Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (241883 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

This is no joke friend. I get pissed when i read some stuffs. Imagine the title "10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends"

Is there suppose to be sex between two unmarried people? but because the world has gone crazy we now do these crazy things with impunity.

Sex is sacred and must be between two married couple but today we see a lady sleeping recklessly about and a lady of 25 have probably gone through about 5 broken affairs all of which she has been bleeped severely ARRANT RUBBISH!

This same lady will still be forming levels and claiming decency asking for expensive wedding when she ought to just move in quietly into the home of the man that will manage her teribly used body.

Call me archaic if you like but some things just dont make sense and this is why i will tell my daughters that if they ever get disvirgined by any other man except their hubby, i will not spend a dime on their wedding. We need to start getting proper decorum back into the lives of the generation to come.

This is why divorce is prevalent because the ex factor must always come into play but if every lady married the man that disvirgins them, we will hardly see one divorce case.

my dear, if you get pissed reading this, then get off the thread!

Who are you to tell people when to have sex?

How is sex sacred? Please tell us. And whose rule it is that we all must have sex only after marriage?

Honestly, your post reeks embarrassing level of mysogyny! Your post goes to show that the whole idea of 'virginity' or whatever you call it is all about blaming women, not being considerate of women and their sexuality, denying that women have a plight and that has to be expressed. Most of all, you post reeks hypocricy!!!

You said you are going to tell your girls all those bullshit, but why don't you tell your boys the same thing? Oh, girls are the only ones who should bear the burden of keeping the society 'moral'? But don't you think that this burden you are puting on them is unfair, especially when they are not the ones who make the first move to innitiate sex? How do you want to heap the responsibility of stoping something on the person who's not causing it?

If pro-virginity crusaders like your hypocritical self are interested in keeping the society 'moral', i think you should focus on threatening the boys rather than the innocent girls. Why don't you go and ask the one who most times innitiate sex to stop initiating it? Maybe at that time, we would have cut sexual activities more by over 75percent. But you hypocrites and disgraceful mysogynists can't see this.

I have never seen anti-premarital sex activists condemn boys and hold them accountable for the prevailing sexual behaviour of the society. They always blame the girls who most times do not innitiate these activities.

I wonder how you hypocrites want to achieve chastity among women without actively encouraging chastity among men. Imagine this hypocrite called Toks2008 threatening his girls that he isn't going to fund his girls' wedding if he finds out they are not virgins. What if they lost their hymen to raaape? And how about threatening your boys the same way?

And no, not every man will feel like a king if he finds out that he is the first one to sleep with a lady. Only shallow men who look at superficial things will. What if the ladies who are 'virgins' do masturbate? Would you still call them holy and pure? Why can't people begin to value the most important rather placing value on a skin fold which can reconstruct it self and can be reconstructed?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 06, 2015
Nw this I can relate with
arcbay:
I've never seen any of the aforementioned lines as a criteria for judgement... With a lady u're in a r/ship with, u don't need signs, it just comes naturally.

I think u only need signs when dealing with a casual female friend who comes visiting...
When u use any of the listed methods as criteria, u might miss the true intent of the female friend and end up soiling ur reputation.
Well, only one works for me... The moment a lady comes visiting, probably I play a movie and she protests she doesn't like it, instead of asking nicely, she gets into a struggle for the remote control, and accidentally u brush each other's sensitive parts, action sets in..Now that's a green light!!!

Or she'll sure look for a way to bring up something u can struggle over. I remember a time I had this crush, she came visiting, my fone rang a number of times and I attended to the calls, she sheepishly protested that my callers are depriving her my attention. The next time it rang, she seized my fone and said "come get it"...That's all I remember, the next is history.

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by LewisO: 12:30am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:
This world don spoil finish.

Sex has now become an easy thing between unmarried people that we now see nothing big in it.

When the time for marriage comes one stwpid father will now ask me to come pay exorbitant bride price for one over-bleeped girl.LUBBISH

Everyone is just marrying another person's left over.Crazy world
It baffles me too. cheesy angry

@bolded They will even be asking for excess money as if your life depend on it if u don't marry their daughter. Mtcheww. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by guyXander(m): 12:31am On Apr 06, 2015
missclasssy:
~ Dressing seductively to his house

~ Saying these words "Let's have sex"

~ Handing him a pack of condoms

Please note that my above points are laced with a bit of sarcasm.
This is because I believe if a girl is already having sex with her boyfriend, she would make it obvious if she wants to have sex with him.

