Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG (61240 Views)

Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Nigerians In Cameroon Deported In Cattle Trucks (Photo) / Lion Attacks & Kills An Antelope While Tourists Watch From Their Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by EVarn(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
postmann:

i'm dead serious. No point jocking my man. He was the one who dragged me into NL.
curious.
you seem not to be overtly interested in military matters unlike your rather charismatic and energetic twin,however,i can see that both of you have a shared talent in whipping southies in the bvtt.lol.

1 Like

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by kachnov(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
BluIvy:

Those ones willingly went there to be scammed anyway. Please locate them and do your worst. Your problem is you talk too much for men with balls. Then Nigerians should just neatly pack and go home with their hardwork & , civilised selves. No need for all this jaw jaw.

There is something wrong with the way most of you think, hunger stricken but never venture out of their country to look for greener ppastures to feed themselves and their families. Whereas the rich well fed Nigerians are falling over each other trying to go to the hunger stricken lazy Xenophobes country to find food. You are really not well.

well I feel sorry for your level of ignorance,I guess you've never met an elite Nigerian who only travels for vacation and consolidation of his/her global business.If you can assure me that every southie citizen ,resides and does business only in southafrica ,then I will count you worthy intellectually.
Recently ,the south African run multi choice network has been increasing bills unrelentingly, mtn deducts our airtimes with imputiny,etc yet you don't see Nigerians burning or victimising their establishments .

The only civilised southies are white southies,who in turn hates black southies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by dumodust(m): 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
V0lv0:
You do know they can't tell the difference between Igbo and Yoruba? Heck some classify all foreigners as the same because they can't deferentiate between different countries so your Yoruba brothers are also affected by it. Being a tribalistic bigot is really uncalled for. It's weird how some of you people will shout xenophobia but you are tribalistic as fk. Smdfh
thank you
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by postmann: 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
EVarn:
curious.
you seem not to be overtly interested in military matters unlike your rather charismatic and energetic twin,however,i can see that both of you have a shared talent in whipping southies in the bvtt.lol.
cheesy
EVarn:
curious.
right. lol! No doubt southies are not our friends. they are ungreatful competitors. But little did they realize they're not even a true competitor to Nigeria. They inherited the arogance of the anglo-dutch but lack the brains to pursue it. They believed they could run this giant continent from down under! Well, Ethiopia and Egypt have lined up to take 2nd and 3rd place in Africa behind Nigeria. We can consider Southafrica in 4th or 5th place. Thats where they truely belong. The anglo-dutch hype is melting fast like wax under the fire. And that country is being exposed as she lies butt-naked while the world stare at her ugliness hidden all this while under propanganda.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by pickabeau1: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Is this true

https://www.nairaland.com/2256730/south-africans-attack-nigerians-durban

And I was planning to visit SA later this year
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by morpheus24: 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
pickabeau1:
Is this true

Stay in Urban areas, do not travel to townships and you will be fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 15, 2015
morpheus24:

No he must not come. Why do you encourage people to come in what you call uncivilized? Do you want him to be lynched? What's wrong with you people?
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by EVarn(m): 1:27am On Apr 15, 2015
postmann:

cheesy
right. lol! No doubt southies are not our friends. they are ungreatful competitors. But little did they realize they're not even a true competitor to Nigeria. They inherited the arogance of the anglo-dutch but lack the brains to pursue it. They believed they could run this giant continent from down under! Well, Ethiopia and Egypt have lined up to take 2nd and 3rd place in Africa behind Nigeria. We can consider Southafrica in 4th or 5th place. Thats where they truely belong. The anglo-dutch hype is melting fast like wax under the fire. And that country is being exposed as she lies butt-naked while the world stare at her ugliness hidden all this while under propanganda.
A very apt description,the southies are always trying to play 'leadership' role on the continent,yet they cannot curb the violence,idleness,corruption and disease that is plaguing their dyfunctional society.
@postmann,a bottle of brandy for you!.lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by samtol4(m): 1:30am On Apr 15, 2015
MduZA:

