Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG (61260 Views)

Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Nigerians In Cameroon Deported In Cattle Trucks (Photo) / Lion Attacks & Kills An Antelope While Tourists Watch From Their Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by MduZA: 4:43am On Apr 14, 2015
morpheus24:

Stop the distractions and stop focusing on my anger. Focus on the anger and jealousy by your comrades that is trying to be deflected here.

No apologist, we need people who will face up to facts.

you can't face up facts yourself,you have no clue of what a spaza shop is ,a spaza shop means a toy shop..this thing of saying that south Africans are jealous is far from the truth..jealous of what? Toy shops? Gardeners,barbers and gate boys?...some south Africans only hate foreigners because many of them are here illegally and are involved in illegal doings..

1 Like

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

you can't face up facts yourself,you have no clue of what a spaza shop is ,a spaza shop means a toy shop..this thing of saying that south Africans are jealous is far from the truth..jealous of what? Toy shops? Gardeners,barbers and gate boys?...some south Africans only hate foreigners because many of them are here illegally and are involved in illegal doings..

Trying so hard to defend the indefensible. If they are barbers, gardners and gate boys, why are you attacking them then?. So owning a spaza shop and selling goods is the height of illegal activity that most be flushed out eh??

White people are involved in illegal activities in your country, Why are you not fishing them out

Chinese people are involved in illegal activities in your country, WHy are you not attacking them in mass.

Indian people are involved in illegal activities in your country. Why are you not flushing them out

White foreigners are living illegally in Cape town, Why are you not marching your azz over there to drive them out.

Is it because you can only prey on the weak and defenseless, That's why your locals attack like hungry dogs!

I encourage those foreign national to band together and shoot any looter on site if they can and defend their lives if necessary.

***Shame**** in South African accent.

8 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by MduZA: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
morpheus24:

Trying so hard to defend the indefensible. If they are barbers, gardners and gate boys, why are you attacking them then?. So owning a spaza shop and selling goods is the height of illegal activity that most be flushed out eh??

White people are involved in illegal activities in your country, Why are you not fishing them out

Chinese people are involved in illegal activities in your country, WHy are you not attacking them in mass.

Indian people are involved in illegal activities in your country. Why are you not flushing them out

White foreigners are living illegally in Cape town, Why are you not marching your azz over there to drive them out.

Is it because you can only prey on the weak and defenseless, That's why your locals attack like hungry dogs!

I encourage those foreign national to band together and shoot any looter on site if they can and defend their lives if necessary.

***Shame**** in South African accent.

you are also in SA...correct?
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

you are also in SA...correct?

You wish I was so you can justify my anger huh!

Sorry to burst your bubble, I am no where near your country and will never live in a society that is boiling and about to implode with bent up hatred and anger still festering in their veins.

If you want to know as I have mentioned a gazillion times on Nairaland, I was in your country on volunteer work right before the attacks broke out in 2008. I saw first hand what you people are capable of doing. I wiped the brows of bloodied children and women crying. I passed food and clothing to foreign nationals who's properties were destroyed and taken away. I watched the faces of bewildered children who could not grasp what was going on in that some of them even spoke the dialects of locals.

That unfortunately has left an indelible impression on me and I continued to warn even on Nairaland for years that these actions would repeat themselves.

I have been proven right?

12 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

last time you were saying that you are a maths teacher in SA...keep on crying...south Africans are cleaning their country,so what?

You are mistaking me for some other desperate Nigerian who got employed to be a teacher in SA.

You need to pull that thread up and show where I have ever mentioned I was a math teacher. Your fellow Saffers on this forum know me very well. You can also ask them to pull up where I said I was ever a teacher as well. When you find it let me know

Ps, you are not cleaning anything up. All you are doing is channeling your hatred and unresolved anger issues at people who are vulnerable and you can take advantage of.

Apartheid taught you that and you are displaying it well for all the world to see.

A part of me is glad to see it because we now see the true colors of the so called "Rainbow" nation.

No amount of distracting by asking where I live or what my profession is will diminish what is happening.

Keep deflecting!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

last time you were saying that you are a maths teacher in SA ...keep on crying...south Africans are cleaning their country,so what?

emmmm...
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by MduZA: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
morpheus24:

You are mistaking me for some other desperate Nigerian who got employed to be a teacher in SA.

