Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG (61255 Views)

Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Nigerians In Cameroon Deported In Cattle Trucks (Photo) / Lion Attacks & Kills An Antelope While Tourists Watch From Their Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
V0lv0:
I don't blame you. Ignorance is bliss

Its not ignorance, he is saying the truth. Pre-94 we had mostly Ghanaians and SADC excluding DRC. And there were no xenophobic issues whatsoever. Ghanaians are loved in SA because of how they are.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by MduZA: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
V0lv0:
I don't blame you. Ignorance is bliss

a grade 1 pupil can easily comprehend this....
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
pickabeau1:
Interesting

These attacks will subside and continue

They seem to be a means of the elites to ensure the anger of the people don't focus on them

You could be right their laxity on issues of importance to the masses would suggest that. If not they should be up and running around like headless chickens.

Politics is a sick game that all countries especially African countries get caught up into by voting the most hideous persons as presidents. I hope all Africa learns and understand what an office of the president means one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by pickabeau1: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
BluIvy:

You could be right their laxity on issues of importance to the masses would suggest that. If not they should be up and running around like headless chickens.

Politics is a sick game that all countries especially African countries get caught up into by voting the most hideous persons as presidents. I hope all Africa learns and understand what an office of the president means one day.

Glad you agree
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by seppuku: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ilekeh:

lol Houston will soon become no man's land grin

Please can you move your comments to relevant threads and stop making a fool of yourself here?

10 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by osystein(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lol MduZA, you should take a break from this forum, all you ever do is make your country look bad with all this back and forth you always get into.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by MduZA: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
osystein:
Lol MduZA, you should take a break from this forum, all you ever do is make your country look bad with all this back and forth you always get into.

good advice...let me go to bed,hopefully I won't have nightmares...
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by osystein(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

good advice...let me go to bed,hopefully I won't have nightmares...

and say no to xenophobia, no excuse for hate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by vandalZA(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
V0lv0:

This is not true. I can't say much about the other foreigners but Ghanaians for example started coming to South Africa from the early 80's as there was a need for Dr's, Teachers etc and they wanted to make a difference. My dad had the opportunity to go to the USA but he chose SA. My parents have been in SA while apartheid was still going on. But the good part of foreigners are never heard, only the bad part
teachers and Drs from Ghana in apartheid error...?! you are kidding me.....everything in south Africa before 94 was done in afrikkans from maths to biology from physics to geography from history to agriculture in afrikkans and only home languages were done in according to ethics.....so if I may ask by then teachers from Ghana were able to speak or teach in afrikkans and for more information people from Africa we not allow in south Africa because whites they thought you may be sent by ANC to pass some information to the freedom fighters. So Africa and Africans were the biggest enemies of whites due to fight of apartheid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
vandalZA:
teachers and Drs from Ghana in apartheid error...?! you are kidding me.....everything in south Africa before 94 was done in afrikkans from maths to biology from physics to geography from history to agriculture in afrikkans and only home languages were done in according to ethics.....so if I may ask by then teachers from Ghana were able to speak or teach in afrikkans and for more information people from Africa we not allow in south Africa because whites they thought you may be sent by ANC to pass some information to the freedom fighters. So Africa and Africans were the biggest enemies of whites due to fight of apartheid

So nobody spoke or wrote anything in English prior to 1994.

So all the European, Japanese and Chinese immigrants pre 1994 all had their children speaking Afrikaans at school

Interesting.

10 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by V0lv0(f): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
vandalZA:
like i said I really do not blame you for not knowing as a lot of you folks also don't even know the role Nigeria played in apartheid as well. Are you from the Eastern Cape firstly? Because a lot of the people from there in areas such as Transkei etc can vouch for this. My dad came to South Africa in 1987 amongst others. So do you think the teachers were teaching in white schools and in afrikaans as well as the doctors in white hospitals? smh honestly believe what you want to believe. I really do not care