you can't face up facts yourself,you have no clue of what a spaza shop is ,a spaza shop means a toy shop..this thing of saying that south Africans are jealous is far from the truth..jealous of what? Toy shops? Gardeners,barbers and gate boys?...some south Africans only hate foreigners because many of them are here illegally and are involved in illegal doings..
You are the greatest LIAR .Keep lamenting over foreigners since 18bc .Before the lamentation was "they are taking our women"later they are "taking our JOBS and SHOPS,NOW they are Illegals .So killing foreigners is right ?.I can count many Nigerians that employed Zulus in their Companies here in Durban .Virtually all Universities in SA ,Nigerians especially Yoruba are lecturing. In fact the current Dean faculty of Architeture in one of the best schools in SA is from Nigeria .There is no sector you won't see Nigerians doing greatly .Go to your home affairs to find out the cost of obtaining business permit .After they paid heavily and now business is booming u guys are jealous and bitter ! if they are illegal there are machinery to use for deportation ,Drug dealing is bad arrest and jail them .Nigerians are not Zimbabwe or Congolese ,Nigerians will resist any form of intimidation .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by samtol4(m): 1:37am On Apr 15, 2015
agarawu23:
drug Lord FG can't save you guys over there . except from students and business ppl over there, most Nigerians in SA are criminals , I have been there and I know wats happening.

no good jobs there for hustlers so better come back home because Nigeria will be different with BUHARI but that doesn't mean you will start plucking money on the tree o
Don't be myopic and stop living on false information .You visited and you were able to mingle with few Nigerians selling drugs on the street .What about majority working in Education ,health and Business owners?Human being are burnt alive you re busy here talking trash.So if few sell drugs the rest should suffer for their sin? Are their no Machinery to jail drug dealers?Xenophobia is barbaric and devilish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by samtol4(m): 1:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Ayus34:

I'm very sure ....they will be the same people that claim their host land and tagg it NO MAN'S LAND.....southafrican should not spare them ,they better send them back to their country or possibly grave before it's too late!
Your comments are myopic and full of tribal maggots .Nigerians are doing greatly in SA both Yoruba and Igbo making the country proud .At the same time few Yoruba and Igbo guys are tarnishing the image of the country.Human beings are burnt alive by hungry locals you are busy singing tribal anthem .However Nigerians(both Igbo and Yoruba)stood together to resist and defend themselves here in Durban .

6 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by samtol4(m): 1:53am On Apr 15, 2015
pickabeau1:
Is this true

100percent true !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by samtol4(m): 2:22am On Apr 15, 2015
delishpot:
Return home fa! Wuruwuru of many of you there is catching up with the whole lot. Do you blame SA people?
Xenophobia is barbaric and devilish ..Many have businesses and families here .I know a Medical doctor that is over 15years here and acquire properties u want him to abandon his labour ? where were you when they were investing in their businesses?where was the Zulu king when they paid huge money for business permit? now the business is booming hungry locals want to loot shops and chase them away .That is not possible Nigerians are not Congolese or Malawian . Nigerians resisted and defended themselves with various weapons yesterday ,now the SA govt can see that there will be serious casualty if confrontation continue .They are now calling the locals to order .Why didn't they do that last week when 5foreigners were killed(Congolese and Ethiopians).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by samtol4(m): 2:42am On Apr 15, 2015
Ventura1:
The gra! gra! and wuruwuru of our people in foreign land is too much! They must respect their host and bear it in mind that they are in a foreign land. Ajo ko le ba bi ile
respect the host and allow looters to steal and kill ?all in the name of respecting host?Xenophobia is barbaric and devilish .what respect have to do in burning alive foreigners ?5foreigners killed .Over 200 hungry and frustrated locals march into Durban yesterday to continue looting ,police couldn't stop them But Nigerians resisted and chase them away .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by iconize(m): 2:49am On Apr 15, 2015
V0lv0:
Yes Mam not a Sir smiley. I know the terms very well. Honestly you should try not to give yourself HPB when it comes to some of these people. You just have to accept that violence and hate is a part of their nature. Nothing surprises me at all with them that's why I generally don' t get too close to them. I just can't wait to got my transfer(relocation)to be finalised. Anyway we just need to pray for the rest of our African Brothers and Sisters. Hopefully all this will come to pass. I would not recommended any foreigner staying in the rural areas. That's just asking for trouble. If things are so bad would it not be better to suffer back at home and get peace of mind then suffer in a country that hates your guts and where you will most likely murdered.
Whoo!
V0lvo, - you used to have answers to justify xenophobia - what really happened?
I guess the xenophobic muggers went ham on you. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by iconize(m): 2:50am On Apr 15, 2015
samtol4:
respect the host and allow looters to steal and kill ?all in the name of respecting host?Xenophobia is barbaric and devilish .what respect have to do in burning alive foreigners ?5foreigners killed .Over 200 hungry and frustrated locals march into Durban yesterday to continue looting ,police couldn't stop them But Nigerians resisted and chase them away .
Where can I read this please?

