Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (65737 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by M16: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

The same "CHAD" wey tief the "invisiBO" Sambisa Poosies? wink
yea yea yea. thats why you hired chad and niger republic to fight for you.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by KanwuliaJara: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2015
M16:

Once a retardeen always a retardeen. What will change will be he will be with his fellow retardeeens

The man don go siddon for "h-empty farm" o!
Get ready for onoda "coup"! IBB is getting ready to phocko this 2nd CHILD BRIDE of his! cheesy
Idiagbon go soon go "MECCA"!
De ja mumu? wink
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Burger01(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is that a farm?
Is that a swag?

What is he looking for down there? Is he looking for his certificate? Or he is searching for corruption ?

But our president elect have not inspected his cows that voted for him, it is unfair ooo

anyway GEJ till 2019, sorry i mean GMB till 2019... Chai dariz God ooo cheesy
OMG! You should be given MuguliciousMUGU award of the century smiley
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by M16: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
Publicity Stunt.
Poor footwear sense.
Pointless.
Farcical

Hate is a painful, slow and invisible killer

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by fareed69(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2015
steppin:
Kai! Abokii na abokii.
Caftan and trainers.

Since Aboki Na Aboki and him don become your President.
I will advice you take it like that and if not you can choose the honorable way.

Which Is

Hug Transformer.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 14, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Rihana looks trendy with what she wore but your president-elect is a no-no.
Tell me which farmer wears stockings to farm.
Unnecessary publicity stunt sad
eyah 70 year old sey school you with swagga!!
update your self oh

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Burger01(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
keep laffing till you enter yaba left
Yeah right. You get it smiley

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by dunkem21(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

Madam, this is a democracy.

I choose who and what I want to deal with and who/what I wanna treat as TRASH!

Time will tell.

See Miz o. Blunt.

I can't be happier.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is that a farm?
Is that a swag?

What is he looking for down there? Is he looking for his certificate? Or he is searching for corruption ?

But our president elect have not inspected his cows that voted for him, it is unfair ooo

WERE!!!!/MAD MAN
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
more pics of emiratis dishdash and sneakers

#GMB fashion Killa swagga

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Adanyebe(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dancing from the farm to ASOROCK

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by MEILYN(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
Publicity Stunt.
Poor footwear sense.
Pointless.
Farcical
The President elect is public stunting? Get a life please, stop hating the general. If you were half as popular as his daughter, I would have taken you serious. I thought you had sense until I saw this post.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Bencofi: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Baba won go play ball---hmmmmmmmm
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
NO need,there may be power failure,Let him jump into lagoon plzzzzzz!quote author=fareed69 post=32708432]

Since Aboki Na Aboki and him don become your President.
I will advice you take it like that and if not you can choose the honorable way.

Which Is

Hug Transformer.[/quote]
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by xreal: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is that a farm?
Is that a swag?

SMH for you.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by MEILYN(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm telling you!

Who wears trainers and socks with kaftan

The dressing fits him well. In fact, I am amazed Kaftan, Socks and trainers fit so well.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
That is my Father

Sai GMB

Sai GMB son

Sai Baba

Sai Son

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Trainers on Caftan , complete with stockings, cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked

Bushman or cattle rearer?

It pays to actually have certificate! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Eke40seven(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
Theis man never cease to amaze me?
Putting on trainer on a native attire.
He is a complete Aboki! -ewu -awusa...no offense embarassed
Btw, Is he still looking for his certificate?
I guess you don't know much about fashion. sometimes its not about the cloth itself but the aura and season or trend.
A few years ago, Justin Timberlake trended the cap, suit, tie and sneakers, it became a big hit, check Kim K fashion sense, they all become trends. Even a few years ago, men on "pencil" jeans were labeled gay and not gangster but now all those rappers who criticised them have now stocked their wardrobe with them and now baggies and oversized cloths that was the main thing now looks weird today.
Don't insult the presido because of that, after all he is the farm and that's an appropriate footwear for the terrain. Do you expect him to wear his black shinny polished shoes into cow dungs?
oh! I forgot, you could be one of those who vehemently campaigned against his bid for presidency so hating is allowed until may 28/9 of course.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by MizMyColi(f): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
dunkem21:

See Miz o. Blunt.

I can't be happier.

cheesy
See them spamming my mentions with their hateful comments.
Prodigies of Oppression and Bitterness.

The hypocrisy of these folks would leave the Pharisees of Jesus' day in utter amazementgringrin

Progressives my flat Bum.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by repogirl(f): 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Chei mana, I go cancel all Chinese contracts when I enter aso rock fa! See this China shoe is so uncom-fuatable fa! grin angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Ilekeh(f): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
#BabaNowThatYou'reHereWeLoveYou! grin

I so much love Buhari and his gentleness.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Eke40seven:

[s]I guess you don't know much about fashion. sometimes its not about the cloth itself but the aura and season or trend.
A few years ago, Justin Timberlake trended the cap, suit, tie and sneakers, it became a big hit, check Kim K fashion sense, they all become trends. Even a few years ago, men on "pencil" jeans were labeled gay and not gangster but now all those rappers who criticised them have now stocked their wardrobe with them and now baggies and oversized cloths that was the main thing now looks weird today.
Don't insult the presido because of that, after all he is the farm and that's an appropriate foot ware for the terrain.
oh! I forgot, you could be one of those who vehemently campaigned against his bid for presidency so hating is allowed until may 28/9 of course.[/s]

Stories for the gods!

The dressing depicts a man who has lost touch with modern trend!

A cave man, a bush man, a cattle herder.

That's what happen when you skip school, stop learning, and forge certificate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:
Trainers on Caftan , complete with stockings, cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked

Bushman or cattle rearer?

It pays to actually have certificate! cheesy cheesy
you are living proof that humans can live without a brain.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by KMJY(f): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Alllllll the way Sir
No weapon fashion against U shall prosper

::Once a gallant always a Gallant
this prayer is exclusive reserved to the righteous not those whose demeaneur n utterances has led to bloodletting of innocent people
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:

Stories for the gods!

The dressing depicts a man who has lost touch with modern trend!

A cave man, a bush man, a cattle herder.

That's what happen when you skip school, stop learning, and forge certificate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by Lilimax(f): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Buhari, please remember to stabilize power in Nigeria when you get to office.
If this is the only achievement of your government in 4 years, I will be the happiest
person on earth. smiley.

Thank you.

Lilimax.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by MEILYN(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
ehie:

Apt reply to the fool.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by dunkem21(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
See them spamming my mentions with their hateful comments.
Prodigies of Oppression and Bitterness.

The hypocrisy of these folks would leave the Pharisees of Jesus' day in utter amazementgringrin

Progressives myflat Bum.

The third line is making me to roll on the floor.

You made me remember the pharisees and Sad.ducees
gringrin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by PointB: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
ehie:

I see you follow Mumu, the semi-illiterate, son of a cattle herder. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Birds of a feather... wink
Re: Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura by elbinmanny(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Only a brain dead fella can wear kaftan with stockings and tennis shoes cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Exactly Was Ezeego And What Did He Do? / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket / Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.