7 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by postmann: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
EVarn:
South africans are an extremely brutal breed of the human race,they do not tolerate foreigners prospering in their land; mostly because many black south africans are still jobless illiterates with crime as their only avenue of feeding.
Due to south africa's unfortunate animalistic instincts,many foreign investors have been discouraged to establish companies,while those who had already set up businesses have packed up and ran away in fear of being lynched by south africa's animalistic mobs.
Though their are a number of Nigerian criminal elements in South Africa,it definitely isnt worth carrying out violent reprisals against every foreigner on sight,this goes to show how socially underdeveloped south africa is,afterall,SA has a police force,doesnt it?.
I'm proud of your comment. You know how to defend your own unlike the ignorant nigerians here blinded by shallow thinking and political bankrupcy. You really know black southafticans-- largely insecure bunch who attack anything foreign. From killing and looting Zimbabaweans, Kenyans and Nigerians living in that country simply because they feel inferior and threathened by these hardworking foreigners. And they are here runing the show with dstv, mtn, shoprite etc. And none in Nigeria have ever felt threatened to attack them or their offices/shop/investment. Wicked, lazy souls. Little wonder they suffered very long in the whiteman's grip.
That country soon will be the most hated country in the planet.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by postmann: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
omoharry:
Please my brothers and sisters in SA come back home oooo!! it is better to stay and managed with what you have in your country than die like a chicken in SA.....SOUTH AFRICANS are enemies of Nigeria... they lack love in their heart toward their fellow African brothers. kindly look around you , you will find out that Nigerians are not the only victims there..other citizens from Zimbabwe, Somalia etc are equally affected..they are blood suckers and they have large sympathizers that support this killing and butchering since they too cannot stand foreigners in their land. Branding and killing every foreigners or Nigerians as thief, criminals is not the way to go.. ...If we behave like South Africans, that means the every Chadians, Nigerien's will be tagged and killed as Boko Haram or enemy of the country. What about the some Indians, Lebanese or Chinese that are into some illegal business in Nigeria..they all would have been become endanger species in Nigeria..... SOUTH AFRICANS hide under the guise of Nigerians are drug peddlers, Nigerians are criminal .. Nigerian are this ... Nigerian that to perpetuate their deep rooted hatred they have for this Country and other African countries...monsters. you want to become Giant of AFRICA? HOW CAN YOU BECOME ONE WHEN YOU CANNOT EVEN STAND TO PROTECT YOUR OWN FELLOW BLACK MAN FROM THE RAIN. COME AND CLAIM THE TITLE NA.. NONSENCE
You're supposed to be in the ministry of foreign affairs and international relations. You would make this country proud with your awareness. The true giant of Africa -- Nigeria needs people like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
V0lv0:
like i said I really do not blame you for not knowing as a lot of you folks also don't even know the role Nigeria played in apartheid as well. Are you from the Eastern Cape firstly? Because a lot of the people from there in areas such as Transkei etc can vouch for this. My dad came to South Africa in 1987 amongst others. So do you think the teachers were teaching in white schools and in afrikaans as well as the doctors in white hospitals? smh honestly believe what you want to believe. I really do not care

You are right many Ghanians where in the Eastern Cape as teachers and doctors. Before you act all ceremoniously
and elevate Nigeria you people came to South Africa when you were kicked out as result of Xenophobia in Nigeria and the black states ( very few of you where accepted by the SA Apartheid government ). That is why Vandals ZA doesn't know because basically you wee not in SA internal of the country structure then but where in the "Bantu Stans".

Secondly, please do not be fooooled SAns are very aware of who their helpers were not the self professing helpers who watched on the side lines and denoted many but never got their hands dirty. Nigeria in the scheme of thing did "fokall". My heart only bleeds for the small countries who laid their lives, pockets, lands as little as theyes had to allow us freedom. Those are Tanzania, Zambia, Mozambique, Botswana, Lesotho the bigger ones Libya, in Africa. If you knew what these small or "ordinary" as Nigeria would say, did for us, then I would bow my head in show that we know also target them in these Xenophobic attacks. These are the countries that should hold up placards crying "payback" and definitely not Nigeria. Donations is a global thing, if not they would not be the only country that receives the biggest share of aid in Africa. Donating money and making once of twice speeches doesn't qualify. The European communities did more and were even experienced the aspirations by the South African government.

Only if South Africans would rid us of everyone else and naturalise people from these countries I would be at peace.

