Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences (9987 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
First Dates they say determine whether there would be a second one or even a relationship following. When it goes awkward, you can barely endure to the end of it..

Let's get to business....
I met this guy on Facebook and we got chatting. one thing led to another and we exchanged numbers. We talked for a while and he requested we meet up so I fixed the time. The day came and I looked good to meet him.
On getting there we exchanged pleasantries and ordered something to eat. Mehn the eating period was boring, he didn't utter a single word. I tried making it fun by asking some questions but the dude was so monosyllabic. Oboi na so I rush my food sharpaly and told him I had something to catch up. Since then I never picked his calls.

Let's hear yours.......
you didnt say thank you for the food.

Never had Boring date,before i set to meet u,we Would have killed everything
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by realteflon(m): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
First Dates they say determine whether there would be a second one or even a relationship following. When it goes awkward, you can barely endure to the end of it..

Let's get to business....
I met this guy on Facebook and we got chatting. one thing led to another and we exchanged numbers. We talked for a while and he requested we meet up so I fixed the time. The day came and I looked good to meet him.
On getting there we exchanged pleasantries and ordered something to eat. Mehn the eating period was boring, he didn't utter a single word. I tried making it fun by asking some questions but the dude was so monosyllabic. Oboi na so I rush my food sharpaly and told him I had something to catch up. Since then I never picked his calls.

Let's hear yours.......
Advice to all Young busybodies. When going out on a date for the very first time to a person you are just meeting for the very first time, it's advice you don't go to a restaurant, it's going to be boring to hell. Why? because it limits what you two could talk about. But gardens, park view, going shopping together would give you plenty to talk about which would make the date worthwhile.

Thank me later for this cool advice.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 12:33am On Apr 06, 2015
@ Ipledge maka y....Am not ungrateful.

Guess I will start having dates sumwer else
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 12:34am On Apr 06, 2015
@ realteflon.....Lemme thank you now......Don't wanna start owing sum1 tongue
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
@ Ipledge maka y....Am not ungrateful.

Guess I will start having dates sumwer else
cinéma or park, i prefer those to reasturant

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 12:37am On Apr 06, 2015
Ipledge:
cinéma or park, i prefer those to reasturant
I prefer cinemas....
Got a thing for movies

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

I prefer cinemas....
Got a thing for movies
oya make We meet...cinéma go sweet
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 12:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Ipledge:
oya make We meet...cinéma go sweet
Hehehe............U r very funny
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Hehehe............U r very funny
no am not funny,am serious
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 12:44am On Apr 06, 2015
Ipledge:
no am not funny,am serious
OK wia r yhu
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 06, 2015
Enegod:
I had one from here that I picked up at a agreed location. She got in my vehicle,and sniffed the air, and said my vehicle smelled like weed angry And then went on a crazy tirade on how she hates weed smokers, and that they are the scum of the earth. angry
I told her I do not smoke weed, and that no one has ever smoked weed in my vehicle. She started screaming that I was a liar, and making this huge scene, and ranting on, and on about her hatred for weed smokers. I shoved her out of my car, and raced away. F**king lunatic. angry
grin grin, who, tell me?

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 06, 2015
Never had a boring date. I had a lot to talk about smiley
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

OK wia r yhu
uyo and you?
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 06, 2015
realteflon:

Advice to all Young busybodies. When going out on a date for the very first time to a person you are just meeting for the very first time, it's advice you don't go to a restaurant, it's going to be boring to hell. Why? because it limits what you two could talk about. But gardens, park view, going shopping together would give you plenty to talk about which would make the date worthwhile.

~ Shopping eats the cash in your wallet and it worse when you don't even feel anything for the girl and you just wanna get into her pants. Try go shopping with a very greedy and big eyed Bbitch, cheesy especially those poor and average girls and they would buy everything in the shop...

Ikeja city mall/ Silverbird galleria/ Ozone../ Ziggies/ Mama Cass
These are still my fav..Watch a movie or grab a quick bite and go home to shag ...

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:

~ Why are you always only active at nights..
Are you nocturnal or Dracula? cheesy
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:
nobody will argue that with you,everybody knowsyou can talk
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

dracular lol,what abt u?pot calling kettle black grin
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

lol, I'm dracula grin

Hotel Transylvania runs at night, we hate the sun, you why are you always active at night? since you always do see me tongue
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Ipledge:
nobody will argue that with you,everybody knowsyou can talk
cheesy
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:
cheesy
why are u always active at night
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 1:10am On Apr 06, 2015
Ipledge:
uyo and you?
Port Harcourt
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by funkyjms: 1:11am On Apr 06, 2015
realteflon:

I buy your idea
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Port Harcourt
so We can meet... grin,ur Facebook or númber will do
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:
lol, I'm dracula grin

Hotel Transylvania runs at night, we hate the sun, you why are you always active at night? since you always do see me tongue

~You are Dracula?..Take a picture and show me your Vampiric dentition then cheesy
And I'm always seeing you cos I come out to hunt at nights like Scott and Derek...

Why are you so popular..before I came to this sect I was always hearing Nneka123..I thought you must be one crazy ass dame..but you seem normal and introverted..why are you popular then? What are the things you do? tongue
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 06, 2015
Ipledge:
dracular lol,what abt u?pot calling kettle black grin

~ I'm hunting with my wolfpack ...
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~You are Dracula?..Take a picture and show me your Vampiric dentition then cheesy
And I'm always seeing you cos I come out to hunt at nights like Scott and Derek...

Why are you so popular..before I came to this sect I was always hearing Nneka123..I thought you must be one crazy ass dame..but you seem normal and introverted..why are you popular then? What are the things you do? tongue
you wolf then tongue huh? popular? me? i don't know that I am, and i do nothing , i just log in, comment on any thread i like, and off i go lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Ipledge:
why are u always active at night
same reason you are
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:
same reason you are
you have to know my reason first,before you can conclude *tell me,u be witch?*
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Ipledge:
you have to know my reason first,before you can conclude *tell me,u be witch?*
yes, and you're a wizard, right?
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:
you wolf then tongue huh? popular? me? i don't know that I am, and i do nothing , i just log in, comment on any thread i like, and off i go lipsrsealed

~ Yeah a werewolf tongue.. ...
Okay...if you say so... but you look really sleek and cute though..
why don't you work-out to get abs? cheesy
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:
yes, and you're a wizard, right?
Yea,Please no tell any one,secret
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Yeah a werewolf tongue.. ...
Okay...if you say so... but you look really sleek and cute though..
why don't you work out to get abs? cheesy
its true you are minister for women affair,am just a junior minister grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Always Getting Wet, When Chating Or Talking With A Girl I Admired. / My Delicious Landlady / Nigerian Girls And PotBelly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.