Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences (9985 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Emptied Your Pocket On A Date? Share Your Experiences / 8 Perfect Ways To Boost A Boring Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Yeah a werewolf tongue.. ...
Okay...if you say so... but you look really sleek and cute though..
why don't you work-out to get abs? cheesy
Thanks...um i do work out, at times i don't embarassed

And i don't want abs, i love my tummy this way tongue

GN TO you and ipledge smiley
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Ipledge:
its true you are minister for women affair,am just a junior minister grin

~ I'm not a minister for anything..
Check her D.P and tell me she doesn't need some 6 Packs to compliment everything cheesy
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:

~ Okay... goodnight young warlock tongue .. See you in the next full moon..!

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 2:16am On Apr 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I'm not a minister for anything..
Check her D.P and tell me she doesn't need some 6 Packs to compliment everything cheesy
Woman wrappering.............I comment my reserve tongue
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:

good night

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Woman wrappering.............I comment my reserve tongue

~ You already commented yet you say you reserve your comment..and what is wrappering ? There's no word like that..is it Celtic or Aramaic?
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2015
grin
IAmBhijay:
Nah........
Some were kinda boring @ first tho with their mono syllabic answer..... But as soon as I work my magic, she'll be laughing and extremely chit-chatty in no time... grin

P.S: Am I d only one who thinks the restaurant setting 4 a first date is getting too played out and boring sef... Can't we have a first date @ a zoo or sth 4 a change? grin tongue
Zoo? 4 nija? May be u wanted 2 mention poultry,,,,,,grin
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by joelind: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2015
Sup dear
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by joelind: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2015
Mix keleke,wish 2 get 2knw u
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by IAmBhijay(m): 7:55am On Apr 06, 2015
favoryte33:
;DZoo? 4 nija? May be u wanted 2 mention poultry,,,,,,grin
There are quite a few zoos in naija na... Dey may lack interesting animals but at least its different. tongue Poultry sef make sense.... D chicken doesn't always av to be in a plate to be interesting grin, we can watch dem hustle 4 food, tear @ each oda, and just laugh off and make stupid comments......
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by IAmBhijay(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
@ IAmBhijay......What's ya magic mbok
Black Magic tongue

#Just Kidding

Wits, sarcasm and a lil bit of crazy.... Works all the time wink
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by IAmBhijay(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Hmmmmmm I buy d zoo idea. grin
cheesy Wanna go to d zoo with me? cool
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 8:09am On Apr 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ You already commented yet you say you reserve your comment..and what is wrappering ? There's no word like that..is it Celtic or Aramaic?
Wateva u call it
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2015
IAmBhijay:
cheesy Wanna go to d zoo with me? cool
Sure.......Uhmmmmmm let's go feed some lions tongue
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2015
joelind:
Mix keleke,wish 2 get 2knw u
Its mizkeleke
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by IAmBhijay(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Sure.......Uhmmmmmm let's go feed some lions tongue
. Oshey!!! *Dancing shoki on top transformer
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
First Dates they say determine whether there would be a second one or even a relationship following. When it goes awkward, you can barely endure to the end of it..

Let's get to business....
I met this guy on Facebook and we got chatting. one thing led to another and we exchanged numbers. We talked for a while and he requested we meet up so I fixed the time. The day came and I looked good to meet him.
On getting there we exchanged pleasantries and ordered something to eat. Mehn the eating period was boring, he didn't utter a single word. I tried making it fun by asking some questions but the dude was so monosyllabic. Oboi na so I rush my food sharpaly and told him I had something to catch up. Since then I never picked his calls.

Let's hear yours.......
you no fine as your Photoshop pix on fb that's y...e done happen to me before.
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2015
hilaomo:
you no fine as your Photoshop pix on fb that's y...e done happen to me before.
Lolz
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:
Never had a boring date. I had a lot to talk about smiley

u never jam some boring guys....not only boring guys sef, dumb too. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Lolz
you name d social connecting platform...metro Cruz connect,rhythm at the seaside,single connect on 96.9 cool fm,Facebook,2go,mico,badoo...funniest was a 32 yr old woman,who's got this angelic voice on phone, )whom I fell for...I no know say voice sef dey lie,she done trip die for my look(me no be Jim Iyke but I try),na so I decide to meet her for 1 tantalizer around ojota busstop...as she dey show,when I turn back to see who tap my back,my morale just die...though I no make am too obvious...dear,order anything of your choice o!cos to a large extent,we fit no meet again,cos of my work schedule... she just smile cos she understand. she say make I come go know her crip around that area afterwards, but I tell am say,time ain't my friend today... as I dey leave the place na delete button I tap straight.
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:
First Dates they say determine whether there would be a second one or even a relationship following. When it goes awkward, you can barely endure to the end of it..

