Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials (23042 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? / Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by justmag(m): 7:19am On Apr 10, 2015
Too Tribalistic. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Who hanged this topic on the top of this section....undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 10, 2015
missclasssy:
Who hanged this topic on the top of this section....undecided
ur father did
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Emmaowolabia(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Kogi.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Luckygurl(f): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

Oh really, I served in portharcourt so I wouldn't know, I also made my observation with the akwaibom girls I've seen in Lagos, Delta, Portharcourt, Bori and Abuja...

I've not really had a thing for igbo girls. I always feel most of them are arrogant and somehow excessively tribalistic. (Not generalising though) just judging from those I've seen before igbo girls start attacking me.

Though I've dated like 3 igbo girls in the past. One in the Uni from anambra who took 2 years for me to deflower then she started bleeping my entire hostel mates.

The other in Lagos I met at a shop in Alaba international (beautiful pawpaw from anambra)..she kept asking for sex without protection so I ran away out of fear...

The 3rd was a Uniport Chick from imo state...3 of them came to do Teaching practice at my PPA in Khana, Rivers state. We shared them amongst ourselves. She use to dress decently so I thought I was picking the most decent amongst the 3 of them not knowing that my chicken wanted to lay cooked eggs.
This girl can bleep a man to death...u will go 4 straight up, she will go make milk shake for you..u will go two more..then she will go make nice vegetable/fruit filled meal for you..you will eat and she will bleep you out again.....when you go to the bathroom, she will come in and drain you again.... In 2 months I was dehydrated and found myself in the Hospital....I started avoiding her after that....

grin grin
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by siempere(m): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

Oh really, I served in portharcourt so I wouldn't know, I also made my observation with the akwaibom girls I've seen in Lagos, Delta, Portharcourt, Bori and Abuja...

I've not really had a thing for igbo girls. I always feel most of them are arrogant and somehow excessively tribalistic. (Not generalising though) just judging from those I've seen before igbo girls start attacking me.

Though I've dated like 3 igbo girls in the past. One in the Uni from anambra who took 2 years for me to deflower then she started bleeping my entire hostel mates.

The other in Lagos I met at a shop in Alaba international (beautiful pawpaw from anambra)..she kept asking for sex without protection so I ran away out of fear...

The 3rd was a Uniport Chick from imo state...3 of them came to do Teaching practice at my PPA in Khana, Rivers state. We shared them amongst ourselves. She use to dress decently so I thought I was picking the most decent amongst the 3 of them not knowing that my chicken wanted to lay cooked eggs.
This girl can bleep a man to death...u will go 4 straight up, she will go make milk shake for you..u will go two more..then she will go make nice vegetable/fruit filled meal for you..you will eat and she will bleep you out again.....when you go to the bathroom, she will come in and drain you again.... In 2 months I was dehydrated and found myself in the Hospital....I started avoiding her after that....
......hahaha....u've had a lotta fun ooh...yeah sum igbo girlz can be freaks...thou i've stopped attributing sexual prowess to tribes....cos i bn hearinf 'bout awka ibom girls and how thet be freaks unda d sheets.....none have freaked me yet bro.....
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2015
siempere:
......hahaha....u've had a lotta fun ooh...yeah sum igbo girlz can be freaks...thou i've stopped attributing sexual prowess to tribes....cos i bn hearinf 'bout awka ibom girls and how thet be freaks unda d sheets.....none have freaked me yet bro.....
Bro its true oh,...atleast the akwaibom girls I've been with..its not like they are strong in bed oh....But its like she knows exactly what your mind is wishing for so before u ask..she does it.....infact they are the goddess of Love and sexuality.

