Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje (82304 Views)

Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu / I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike / Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by justmetoday(m): 6:21am On Apr 12, 2015
so, Enugu,Imo,Abia etc is also No Mans Land....you guys must be kidding!
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by SleekyPosh(m): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2015
koladebrainiac:
so if you go to South Africa as business man,and you pay taxes,because you pay your taxes,you will now start claiming Lord over the indigenes? Or because igbos are many in ghana who do good business and pay their taxes now means they can claim lordship over political environment in the land?

See,we value Igbos input in Lagos,their business sense and success are highly recognized! Samething for hausas who in sabo market scattered all over lagos. But it doesn't mean igbo should now start to getting agitated on our political issues- that naturally will trigger hate or resentment among the Yoruba- as far as west is concern,yorubas are the real owner of the land- we have obas,baale,land owners who are yoruba and they are not igbo. Igbo should recognize and respect yoruba here . That's what we are saying- saying no man land or igbo will be governor of lagos or igbo will decides the political environment of lagos can bring resentment from yoruba- Yoruba are politically wise-we know what we want when it comes to politics. We are very calculative and objective when it comes with voting- Igbo can not bring in their sentimental voting here it and spoil our vision for good governance- go to Ekiti-they know what they want-they want Fayose,even me as a yoruba does not understand why they are still clinching to Fayose- and I respect them for that. So please-nobody says you should not do your business in lagos.we all need each other that's what we call it unity-

PS- you claiming niger delta owns the oil,and feed nigeria? Yes I agreed,but what are the Niger deltans have be eating before oil boom? Who has been feeding them since?whose money used in building their pre-oil boom government institutions? Please enough pf it. We all need each other it as simple as that. Yoruba will never claim land ownership on niger delta or seeking for political relevant in their land. So dig it

UR LIFE WILL CONTINUE TO FLOURISH. Thanks for this piece.

11 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by sarris(m): 6:23am On Apr 12, 2015
huptin:

How many Yorubas are dominating your oil and gas industry? Compared to the number of your people making billions from Yorubaland and getting their goods from our ports?
Come to Niger delta and see for yourself in Bonny alone they mk up abt 50% of d entire staff in d oil and gas sector.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by neyur: 6:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Nigerian system of election is soo funy, people vote for party and not for the candidates....I believ if jimi is in APC, some dudes who mock em will vote for him worfully...

It doesn't comes to me as suprise sha, because the yoruba's that i know are bunch of traitors.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by smatadex(m): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2015
chuose:

So your problem are the igbos?

I thought you always say one-nigeria.

yet you enjoy the oil of non-yoruba states.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oil na free, sey we no dey pay for am ni?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by mrintelligent(m): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2015
Osezzua:

This line of tribal sentiments the south west has towed is very bad. Go to the oil & gas industry which predominantly belongs to the niger deltans and see how d yorubas are dominating because of their tribal bias. This fragile peace we currently enjoy should not be tampered with.

I don't really think you know what you are talking about. How many yourubas have dominated oil& gas industry?

I dnt think any tribe is as accomodative as the Yorubas. You can prove me wrong on this.

Can your people from whatever state or tribe you might have come from accept what we accept from your people in our own land?

How many non-igbos have been made commissioners in your state? (please mention names and year)

How many non-igbos has ever been given Federal House of Representatives tickets?

See the way Igbos are thriving in the southwest. Do you know how many igbos have C of O in Lagos?(numerous to mention), which is very rare in your tribe.

Please, stop taking this brand of weed again as it's making u think through the anus.

NB: if anybody is deceiving una that Igbos are more than the Yorubas in Lagos, please quickly tell that person to wake up from his dream. You are minority in Lagos and we will not accept you to be doing as if na una fore.fa.ther sweats dey take build Lagos.

