Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials (22973 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? / Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Hmmm. U asked for her name in d drm?? Wow, awesome.. how dd u know she's ur wife na undecided

Lolzz. I KNEW!

Those smiles and humility she displayed still keep me going...cool
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Is it an inherent sontin? grin
How I wish the dead can talk,..those that have died trying to catch up with akwaibom women would have told you to stay clear....

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

How I wish the dead can talk,..those that have died trying to catch up with akwaibom women would have told you to stay clear....

Hmm na wa oh!!!
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Lolzz. I KNEW!

Those smiles and humility she displayed still keep me going...cool
Lolzz this ur drm ought to have season two oo cool
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by leahcimzil: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
silly...this is how tribalism starts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

Anything that goes with Sand and Garri
Let's go with fish jare cheesy
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz this ur drm ought to have season two oo cool

I woke up well lolz. grin
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

Oleeee!!!!
Hehehehe no wonder my mom warned me of Abia women...

Lolzz tongue.run away from them o
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

From where
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Let's go with fish jare cheesy
Fish is fine by me babe.
Tadpoles
Piranhas
Sting rays
Sharks
Dolphins
Killer wales
Sea Lions
Or Jellies

I'm a vegetarian though.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

I have, once I hear 'a' I don't even wait for 'bia' before I call momsy to re-echo her warnings.

Safe here in PH with my akwaibom damsels...
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

Fish is fine by me babe.
Tadpoles
Piranhas
Sting rays
Sharks
Dolphins
Killer wales
Sea Lions
Or Jellies

I'm a vegetarian though.

M not doing again angry
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

You na from Akwa??
Lol.. no oo.. abia
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Lol.. no oo.. abia

Hmm hmm

# scratches head #
Even if pesin wan wait, e still far o

shocked
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

M not doing again angry
Lol ok I'm sorry, tune to Nat Geo and pick anything you see in the ocean. I will order for it.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

I have, once I hear 'a' I don't even wait for 'bia' before I call momsy to re-echo her warnings.

Stay safe na.. Lemme be looking for owerri guys cheesy
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
CHM11:

On same page wink
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm hmm

# scratches head #
Even if pesin wan wait, e still far o

shocked

Mk una two dey go abeg. Owerri dudes are coming for mi angry
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Lols... I remember sontin grin
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2015
tohpahz:

Stay safe na.. Lemme be looking for owerri guys cheesy
Hian...have mercy on your cooch.....owerri guys bleep like they Buhari is going to put a Ban on bleeping next week.

Oh I remember what Patrick sure owerri guy from Federal polytechnic Nekede did to Chika during NYSC.....The chick fainted!!!!
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2015
emusmith:

Lols... I remember sontin grin

Dd u suddenly remember yu are from owerei?? cheesy
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

Hian...have mercy on your cooch.....owerri guys bleep like they Buhari is going to put a Ban on bleeping next week.

Oh I remember what Patrick sure owerri guy from Federal polytechnic Nekede did to Chika during NYSC.....The chick fainted!!!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i no talk anything oo
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2015
tohpahz:

Babes I care about you oh...Owerri guys!!!...have you seen a cooch on fire due to Friction?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 10, 2015
tohpahz:

Dd u suddenly remember yu are from owerei?? cheesy

Iffa hear, lols
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Charlesberry(m): 12:04am On Apr 10, 2015
I be calabar dude, before I d fancy Igbo gals like mad but not really anymore. Hv checked deir history on relationships with akwaibom guys and calabar guy which Hasn't gone well either. At first you think say love dey but after a while she will drain u to pieces. Last year I ended a 3 yrs relationship I had with dis anambra babe. She fyn die, her mom no more and her dad got married to someone else, she was everytin a man wanted, had good plans with her and during d period of executing those plans in her life, she deceive me and ran away.

Dat is a by gone issues.
Now if na wife material, guys, akwaibom and calabar ladies sure pass. Some dudes may classify them to sex only but lemme tell you guys. A Gud akwaibom or calabar gal will build ur home, d can cook, manage resources, make love etc.... a calabar woman or akwaibom woman will do wat it takes to keep her man at home.
Let me clear dis issues too about pple saying calabar or akwaibom ladies fix juju inside meal to trap a guy, that stories na lie, d secret is she can cook very very well, play love with you and build your family. With those even before 4pm, ya mind d huz.
Kudos to calabar and akwaibom ladies.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by tohpahz(f): 12:06am On Apr 10, 2015
emusmith:

Iffa hear, lols

Oya telmi d something
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 12:12am On Apr 10, 2015
Charlesberry:
I be calabar dude, before I d fancy Igbo gals like mad but not really anymore. Hv checked deir history with akwaibom and calabar. Hasn't gone well either. At first you think say love dey but after a while she will drain u to pieces. Last year I ended a 3 yrs relationship I had with dis anambra babe. She fyn die, her mom no more and her dad got married to someone else, she was everytin a man wanted, had good plans with her and during d period of executing those plans in her life, she deceive me and ran away.

Dat is a by gone issues.
Now if na wife material, guys, akwaibom and calabar ladies sure pass. Some dudes may classify them to sex only but lemme tell you guys. A Gud akwaibom or calabar gal will build ur home, d can cook, manage resources, make love etc.... a calabar woman or akwaibom woman will do wat it takes to keep her man at home.
Let me clear dis issues too about pple saying calabar or akwaibom ladies fix juju inside meal to trap a guy, that stories na lie, d secret is she can cook very very well, play love with you and build your family. With those even before 4pm, ya mind d huz.
Kudos to calabar and akwaibom ladies.

Seconded...Kufre is the best cook I know...Her vegetable soup ehn...
I started eating swallow at the age of 21, all thanks to Kufre. Every ball of Semo went down with either Fish, sliced kpomo, periwinkle, prawn or Oyster.....meeeehn Akwaibom girls, una mama born una well abeg....

Checking my phone for their contacts now...need to reconnect with some chicks

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 10, 2015
tohpahz:

Oya telmi d something

tongue
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by vislabraye(m): 1:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Shezhawt:
Irep anambra... We're wife materials cheesy

I am a material engineer. Let me check the integrity of the material in you...
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by vislabraye(m): 1:59am On Apr 10, 2015
Davidson267:
Which state in Nigeria has the BEST of
wife
materials
1. ONDO
2. EKITI
3. EDO 4. OSUN
5. KOGI
6. KWARA
7. CROSS RIVERS
7. AKWA IBOM
8. KANO 9. LAGOS...

What's the difference between Ondo, Ekiti ans Osun. I believe the are all Yorubas. Or is there something inherently different ?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 10, 2015
edo women most xpecially ishan

i heard d women kill d men tu inherit deir property grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Chilug(m): 7:13am On Apr 10, 2015
Shezhawt:

I was actually nominated but am not interested... Seeing as am not constant here...
They said we like to marry our selves I.e Anambrian, and u re one more reason for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Durex Condoms Are Recalled After They Failed Burst Pressure Tests / Dear Broke Women / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.