Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east (54366 Views)

‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems / Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola / APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
new2020:

As long as GEJ is retiring in the creek; Otuoke, trust me, it won't be business as usual with respect to ND oil block grabbing . He will be calling the shots from his creek. He has lists of all oil blocks; allocated and unallocated. As soon as he gets to Otouke, he will rally his kinsmen behind him for resource control...meaning no oil block will be allocated without full consent of the ND, and even Ameachi as minister of Petroleum will be useless. Wike demonstrated how useless he is. You people haven't seen anything yet. He conceded not only for the interest of Nigeria but for a bigger fight... to champion a cause of justice for his people.
Dream on man, who ll give them resource control? Maa tan ara e ooooo mumu

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzz

VP can only act in the absence of the president. VP only does those things that the president tells him to do.

The whole ministries & parastetals reports to the SGF. SGF is directly running the day to day activity of the nation.
Okay.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by phreakabit(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
People caught up in the whole facade of zonal position allocation politics, are the ones likely to be distracted by this . . . This or any other position, in this or any other administration is pretty much inconsequential to the Igbo race. What is and should be considered most important is the implementation of Government projects, as well as the provision of a platform for a level playing field.

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Duru1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
For umpteenth time, Ndiigbo are not interest in the Islamic and tribal government of APC. They can shove their posts.

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nuzo1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ogbonaya Onu is likely to be the next SFG.

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by tempel(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
All I see here is APC against the south south. How many of those position is given to South south?
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by bajosky: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
SHARING FORMULAR?
ZONING FORMULAR ?

is this not the same Pdp packaging that we were fade up with ?

or APc do we need to Watch U with 3D.

do away with corrupt legislators & slash Dat your Jumbo allowances and salaries .

THEN WE WILL BELIEVE DAT APC ISN'T CLUELESS AS GEJ BUT ANYTHING SHORT OF THIS IS REGARDED AS SCAM AND 2019 IS NOT FAR OO
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Asiri1991: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
I'm happy the SFG will not leave Ebonyi, my state. Ogbonnaya Onu is the man. Sai Buhari!
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Not Ebonyi bro,its Enugu in the person of Osita Okechukwu
Asiri1991:
I'm happy the SFG will not leave Ebonyi, my state. Ogbonnaya Onu is the man. Sai Buhari!
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by asha80(m): 8:03am On Apr 20, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Not Ebonyi bro,its Enugu in the person of Osita Okechukwu
to be honest I prefer osura okechukwu for that post..ogbonnaya onu seems laid back and I simply don't trust ngige..osita seems more passionate about se issues and development and he also sounds and looks civil
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Abraham2013(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
the SGF must be a politician and it must be Ngige.

So what about it?
Don't be too sure about ngige beem SGF cos rochas okorocha will soon lose his governorship seat in imo state and he was a bigger contributor to APC dan ngige. Also ogonnaya onu is anoda big contender.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2015
Yes Osita is good for the job
asha80:
to be honest I prefer osura okechukwu for that post..ogbonnaya onu seems laid back and I simply don't trust ngige..osita seems more passionate about se issues and development and he also sounds and looks civil
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2015
Abraham2013:

Don't be too sure about ngige beem SGF cos rochas okorocha will soon lose his governorship seat in imo state and he was a bigger contributor to APC dan ngige. Also ogonnaya onu is anoda big contender.
I see a five-way race between Onu, Ezekwesili, Osita Okechukwu, Ngige, and Okorocha
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by PointB: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
The greed of Yorubas is becoming manifest by the day. I'm sure the will think it's clever but the rest of the South ethnic group can see the greed in their schemes.

- Oyegun (Yoruba) - APC Chair

- Tinube (Yoruba) - APC Puppeteer

- Vice President (Yoruba) Tinubu puppet

- Speaker (Yoruba)

Let Yorubas continue to manifest their insatiable greed, while we watch and see how it will all end.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by SenatorJames(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Zoning or no zoning, I just pray able hands are chosen for key positions.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by henryair: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
CSTR2:
ONE Nigeria abi?
Yet you find it wise to insult one of the major ethnic group that more or less determines the existence and success of your one Nigeria.
You must be psychotic.

tell him my broda
which tribe is he from even!!!!! MSCHEW!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.