Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG (61274 Views)

Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Nigerians In Cameroon Deported In Cattle Trucks (Photo) / Lion Attacks & Kills An Antelope While Tourists Watch From Their Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
morpheus24:

Mama didn't raise no fool !!!!

Shall I translate it to Motswana for you

Listen buddy, i respect all mothers I might not know yours and what she did or not but do not dare bring her into this ugliness unless you do not care about her much. Thank you!
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
[s]
postmann:

Having most of your life lived and living on a nigerian forum says the just the oppisite. Your country is a mess, with decaying infrastructure. You lived the hypes of anglo-dutch inputs, now that the country us handed to you bunch of black lazy, uninteligent bunch, the country is decaying. And you turned your frustration on other blacks who are superior because you just cant compete. Nigerians dont oppress foreigners here. They are free to own businesses. We"re entreprenurers and an unconquarable people. Unlike your people who are slow, unimaginative, uninteligent, incompetent wicked cowards.
Black southafricans are the true shame of the black race, being the weakest to break free from the slave masters, having inherited all the assets from the anglo-dutch but couldnt manage the country after only two decades.
If your people didnt resort to raw violence and evil, Nigerians with legitimate business will take over your country. I bet a nigerian man brought you to nairaland where you are experiencing true life with the most vibrant of people (Nigerians) on the continent.
I'll hand you over to Lezz to finish you with the final nail. Rubbish!
[/s]

Whoo! I will not respond in detail to yourvrubbish. Go home! This is not Lagos, you cannot claim one Nigeria here.

Hardworking people crying so hard to stay in the land of the xenophobes and the lazy. Well by th way we know now who have cognitive problems. Btw, even Yorubas are lazy and blah, blah!

Dontdie with all your hardworking in SA please go home. This is really easy if you think about it leave the lazy, wicked Xenophobes in their country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
The kind of comments coming from some sentimental people on this thread are shocking. They amount to a justification of murder.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
dumodust:

seriously, you guys need to grow up and be reasonable and serious for once... xenophobia is totally unacceptable, people should travel and trade freely, if you cant get educated or compete= your problem. south africa with the worst crime rate and gunshot injuries in africa are forming foreigners are taking jobs? wow... says a lot about the useless people there
if the people in us, uk and europe started chasing blacks away, i wonder
africans, we deserve what we get, just leave them in charge for a while, and everything turns tribal and ethnic...smh

But you are crying for your brothers to stay in the no.1 crime rated country? Are you guys insane. Go to safer climes finish & klaar. Leave South Africans to their crime ridden country they do not need any foreigners addiing to their crimes. At least it will rid you of their issues whatever they maybe.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by skykenny: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Is this a new form of apartheid of black against black? This news is worrisome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by V0lv0(f): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
BluIvy:
[s][/s]

Now you are ranting! Please read what i said in the previous page about government's failure on this. By the why no one is saying anyone should be attacked I was just responding to your post that you wrote previously.

And let me tell you in uncertain terms. If Nigeria did not do anything we would be free their involvement was minimal for them to turn back to demand " payback" and cry we helped you more than the people who actually did. I have never heard Zambia, Tanzanians who were equally killed and bombed for allowing our struggle veterans to train and organise in their lands.

Again many SA can hold certain reservations about certain foreigners but they do not wish anyone harm. I do no give a damn if believe this or not but it is what it is and i do not have a job to convince you of that. Take it or live it its your prerogative.