1 Like

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
postmann:

I'm proud of your comment. You know how to defend your own unlike the ignorant nigerians here blinded by shallow thinking and political bankrupcy. You really know black southafticans-- largely insecure bunch who attack anything foreign. From killing and looting Zimbabaweans, Kenyans and Nigerians living in that country simply because they feel inferior and threathened by these hardworking foreigners. And they are here runing the show with dstv, mtn, shoprite etc. And none in Nigeria have ever felt threatened to attack them or their offices/shop/investment. Wicked, lazy souls. Little wonder they suffered very long in the whiteman's grip.
That country soon will be the most hated country in the
planet.

Only behind Nigeria i would imagine because as we speak Nigeria is at the no. 1 spot.

Even a Thai police officer confirmed that receives" Nigeria is the shame and curse of Africa". An Indian community leader call Nigerians a cancer that the world need to rid itself of. I can go on and on but i hope you get the point. In all of this South Africans are doing all of this in their country while you are rotten inside and outside you country. We are lazy and being wicked in our country, get it? If you do not like it, get the fcck out of our country. Is it by force that you must be in SA? I think SA will have to just take it up a million times notch to replace Nigeria at that spot. And that is the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
BluIvy:

Only behind Nigeria i would imagine because as we speak Nigeria is at the no. 1 spot.
Even a Thai police officer confirmed that receives" Nigeria is the shame and curse of Africa". An Indian community leader call Nigerians a cancer that the world need to rid itself of. I can go on and on but i hope you get the point. In all of this South Africans are doing all of this in their country while you are rotten inside and outside you country. We are lazy and being wicked in our country, get it? If you do not like it, get the fcck out of our country. Is it by force that you must be in SA? I think SA will have to just take it up a million times notch to replace Nigeria at that spot. And that is the truth.

You guys are hilarious. Remove Nigerians from the picture, if you come near us it will be blood for blood. If you take the life of any of us, we will take yours as well. In the mean time

Why are you looting and stealing from Spaza shops?

Why are you Killing and burning humans beings?

Why did you Kill two Ethiopians and even your own people?

Why are terrorizing women and children?

Why can't you out smart these foreigners and simply practice GROUP ECONOMICS, Don't buy from their stores and starve them out. WHo are their customers then

Why do you have local South Africans being employed in Nigerian restaurants an establishments, Why can't you open your own restaurant?

Why do Whites prefer to hire Malawians and other black foreigners in Cape town at restaurants. Do they know something we don't.

COWARDS!!!

PS. You trust the words of a st.upid THai officer on YOutube who's country is the # 1 Asian country where child prostitution and drug trafficking has flourished for decades The locals practically sell girls at age 9 out to foreign white tourists to perform "Yum Yum"

Apparently you are not well versed on global matters. Stay in your country and live free and die ignorant.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
[s]
morpheus24:

You guys are hilarious. Remove Nigerians from the picture, if you come near us it will be blood for blood. If you take the life of any of us, we will take yours as well. In the mean time

Why are you looting and stealing from Spaza shops?

Why are you Killing and burning humans beings?

Why did you Kill two Ethiopians and even your own people?

Why are terrorizing women and children?

Why can't you out smart these foreigners and simply practice GROUP ECONOMICS, Don't buy from their stores and starve them out. WHo are their customers then

Why do you have local South Africans being employed in Nigerian restaurants an establishments, Why can't you open your own restaurant?

Why do Whites prefer to hire Malawians and other black foreigners in Cape town at restaurants. Do they know something we don't.

COWARDS!!!

PS. You trust the words of a st.upid THai officer on YOutube who's country is the # 1 Asian country where child prostitution and drug trafficking has flourished for decades The locals practically sell girls at age 9 out to foreign white tourists to perform "Yum Yum"

Apparently you are not well versed on global matters. Stay in your country and live free and die ignorant.

[/s]

read what you quoted me on then re-write the rubbish you have just written there.

btw, you are not phooling anyone we know you pretend not to be in SA but you are. Well, I don't wish that they attack you be careful SA is not Lagos, do not dare them they must just try to see what you are capable of. Try and avoid the drama and stay alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by V0lv0(f): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
BluIvy:

You are right many Ghanians where in the Eastern Cape as teachers and doctors. Before you act all ceremoniously
and elevate Nigeria you people came to South Africa when you were kicked out as result of Xenophobia in Nigeria and the black states ( very few of you where accepted by the SA Apartheid government ). That is why Vandals ZA doesn't know because basically you wee not in SA internal of the country structure then but where in the "Bantu Stans".