You need to pull that thread up and show where I have ever mentioned I was a math teacher. Your fellow Saffers on this forum know me very well. You can also ask them to pull up where I said I was ever a teacher as well. When you find it let me know

Ps, you are not cleaning anything up. All you are doing is channeling your hatred and unresolved anger issues at people who are vulnerable and you can take advantage of.

Apartheid taught you that and you are displaying it well for all the world to see.

A part of me is glad to see it because we now see the true colors of the so called "Rainbow" nation.

No amount of distracting by asking where I live or what my profession is will diminish what is happening.

Keep deflecting!!!

yeah let the show go on,you can scream on top of your voice , the gods of the so called 100% black nation are listening...it would be nice to see all illegal immigrants leaving our country....our country is dirty because of you people,you want to turn our cities into Lagos,go back to your countries...dirty people

1 Like

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

yeah let the show go on,you can scream on top of your voice , the gods of the so called 100% black nation are listening...it would be nice to see all illegal immigrants leaving our country....our country is dirty because of you people,you want to turn our cities into Lagos,go back to your countries...dirty people

Let it be so. The so called rainbow nation unravels. Make sure you deport every foreign national while you are at it.

Tell all your people in other parts of the world to be repatriated back home as well and you can live exclusively in peace in SA.

For every black foreign national's life you take, I pray to God they take ten of yours.

Blood for blood.

5 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by V0lv0(f): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

if what you are saying was true,there would be no foreigners in SA...Sesotho and Setswana are also our official languages therefore these two countries are part of us..
This is true and hence why I said those countries were exempted.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by V0lv0(f): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

I understand your frustrations about the illegal immigrants and those involved in criminal activities but xenophobia is not just targeted towards them. Yes those in the rural areas are affected the most by the killings etc but it does not stop the fact that even the educated ones with citizenship are also hated. I do know that not every SA is xenophobic but throughout my many years in this country(came here when I was 6 months old) it seems to be a vast amount of people. I just think there are better ways to go about the foreigner 'issue' then murdering them. Why not give all the foreigners in the country a number of years to leave so that they can at least prepare themselves, sell off what needs to be sold so they can leave for good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by MduZA: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
morpheus24:

Let it be so. The so called rainbow nation unravels. Make sure you deport every foreign national while you are at it.

Tell all your people in other parts of the world to be repatriated back home as well and you can live exclusively in peace in SA.

For every black foreign national's life you take, I pray to God they take ten of yours.

Blood for blood.

yeah man ,we had no foreigners rooming our streets prior 94...we lived in peace without drug dealers and human traffickers..our cities were clean..please tell your country men to come back home and build your 100% black nation..we are tired of hosting people who behave like animals in an foreign land...

1 Like

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by omoharry(f): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

last time you were saying that you are a maths teacher in SA...keep on crying...south Africans are cleaning their country,so what?

south African are cleaning their countries by killing innocent foreigners going about their daily life abi? I feel sorry for you; that your country must have reduce you to this thing you call cleansing.... what would you call this type of cleansing? foreign national cleansing?...isn't it? I pray you guys remain important where you will never need the help of any of your African Brother in this continent...Nigerians as well as our other African brothers here in Africa are waiting for you guys.. we will make sure we shut all our doors toward you guys when you need help...no condition in this world is permanent. don't ever regard any African as your brothers.. you are not Africans..no wonder the white south Africa Regard you guys are savages.... we dont need you type around us..beside what are you doing here on Nairaland.. get out from here and go to your South African forum where you can rub mind together..people on Naira land are not monster and will not condole your action ... you are not well..i think you need be in a home. feeling sorry for you and the effect Apathied has done your psychic...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

yeah man ,we had no foreigners rooming our streets prior 94...we lived in peace without drug dealers and human traffickers..our cities were clean..please tell your country men to come back home and build your 100% black nation..we are tired of hosting people who behave like animals in an foreign land...

You want to turn this into a Nigeria//South Africa thing so we fall into that trap. Leave the Nigerians out of this, we can protect ourselves.

Why are you attacking Congolese women and children,

Why are killing and looting Ethiopian stores?

Why are you killing Somalians?

Why are you attacking Mozambicans?

Why are attacking people from SADC countries?

Why are you looting their stores and stealing their goods.