Btw, what voice do you want to be given to foreigners? We took Ghanians in when your neighbours where kicking you out. I guess that does count and we will never call out on it because its really nothing to take to the bank. Humans do good for others and that is just being human. It gets paid forward not cling on their doors to collect.
If you call my displeasure about innocent people getting murdered is ranting then you have bigger issues than beyond me. Sweet don't get it twisted. You never took Ghanaians in. Were you or South Africans feeding Ghanaians, providing them with food and accomodation? They were paying for these with their own money and being taxed as well for the benefit of your Citizens so cut the BS. Secondly Ghana must go was way before Ghanaians started coming to SA and majority went back to their country Ghana and not SA. Try and be more knowledgeable about certain things before you display your ignorance. Does it sound feasible that they would come to South Africa mind you this was still during apartheid and it was highly educated individuals that came. To be honest I don't care about Ghana must go. Majority of Ghanaians don't and I actually found out about it here on Nairaland. Secondly you are wasting your time on the Nigerian issue because honestly I don't care about that either. The only thing that was more of my concern was the innocent killings of foreigners and you ignored it totally and continued with your hatred for Nigeria (leave me out of that too thank you). As you know they are the least affected with the attacks as it has mostly being Somali, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Co. It's obvious you support zenophobia and the attacks so there is nothing left for either one of us to say.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by dumodust(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
BluIvy:

But you are crying for your brothers to stay in the no.1 crime rated country? Are you guys insane. Go to safer climes finish & klaar. Leave Southeast Africans to their came ridden country they do not need any foreigners aging to there crimes Atlas it will rid you of their issues whatever they maybe.
i'm not crying for them to stay there, never said anything like that. i said that people should be free to travel, emigrate, work... as far as a valid visa exists... ...is that hard to understand? why all this drivel about my 'brothers'? what exactly are you talking about?
SA expatriates are in Nigeria working, living freely and coming and going as they want. so, i somebody needs a skill i possess in SA and he pays right, i shouldn't go? how people go about rationalizing evil and lawlessness is what i dont understand people just lost their lives... there's no if or buts to it, is it because they are not related to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
BluIvy:

Listen buddy, i respect all mothers I might not know yours and what she did or not but do not dare bring her into this ugliness unless you do not care about her much. Thank you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Please google the popular American phrase.

*****Shame**** South Africans. You guys are truly sheltered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
[s]
V0lv0:
If you call my displeasure about innocent people getting murdered is ranting then you have bigger issues than beyond me. Sweet don't get it twisted. You never took Ghanaians in. We're you or South Africans feeding Ghanaians, providing them with food and accomodation? They were paying for these with their own money and being taxed as well for the benefit of your Citizens so cut the BS. Secondly Ghana must go was way before Ghanaians started coming to SA and majority went back to their country Ghana and not SA. Try and be more a knowledgeable about certain things before you display your ignorant. Does it sound feasible that they would come to South Africa mind you this was still during apartheid and highly qualified individuals to come. To be honest I don't care about Ghana must go. Majority of Ghanaians don't and I actually found out about it here on Nairaland. Secondly you are wasting your time on the Nigerian issue because honestly I don't care about that either. The only thing that was more of my concern was the innocent killings of foreigners and you ignored it totally and continued with your hatred for Nigeria (leave me out of that is too thank you). As you know they ate the least affected with the attacks as it has mostly being Somali, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Co. It's obvious you support zenophobia and the attacks so there is nothing left for
either one of us to say.
[/s]

You are more number than i thought. Your country was undergoing huge difficulties in the 80's, many went to different countries including the then " Bantu Stans" in SA.

Let me not waste my time on you. You seem to be dumb and blind so you are excused. Continue ranting as if it will stop the attacks. Goodluck to you.

Please d not quote me again, I hate saying the samething
over and over again. Cheers!
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by postmann: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
BluIvy:
[s][/s]

Whoo! I will not respond in detail to yourvrubbish. Go home! This is not Lagos, you cannot claim one Nigeria here.

Hardworking people crying so hard to stay in the land of the xenophobes and the lazy. Well by th way we know now who have cognitive problems. Btw, even Yorubas are lazy and blah, blah!

