Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married (43497 Views)

5 Habits That Will Make You Poor For Life / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / MEN WATCH IT- The Types Of Girlfriends Who’ll Make Your Life Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:
Yeah....I'm never gon' get married. cheesy

And I'm cool with that. cool
Dont waste that thing ooooooo cheesy
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

I don't like men. undecided
Y? i hope u end up as old maid oooooo grin
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by wizard007(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:
If i talk again now, lala247 and others will start sayin I'm mad cry

Anyway, I still can't see that reason that will convince me to get married! I will always stand on my words. . .

when everything seems cool, you have rest of mind, and you feel as if you have the world in your hands, the devil will jez come and give you a girlfriend/wife, then everything runs >;(

#tEaMbAnGbAbYmAmAs cool

[size=28pt]shuo! your mama dey your papa house so?[/size]

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by koyyess: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
This description perfectly fits africans- nigerians in particular. Always nagging and criticizing but never see it fit to contribute anything good or be part of the change. No wonder the statistics of successful marriages is taking a nose dive.
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by deic9(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
HELP ME OOOOOO
I WANT TO GET MARRIED, BUT I DONT HAVE THE COURAGE TO FACE LADIES.
NOW, ALL EYES ARE ON ME TO COME HOME WITH A LADY.
WETIN I GO DO HOUSE? cool cool cool
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Caracta(f): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
"They dedicate their lives to career"

Hmmm. Ishilove, why? sad
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Hell no!! MzNelly...I can't believe you just said that. Aaaaaahh!!! And just imagine...I'm even your fan! MzNelly, you just disappointed your ardent fan! You shouldn't be disappointing your fans o! In any case, why on earth would you say such a thing, as with the others that also said such? It's like cursing yourself. For me, I think instead of you guys to be saying you'll never get married, better you keep praying and asking God for a WORTHY person to LOVE and get married to. Thats just it. So, MzNelly, stop professing such a negative word, ok? Cheers.
NB: I, a humble fan of MzNelly, is earnestly dreaming of an apology from her...for disappointing me. cheesy smiley
MzNelly:

Hell no!! MzNelly...I can't believe you just said that. Aaaaaahh!!! And just imagine...I'm even your fan! MzNelly, you just disappointed your ardent fan! You shouldn't be disappointing your fans o! In any case, why on earth would you say such a thing, as with the others that also said such? It's like cursing yourself. For me, I think instead of you guys to be saying you'll never get married, better you keep praying and asking God for a WORTHY person to LOVE and get married to. Thats just it. So, MzNelly, stop professing such a negative word, ok? Cheers.
NB: I, a humble fan of MzNelly, is earnestly dreaming of an apology from her...for disappointing me. cheesy
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by XwhY(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
kemzole:
No ,it hasn't and won't get to desperation level , if not I would have gotten married to one of my non eligible toasters since..
... I just need to change my non chalant attitude ,that's all
Okay, all the best in your quest.

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Ak4swagger(m): 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Sure thing.
you mean yes??
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2015
I so much agree with you on d workaholics
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by bluice2(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2015
Am a victim of being a workaholic embarassed
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
dumbest post have ever read b4... Lacks sense and adequate research... Nairaland wit dumb pple and post sha
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by khattab02: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2015
grin grin grin

While some comments are funny some are hilarious!!!

Please don't marry, if you u don't even think about it in your 30's and 40's that will be great.. This will reduce our population in the near future.

But if u went on doin...........?? my hand no dey oooo.....

grin
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Finestibogirl: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Mynd44:
Yup...I will die single.
[i][/i]
Re: 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married by Finestibogirl: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2015
If ur parents were single wld u ve bn born Its self decision buh 2bad....al d best sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.