1 Like

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by samtol4(m): 3:19am On Apr 15, 2015
iconize:

Where can I read this please?
etv news Channel on dstv will show it again .Nigerian displaying different weapons in Durban .2nd, google "foreigners and Xenophobia attack clash in Durban and 3rd .I may post few pictures and video showing Nigerian displaying why they are the GIANT of Africa .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by V0lv0(f): 4:52am On Apr 15, 2015
iconize:

Whoo!
V0lvo, - you used to have answers to justify xenophobia - what really happened?
I guess the xenophobic muggers went ham on you. undecided
I used to have answers to justify xenophobia undecided. Think you are mistaking me for someone else
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by MduZA: 5:00am On Apr 15, 2015
samtol4:
You are the greatest LIAR .Keep lamenting over foreigners since 18bc .Before the lamentation was "they are taking our women"later they are "taking our JOBS and SHOPS,NOW they are Illegals .So killing foreigners is right ?.I can count many Nigerians that employed Zulus in their Companies here in Durban .Virtually all Universities in SA ,Nigerians especially Yoruba are lecturing. In fact the current Dean faculty of Architeture in one of the best schools in SA is from Nigeria .There is no sector you won't see Nigerians doing greatly .Go to your home affairs to find out the cost of obtaining business permit .After they paid heavily and now business is booming u guys are jealous and bitter ! if they are illegal there are machinery to use for deportation ,Drug dealing is bad arrest and jail them .Nigerians are not Zimbabwe or Congolese ,Nigerians will resist any form of intimidation .

you are showing unnecessary boosts mate...no permit is needed to open a spaza shop,i told you that there is no single Nigerian lecturing at univen,forthare,free state,north west en so forth....even if they were there ,what is the big deal because the very universities are the ones training them...i have been condemning those lootings and attacks,am not sure what is it that you want me to say..its good to hear that Nigerians will resist any form of intimidation,i guess if they were also staying in the affected townships and informal settlements,they would have shown greater resistance by killing many locals,mind you there is no xenophobic attacks in hilbrow and Sunnyside...already they have written to their embassy asking for protection...a good sign of resistance.

2 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by MduZA: 5:07am On Apr 15, 2015
samtol4:
etv news Channel on dstv will show it again .Nigerian displaying different weapons in Durban .2nd, google "foreigners and Xenophobia attack clash in Durban and 3rd .I may post few pictures and video showing Nigerian displaying why they are the GIANT of Africa .

Wow boko harams are in Durban...welcome to the great world boys..this is SA,nyaope boys will give you some panelbeatings you will never forget..

2 Likes

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by moghedien: 6:02am On Apr 15, 2015
1. I'm not Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or Efik, I'm a Nigerian - my people have developed a bad reputation abroad, this is a fact. I will not blame any tribe for it, and I will not throw excuses when we're called out. Its a problem we started, and trust me we're slowly solving it.

1.1. Nigerians here are Angry, we have a right to be, African blood is being spilled by other supposed Africans in a developed country. Its unbecoming. It vexes the soul. If you loose a loved one you'll know.

2. Xenophobia is a real issue, no excuses! People are being burnt, children, women raped, not only in rural areas as we have seen from incidences in Durban and Jo'burg.

3. Xenophobia now and in recent past has affected Nigerians the least (after all is said and done).

A few articles to enlighten people...

http://www.issafrica.org/iss-today/xenophobia-in-south-africa-dispelling-the-myths-explaining-the-reality

http://www.censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/

http://mgafrica.com/article/2015-04-14-several-dead-in-south-africa-attacks-on-foreigners-swell-as-zuma-son-makes-anti-foreigner-sentiments-again/

http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2013-05-28-analysis-the-ugly-truth-behind-sas-xenophobic-violence/#.VS3n1pOmSyw

http://www.censorbugbear.org/tag/xenophobia/

http://www.nyasatimes.com/2015/04/13/xenophobia-malawi-repatriating-its-nationals-from-south-africa/

4. To South Africans here, Africans are angry and we have good reason to be, there is no price, economics or morals for blood.
Your experience as citizens differ from that of foreigners, you cannot appreciate the gravity of that which does not affect you just like a doctor cannot fully comprehend an engineers work.