Secondly, please do not be fooooled SAns are very aware of who their helpers were not the self professing helpers who watched on the side lines and donated some money to the ANC in exile but never got their hands dirty. Nigeria in the scheme of thing did "fokall". My heart only bleeds for the small countries who laid their lives, pockets, lands as little as they are, to allow us freedom. Those are Tanzania, Zambia, Mozambique, Botswana, Lesotho the bigger ones Libya, in Africa. If you knew what these small or "ordinary" as Nigeria would say, did for us, then I would bow my head in show that we now also target them in these Xenophobic attacks. These are the countries that should hold up placards crying "payback" and definitely not Nigeria. Donations is a global thing, if not Nigeria would not be the only country that receives the biggest share of aid in Africa. Donating money and making once of twice speeches doesn't qualify. The European communities did more and were even experienced the assassinations by the South African government.

Only if South Africans would rid us of everyone else and naturalise people from these countries I would be at peace.

let's just agree to disagree. I for one think that those that helped/ made effort in any way whether big or small during apartheid should be appreciated and not mocked as insignificant because at the end of the day it all contributed. Secondly does it justify the fact of burning and murdering foreigners? I watched a video where a young boy was set alight. What wrong did he do? I don't know what your religious beliefs are but even if you are not religious there is a thing called Karma. What goes around comes around. I bet the whites in the past never imagined that the country would be ruled by blacks and now would be facing BBBEE etc. Even Zimbabwe/ Rhodesia for example used to be the best country in Africa but look where they are now. You don't know what you may face tomorrow or whose help you may need. If you want foreigners to leave must they be murdered? Why don't Government get involved and set a reasonable deadline 1- 5 years for example for all foreigners to leave SA and have stricter migration and visa laws. Would that not be a better option? Yes there are bad foreigners but there are also good ones. Should the good suffer because of the bad? Even with the bad ones does it mean they deserve to be set alight? I just find these acts disgusting and despicable but who am I to judge. It's only God that can judge and that will be on judgement day. Neways enjoy the rest of your evening. Am too tired and drained to go back and forth about this xenophobia issue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
BluIvy:
[s][/s]
read what you quoted me on then re-write the rubbish you have just written there.
btw, you are not pooling anyone we know you pretend not to be in SA but you are. Well, I don't wish that they attack you be careful SA is not Lagos, do not dare them they must just try to see what you are capable of. Try and avoid the drama and stay alive.

The audacity you people have to think every Nigerian is a begger wanting to come to your country. Save that for them village and semi skilled boys seeking fake asylum applications. Morpheus24 will never be one of them. I can bet my life on that one.

PS. I detest Cowards who attack in mobs because they know they can get away with murder. If I were there with my peoples you damn sure I will be with my matchete in hand ready to take as many of ya'll down as possible.

Mama didn't raise no fool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
dcaliph:
FG should tell south africa that south africa is a no man's land. gringringrin
south africa is a country of its own not lagos. Do I made my self clear?

4 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by kachnov(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
This south African lazy dimwits are busy envying foreigners that are successful and constantly attacking them.This is why Oba Akiolus comments was heavily criticised. This recent spate of xenophobic violence was instigated by the Zulu king's speech, asking all foreigners to pack their bags and leave.

Why isn't this thread on FP yet??
Mods do the needful ,mbok.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
[s]
V0lv0:
let's just agree to disagree. I for one think that those that helped/ made effort in any way whether big or small during apartheid should be appreciated and not mocked as insignificant because at the end of the day it all contributed. Secondly does it justify the fact of burning[left][/left] and murdering foreigners? I watched a video where a young boy was set alight. What wrong did he do? I don't know what your religious beliefs are but even if you are not religious there is a thing called Karma. What goes around comes around. I bet the whites in the past never imagined that the country would be ruled by blacks and now would be facing BBBEE etc. Even Zimbabwe/ Rhodesia for example used to be the best country in Africa but look where they are now. You don't know what you may face tomorrow or whose help you may need. If you want foreigners to leave must they be murdered? Why don't Government get involved and set a reasonable deadline 1- 5 years for example for all foreigners to leave SA and have stricter migration and visa laws. Would that not be a better option? Yes there are bad foreigners but there are also good ones. Should the good suffer because of the bad? Even with the bad ones does it mean they deserve to be set alight? I just find these acts disgusting and despicable but who am I to judge. It's only God that can judge and that will be on judgement day. Neways enjoy the rest of your evening. Am too tired and drained to go back and forth about this xenophobia issue.
[/s]

Now you are ranting! Please read what i said in the previous page about government's failure on this. By the why no one is saying anyone should be attacked I was just responding to your post that you wrote previously.

