Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials (23033 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? / Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Fulaboy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Forget ke

No im still waiting
right now there's no any suya left you know today is friday so all the suya was exhausted.

Na only weed I get know grin don't know if you'll like to get some wink
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fulaboy:
right now there's no any suya left you know today is friday so all the suya was exhausted.

Na only weed I get know grin don't know if you'll like to get some wink
When suya is back in stock holla
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
I give it to Benue!
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Fulaboy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

When suya is back in stock holla

I don't wanna be a stingy ladsmiley lemme give you mine smiley

Enjoy while it last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Queening(f): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
malonephill:
can dare marry from that bold, when I nor shi marry!!! Would prefer lagos

Modified!
Not my plan to marry doe
why na pls explain
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Zellie: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
What is your definition of wife material undecided
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by lynn360: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

Oh really, I served in portharcourt so I wouldn't know, I also made my observation with the akwaibom girls I've seen in Lagos, Delta, Portharcourt, Bori and Abuja...

I've not really had a thing for igbo girls. I always feel most of them are arrogant and somehow excessively tribalistic. (Not generalising though) just judging from those I've seen before igbo girls start attacking me.

Though I've dated like 3 igbo girls in the past. One in the Uni from anambra who took 2 years for me to deflower then she started bleeping my entire hostel mates.

The other in Lagos I met at a shop in Alaba international (beautiful pawpaw from anambra)..she kept asking for sex without protection so I ran away out of fear...

The 3rd was a Uniport Chick from imo state...3 of them came to do Teaching practice at my PPA in Khana, Rivers state. We shared them amongst ourselves. She use to dress decently so I thought I was picking the most decent amongst the 3 of them not knowing that my chicken wanted to lay cooked eggs.
This girl can bleep a man to death...u will go 4 straight up, she will go make milk shake for you..u will go two more..then she will go make nice vegetable/fruit filled meal for you..you will eat and she will bleep you out again.....when you go to the bathroom, she will come in and drain you again.... In 2 months I was dehydrated and found myself in the Hospital....I started avoiding her after that....
hmmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Zellie:
What is your definition of wife material undecided

~ The Perfect and virtuous woman like Zaynab Alkali made by a tailor grin
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
dearpreye:
I give it to Benue!
Benue The benue girls I've seen are always too desperate for marriage.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by jamillion: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Asking my neighbor......ok, borno,very close to sambisa, opp.yobe behind otuike market smiley
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Akwa ibom state

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Akwa ibom state
Are you akwaibom?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

Are you akwaibom?

Yes
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Yes
Hmmmmmmm...this pic on your DP is fiiiiiiiiiine mehn...
Must be taken already.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by habeebcole: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
lmfao some!
naturally:
Cross Rivers
They are good in foodology and bedmatics. Some of them have good manners
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Blackett:
You're miss Nairaland material. Why the fvck aren't you contesting?

Anambra - the only state I've visited that has totally left me dazed. The number of beautiful girls I saw walking on the street going about their daily business, I can not forget.

Visit Owerri tongue

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Princess4eva(f): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Emmaowolabia:
Kogi.

Yes. They are homely and not materialistic. Mummy's girl sort of.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by drake2(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
oyxah:
Kogi grin

Kogi ke? You ain't seen nothing yet. Back in the days, My brother wife from Kogi go grind pepper pour her husband in the morning when he was dressed for work.

Infact, Kogi People (Women or Men) get serious anger management wahala.

I had One Oiza like that in the past, but the relationship never lasted. I just had to run when her quarrels and verbal threats became very discomforting.

Hope I have not offended anyone oh!

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by drake2(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Spot on dude! Akwa-Ibom females aren't the hypocritical lot.

They are homely enough to make you the best meals and keep your home,

Then when in between the sheets, they are liberal enough to explore sexual fantasies with you.

Now tell me why anyone wouldn't want such ladies?

#iRepAkwaIbom #PromiseLand

Your descriptions are true, but they have one huge non-wife material problem.

It appears their culture does not frown at sex outside marriage. A short stay in that region will vindicate my claims.