Does anyone force you to buy anything from spaza shops?

Why don't you make and spend money within yourselves and drive the foreigner out once he knows he cannot compete

Why are you not attacking indian stores?

Why are you not storming Camps bay and holding them illegal Whites there too?

Why are you not attacking illegal Chinese stores?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by MduZA: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
omoharry:
south African are cleaning their countries by killing innocent foreigners going about their daily life abi? I feel sorry for you; that your country must have reduce you to this thing you call cleansing.... what would you call this type of cleansing? foreign national cleansing?...isn't it? I pray you guys remain important where you will never need the help of any of your African Brother in this continent...Nigerians as well as our other African brothers here in Africa are waiting for you guys.. we will make sure we shut all our doors toward you guys when you need help...no condition in this world is permanent. don't ever regard any African as your brothers.. you are not Africans..no wonder the white south Africa Regard you guys are savages.... we dont need you type around us..beside what are you doing here on Nairaland.. get out from here and go to your South African forum where you can rub mind together..people on Naira land are not monster and will not condole your action ... you are not well..i think you need be in a home. feeling sorry for you and the effect Apathied has done your psychic...

my man you don't have to enter this one
..this is exclusively for me and M24,you don't have to worry much about the content of my interaction with him,reason being

I have been trying to genuinely explain from page one the real situation,I have condemned these lootings and attacks several times on this thread,but M24 keeps on throwing up same stories,unfortunately I can't repeat what I hav been saying ...i assume M24 wants to hear the language am using now,you can also join if you feel like but this was meant solely for the arrogant M24..
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by wordcat(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
BluIvy:

Rubbish!

Well looks like you are having bigger issues in Lags. cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is the reason why you're still single.

Amend your ways and stop hating people here and there for no just cause.

9 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by MduZA: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
morpheus24:

You want to turn this into a Nigeria//South Africa thing so we fall into that trap. Leave the Nigerians out of this, we can protect ourselves.

Why are you attacking Congolese women and children,

Why are killing and looting Ethiopian stores?

Why are you killing Somalians?

Why are you attacking Mozambicans?

Why are attacking people from SADC countries?

Why are you looting their stores and stealing their goods.

Does anyone force you to buy anything from spaza shops?

Why don't you make and spend money within yourselves and drive the foreigner out once he knows he cannot compete

Why are you not attacking indian stores?

Why are you not storming Camps bay and holding them illegal Whites there too?

Why are you not attacking illegal Chinese stores?

we want them to go back to their countries...happy now?

1 Like

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by V0lv0(f): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

This is not true. I can't say much about the other foreigners but Ghanaians for example started coming to South Africa from the early 80's as there was a need for Dr's, Teachers etc and they wanted to make a difference. My dad had the opportunity to go to the USA but he chose SA. My parents have been in SA while apartheid was still going on. But the good part of foreigners are never heard, only the bad part

8 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

my man you don't have to enter this one
..this is exclusively for me and M24,you don't have to worry much about the content of my interaction with him,reason being
I have been trying to genuinely explain from page one the real situation,I have condemned these lootings and attacks several times on this thread,but M24 keeps on throwing up same stories,unfortunately I can't repeat what I hav been saying ...i assume M24 wants to hear the language am using now,you can also join if you feel like but this was meant solely for the arrogant M24..

Stop trying to sound civil and please don't think this a banter between me and a mind less intelligent than mine. Who do you think you are talking to, some illiterate Nigerian from the village.

You clearly JUSTIFIED evil acts and tried to turn this into a Nigeria/South AFrica issue without being able to answer one question with common sense.

Why are you looting peoples goods. Is that cleansing?

Why are you attacking defenseless women and children?

Why are you not cleansing the illegal Chinese, Indian, White, Pakistani etc at the same time?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

we want them to go back to their countries...happy now?

You have run out of answers.

***Shame**** in South African accent

4 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
I didn't know this thread is still a little active. Anyways as I have said before the are many socio-economic and political issues in SA. And the fact that we seem to get the most criminal minds from other countries does not help.

Believe it or not but most SA do not support Xenophobia. In all honesty the blame here totally falls on the shoulders of of our government. Their laxity on immigration and security ( crime ) issues, unemployment and corruption in the immigration system has really brought this about.