Dontdie with all your hardworking in SA please go home. This is really easy if you think about it leave the lazy, wicked Xenophobes in their country.
The nigerian man that brought you here should be tried for treason.
You f.o.o.l, are you trying to divide my people? How did lagos/yoruba become your problem, you woman from the last country of Africa?
But you have failed already. we're 170mil strong. There will be no breakups. The whole continent is for our taking including your HIV infested south africa.
By the way, tell mtn, dstv, shoprite and all the southafrican personel to leave my darling nigeria alone and go home and we will send all Nigerians packing from Southafrica. But none will listen to you. Nigeria is mtn most important market. so it is for dstv. They'd rather disown you and remove your citizenship than have you ruin their market.

Bewarned, i'm invoking lezz to come finish you up. I'm a lot kinder and considerate in contrast.
It is for your best interest you leave this forum quietly before the greatest southafrican slayer ever finds you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
morpheus24:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Please google the popular American phrase.

*****Shame**** South Africans. You guys are truly sheltered.

Yes dear we are. Hope you happy now.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by V0lv0(f): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
BluIvy:
[s][/s]

You are more number than i thought. Your country was undergoing huge difficulties in the 80's, many went to different countries including the then " Bantu Stans" in SA.

Let me nite waste my time on you. You seem to be dumb and blind sovyou are excused. Continue ranting as if it will stop the attacks. Goodluck to you.

Please d not quote me again, I hate aging the anything over and over again. Cheers!
Number? Says the dumb one. You know nothing about Ghana let alone what happened in the 80"s apart from what you read on Nairaland. Your own country was going through even more difficulties yet you are here talking about Ghana's difficulties. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I hate listening to the same BS over and over again so do us both a favour and stop quoting me with your redundant, senseless, xenophobic ignorant nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Fire15: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
chibecanglobal:
You dont talk or think like that my friend.
A lot of xenophobia being expressed by many south africans against foreign residents in south africa. The attacks are not just targeted at only nigerians. a lot of other nationals have also been victims.Why it appears as if it is targeted only@nigerians to me is the fact that quite a sizeable propprtion of immigrants owning shops or nusinesses in south africa are nigerians.
Just a couple of weeks ago the son of the king of Zululand was quoted as saying that foreigners should as a matter of urgency vacate south africa as according to him they are constituting social,economic and developmental problems for south africans...
They've carried their gar gra to SA, thinking they're in Lagos. SA is not a no man's land, come back to Naija. Come to think of it, were Nigerians in the Academia attacked. Nigerians from a certain part are notoriously known to be drug lords and traffickers.

2 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by V0lv0(f): 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fire15:

They've carried their gar gra to SA, thinking they're in Lagos. SA is not a no man's land, come back to Naija. Come to think of it, were Nigerians in the Academia attacked. Nigerians from a certain part are notoriously known to be drug lords and traffickers.
You do know they can't tell the difference between Igbo and Yoruba? Heck some classify all foreigners as the same because they can't deferentiate between different countries so your Yoruba brothers are also affected by it. Being a tribalistic bigot is really uncalled for. It's weird how some of you people will shout xenophobia but you are tribalistic as fk. Smdfh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fire15:

You my friend are an ignoramus.

You better continue selling fish on the side of the road in Agege.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
V0lv0:
Number? Says the dumb one. You know nothing about Ghana let alone what happened in the 80"s apart from what you read on Nairaland. Your own country was going through even more difficulties yet you are here talking about Ghana's difficulties. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I hate listening to the same BS over and over again so do us both a favour and stop quoting me with your redundant, senseless, xenophobic ignorant nonsense

Sorry love, don't get your nickers in a knot yet. Those were typos. Fixed.

Imagine leaving Ghana to SA a worse off SA, you should have been really looking for adventure. Brave hearts. I salute! cheesy

Agreed lets not quote each other. The guys would love a cat fight! grin
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
V0lv0:
You do know they can't tell the difference between Igbo and Yoruba? Heck some classify all foreigners as the same because they can't deferential between different countries so your Yoruba brothers are also affected by it. Being a tribalistic bigot is really uncalled for. It's weird how some of you people will shout xenophobia but you are tribalistic as fk. Smdfh

Yes Sir, they are colloquially known as "Makwerekwere" singular person and "Lekwerekwere" plural.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fire15:

Exactly, as much as people hate to hear this Africans are territorial and now in these hard times they are trying to survive. If you go with loud mouths and calling people lazy when they are trying to survive they might just turn on you.