And let me tell you in uncertain terms. If Nigeria did not do anything we would be free their involvement was minimal for them to turn back to demand " payback" and cry we helped you more than the people who actually did. I have never heard Zambia, Tanzanians who were equally killed and bombed for allowing our struggle veterans to train and organise in their lands.

Again many SA can hold certain reservations about certain foreigners but they do not wish anyone harm. I do no give a damn if believe this or not but it is what it is and i do not have a job to convince you of that. Take it or live it its your prerogative.

Btw, what voice do you want to be given to foreigners? We took Ghanians in when your neighbours where kicking you out. I guess that does count and we will never call out on it because its really nothing to take to the bank. Humans do good for others and that is just being human. It gets paid forward not cling on their doors to collect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by postmann: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
BluIvy:

Having most of your life lived and living on a nigerian forum says just the oppisite. Your country is a mess, with decaying infrastructure. You lived the hypes of anglo-dutch inputs, now that the country us handed to you bunch of blacks, the country is decaying. And you turned your frustration on other blacks who are superior because you just cant compete. Nigerians dont oppress foreigners here. They are free to own businesses. We"re entreprenurers and an unconquarable people. Unlike most of your people who are slow, unimaginative, uninteligent, incompetent wicked cowards.
Black southafricans are the true shame of the black race, being the weakest to break free from the slave masters, having inherited all the assets from the anglo-dutch but couldnt manage the country after only two decades.
If your people didnt resort to raw violence and evil, Nigerians with legitimate business will take over your country. I bet a nigerian man brought you to nairaland where you are experiencing true life with the most vibrant of people (Nigerians) on the continent.
I'll hand you over to Lezz to finish you with the final nail. Rubbish!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by dumodust(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sloan:
According to APGA and their constituents (you know them, no need to mention them), South Africa is a colonial creation, therefore a No Man's Land. They should claim that land because the resources of their fathers were used to develop it, so Ohaneze says SA is NML!

** Sarcasm **

On a serious note, the future is bleak for the people who cannot stay in the lands of their fathers and we know who those people are!
seriously, you guys need to grow up and be reasonable and serious for once... xenophobia is totally unacceptable, people should travel and trade freely, if you cant get educated or compete= your problem. south africa with the worst crime rate and gunshot injuries in africa are forming foreigners are taking jobs? wow... says a lot about the useless people there
if the people in us, uk and europe started chasing blacks away, i wonder
africans, we deserve what we get, just leave them in charge for a while, and everything turns tribal and ethnic...smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
kachnov:
This south African lazy dimwits are busy envying foreigners that are successful and constantly attacking them.This is why Oba Akiolus comments was heavily criticised. This recent spate of xenophobic violence was instigated by the Zulu king's speech, asking all foreigners to pack their bags and leave.

Why isn't this thread on FP yet??
Mods do the needful ,mbok.

Lazy in their country not in your and South Africa is not Lagos, please go and be hard working in your enclaves. Its really a wonder that with all your hard workingness you you homelands are a mass driving you out to Xenophobic enclaves with lazy people. What is even more troubling they would rather cry out in agony still apply for visas to go to the land of the wicked and not just leave with their hardworking selves. Mmm, a mister really!
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
[s]
morpheus24:

The audacity you people have to think every Nigerian is a begger wanting to come to your country. Save that for them village and semi skilled boys seeking fake asylum applications. Morpheus24 will never be one of them. I can bet my life on that one.

PS. I detest Cowards who attack in mobs because they know they can get away with murder. If I were there with my peoples you damn sure I will be with my matchete in hand ready to take as many of ya'll down as possible.

Mama didn't raise no fool

[/s]

Sorry, did you say something? Pssst!
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
BluIvy:
[s][/s]
Sorry, did you say something? Pssst!

Mama didn't raise no fool !!!!

Shall I translate it to Motswana for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
ekenedegreat:
south africa is a country of its own not lagos. Do I made my self clear?

Thank you, Sir please help say, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking / Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? / Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.