I spent 1.6yrs there, but don't wanna go into details

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fulaboy:
I don't wanna be a stingy ladsmiley lemme give you mine smiley

Enjoy while it last

Thank you ..
I'll put the rest in the freezer wink
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by phintohlar(f): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
Abeg make I talk my own too ooh cos nah only me waka come... Where else if not OSUN
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Donejack(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
None of them have wife material. Even the state that have best wife material is not listed.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by oyxah(f): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
drake2:

Kogi ke? You ain't seen nothing yet. Back in the days, My brother wife from Kogi go grind pepper pour her husband in the morning when he was dressed for work.

Infact, Kogi People (Women or Men) get serious anger management wahala.

I had One Oiza like that in the past, but the relationship never lasted. I just had to run when her quarrels and verbal threats became very discomforting.

Hope I have not offended anyone oh!
Well, you can't generalize because you've had experiences. Becaue the few you've met had such attitude doesn't mean everybody else behaves like that
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

As in ehn...I dated one when I was serving..even after the breakup due to distance and all.....I still can't imagine how one tribe can just be beautiful, homely, sexually outstanding, great cooks and they can do sweet feminine things....they don't have time to be fighting for equal rights in the home...they earn it....

I am from Delt but I love akwaibom ladies ..atleast the ones I've seen.....

And before I forget,..their Ladies do not grow old like others...at 50, an akwa ibom woman is still sexy, shapy and classy.......

I've not seen an obese akwaibom woman.
only akwaibom woman possess this??
Going straight to akwaibom, their woman go here whiim 4 my hand!!

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by drake2(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
oyxah:

Well, you can't generalize because you've had experiences. Becaue the few you've met had such attitude doesn't mean everybody else behaves like that

I think you are right; my generalization was not really intentional.

I have had more professional interactions with Kogi Men than with their Women.

Infact I work indirectly under one who is a technical director, while two of them work under me and the working relationships have not been really exciting due to the reason I stated in my previous post.

So, please don't feel offended.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
stardragon:

only akwaibom woman possess this??
Going straight to akwaibom, their woman go here whiim 4 my hand!!
Hahahaha
DISCLAIMER:
CHM11 is not liable to the death of anyone killed via sex.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Alexander001(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Charlesberry:
I be calabar dude, before I d fancy Igbo gals like mad but not really anymore. Hv checked deir history on relationships with akwaibom guys and calabar guy which Hasn't gone well either. At first you think say love dey but after a while she will drain u to pieces. Last year I ended a 3 yrs relationship I had with dis anambra babe. She fyn die, her mom no more and her dad got married to someone else, she was everytin a man wanted, had good plans with her and during d period of executing those plans in her life, she deceive me and ran away.

Dat is a by gone issues.
Now if na wife material, guys, akwaibom and calabar ladies sure pass. Some dudes may classify them to sex only but lemme tell you guys. A Gud akwaibom or calabar gal will build ur home, d can cook, manage resources, make love etc.... a calabar woman or akwaibom woman will do wat it takes to keep her man at home.
Let me clear dis issues too about pple saying calabar or akwaibom ladies fix juju inside meal to trap a guy, that stories na lie, d secret is she can cook very very well, play love with you and build your family. With those even before 4pm, ya mind d huz.
Kudos to calabar and akwaibom ladies.
some part na true bt I smell sentiment in some par..anyway, I prefer AK girls to cross river girls.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by chaberry(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
tohpahz:

Haba.. not fair na.. ur mom has put sand in my garri.. tell her to change mind joor
Incase you wanna know, my mum did not restrict me marrying from Abia, urm.. erm.. I grew up in Abia state too, so what do you think?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Fulaboy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Thank you ..
I'll put the rest in the freezer wink
farano close the thread right b4 I finish making our kunu angry
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fulaboy:
farano close the thread right b4 I finish making our kunu angry

Oh lol .. Think that thread was over anyway .
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Fulaboy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Oh lol .. Think that thread was over anyway .
here's the kunu you can freeze it for future use

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fulaboy:
here's the kunu you can freeze it for future use

Hmm the best thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook / Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.