1 Like

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by kachnov(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
BluIvy:

Sorry love, don't get your nickers in a knot yet. Those were typos. Fixed.

Imagine leaving Ghana to SA a worse off SA, you should have been really looking for adventure. Brave hearts. I salute! cheesy

Agreed lets not quote each other. The guys would love a cat fight! grin

You guys are slaves,always crying foul when your problems is illiteracy and backwardness.In this 21st century ,you want to create a country that is devoid of foreigners.How smart of south Africa n its leaders.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by V0lv0(f): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
morpheus24:

Yes Sir, they are colloquially known as "Makwerekwere" singular person and "Lekwerekwere" plural.
Yes Mam not a Sir smiley. I know the terms very well. Honestly you should try not to give yourself HPB when it comes to some of these people. You just have to accept that violence and hate is a part of their nature. Nothing surprises me at all with them that's why I generally don' t get too close to them. I just can't wait to got my transfer(relocation)to be finalised. Anyway we just need to pray for the rest of our African Brothers and Sisters. Hopefully all this will come to pass. I would not recommended any foreigner staying in the rural areas. That's just asking for trouble. If things are so bad would it not be better to suffer back at home and get peace of mind then suffer in a country that hates your guts and where you will most likely murdered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
V0lv0:
Yes Mam not a Sir. I know the terms very well. Honestly you should try not to give yourself HPB when it comes to some of these people. You just have to accept that violence and hate is a part of their nature. Nothing surprises me at all with them that's why I generally don' t get too close to them. I just can't wait to got my transfer(relocation)to be finalised. Anyway we just need to pray for the rest of our African Brothers and Sisters. Hopefully all this will come to pass. I would not recommended any foreigner staying in the rural areas. That's just asking for trouble. If things are so bad would it not be better to suffer back at home and get peace of mind then suffer in a country that hates your guts and where you will most likely murdered.

Sorry Madam, no vex. As per say you name your self motor, I think say you be guy!

Yes, you are right. Locations are a no no!
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by V0lv0(f): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
morpheus24:

Sorry Madam, no vex. As per say you name your self motor, I think say you be guy!
It's cool you are not the first though. But there is a (f) for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by postmann: 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
EVarn:
@postmann,very on point!
South africans are just a clan of uncouth barbarians,it is quite unfortunate.Almost all the big companies is SA{indigenous one included} have ran away to Nigeria.
PS:you speak{type} like a moniker i know,infact,your moniker sounds familiar.leslie?
No, he's my twin. (not joking)
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Well i would like to stay and entertain you all but i gotta get my beauty sleep. Will be back!

Ps/ Try staying safe from the Xenophobes! Goodluck! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by EVarn(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
postmann:

No, he's my twin. (not joking)
??
really?
lol,are you serious?..or should i take this as a #coded message?.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by V0lv0(f): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
BluIvy:
Well i would like to stay and entertain you all but i gotta get my beauty sleep. Will be back!

Ps/ Try staying safe from the Xenophobes! Goodluck! tongue
Goodnight. Try and change please tongue your beauty sleep won't work if you have an ugly heart angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
V0lv0:
Goodnight. Try and change please tongue your beauty sleep won't work if you have an ugly heart angry

Madam, i have nothing to change and my heart is as beautiful as gold. God only see the hearts, the only thing ugly about me is truth but we have to say it. Not buying Volvos perception of who we are and how are hearts look.

Goodnight to you too! kiss
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by postmann: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
EVarn:
??
really?
lol,are you serious?..or should i take this as a #coded message?.

i'm dead serious. No point jocking my man. He was the one who dragged me into NL.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
It is time for Nigerians and Nigeria to black list south africa. Stop their planes from entering Nigerian airspace and prevent our planes from going directly to south africa.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking / Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? / Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.