Be warned!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Larrey(f): 6:25am On Apr 12, 2015
It is too early for him to accept defeat ,they are still Collating d results now
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by globallinkg(m): 6:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Good luck 4 the winner,
Eko Oni baje, mari temise

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 12, 2015
koladebrainiac:
so if you go to South Africa as business man,and you pay taxes,because you pay your taxes,you will now start claiming Lord over the indigenes? Or because igbos are many in ghana who do good business and pay their taxes now means they can claim lordship over political environment in the land?

See,we value Igbos input in Lagos,their business sense and success are highly recognized! Samething for hausas who in sabo market scattered all over lagos. But it doesn't mean igbo should now start to getting agitated on our political issues- that naturally will trigger hate or resentment among the Yoruba- as far as west is concern,yorubas are the real owner of the land- we have obas,baale,land owners who are yoruba and they are not igbo. Igbo should recognize and respect yoruba here . That's what we are saying- saying no man land or igbo will be governor of lagos or igbo will decides the political environment of lagos can bring resentment from yoruba- Yoruba are politically wise-we know what we want when it comes to politics. We are very calculative and objective when it comes with voting- Igbo can not bring in their sentimental voting here it and spoil our vision for good governance- go to Ekiti-they know what they want-they want Fayose,even me as a yoruba does not understand why they are still clinching to Fayose- and I respect them for that. So please-nobody says you should not do your business in lagos.we all need each other that's what we call it unity-

PS- you claiming niger delta owns the oil,and feed nigeria? Yes I agreed,but what are the Niger deltans have be eating before oil boom? Who has been feeding them since?whose money used in building their pre-oil boom government institutions? Please enough pf it. We all need each other it as simple as that. Yoruba will never claim land ownership on niger delta or seeking for political relevant in their land. So dig it
exactly am from Delta State and I can tell you that! And I never knew ibos claimed oil though but anyhow if you go to Niger Delta, most of them don't take Education seriously that's why they went into militancy so how do you expect such people to invest the oil well? I am proudly delta Isoko to be precised , my village has bin destroyed due to oil but I don't see anything different! I ask would we drink the oil with the kind of youths there? Enough of this crap! We need each other and the ibos don't have oil, they are hardworking , the northerners have food, the west are Educated . Try removing each group n get the outcome. We can't survive

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by neyur: 6:27am On Apr 12, 2015
sarris:
Come to Niger delta and see for yourself in Bonny alone they mk up abt 50% of d entire staff in d oil and gas sector.

Leave that yoruba guy abeg...:he has never been there, so, even if you talk from now till tomarow, ur point still don't make any sense to em.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by funkyfrevy(f): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2015
He had better. But he will win in South East. So nothing spoil.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by TeamSimple(m): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2015
pure2012soul:

For Your Information, Lagos is a no man's land. It was a former FEDERAL territory so no amount of ethnic colouration can make it a yoruba enclave. I intend to vie for House of Rep's from Alimosho in 2019. There's nothing ethnic jingoists like your type can do about it. End of story. If you feel aggrieved, join us in the Atlantic ocean and stop exploding your toxic ethnic agenda on social media grin
Why Alimosho? Since u believe Lagos is a no man's land and u know a lot of History,why not go 4 governorship,then you will know how irrelevant your posters and jingles would be and who the real owners her..Lagos for the westerners until we start having OBI of LAGOS..
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by sokera: 6:28am On Apr 12, 2015
sarris:
is because they are professional in the field and educated ... tell your people too to go to school

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Osakah24(m): 6:29am On Apr 12, 2015
seunfly:

Who is tribal here? Ambode or Agbaje?

Can you allow such madness in your place?
Chris Ingige lost senate presidency position not because he incited Yoruba against Igbo or he embarrassed any eze or he claimed anambra for Yoruba, but because he belongs to a party they did not believed in. What would have happened to him if he does what Agbaje did.
The same Ingige incedence is happening to rochas.