Let's not mince words. You people hate other Africans (in general), Ghanians least, Nigerians the most. (note I generalize because the majority holds true, just like everyone generalizes Nigerians as cheats and crooks), and for good reason.

We (Nigerians) are the supposed crooks and cheats doing bad things. Now I do know for fact the Russians are actually the real gangsters, I do know that KZN and its people are the ones who harbor hate the most, but I generalize also because its a South African issue, there should be no divisions along tribal lines.

Now is murdering children, looting and killing Somalians, Zimbabweans, Ethiopians, Rwandans, Congolese and co. the solution?? Is it justified by your standards as a right reward for them dirtying your streets and taking your jobs and women??

If 'Yes' then okay, eventually African foreigners will leave (trust me it'll happen) & I do hope you guys are better for it and don't end up like a country in Asia we know too well.

If 'No' then the first step is admitting there's an black African 'hate' problem in SA, and there's no justification for its growing momentum.

I hear you guys saying, they are illegal, they are everywhere, they take our jobs, cause crime, they take our women. The facts are, the jobs the illegals take - you do not want, the legal ones open shops and businesses (not your jobs, their businesses) and you burn and loot? The criminals (Nigerians), where is the police who hate us in the first place? Where is your immigration service? What is being done about the Russian mobs? (who are the really dangerous ones). The women...heh, lets not go there.

Is there a better way to kick people out? Of course yes, its been done before [http://www.citypulseng.com/2014/10/the-trauma-of-1983-ghana-must-go-era.html]. Do the same, surely your advanced country can handle this.

This isn't a new phenomenon. Was there blood shed? No. Today there isn't bad blood between us both. There are better ways to go about expelling black foreigners from your land.

Now while you're at it, also remember the actual FOREIGNERS on your soil (I need not elaborate further). Remember, that the bilateral agreements between yours and Brazil, China, India and Russia and co. (read on the migration rules your government have made with these countries and think hard), are largely benefiting them more than you. Remember they don't give a shit about us africans. They are the one's up top really taking your resources, your intellect, your land, your top top jobs, your power. Example: If Eskom falls who benefits?

5. To us black Africans. We need to wake-up, we blame the white man, we blame each other. People are off to live on Mars, and you're bickering over what?? Life is passing us by. This self-hate has to stop. It is a problem not only in SA but amongst us all, the violence in SA is arguably an extreme, but its reflective of the feeling towards each other as blacks everywhere ( U.S, Rwanda, Congo, Ivory Coast, Nigeria e.t.c)

6. To Nigerians here. I see you Nigerians (That Yourba vs Igbo thing) better shine your eyes, tribalism gets us where?? Other Nationalities have the temerity to insult us casually because of things like this. No time. You think because you're Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa you're better? Ha I laff in broken English, comot visit another country you go know se nobody send all that one (ask the SAn's), we are all the same Nigerians, they insult and hate us all equally.

P.S: BluIvy et al, You guys fine no be small, infact eh if not that one of your fellow women has already stolen my heart, I would've have begun the process of 'toasting' you grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by pickabeau1: 6:02am On Apr 15, 2015
morpheus24:

Thanks

Would have loved to visit a township n see how the people lived though
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by iconize(m): 6:21am On Apr 15, 2015
V0lv0:
I used to have answers to justify xenophobia undecided. Think you are mistaking me for someone else

Lol!, I see. undecided
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by donodion(m): 7:03am On Apr 15, 2015
samtol4:
Sammy tone it down.You giving away too much.

Meanwhile.......my people for Jo'burg central full ground.Word is spreading fast.No assumptions as the air is thick and frosted with " Angry suspence"....meanwhile I got this morning.... Spread......

