Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married (43480 Views)

5 Habits That Will Make You Poor For Life / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by kemzole(f): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2015
I have some of these habit but I really wish to get married real fast. The babe is no longer a kid and there is no eligible guy in place. .

maybe I have to lower my standard
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by XwhY(m): 10:28am On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, nope.

Tell me
Number 5 and probably 3.
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2015
XwhY:
Number 5 and probably 3.

Wrong.
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by XwhY(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2015
kemzole:
I have some of these habit but I really wish to get married real fast. The babe is no longer a kid and there is no eligible guy in place. .

maybe I have to lower my standard
Yes! Tomorrow may be too late. But real fast? I guess you are not desperately desperate
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by ronald4lif(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

ronald...4lif must see diz!

She's just teasing bro. Wedding is coming up soon. cheesy
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by XwhY(m): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Wrong.
Okay. But I believe THE ONE is not always far from you, may you just need to lower your standard/guard.
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2015
XwhY:
Okay. But I believe THE ONE is not always far from you, may you just need to lower your standard/guard.

grin grin Okay therapist.
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol

I don't hate men.

I just haven't seen THE ONE.
blue pill. . . Red pill. . .
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
blue pill. . . Red pill. . .

Dafuq?
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by IAmTobore(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2015
That's a nice write-up. But everyone has his/her own reasons for not getting married, which are completely different from yours. As for me, am currently single (without a girlfriend). The reason is that, most of the girls i woo don't fall me. The ones that manage to accept me end up offending me, and after breaking up, they come back begging me. Even those that refuse to accept me always come back to woo me, but i just ignore them. For these reasons, I don't plan to get married. I just wish to have a baby-mama! THATS ALL!

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Vivipop:
I might not believe in so many things but i do believe that marriage is highly overrated, Just as i believe that failure to actualize one's dream is the worst thing on earth. Marriage is not for everyone, it is not life.
My mum keeps telling me my philosophy about marriage will change with time and i hope for her sake she is right. I just don't feel the vibe.
oh she is right. You will change. The grass law will make sure of that.
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Dafuq?
oh, you haven't watched the matrix?
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2015
If a woman is so eager, turning herself to a man's fool and doormat just to get married, I think the men will simply use her and move on
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
oh, you haven't watched the matrix?

No
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by naptu2: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Ishilove:

My brian??

Or you mean BRAIN? undecided

He means Brian.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

No
figures.

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by ronald4lif(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2015
I read recently somewhere that marriage increases one life span. I hard a good laugh, you know. I'm sure that was one hell of a comical display and the columnist must have left his brain somewhere. It is my believe that most of today's marriage can reduce one's life expectancy to at least 45%, unlike our parents who love unconditionally.

Today's marriage is more of a contract. Where two individual's with vested interest come together for the purpose of benefitting from their targeted interest. Once this interest which can be monetary, large boobs, ukwu bakassi, appearance, connections etc are not met or fade away, trouble sets in. It is my opinion that most of this selfish and parochial interest scares people from getting married the more.

This is not to dismiss the points rightly made by the OP. They are equally right on the money.
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by genevieve12(f): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2015
chimerase2:
Wen in her twenties, keke and bus drivers cums she would cast and bind them
Fastward to her middle/late thirties she will be like oh God man na man oh ooooo biko angry
If she get luck she fit end up marrying a handicap husband

Lesson gals stop looking at de present see true de needle and use ua opolo eyes and see de future of dat guy way neva hold way still de manage
Dis is a revelation from de man of god rev dr biochemist apkajiyomi chimerase aka de enzymatic eluelury osusu mins3 angry
Its not about the car he has,d job he has,d gadgets in his room for now,or the money he gives to you,love is far more than that,n until ladies start lookn beyond all these materialistic thing,den we wud find true and undying love.its not about him now,but him 5years from now,its not about his packs but how he can pack his children on his arms,not his looks but his persona,his level of integrity,how he reasons,his temperaments,his sincerity level,his long term goals n not his short term goals,till den we wud keep chasing after mirages.cos no Man knowns tomorrow,not me not u.
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by DeRay98(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2015
UjSizzle:
Being afraid you'll never get married is a good way to never get married.
People should work on personal development and having an actual life--family time, friends, and the occasional bump-in with nice strangers. Maybe, just maybe they will end up with their 'perfect' match.

What's the brouhaha with the marriage talk anyway? undecided

na form you dey form....na so some of your now 40sometime friends do before you. Go ask them wetin them dey cry for in the secret when nobody dey there? when them see their mates wey marry "once upon a time Mr Nobody" how such mates are now carrying their children and having a family to be proud of....wake up before you join the group of "super spinsters" wey dey run after "men of GOD" looking for anointing for the foot of the womb...

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Vivipop(f): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
oh she is right. You will change. The grass law will make sure of that.
The grass law? What's that?
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by kemzole(f): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2015
XwhY:
Yes! Tomorrow may be too late. But real fast? I guess you are not desperately desperate
No ,it hasn't and won't get to desperation level , if not I would have gotten married to one of my non eligible toasters since..
... I just need to change my non chalant attitude ,that's all
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2015
Is marriage the ultimate aim undecided

What's so special about getting married when it has lossed its meaning and value.
Well let's see what the future holds
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2015
Vivipop:
The grass law? What's that?
the grass always looks greener on the other side. FACT.
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by UjSizzle(f): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
DeRay98:

na form you dey form....na so some of your now 40sometime friends do before you. Go ask them wetin them dey cry for in the secret when nobody dey there? when them see their mates wey marry "once upon a time Mr Nobody" how such mates are now carrying their children and having a family to be proud of....wake up before you join the group of "super spinsters" wey dey run after "men of GOD" looking for anointing for the foot of the womb...
undecided Yeah okay.
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by UjSizzle(f): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
naptu2:

He means Brian.

I swear you're something grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by naptu2: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
UjSizzle:

I swear you're something grin

grin
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
naptu2:

He means Brian.

No be only Brian,

Na Cleveland
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
naptu2:

He means Brian.

Lmao! cheesy
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by ifko: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
trappatoni:
Now I've seen two reasons why I'm not married yet. I hope I get married soon but does it mean I have to settle for less. ladies also need to up their game, its not about the external beauty the inner beauty is equally important.
You dn't need to settle 4 less, tell d lady in questn to up her game in some areas u noticed and pray. very soon u will get married
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by ifko: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Kizmarty:
Is marriage the ultimate aim undecided

What's so special about getting married when it has lossed its meaning and value.
Well let's see what the future holds
The future will not hold anything different from the mentality and perspective u have abt marriage. Develop a right mentality dat yours will work and it will. shikenah
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
ifko:

The future will not hold anything different from the mentality and perspective u have abt marriage. Develop a right mentality dat yours will work and it will. shikenah

I'm not talking of myself alone but in general.
Each day,marriage is abused and made a mockery of...
My mindset doesn't need to change but that of the society.
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
I have found her...

Nah to impregnate her remain.

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.