No need for unnecessary drama.....

Who said anything about them dating?
Or are you a learner?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by themodernman: 12:33am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:
This world don spoil finish.

Sex has now become an easy thing between unmarried people that we now see nothing big in it.

When the time for marriage comes one stwpid father will now ask me to come pay exorbitant bride price for one over-bleeped girl.LUBBISH

Everyone is just marrying another person's left over.Crazy world

Pained niccur!

You won't be ds pained if you got d chance to flow wiv d trend.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 12:34am On Apr 06, 2015
craziebone:

my dear, if you get pissed reading this, then get off the thread!

Who are you to tell people when to have sex?

How is sex sacred? Please tell us. And whose rule it is that we all must have sex only after marriage?

Honestly, your post reeks embarrassing level of mysogyny! Your post goes to show that the whole idea of 'virginity' or whatever you call it is all about blaming women, not being considerate of women and their sexuality, denying that women have a plight and that has to be expressed. Most of all, you post reeks hypocricy!!!

You said you are going to tell your girls all those bullshit, but why don't you tell your boys the same thing? Oh, girls are the only ones who should bear the burden of keeping the society 'moral'? But don't you think that this burden you are puting on them is unfair, especially when they are not the ones who make the first move to innitiate sex? How do you want to heap the responsibility of stoping something on the person who's not causing it?

If pro-virginity crusaders like your hypocritical self are interested in keeping the society 'moral', i think you should focus on threatening the boys rather than the innocent girls. Why don't you go and ask the one who most times innitiate sex to stop initiating it? Maybe at that time, we would have cut sexual activities more by over 75percent. But you hypocrites and disgraceful mysogynists can't see this.

I have never seen anti-premarital sex activists condemn boys and hold them accountable for the prevailing sexual behaviour of the society. They always blame the girls who most times do not innitiate these activities.

I wonder how you hypocrites want to achieve chastity among women without actively encouraging chastity among men. Imagine this hypocrite called Toks2008 threatening his girls that he isn't going to fund his girls' wedding if he finds out they are not virgins. What if they lost their hymen to raaape? And how about threatening your boys the same way?

And no, not every man will feel like a king if he finds out that he is the first one to sleep with a lady. Only shallow men who look at superficial things will. What if the ladies who are 'virgins' do masturbate? Would you still call them holy and pure? Why can't people begin to value the most important rather placing value on a skin fold which can reconstruct it self and can be reconstructed?

Unfortunately i dont know your gender so i dont really know how to answer you but if you are a man then i dont need to reply at all because this comment can only come from one with no sexual decency and decorum but if you are a lady then i will assume it was written in error.

Nevertheless i must commend your prowess in writing just that unfortunately you have succeeded in making no sense at all judging from the fact that you boldly reiterated that it is men who initiate sex and that indeed is laughable and a comic relief which makes me wonder if these men hypnotize these girls to come visit..How miopic.I will stop here.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 06, 2015
guyXander:

Who said anything about them dating?
Or are you a learner?

Are you dumb?

Didn't you see "boyfriend" in the topic?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 12:37am On Apr 06, 2015
themodernman:

Pained niccur!

You won't be ds pained if you got d chance to flow wiv d trend.

Your username says it all.themodernman. Ride on

And talking about flowing with the trend you must understand my stand-view. I am not a saint and if any lady offers herself i wont hesitate to take advantage of her.That is the point but the truth must be said and this is why i say guys will never hesitate to get them laid if they offer themselves but it is they who need to think and maintain proper sexual decorum.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by leGeExus(m): 12:41am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=32381758][/quote]washeyrey omo'ya ori e kpe kpa
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by LewisO: 12:44am On Apr 06, 2015
missclasssy:
[s] ~ Dressing seductively to his house

~ Saying these words "Let's have sex"

~ Handing him a pack of condoms

Please note that my above points are laced with a bit of sarcasm.
This is because I believe if a girl is already having sex with her boyfriend, she would make it obvious if she wants to have sex with him.

No need for unnecessary drama.....[/s]

Totally off-point.