I think Yorubas has tried enough for non_Yorubas in their land, they voted for Igbo federal house of rep, choose igbos as commissioners in strategic position and paid school fees, medical bills and so many things we don't even know. Yet you turn against the same people because of jonathan's loss.

In Osun, Akwa ibom woman won house of rep not because she a Yoruba woman, same thing with Igbo man made commissioner in kwara state during Muhammed lawal's term not because they are more than 10% but they are humbly part and parcel of the society, people appreciates their contribution and love them. But if they want to force them self on them and flex mustle in their own land who will tolerate that nonsense. Such attitude causes self awareness and reaccessment for a care free society and it breeds hostility.
you are really foolish,Ngige didnt lose because of APC,The man did not even raise any meaningful motion in the NA,and you want him re-elected,NO.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by momo22: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:

Very shameless yoruba man. Lagos maybe in SW however very different from Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti in that 80% of taxes and duties paid into its coffers are by non yorubas...keep that in mind. When next you see Fashola commissioning a project...say big thank you to the non yorubas who are funding it through their taxes and duties. You think Lagos can function without them? You people should be very careful how carelessly you speak. Also say big thank you to the Niger Delta for your behemoth monthly allocation...you think you can survive without this handout by generous Niger Delta people? Speaking as a Niger Deltan, the day you Yoruba will marginalize any non yoruba in Lagos, be prepared to lose your federal monthly allocation and non payment of taxes and duties by non Yorubas...let's see how you will survive. You think Lagos would have attained its current economic and social status without nom yorubas and federal character? You want one Nigeria, you must abide by every law that glues us as Nigerians.
You sound like an eediot! No sense in what u said!
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Kingspin(m): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2015
Tinubu and co incited the Yorubas against Agbaje their brother.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by talima(m): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2015
I think the best thing is just to divide Nigeria into zones. Cos we dont ve any form of unity in our blood. Even us, the youth are following the same root of tribal sentiment.
huptin:

How many Yorubas are dominating your oil and gas industry? Compared to the number of your people making billions from Yorubaland and getting their goods from our ports?
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by arsenalwenger: 6:30am On Apr 12, 2015
huptin:

Sharrap, who are you fooling? Yorubas cannot stand alone without federal allocations from oil money made in the Niger Delta region. Ekiti, osun, oyo, ogun and ondo are extremely poor yoruba states without free oil money.

Spare me this crap that yorubas are accomodating. Do you knw how many yorubas that work in eket, warri and port-garcourt, many in oil companies? These places are not yoruba land for christ sake. Do you knw that thousands of ND youths are unemployed because of the fact that most of the recruitment for oil company jobs are done in lagos and then transfred to the ND?
If yorubas are too accomodating why can't they suggest a referendum for secession or loose federations so that yorubas in the ND can come back to Lagos and non-yorubas can leave Lagos. And this is what yorubas cannot do because they will suffer.

Stop talking as if Lagos represents the entire south west. Aside lagos, south west is one of the poorest regions in the world. Stop talking nonsense that yorubas are accomodating, are non-yoruba nigerians leaving in Lagos foreigners?
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Tripleclick(m): 6:32am On Apr 12, 2015
huptin:

Those porrs existed ever before the name Nigeria was coined and yes they belong to us, Nigeria invested in them yes, just as Nigeria invested in the oil and gas in Niger Delta. If the oil and gas belong to the Niger Delta then the ports beling to us....shikena.
Hahaha ,, chai! Keep writing your psalm,Lazy man,, i hail una ''pots and spoons''
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by caprini1: 6:32am On Apr 12, 2015
huptin:

My brother Nigeria is "left hand washes right hand,and right hand washes left hand"..thank God this scary election is over ,let's all continue with our lives.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by mrintelligent(m): 6:33am On Apr 12, 2015
neyur:
Nigerian system of election is soo funy, people vote for party and not for the candidates....I believ if jimi is in APC, some dudes who mock em will vote for him worfully...

