Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials (22968 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? / Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Bola4mi(f): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ondo for sure.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by bangalee1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bola4mi:
Ondo for sure.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by bangalee1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hausa girls are very loyal seriously, ONDO, OYO, OGUN and south-south states re No-Go area when it comes to searching for a wife , except u re from there sha. Me am going to Daura to marry Zahra Buhari..... Emm sorry she dey UK coming to Abuja may 29( I will wait)

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
bangalee1:
Hausa girls are very loyal seriously, ONDO, OYO, OGUN and south-south states re No-Go area when it comes to searching for a wife , except u re from there sha. Me am going to Daura to marry Zahra Buhari..... Emm sorry she dey UK coming to Abuja may 29( I will wait)
Zahra is not Fulani again oh,..they have europeanized her...Her cooch will be like that of a 60 year old woman atm.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by bangalee1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

Zahra is not Fulani again oh,..they have europeanized her...Her cooch will be like that of a 60 year old woman atm.
No matter what you say, I will still go for Zahra, and become official in-law to the president ( imagine things like office of the husband to the last born of the the president )
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by flatscreen(f): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Team Edo babes
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Amynature(f): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Y is imo state nt in d list? Anyways imo ladies got evrytin to kip a home.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by brize(m): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2015
xynerise:
Calabar or Owerri state grin
calabar state and Owerri state? Which country dem dey?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by rogerz: 1:01am On Apr 11, 2015
For your cheapest data for any device...

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2015
tohpahz:
I am from abia.. i am wife material. 100yards grin

I will determine that
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Shezhawt:
Irep anambra... We're wife materials cheesy

Let's see how true that is
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by atomic1111: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Imo and enugu
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by SisiNini(f): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2015
Ondo State
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2015
tohpahz:
I am from abia.. i am wife material. 100yards grin

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2015
You can come to Akwa Ibom and get one

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by mizbliss(f): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
AKWA IBOM
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by mizbliss(f): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
atomic1111:
Imo and enugu
HMMM
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
sugarvallly:
edo state

100000 yards and above u will get

Is it in Italy? grin
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Emmaowolabia(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Princess4eva:

Yes. They are homely and not materialistic. Mummy's girl sort of.
i hope u are as homely as a true Kogite babe?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by manee2(m): 4:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Nairaland state
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Favour0816: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Marriage is never meant for kids or unserious fellows, going into marriage in Nigeria takes in-depth search and prayers to choose the right person to marry,most men marriages have crashed because they had Married from the wrong state in Nigeria, so that why I have outlined States in Nigeria That Has The Best Wife Material that you could marry from it tribe.

Lagos
Ogun
Edo
Ondo

I have forgotten the full list , but I just like Yoruba ladies,
https://randomtalks.com.ng/states-in-nigeria-that-has-the-best-wife-material/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon / I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.