Ngatinamate vehama...Let's be in prayers tomorrow, the devil will not succeed with his mission and assignment. It seems that there are attacks planned for Johannesburg on Wednesdays: CBD, Hillbrow, Berea and Yeoville. Wednesday Zulu people are coming to town starting from market their mission is to kill every foreigner on the road please pass this to all your contacts in case they come people should be on alert! Let's stand on Isaiah 54v17 and Psalm 91
----------
Just got the message from Johannesburg.
Xenophobic attack is just around the corner for the second time around JHB CBD and neighbouring areas like Alex,Olievenhoutbosch,Zandspruit,Msawawa,Cosmo city,Tembisa,Randburg,Princess,Kysand,Kaalfontein,Germiston,Benoni etc...The spokesperson for this Furious group honourable Khimzman Mquebulera warns his fellow South African on Wednesday not to ride the Bicycles as Malawians and Zimbabweans does,because this attack will be more destructive than ever before,pliz send this notice to ur all frinds to be in doors on Wednesday.Take ir serious our friends r killed like Coackroaches.
We pray that every wicked plan against the innocent and Christians around that nation of Sa to be supernaturally saved as Jesus did against Herods plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by femi4: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2015
Ventura1:
The gra! gra! and wuruwuru of our people in foreign land is too much! They must respect their host and bear it in mind that they are in a foreign land. Ajo ko le ba bi ile
SA is no man's land
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by dexterbam(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2015
chibecanglobal:
Port Harcourt – The President of the
Nigerian Union in South Africa, Mr
Ikechukwu Anyene, on Wednesday
urged the Federal Government to
help halt the xenophobic attacks on
Nigerians in that country.

Anyene on phone from Pretoria,
South Africa, said that the latest
spate of xenophobic attacks began
three weeks ago.

There are more than 800,000
Nigerians living in South Africa.

Anyene said Nigerians resident in
some South African cities had gone
into hiding to avoid being attacked
by South Africans.

‘’The Nigerian government should
urgently intervene and save our
people from the attacks.

‘’They should prevail on the South
African government to stop such
attacks against Nigerians.

“It appears nothing is being is
done to stop the attacks and
Nigerians are worried about the
situation,’’ he said.

Anyene said during the attacks in
Johannesburg last week, shops
owned by Nigerians were looted and
their owners seriously injured by the
attackers.

He said the Nigerian Union in South
Africa had been in touch with local
chapters in some provinces and had
urged them to take precautionary
measures to save themselves.

Anyene said that since Nigeria and
South Africa established diplomatic
relations, there had not been a
single incident of xenophobic attack
against South Africans living in
Nigeria.

‘’The Nigerian government protects
the lives and property of South
Africans living in Nigeria .

“ We do not understand why from
time to time, South Africans attack
Nigerians in their country.

‘’The Federal Government should
take the issue of xenophobic attacks
in South Africa very seriously
because Nigerians do not carry out
xenophobic attacks against fellow
Africans,’’ he said.

Nigerians living in Durban, he said,
had planned a protest march against
the xenophobic attacks.

He, however, said they were denied
permit by the South African police.
(NAN)
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/save-us-from-xenophobic-attacks-nigerians-in-s-africa-urge-fg/
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by Bifwoli: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2015
800 thousand of them in S.Africa? Too much fufu is spoiling the S.African broth so go back to brown roof Ibadan,Enugu,Kano and ajegunle.
Re: Save Us From Xenophobic Attacks, Nigerians In S Africa Urge FG by eagleeyez: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Come back home. No place like home

That is just it. Sometimes I wonder. Why nigerians are there, do u know even the south africans are not happy in their own country?
I can't imagine being controlled by whites in my own country. The industries. Are practically owned by them, they still live in their own areas where blacks are not welcomed!! .

South africans are lazy that's the fact! They drink a lot and their life is just in disarray. They are torn between cultures hence confused.

The reason y they don't like us is because nigertians are very hardworking. We went there saw opportunities and took it. They were lazy and prefer to drink than explore opportunities in their country and now that nigerians are reaping from hard work they are stealing and killing us?
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop shey

However past nigerian governments have been reluctant to challenge other countries on the ill treatment of their citizens , I just hope thid government will put south africa in its place.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Truck crushes ORide motorcycle operator to death / Nigeria Airways Air Hostess In 1973 - What Do You Think? / Ogba Zoological Garden: What I Saw At The Zoo That Got Me Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.