I met this guy on Facebook and we got chatting. one thing led to another and we exchanged numbers. We talked for a while and he requested we meet up so I fixed the time. The day came and I looked good to meet him.
On getting there we exchanged pleasantries and ordered something to eat. Mehn the eating period was boring, he didn't utter a single word. I tried making it fun by asking some questions but the dude was so monosyllabic. Oboi na so I rush my food sharpaly and told him I had something to catch up. Since then I never picked his calls.

Let's hear yours.......

If you knew half the rules of first dates, you'd have made it fun for him (not you). undecided
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by goodman41: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2015
kelvin100:
@ mizkeleke

Why should you have dine with your date on a first date, are you that hungry?
Why not drinks or something else?
u r so on point,dats remines me my first date wit my girl .she invited me to her town ,on geting dere she took me to one fat food,she took shawama and i reguested botle water dat all,which i later paid for every ting. But i was thinking i messed up by drink only water.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by realteflon(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Shopping eats the cash in your wallet and it worse when you don't even feel anything for the girl and you just wanna get into her pants. Try go shopping with a very greedy and big eyed Bbitch, cheesy especially those poor and average girls and they would buy everything in the shop...

Ikeja city mall/ Silverbird galleria/ Ozone../ Ziggies/ Mama Cass
These are still my fav..Watch a movie or grab a quick bite and go home to shag ...
Bad Guy. Nah nacking dey ur head. Women like it when things starts gradually
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by phlio(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2015
Rainess:
When I'm nervous I talk a lot... and I've dated a few shy guys. When they get nervous they don't talk at all. So we compliment each other until we get comfortable lol
hmmmm so I talk alot ? we shall see
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mizkeleke(f): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
goofyone:

If you knew half the rules of first dates, you'd have made it fun for him (not you). undecided
Uhmmmmmmm can you tell me some?
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mrkay101(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
IAmBhijay:
Nah........
Some were kinda boring @ first tho with their mono syllabic answer..... But as soon as I work my magic, she'll be laughing and extremely chit-chatty in no time... grin

P.S: Am I d only one who thinks the restaurant setting 4 a first date is getting too played out and boring sef... Can't we have a first date @ a zoo or sth 4 a change? grin tongue

the question is how many other fun facilities do we have in this country that could be fun and not expensive. eateries are the only places one can engage into a good convo.
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by mrkay101(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
people saying fast foods isn't an ideal place for a 1st date.
OK can someone give me an ideal place to meet up with a girl your just meeting for the 1st time. dont say the Zoo.. how many states in Nigeria have a well functioning zoo.

don't say a park.. abeg is there actually a park in Nigeria. cuz when I hear parks all I think about is Motor park. cheesy

OK fine cinemas are cool but the idea of a first date is actually getting to know that person which means you guys have to talk. whats the essence of the date if u guys don't get to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
boro11:

u never jam some boring guys....not only boring guys sef, dumb too. Lol
lmao! Why you dey cast your fellow guys? grin are you a victim?
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by IAmBhijay(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
mrkay101:

the question is how many other fun facilities do we have in this country that could be fun and not expensive. eateries are the only places one can engage into a good convo.
Relatively true... Esp when looking @ it 4m d financial aspect..... Buh beaches, zoos grin, cinemas aren't so expensive if u look @ it.... Sure there are many more. Just not being explored...
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by aniagoluaustin(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Let's hear yours.......
hahhahahhaha...funny gal..
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nneka123:
lmao! Why you dey cast your fellow guys? grin are you a victim?

Victim ke? Lol. The point is not all guys are interesting. Same with girls too. Even if someone knows how to talk, the talk might not be interesting. Gbam!
Re: Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
mizkeleke:

Let's hear yours.......

1) when he didn't utter a single word, did u utter too?

2)u just meeting for the first time, best sentence to start with is to comment on his/her looks, make it funny

3) no cinemas, a mall is cool. A 1st meeting to get to talk face to face which u can't do while seeing a movie...

4) don't have really high expectations of having a great conversation... U need a phasing period between the online conversations and the physical ones

5) when its over, while chatting later.. Make comments on ur thoughts about the dates. It will help make a future date more enjoyable and relaxing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Always Getting Wet, When Chating Or Talking With A Girl I Admired. / I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full / Nigerian Girls And PotBelly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.