It doesn't comes to me as suprise sha, because the yoruba's that i know are bunch of traitors.

I laff in Japanese wen I read the part the says the yoruba you knw are bunch of traitors.

I need to cut you short here. The fact you wanted or voted for Jimi Agbaje simply because he promised to raise the Status of your Eze Ndi Igbo to that Oba of Lagos does not make him a better candidate.

For your information, we the Yorubas are not as mor.ons as you people who still want GEJ with all his failures to continue leading us for another 4 years. We are not traitor, we always look out for the best.

Ambode was voted because we know he is far better than Agbaje. Yes, I mean FAR BETTER. Quote me wrong

The yanga you people no fit do in Onitsha and Aba, you will now want to be doing it in Southwest simply because we are too accomodative. Let all the Igbos in the southwest be careful gidigidi gan.

Omo ale Nigeria jatijati

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Funjosh(m): 6:33am On Apr 12, 2015
pure2012soul:

For Your Information, Lagos is a no man's land. It was a former FEDERAL territory so no amount of ethnic colouration can make it a yoruba enclave. I intend to vie for House of Rep's from Alimosho in 2019. There's nothing ethnic jingoists like your type can do about it. End of story. If you feel aggrieved, join us in the Atlantic ocean and stop exploding your toxic ethnic agenda on social media grin

You just failed woefully for vieing for rep in Alimosho of all places lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by sokera: 6:33am On Apr 12, 2015
arsenalwenger:
Sharrap, who are you fooling? Yorubas cannot stand alone without federal allocations from oil money made in the Niger Delta region. Ekiti, osun, oyo, ogun and ondo are extremely poor yoruba states without free oil money.

Spare me this crap that yorubas are accomodating. Do you knw how many yorubas that work in eket, warri and port-garcourt, many in oil companies? These places are not yoruba land for christ sake. Do you knw that thousands of ND youths are unemployed because of the fact that most of the recruitment for oil company jobs are done in lagos and then transfred to the ND?
If yorubas are too accomodating why can't they suggest a referendum for secession or loose federations so that yorubas in the ND can come back to Lagos and non-yorubas can leave Lagos. And this is what yorubas cannot do because they will suffer.

Stop talking as if Lagos represents the entire south west. Aside lagos, south west is one of the poorest regions in the world. Stop talking nonsense that yorubas are accomodating, are non-yoruba nigerians leaving in Lagos foreigners?
poorest regions where? are you kidding me? if that is true then i wonder why igbos are relocating to south west oooooooo

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by neyur: 6:33am On Apr 12, 2015
mrintelligent:

I don't really think you know what you are talking about. How many yourubas have dominated oil& gas industry?

I dnt think any tribe is as accomodative as the Yorubas. You can prove me wrong on this.

Can your people from whatever state or tribe you might have come from accept what we accept from your people in our own land?

How many non-igbos have been made commissioners in your state? (please mention names and year)

How many non-igbos has ever been given Federal House of Representatives tickets?

See the way Igbos are thriving in the southwest. Do you know how many igbos have C of O in Lagos?(numerous to mention), which is very rare in your tribe.

Please, stop taking this brand of weed again as it's making u think through the anus.

NB: if anybody is deceiving una that Igbos are more than the Yorubas in Lagos, please quickly tell that person from his dream. You are minority in Lagos and we will not accept you to be doing as if na una fore.fa.ther sweats dey take build Lagos.

Be warned!

Did you considered the voluminious of them that went for there states to vote?
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by bolliejay(m): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:

Very shameless yoruba man. Lagos maybe in SW however very different from Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti in that 80% of taxes and duties paid into its coffers are by non yorubas...keep that in mind. When next you see Fashola commissioning a project...say big thank you to the non yorubas who are funding it through their taxes and duties. You think Lagos can function without them? You people should be very careful how carelessly you speak. Also say big thank you to the Niger Delta for your behemoth monthly allocation...you think you can survive without this handout by generous Niger Delta people? Speaking as a Niger Deltan, the day you Yoruba will marginalize any non yoruba in Lagos, be prepared to lose your federal monthly allocation and non payment of taxes and duties by non Yorubas...let's see how you will survive. You think Lagos would have attained its current economic and social status without nom yorubas and federal character? You want one Nigeria, you must abide by every law that glues us as Nigerians.

