Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials (23002 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? / Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Shezhawt:

It's a pity... You're actually generalising... You've completely written us off... No need to to apologize, i get it.. They've fooled you twice.. Hence Shame on 'you' hypothetically speaking of course.... cheesy
Lol,..humor dear..humor..
That said, I don't have a thing against any tribe...I'm delta, my brother is married to my fathers colleagues daughter, she's from Katsina...my Twin sis is married to the best enugu guy...and I'm hoping I will see one classy light skinned Medical doctor or Quality assurance analyst from akwa ibom or Cross rivers....lol

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Shezhawt:

You can but you may not....
Stingy chicken.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Go bk to yoruba land na. Or tell dem dia to arrange one for yu cheesy
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

But u can manage abia shey grin
Mom is from anambra...she keeps shouting and warning against Abia women...I still don't know why oh ?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

Lol,..humor dear..humor..
That said, I don't have a thing against any tribe...I'm delta, my brother is married to my fathers colleagues daughter, she's from Katsina...my Twin sis is married to the best enugu guy...and I'm hoping I will see one classy light skinned Medical doctor or Quality assurance analyst from akwa ibom or Cross rivers....lol

Wishing you all the best... Follow your dreams, you would get there... #bestWishes
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

Mom is from anambra...she keeps shouting and warning against Abia women...I still don't know why oh ?

Haba.. not fair na.. ur mom has put sand in my garri.. tell her to change mind joor
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Growing up, I desired a Yoruba for these reasons:

1. Grew up in the west.
2. They "are" respectful.
3. My in-laws are Yorubas.

Funny enough, being in my current location, na so so Akwa Ibomite I dey see o...sad

Lovely. Everybody is entitled to his/her choice. U are right about the south west ladies.

Lol akwa ibom. I hope u sexually fit undecided
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

I...

Am all ears.. eyes and every every grin
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Lol.. let's do it this night joor.. tomorrow is too far.. tongue

I wristwatch hereby promise to be a loving ******** to u. Putting ring in her finger *winks*
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
wristwatch:

Lovely. Everybody is entitled to his/her choice. U are right about the south west ladies.

Lol akwa ibom. I hope u sexually fit undecided

Hahohehaho...

No be them go teach me ni? Lolz
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Am all ears.. eyes and every every grin

You like tori sha grintongue
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Davidson267(m): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
malonephill:
can dare marry from that bold, when I nor shi marry!!! Would prefer lagos

Modified!
Not my plan to marry doe
they ar all written in bold,wch 1 precisely and y ar u nt planning of getting married
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

You like tori sha grintongue

Yes oo.. oya kick mi for teeth jare.. ( start d tori)
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Midehi:
Edo all the way!!!!
As a Uniben alumni...I can clearly say that Edo girls are of two types...

1. Those from Ekiadolor cross Uselu, Aduwawa, Textile mill junction, to Ringroad and new Benin....infact the whole of Benin...I call these girls the HUNTERS!!!!
These ones don't pretend..they are real and if you don't accept them the way they are then you can scrap off.

2. The Isians, Auchis, Etsakos and the rest- I call these ones the BUNNIES....these ones will speak the sweetest English in presence of the guy and act like they are born and bred in Aberdeen and School in birmingham, but once the guy leaves, meeeeehn,...you will see the streets of Ajegunle, Ontisha, Aba, Ibadan and chibok in one person.

All in all, Edo girls don't drag it too far, if you don't want just bug off....they use their head more than their heart. Sex is not commitment here...you can bleep for fun and it remains for fun without strings attached....

#Personal opinion/observation.

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
wristwatch:

I wristwatch hereby promise to be a loving ******** to u. Putting ring in her finger *winks*
I tohpahz promises to be a good **** shines teeth at ring.. so wen are u buying me the blackberry passport grin
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Hahohehaho...

OYO nai u dey o. Teach who? Hehehehe! They expect u 2 be on top of d game wink
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Yes oo.. oya kick mi for teeth jare.. ( start d tori)

It might sound like a "myth"...

... sad
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Shezhawt:

Wishing you all the best... Follow your dreams, you would get there... #bestWishes
Lol you too sweetz..

Will invite u ok?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

I tohpahz promises to be a good **** shines teeth at ring.. so wen are u buying me the blackberry passport grin

shocked
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
wristwatch:

OYO nai u dey o. Teach who? Hehehehe! They expect u 2 be on top of d game wink

It's well o. When that time, God go strengthen us...choi! grin
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Haba.. not fair na.. ur mom has put sand in my garri.. tell her to change mind joor
Haaa...my mama Change mind I told you she's an anambra woman nau...lol

No worry, sand or no sand, that garri must be soaked tomorrow.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by OgologoDimkpa: 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Blackett:
You're miss Nairaland material. Why the fvck aren't you contesting?

Anambra - the only state I've visited that has totally left me dazed. The number of beautiful girls I saw walking on the street going about their daily business, I can not forget.

Reminds me of Ogugua88 embarassed One beautiful Anambra chic I've come across.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

It might sound like a "myth"...

... sad

shocked in the dream??
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
wristwatch:

shocked

Don't tell mi u forgot.? angry
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

Haaa...my mama Change mind I told you she's an anambra woman nau...lol

No worry, sand or no sand, that garri must be soaked tomorrow.

With groundnut or fish?.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Hahohehaho...

Bro there are many ways to die oh, what's inbetween an akwaibom's womans Leg is deadlier than Clostridium Botulinum. So if you aint fit just play safe and avoid them.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

shocked in the dream??

Dream? Pretty much it...smiley
It was so real that I knew her name...cheesy
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

Bro there are many ways to die oh, what's inbetween an akwaibom's womans Leg is deadlier than Clostridium Botulinum. So if you aint fit just play safe and avoid them.

Is it an inherent sontin? grin
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Oleeee!!!!
Hehehehe no wonder my mom warned me of Abia women...
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Dream? Pretty much it...smiley
...cheesy

Hmmm. U asked for her name in d drm?? Wow, awesome.. how dd u know she's ur wife na undecided
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

With groundnut or fish?.
Anything that goes with Sand and Garri
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by malonephill(m): 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Davidson267:

they ar all written in bold,wch 1 precisely and y ar u nt planning of getting married
I bolded ondo out!!!
I do got tired been around ladies, so I can't imagine how is it going to be possible for me gettting married to a woman whom I'm suppose to spend the rest of my life, unless on a contract

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black Sexy Girls Show Off Their Curvy Boots (PHOTOS) / Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / Is He Testing Me Or Is He Simply Not Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.