Nobody does these mentioned okay? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by arcbay(m): 12:46am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

Why do you think we have divorce?

Its because of the ex factor, the insecurity that comes with it.

Imagine a man with a dick size of 12inches have dated your wife before she got married to you and yo have 7inch dick, do you know you will fooling yourself thinking you wife is enjoying you when all she does is close her eyes and imagine she is making out with the other guy?

Not that there is anything wrong with your 7inc stick but the fcat that she has had an ex with a bigger one that she is used to will just not make her enjoy you and anyday she meets the old flame, she may likely cheat on you and divorce is knocking.

Comparison will always come to play wheras if a lady marries the man that disvirgins her at least divorce will reduce and the man will place so much value on her. This was how GOD made it but satan has destroyed the original setting and we have the impunity and indemnity to discuss this satanic,babaric and hellish topic.

You have a point though, I'd advice u open up a new thread on this, there u can reach out and pass a message. It's pointless passing that message on this thread. One love bro

4 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Mishaelonye(m): 12:48am On Apr 06, 2015
I will never dull AGAIN kia. Na so she waka come waka go.[color=#990000][/color] angry
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

Why do you think we have divorce?

Its because of the ex factor, the insecurity that comes with it.

Imagine a man with a dick size of 12inches have dated your wife before she got married to you and yo have 7inch dick, do you know you will fooling yourself thinking you wife is enjoying you when all she does is close her eyes and imagine she is making out with the other guy?

Not that there is anything wrong with your 7inc stick but the fcat that she has had an ex with a bigger one that she is used to will just not make her enjoy you and anyday she meets the old flame, she may likely cheat on you and divorce is knocking.

Comparison will always come to play wheras if a lady marries the man that disvirgins her at least divorce will reduce and the man will place so much value on her. This was how GOD made it but satan has destroyed the original setting and we have the impunity and indemnity to discuss this satanic,babaric and hellish topic.

why don't this illitrate just shut up already!!!

My dear you need to get sound education before commenting on topics beyond your intellectual capacity. Who told you that a lady enjoying sex or not has got anything to do with the size of your pe.ni.s?

And the last time i checked, men are not the ones who file for divorse most times at least not for infidelity. Women are.

When i said your post reeks mysogyny, i wasn't telling lies. Again you tend to put the blame of failed marriages on women having slept with many men. How about women being worried about not being good enough in bed for her huby who must have had so many women before and may begin to compare? But your mysogynistic mind was completely silent on that. It is not a must to coment o topics especially the ones you know nothing about. I think you will make this thread better if you just shut up already!

And no, not everybody believes in God in the christian sense and i want you to live with it! You do not expect such people to do things your fucking way!

Lastly, you want to pass off as someone who is holy but i am surprised words like "dick", "Bleep" etc are comin out of your filthy mouth!

6 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by guyXander(m): 12:51am On Apr 06, 2015
missclasssy:

Are you dumb?

Didn't you see "boyfriend" in the topic?

I don't have to be dumb to not see it.
I'll have to be blind.

Are you daft?
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by XBLadez: 12:52am On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=vizkizpost=32381758][/quote]
You should have owned this thread because your own assertions seem more realistic. . .except that, in my own case, horror movies work for me. She'd flinch and seek for what to grip grin
Bravo!
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by duni04(m): 12:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Na how rape dey start b dis. When she says she doesn't want and you're here telling everyone its a signal she wants. Until that day when women are sold off as commodities comes (of which I'm a firm supporter smiley) OPs signs are totally off mark.
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by themodernman: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

Your username says it all.themodernman. Ride on

And talking about flowing with the trend you must understand my stand-view. I am not a saint and if any lady offers herself i wont hesitate to take advantage of her.That is the point but the truth must be said and this is why i say guys will never hesitate to get them laid if they offer themselves but it is they who need to think and maintain proper sexual decorum.

You just nailed my point when you said: if any lady offers herself you won't "dolapo" cheesy

It simply means you're pained cos no lady has been offering you herself dats why you feel you'll be left with "left-overs".

If you've been gyming your diicck regularly you won't be thinking all those trash...its a new age bro! You either blend or get blenderized out! grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2015
LewisO:

Totally off-point.

