Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married (43486 Views)

5 Habits That Will Make You Poor For Life / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by champion69(m): 2:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Not everyone is interested in getting married, most people will prefer to remain single, but pressure from friends, relatives and our Africa culture will not allow people take decision that concerns them.

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by iPrevail(m): 5:29am On Apr 06, 2015
champion69:
Not everyone is interested in getting married, most people will prefer to remain single, but pressure from friends, relatives and our Africa culture will not allow people take decision that concerns them.

Marriage of today is not what it used to be with our grandparents.. Today, the motive for marriage is absolutely different!
The absence of the Romeo and Juliet essence makes marriage hardly desirable to some folks.

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2015
I fall into the 4th category... And am finding it hard to break away from it
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by primcy(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

I don't like men. undecided
these days u can marry ur fellow woman and later adopt.. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by mendoakala(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2015
but seriously is it a must i get married, we seriously need to change our orientation in this society most of the people crying for marriage end up being divorced or married partners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by streetzdreamz(m): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2015
Nice piece,marriage is just overhyped and I don't think am changing ma mind as regards dt institution,its the last legal form of slavery a man can ever go into,and the general idea of living with a woman for the rest of ma life is sickening!!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by misspatsy(f): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2015
Marry here,marry der wetin sef
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by becka95(f): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2015
kiss mehn these are real facts, may God deliver us from fear of the unknown.
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by RAO1(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2015
This ll really reduce our population...please , don't get married o....make I change my plan from having 3 children to 5 jare ... it seems there won't be a keen competition among Nigerians years to come ....
mtshww. .

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by lonelydora: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
Why is everyone posting dots undecided

Newbie??
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by ifeanyi83(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Oh great!!!... just when I thought I wasn't normal then came the post that made my day...marriage in this part of the world is just over-hyped...kilode gan sef.....

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by blank(f): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2015
I have habits 1 to 4 and I am happily married. undecided

4 Likes

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by fbtowner(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2015
im in #teamnomarriage

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by tiwiex(m): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2015
That na green light for my guy oh. *wink *
MzNelly:

Lmao

Get lost, jare
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Tbaba9(m): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2015
abeg spare us with Dis ur bloody imagination if we no marry fine we go chase babes na
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Ojestas(m): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2015
misspatsy:
Marry here,marry der wetin sef
abi o. Will u marry me?
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by misspatsy(f): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Ojestas:
abi o. Will u marry me?
*blushing*yes I will!! In ur dreams mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by EroticDesigner: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Ishilove
I believe you made a mistake.
the name of this thread should be
Five Habits Of People Who Will Always Get A Divorce.

I don't get the marriage-infused culture in Nigeria
My cousin happens to be a nun and she displays none of those attitudes.
Jesus, Paul, Oprah are not married, I don't see how they have lost touch with reality.
In fact Paul said that it is better to remain single.
Married people are the ones who have lost contact with reality that is why divorce rates are so high.

Abused wives think their hubby would change.
Husbands turn a perfect normal human being into a slave.
They have children who will watch them quarrel and then they will wonder why the kids are on drugs or got pregnant.
Women stay in abusive relationships because of their kids. They pour out that anger on the children.

You believe that marriage is happiness?
What weed have you all been smoking?

Were you not happy before you got married?
Did you not have a childhood before marriage?
Didn't you have a life you liked?

Marriage is happiness?
Tell that to the teen wives of the ISIS.

Dedicate themselves to a career?
How delusional.
Even married people are still married to their career.

Cry for the moon?
It is only the deluded that believe they can stay with one partner for life.
The ones that think that marriage is the all-in-all.
They cry for the moon alright.

Kai, the weed you all are smoking is very powerful!
I cross my elbows in agony.
smh

3 Likes

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Ojestas(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2015
misspatsy:
*blushing*yes I will!! In ur dreams mtchewwwww
lol grin. . Wherever it is, Adonkie!
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Idrismusty97(m): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2015
....Because marriage is some kind of success or what?

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2015
Chei! See the reason why I never marry!
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:
Yeah....I'm never gon' get married. cheesy

And I'm cool with that. cool
ronald4lif must see diz!
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by sacredheart: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol

I don't hate men.

I just haven't seen THE ONE.
you seem confused..
in one breath, you haven't seen the one
, in another; you don't like men .. same breath again : I don't hate men..and you can still conveniently say: you don't wanna get married

1 Like

MzNelly:

you'll change your mind soon enough.
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2015
truly speaking....
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Precioussilas10: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

I don't like men. undecided
make e no be wetin i dey think o but why you come create thread about bf?abi na just for the pleasure of fp
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by AsanwaKC(f): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2015
it will be perfect to have a gadget that can read mind....we can both read our minds before saying I do.....not when his's looking into my eyes but thinking about Jane. angry
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by blackjack21(m): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2015
Vivly:
I swear to Drunk I'm not God.
Okay.

Orijin101:

when everything seems cool, you have rest of mind, and you feel as if you have the world in your hands, the devil will jez come and give you a girlfriend/wife, then everything runs >;(

#tEaMbAnGbAbYmAmAs cool

MzNelly:

Mynd44:
Yup...I will die single.

it is people like you that will come tomorrow and say "thank God pastor has delivered me, now I will get married."

Yeye is smelling to high heaven

08:22:33
Mon, Apr 6, 2015
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by trappatoni(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2015
Now I've seen two reasons why I'm not married yet. I hope I get married soon but does it mean I have to settle for less. ladies also need to up their game, its not about the external beauty the inner beauty is equally important.
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by queebeediva(f): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2015
Thanks and as for those of you commenting trash about this I just pray that you recive sense Amen!
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2015
[/color][color=#770077] this article is a good one, but I think a lot of folks would still stick to those habit, another reason why some would never marry or not enjoy marriage is the act of MASTURBATION, and if its not addressed among youth and young adults, I pity the rate of unmarried

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.