What's dis one saying?
Which mumu federal allocation u talking. Abt?
Lagos no survive wen obj wihheld our allocation?
Abeg Lagos is self reliance jare

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by feelme3(m): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2015
seunfly:

Who is tribal here? Ambode or Agbaje?

Can you allow such madness in your place?
Chris Ingige lost senate presidency position not because he incited Yoruba against Igbo or he embarrassed any eze or he claimed anambra for Yoruba, but because he belongs to a party they did not believed in. What would have happened to him if he does what Agbaje did.
The same Ingige incedence is happening to rochas.

I think Yorubas has tried enough for non_Yorubas in their land, they voted for Igbo federal house of rep, choose igbos as commissioners in strategic position and paid school fees, medical bills and so many things we don't even know. Yet you turn against the same people because of jonathan's loss.

In Osun, Akwa ibom woman won house of rep not because she a Yoruba woman, same thing with Igbo man made commissioner in kwara state during Muhammed lawal's term not because they are more than 10% but they are humbly part and parcel of the society, people appreciates their contribution and love them. But if they want to force them self on them and flex mustle in their own land who will tolerate that nonsense. Such attitude causes self awareness and reaccessment for a care free society and it breeds hostility.
[B]This is the only sensible respnse I've read that is void of bigotry. Let us be careful of things we say against each other because you never know who you wll be needing help from tomorrow. We have the same dark skin and red blood flowing in us all. Leave racism to the whiteman.
God bless all you peacemakers. [/b]
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2015
ramdris:

Please tell me why Ngige and Rochas are not supported in the east? If u can't I will tell you: it's because majority of the easterners are seeing them s people who has sold out Ibo's by joining APC who they perceived as anti -Ibo party. Agbaje lost simply because he started campaning on tribal sentiment and that awakened the consciousness of his people who realised the effect of him wining the election. How else will you describe how he lost his own constituency to APC?. And lastly, it is very wrong to use fowl and insulting languages on a whole tribe just because they made their choice. People a times determine how they want to be led and you must respect that. Thanks. One love!
exactly and also I liked him till he overflogged the Oba's issue! I can condemn my dad but not in a way to bring him down because if I can't respect my father at home I can't respect anyone. We all know Yoruba value respect. Buhari condemned it even Abode n Fashola but they didn't turn it to the motto of their campaign.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by rasco2000me: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:

Mumu can ur people gv yoruba a common concilloship position .igbo are too greed wheneva they get to a place they like to takeova what belong to the people who owe the place

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by emeraldo56(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2015
People do not vote base on what d candidate would achieve within 4 yrs but base on sentiment, hatred and people that surround d candidate. As for me Agbaje Manifesto is poor, so I voted for Ambode and if he fail I will vote him out.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Tripleclick(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

...maybe Ojukwu taught them how to chest -beat upon nothing ; he claimed Biafra had the best fighting force in Africa when he could not even feed his soldiers !
yes!! Is better to fight than to be a slave. Yorubas claims de r educated but a slowpoke to an hausa man,ask ur awolowo why he was not able to be a president after everytn d hausas promised him to join force against d igbos, yorubas slaves!!! Forever

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by samidbest001(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Thats the spirit............... But you will win.. Lets watch and see the OBA with his lagoon...#STORY4DGODS
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by sokera: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2015
If the Lagoon becomes a States in South - West today the igbos will still go inside to sell Gala, do piracy ,sell motors spare part, sell tokubo belt, and fairly use clothe , they swear for this people?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.