Nobody does these mentioned okay? undecided

To all of you quoting me and telling me that nobody does the points I mentioned, you all are an annoying bunch.

Didn't you see where I stated that they were sarcastic statements
Or don't you know the meaning of sarcasm?

Please get the fvck off my mention....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tsdarkside(m): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2015
anybody seen wakacome??

wakacome,wey you dey,am not finish with you angry angry angry
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by LewisO: 12:59am On Apr 06, 2015
missclasssy:

All of you quoting me and telling me nobody does the points I mentioned, you all are an annoying bunch.

Didn't you see where I stated that they were sarcastic statements
Or don't you know the meaning of sarcasm?

Please get the fvck off my mention....
Annoy? At what?

@bolded is that a threat? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 06, 2015
tsdarkside:
anybody seen wakacome??

wakacome,wey you dey,am not finish with you angry angry angry
I wan go sleep,when you don finish your madness make you wake me up......
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by XBLadez: 1:01am On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]
Iidiot! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tsdarkside(m): 1:02am On Apr 06, 2015
wakacome:
I wan go sleep,when you don finish your madness make you wake me up......

am waiting for you..go take your yeye sleep,dreaming of shi`t... angry angry angry
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by sam121(m): 1:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
[b] ok. . . the last time Rachael visited me, here are the characters i observed;

*orijin, please put kamasutra letz watch, this lord of the rings is gettin borin, i did!

*orijin, you are busy with your system while I'm here alone, am i not important to you? i joined her!

*orijin, can you see what that king is doing before having sex with his wife? i comot eyes! angry

*orijin, you are not even romantic, are you not enjoyin the movie with me? I smiled smiley

*orijin, why are you smilin now, you are too naughty, she mistakenly/intentionally hits my kokoro, I laughed!

*orijin, I'm coming i wanna use the toilet, i said ok!

-while she was in the toilet, i quickly performed some miracles which you will read later wink

-she came back and sat on my lap

*orijin, i jez don't know why i love you so much and i replied "i love you too babe"

*she started kissin me and my kokoro started searchin for signal. . .

*she started rubbin my kokoro and i started svckin her oranges

*she unzipped my trouser to give me a head but to her greatest surprise! My kokoro waz already putting on a CONDOM! shocked

And what happened after that *some text missing*

cc: tosyne2much[/b]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagagagagagaggaagagghahahahahshahshaahahhehehehehehehehehehehehhheheheheheheheheehhohohohohohohohohohoihohogohohohohohohohohogogoghoo......
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 1:06am On Apr 06, 2015
craziebone:

why don't this illitrate just shut up already!!!

My dear you need to get sound education before commenting on topics beyond your intellectual capacity. Who told you that a lady enjoying sex or not has got anything to do with the size of your pe.ni.s?

And the last time i checked, men are not the ones who file for divorse most times at least not for infidelity. Women are.

When i said your post reeks mysogyny, i wasn't telling lies. Again you tend to put the blame of failed marriages on women having slept with many men. How about women being worried about not being good enough in bed for her huby who must have had so many women before and may begin to compare? But your mysogynistic mind was completely silent on that. It is not a must to coment o topics especially the ones you know nothing about. I think you will make this thread better if you just shut up already!

And no, not everybody believes in God in the christian sense and i want you to live with it! You do not expect such people to do things your fucking way!

Lastly, you want to pass off as someone who is holy but i am surprised words like "dick", "Bleep" etc are comin out of your filthy mouth!

i must tell you this facts..

1. Its one thing to write grammer and another to intelligently articulate your points and from my assesment of your intellect, its a miss and a big one at that.

2.Have you come accross the words freedom of expression? i think you need to work on your PR COS Im so embarrased that in the bid to display your unwarranted oraltoral prowess in writing you cant help but display your arrogance.

please learn to express your views without behaving like an educated tout and learn to express your opinion without vulgarity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 1:10am On Apr 06, 2015
omojoshy:
.....lol @ tosyne2much....good job though....
Thanks boss
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by themodernman: 1:10am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

This is no joke friend. I get pissed when i read some stuffs. Imagine the title "10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends"

Is there suppose to be sex between two unmarried people? but because the world has gone crazy we now do these crazy things with impunity.

Sex is sacred and must be between two married couple but today we see a lady sleeping recklessly about and a lady of 25 have probably gone through about 5 broken affairs all of which she has been bleeped severely ARRANT RUBBISH!