Unfortunately they still make speeches after speeches and are not being aggressive in securing our borders and fishing out illegal immigrants especially the criminal elements. This is when even the most migrant friendly countries are tightening up their laws and beefing up their security. Now many law abiding foreigners get caught up.
in the process.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by wordcat(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Philistine:
I hope igbos have not taken their gragra to that country Again.Don't be suprised they might have called S.Africa a No Man's land.

The article said Nigerians not Igbos or are there no Yoruba or hausa people in South Africa?
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by V0lv0(f): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Modified
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Ilekeh(f): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Philistine:
I hope igbos have not taken their gragra to that country Again.Don't be suprised they might have called S.Africa a No Man's land.

lol Houston will soon become no man's land grin
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
wordcat:

The article said Nigerians not Igbos or are there no Yoruba or hausa people in South Africa?

We have very few Yorubas in SA and they usually lie low and Housa's are scarce but have a lot of igbos and unfortunately most are engaged in illegal business and are very loud about it. And that is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by V0lv0(f): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
BluIvy:

We have very few Yorubas in SA and they usually lie low and Housa's are scarce but have a lot of igbos and unfortunately most are engaged in legal business. And that is the truth.
There are actually quite a number of them esp in the Eastern Cape side. Had a few as neighbours medical doctors.

5 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by MduZA: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
morpheus24:

Stop trying to sound civil and please don't think this a banter between me and a mind less intelligent than mine. Who do you think you are talking to, some illiterate Nigerian from the village.

You clearly JUSTIFIED evil acts and tried to turn this into a Nigeria/South AFrica issue without being able to answer one question with common sense.

Why are you looting peoples goods. Is that cleansing?

Why are you attacking defenseless women and children?

Why are you not cleansing the illegal Chinese, Indian, White, Pakistani etc at the same time?

hey poor Nigerian,I have been interacting with your fellow country men about this issue since 7am...note that am not here to impress anyone..you don't sound intelligent to me,your fake muscles are not visible either...if you want to know where I stand,read this thread from page one...with all my short answers on you,am trying to avoid you because you are one of the few Nigerians on this forum who are always badmouthing a country called SA,I know your views before you even make a comment ...you are not decent my man

2 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by MduZA: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
V0lv0:

This is not true. I can't say much about the other foreigners but Ghanaians for example started coming to South Africa from the early 80's as there was a need for Dr's, Teachers etc and they wanted to make a difference. My dad had the opportunity to go to the USA but he chose SA. My parents have been in SA while apartheid was still going on. But the good part of foreigners are never heard, only the bad part

WE HAD NO FOREIGNERS ROOMING OUR STREETS PRIOR 94...
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by pickabeau1: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
Interesting

These attacks will subside and continue

They seem to be a means of the elites to ensure the anger of the people don't focus on them

morpheus24:

You wish I was so you can justify my anger huh!

Sorry to burst your bubble, I am no where near your country and will never live in a society that is boiling and about to implode with bent up hatred and anger still festering in their veins.

If you want to know as I have mentioned a gazillion times on Nairaland, I was in your country on volunteer work right before the attacks broke out in 2008. I saw first hand what you people are capable of doing. I wiped the brows of bloodied children and women crying. I passed food and clothing to foreign nationals who's properties were destroyed and taken away. I watched the faces of bewildered children who could not grasp what was going on in that some of them even spoke the dialects of locals.

That unfortunately has left an indelible impression on me and I continued to warn even on Nairaland for years that these actions would repeat themselves.

I have been proven right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by V0lv0(f): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
Truth is there are good and bad people in every race and Nationality and it's wrong to say all are bad because of the bad ones you know. Just like it's bad to say all South Africans are xenophobic based on the ones you know. It's easier said then done when it comes to generalisations because experience determines perceptions but i just wish we could all live in peace with one another. There is something wrong with black people, this hatred for one another is beyond me
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by V0lv0(f): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

WE HAD NO FOREIGNERS ROOMING OUR STREETS PRIOR 94...
I don't blame you. Ignorance is bliss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
V0lv0:
There are actually quite a number of them esp in the Eastern Cape side. Had a few as neighbours medical doctors.

Yes, I agree and most are professionals hence I said even if they are quiet a lot of them they usually lie low and blend in like Ghanaians( hope said this right)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking / Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? / Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.