On the other hand, the igbo girls I've seen aren't that lovely and sexually outstanding....they are just pure energy and strength in bed. Bleep bleep bleeep bleeep!!!!..that's the way they were
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Chinny5(f): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2015
xynerise:
Calabar or Owerri state grin
owerri state. Smh
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 9:21am On Apr 10, 2015
Luckygurl:

grin grin
Lol I'm a child of God now though...all that was NYSC
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by xmich(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Welrez:
Bayelsa, faithful, smart and beautiful.
gringringrin
Do I need to comment
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Luckygurl(f): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

Lol I'm a child of God now though...all that was NYSC

Let's get it clear
The born again child of God type?? wink wink
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Slimzjoe(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Shezhawt:
Irep anambra... We're wife materials cheesy

Check my shirt too.....its boyfriend/Hubby Material wink
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2015
Luckygurl:

Let's get it clear
The born again child of God type?? wink wink
I dunno o..I just know I now have a conscience and I feel better being single and having Just friends.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Luckygurl(f): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

I dunno o..I just know I now have a conscience and I feel better being single and having Just friends.

Alright!! But would you have preferred you lived this kind of life from the onset?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Spot on dude! Akwa-Ibom females aren't the hypocritical lot.

They are homely enough to make you the best meals and keep your home,

Then when in between the sheets, they are liberal enough to explore sexual fantasies with you.

Now tell me why anyone wouldn't want such ladies?

#iRepAkwaIbom #PromiseLand

man I dey akwa ibom now. No doubt they are homely. Very homely. Cook good foods and respect men wella. They are not problematic. Many light skinned girls too. Ah but the bed own I never experience o. I don't know how to go about that one.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 10:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Luckygurl:

Alright!! But would you have preferred you lived this kind of life from the onset?
That kind of life made me who I am today. I did all those stuffs and the experiences helped me see that there's nothing special about all that horsesh1t.

A guy like me will never cheat on my wife cos there's no need...I've seen it all.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Luckygurl(f): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2015
CHM11:

That kind of life made me who I am today. I did all those stuffs and the experiences helped me see that there's nothing special about all that horsesh1t.

A guy like me will never cheat on my wife cos there's no need...I've seen it all.

Seen it all indeed..
In other words, you are not wishing you did things differently then cos it has shaped you into what you are now.
Impressive!!
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by nerodenero: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Going through through all your submissions on this thread, it's safe to say you be awarded the highest qualification in Womanology grin
CHM11:

Bro there are many ways to die oh, what's inbetween an akwaibom's womans Leg is deadlier than Clostridium Botulinum. So if you aint fit just play safe and avoid them.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by CHM11: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2015
nerodenero:
Going through through all your submissions on this thread, it's safe to say you be awarded the highest qualification in Womanology grin
Choi!!! Plssss oh
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by harizonal123(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2015
Wow! Lovely thread indeed. I still love Igbo girls like there is no tomorrow but they can change to something else in feature when all is not going well. I am still yet to recover from a broken relationship with an Igbo girl. She looks so innocent like someone who wouldn't kill a fly but fvcked me up big time. Igbo girls are very unstable, mostly the beautiful ones

CHARACTERISTICS OF A wIFE MATERIAL

1. Must be a chef in d kitchen
2. Must be maid in the home
3. Must be a who.re in the bedroom

#Akwa ibom & calabar carries the day

I was opportuned to date one but her calls were getting too much, I had to end the relationship
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2015
Imo state

Lagos ( some)
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by harizonal123(m): 11:58am On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by ilovecritics(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:
Imo state

Lagos ( some)

What did Imo State do? .. Hey shug! U up today.. Good morning!
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
ilovecritics:

What did Imo State do? .. Hey shug! U up today.. Good morning!

Best wives

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Delta grin

You can find a good wife in every state jor
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by kuuljay(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
akwa ibom all the way,talking from experience.next should be igbo girls but na the money mata dey tire me,beautidul girls though

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by ilovecritics(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Best wives

It's a known fact - Don't argue that with nobody..
How's the weather today? And ur programme?

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
ilovecritics:

It's a known fact - Don't argue that with nobody..
How's the weather today? And ur programme?

Its good gonna pop out get some sun on my skin Before it gets cold again .. C ya later
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fulaboy
Still waiting for my suya ohh smiley
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Fulaboy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:
Fulaboy
Still waiting for my suya ohh smiley
so you neva forget
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fulaboy:
so you neva forget

Forget ke

No im still waiting
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
~ This question is too silly... .
Some certain States don't produce better wives than others.. What is this buffoonery or is it by force to open a thread?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Get This Cute Guy? / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / Lovers Drown During Romantic Rendezvous By River In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.