Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married (43474 Views)

5 Habits That Will Make You Poor For Life / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Sagamite(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2015
Ishilove:

http://womanitely.com/habits-people-never-get-married/

What a moronic pile of junk by the author.

She appears not only to be giving moronic advice, she is trying to pass her own internal fear of being not wanted and alone to others; as a fault in others.

"There are scared, dreamers, fussy etc"

A defensive mechanism used to train "real men" mugus.

What about plain ol' "they don't fuuking want you, you are not up to scratch and they are happy the way they are".

If anyone is worthy of marriage, it will happen spontaneously and senselessly. That is how most attraction/love marriages occur.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol

I don't hate men.

I just haven't seen THE ONE.

HAHAHAHAHA Yeah rite

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2015
When did MARRIAGE become the PREREQUISITE to make heaven...

Is marriage an ACHIEVEMENT or a MILESTONE..?

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by DahtzFestjayz: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2015
6. They Give silly excuses Like their is no more well cultured ladies. They are also "Takers" not "Givers".
7. "Is not Only Me" Comparing their family friends, church members, neighbours. Thank God its not only me that is not yet married, Tunde is not likewise John, Kunle and Pastor Adeoke.
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2015
I swear, the writer of this article conveniently pulled it out of her.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2015
3 4 5

Are really common in marriages or long term relationships ...
These point also can lead to divorce .. smiley
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Segzay(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2015
To All dis guys and girls sayin dey wuld neva get married,,abeg make una kip dat trash fr ur mind,,its ur choice,,,dnt cum here to confuse som ppl cos am quite sure say na una go first marry nd ppl wey dn dey inspired by ur fake e-stronghead words go con dey regret lata,,,,am veri sure if u guys realy meant it,,u won't even b disclosing it here at any slight mention of d word "marriage"(segzayclopedia101),,wetin con laff me be dose females formin independent strng woman sayin dey wuld neva marri,,lol,,even dos oyinbos wey dey inspire una dey later cum ONLINE at age 70 lukin fr "souLMaTe"(wen loneliness and alonness dn s*uck life outta dem) ,, na beg I dey beg u,if u like no marri,,na ur problem,,bt jst stop confusin ppl wit fragile hrts here,,u mite nt knw d impact of dos words of urs to som ppl,,tnk u,,nd abeg mak una no quote me o.,,cos I no sabi e-fite,, grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Vivipop(f): 8:49am On Apr 06, 2015
I might not believe in so many things but i do believe that marriage is highly overrated, Just as i believe that failure to actualize one's dream is the worst thing on earth. Marriage is not for everyone, it is not life.
My mum keeps telling me my philosophy about marriage will change with time and i hope for her sake she is right. I just don't feel the vibe.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by XwhY(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol

I don't hate men.

I can see you have one of the habits up there. Do you know which it is?
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Champele(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2015
@Op, you have wrote your stupid reason why people don't want get married. Now can you give a reasonable reason why they should get married? . #marriage is not as important as we take it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Champele(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2015
Segzay:
To All dis guys and girls sayin dey wuld neva get married,,abeg make una kip dat trash fr ur mind,,its ur choice,,,dnt cum here to confuse som ppl cos am quite sure say na una go first marry nd ppl wey dn dey inspired by ur fake e-stronghead words go con dey regret lata,,,,am veri sure if u guys realy meant it,,u won't even b disclosing it here at any slight mention of d word "marriage"(segzayclopedia101),,wetin con laff me be dose females formin independent strng woman sayin dey wuld neva marri,,lol,,even dos oyinbos wey dey inspire una dey later cum ONLINE at age 70 lukin fr "souLMaTe"(wen loneliness and alonness dn s*uck life outta dem) ,, na beg I dey beg u,if u like no marri,,na ur problem,,bt jst stop confusin ppl wit fragile hrts here,,u mite nt knw d impact of dos words of urs to som ppl,,tnk u,,nd abeg mak una no quote me o.,,cos I no sabi e-fite,, grin
All the married people that I know both from my family inspire me not to think of marriage talk more getting married.lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by GentleToks(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
If i talk again now, lala247 and others will start sayin I'm mad cry

Anyway, I still can't see that reason that will convince me to get married! I will always stand on my words. . .

when everything seems cool, you have rest of mind, and you feel as if you have the world in your hands, the devil will jez come and give you a girlfriend/wife, then everything runs >;(

#tEaMbAnGbAbYmAmAs cool

You r right; loads of men lives have been destroyed by these daughter of Jezebel.