This same lady will still be forming levels and claiming decency asking for expensive wedding when she ought to just move in quietly into the home of the man that will manage her teribly used body.

Call me archaic if you like but some things just dont make sense and this is why i will tell my daughters that if they ever get disvirgined by any other man except their hubby, i will not spend a dime on their wedding. We need to start getting proper decorum back into the lives of the generation to come.

This is why divorce is prevalent because the ex factor must always come into play but if every lady married the man that disvirgins them, we will hardly see one divorce case.

"This same lady will still be forming levels & claiming decency asking for expensive wedding when sne ought to just move in quietly into the home of the man that will manage her terribly used body"

I no fit laugh oh!!! This guy sounds so pained, is so funny & outright INSECURE...men I was once in your shoes...you av a lot of growing up to do boy!

Abeg dont even think of getting married anytime soon oh!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Toks2008:

Unfortunately i dont know your gender so i dont really know how to answer you but if you are a man then i dont need to reply at all because this comment can only come from one with no sexual decency and decorum but if you are a lady then i will assume it was written in error.

Nevertheless i must commend your prowess in writing just that unfortunately you have succeeded in making no sense at all judging from the fact that you boldly reiterated that it is men who initiate sex and that indeed is laughable and a comic relief which makes me wonder if these men hypnotize these girls to come visit..How miopic.I will stop here.

nigger, do us a favour and get the Bleep off this thread already!!!

What is your fucking business if a lady wants to go to HER OWN BOYFRIEND'S house to have sex? Are you interested in seeing a sextape of them? C'mon, tell us you mysogynistic hypocrite!!! Why don't you just mind your fucking business already!!!

Lol at someone, who at 26 is not married, not a virgin anymore and is probably getting ready to go back to the sexworker he picked from the brothel on his way home after having a frustrating day at his low pay job, to have the 5th round of sex in just 3hours, lecturing me about sexual decency. cheesycheesy

when i called you a hypocrite, i was actually on point. Just to let you know that for your own good and in order not to confirm yourself more as a mysogynist and hypocrite, you better just abandon this thread and go to sleep.

Also, what manner of man commends a post that makes no sense to him? You are a confused idi..ot!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 1:16am On Apr 06, 2015
themodernman:

"This same lady will still be forming levels & claiming decency asking for expensive wedding when sne ought to just move in quietly into the home of the man that will manage her terribly used body"

I no fit laugh oh!!! This guy sounds so pained, is so funny & outright INSECURE...men I was once in your shoes...you av a lot of growing up to do boy!

Abeg dont even think of getting married anytime soon oh!

how old are you really cos the last time i checked im in the 40s category and trust me on this there is nothing like been pained. And for the records",i married a lady i disvirgined but sometimes i wonder why we have to accept anomallies as the norms.

Are you saying sex bfore marriage is ok because it is done these days?

please lets stop miscontruing issues and call a spade spade.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by RomanceLander(f): 1:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Hahahahhahahaha orijin101 has scattered the day

1 Like

Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 1:19am On Apr 06, 2015
tohpahz:

Some.. not all..
So which are you guilty of ? wink
Re: 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends by Toks2008(m): 1:20am On Apr 06, 2015
craziebone:

nigger, do us a favour and get the Bleep off this thread already!!!

What is your fucking business if a lady wants to go to HER OWN BOYFRIEND'S house to have sex? Are you interested in seeing a sextape of them? C'mon, tell us you mysogynistic hypocrite!!! Why don't you just mind your fucking business already!!!

Lol at someone, who at 26 is not married, not a virgin anymore and is probably getting ready to go back to the sexworker he picked from the brothel on his way home after having a frustrating day at his low pay job, to have the 5th round of sex in just 3hours, lecturing me about sexual decency. cheesycheesy

when i called you a hypocrite, i was actually on point. Just to let you know that for your own good and in order not to confirm yourself more as a mysogynist and hypocrite, you better just abandon this thread and go to sleep.

Also, what manner of man commends a post that makes no sense to him? You are a confused idi..ot!

im actually quoting this without reading and i wont waste my time replying you again until you stop your beer parlour atitude0 and articulate your opinion without acting like an immature individual.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.