less than four day to the day it stopped where u began your counting. I assured u there will b no pregnancy bt what of STD?
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by mirexxx(f): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2015
1miccza:

Then you should just ignore him that's all afterall it's a faceless forum
,hey i catch you,you're the same as ebony eyes abi?I catch una today...
nope! I'm mirexx
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Edusouls(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2015
Princeojua:
Hi Nairalanders. I am a confirm elite of this great forum. I go by the name Sammy.

Last year I packed into a Self-Contained apartment near my school. Opposite me is a wonderful family with two daughters and two sons, with a strict and disciplinarian. father.

I was seating right in my veranda reading because I suppose that's my purpose of being there, when, a young girl of 17years old and in SS3 approached me with an exercise book supposing to be a Maths assignment. I didn't hide the fact that I know nothing about maths. I boldly refused doing the assignment, so she left.

Two days after, she resurfaced with English assignment,and I quickly did justice to it. after the assignment. I didn't know when I said "you're beautiful and I Love you."

She quickly reciprocate in strong affirmation I LOVE YOU TOO. So last week, she came to my house 6days after her menstruation and I had an unprotected sex with her.

Ever since then, my conscience has been disturbing me that the sex may result to pregnancy. Her Dad is a brutal and uncompromising man.

Please what should I do in case anything go wrong? Because I am already giving up on her due to her Dad. she told me today that she feel guilty ever since the day I deflowered her.

Help me out please. I think my Dad will not support me either because he's more brutal than her Dad. God, help me.
you should then be ready to take responsibility of your actions, you disvirgined a young girl, you have damaged the seal God gave her and you have polluted her innocence, you have given her the licence to sin,introduced her into the world,and you have opened a door to many negetative possibilities in her life,your punishment awaits you brother, the best thing to do is to start preparing her as your future wife, that will minimize the punishment a bit, but to dump her for who? And look for another small girl to destroy, your own go worse,heed ma advice..
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Intendy: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2015
mirexxx:
this is serious!
you knew she was a teen
you knew her family
you knew her dad was/is brutal

what got into you?
which demon possessed you?
why would you "all of a sudden" tell her you love her when you knew it was a lie??
why did u have sex with a minor??
Unprotected for that matter??
what if she gets pregnant? you might have STDs too cry

A young girl preparing for waec cry
guy you no try!
I won't blame the young girl! you are an adult and you should have stopped this mess from going down mehn!

lol its really sad and i feel for you
the outcome won't be good o cry
My brother how do you know he's an adult?
the girl might even be older than him believe me

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by olakes5: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2015
ACF11:
if it happens come out clean, dnt hide, just be truthful abt it. goodluck.
Na to pack out go sure pass
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by chrischuks2(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2015
tongue Ndo. Just update me on the outcome after 2months, abeg
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2015
U dis foul mouthed HOErific whor.e of babylon....I would take a 28yr old olosho with good manners than u even if u was a 25yr old virgin...bloody sanctimonious hypocrite..most of ds nairaland babes who claim to b virgins @17 was because of lack of opportunity..most of u had underdeveloped features and bodies and so all u cud do was look on in envy whilst ur prettier frds regale u wid tales of their sexcapades and hw many chykers they got per day..dnt take ur frustrations and bitterness of yesteryears on d op....btw hw many times dd u stand in front of d mirror askin God why ur boobs were nt seemingly growing while sikira's own had become like pawpaw tongue
mirexxx:

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by olakes5: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2015
ACF11:
if it happens come out clean, dnt hide, just be truthful abt it. goodluck.
guy Na to pack out go sure pass.....
Re: My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen by mirexxx(f): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2015
Intendy:

My brother how do you know he's an adult?
the girl might even be older than him believe me
okay girl cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Danielson Bamidele Akpan Proposes To Etini Etukudo On His Birthday (Photos) / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.