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2015
Ishilove:

undecided
Now you don come back to your senses by?

No be you dey talk for thread say your husband mouth must not smell,

He must not have man smell,

He must have financial stability

He must be tall.

Good looking.

Always loved you.

CONCLUSION

Sabi you don notice time dey like water by?

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2015
Viciyus:
undecided

He most not have man smell,

He most have financial stability

He most be tall.

Good looking.

Always loved you.

CONCLUSION

Did u just say "most"?? Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by wisdomjoy6: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2015
Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +238075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2015
goofyone:

Did u just say "most"?? Damn!!!
Sorry my keypad dey do that stupid tin. Make I go correct am
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2015
Viciyus:

Sorry my keypad dey do that stupid tin. Make I go correct am
Why you dey beg me? undecided
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by 1miccza: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2015
Ishilove:

Too long,i no dey read and the grammar too big!!! Op come down to our level tongue
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2015
goofyone:

Why you dey beg me? undecided
Na as you quote me na.
If not. I for no see that mistake
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by 1miccza: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2015
Vivipop:
I might not believe in so many things but i do believe that marriage is highly overrated, Just as i believe that failure to actualize one's dream is the worst thing on earth. Marriage is not for everyone, it is not life.
My mum keeps telling me my philosophy about marriage will change with time and i hope for her sake she is right. I just don't feel the vibe.

Auntyyy!!you don dey 95 and you still no dey feel the vibe na when you turn Methuselah you wan begin feel am?
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Ishilove: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2015
Viciyus:
undecided

He must not have man smell,

He must have financial stability

He must be tall.

Good looking.

Always loved you.

CONCLUSION

What is this one saying?
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by 1miccza: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Na oonnlyy Ishilove go post this type of marriage textbook...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2015
Ishilove:

What is this one saying?

No worry. Your Brain never boost.

You go soon understand that statement

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by ndubueze92(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:
Yeah....I'm never gon' get married. cheesy

And I'm cool with that. cool
Anyways give me a flash both of us can be singles under one roof! how about that?
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Ishilove: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2015
Viciyus:

No worry. Your Brian never boost.

You go soon understand that statement
My brian??

Or you mean BRAIN? undecided
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Ishilove:

My brian??

Or you mean BRAIN? undecided
Sorry na my keypad. Dey do that rubbish thing.

Shall you understand
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2015
GentleToks:

You r right; loads of men lives have been destroyed by these daughter of Jezebel.

Seconded cheesy
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Ishilove:

What is this one saying?
I was wondering the same thing smiley
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Dcmg(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2015
People have different motives and reasons for getting married,but if you were to ask me what reasons i will like to get married..,with all honesty,i can't find any Motive worthy enough to get into marriage.
What do i need from Marriage?NOTHING!

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol

I don't hate men.

u can try me out,u will never regret. trust me.
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2015
XwhY:
I can see you have one of the habits up there. Do you know which it is?

Lol, nope.

Tell me
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by ohaleoghene(f): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
If i talk again now, lala247 and others will start sayin I'm mad cry

Anyway, I still can't see that reason that will convince me to get married! I will always stand on my words. . .

when everything seems cool, you have rest of mind, and you feel as if you have the world in your hands, the devil will jez come and give you a girlfriend/wife, then everything runs >;(

#tEaMbAnGbAbYmAmAs cool

have you ever thought of old age ? you will be alone with no partner to share things with ...that scares me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.