Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east (54370 Views)

‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems / Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola / APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by sankky: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2015
Fraud alert
User name :isnothing. Has scammed many NLers

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2015
politics
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Hotstew(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2015
And they have zoned the position of Presidential Houseboy to Rivers State. Amaechi congrats.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Ola64(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2015
Horlawoomey:
APC government will be interesting, they seem very hard to predict.

Right from the begining

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Ngige will prolly be that SGF if the above story is to be believed. He deserves it too.
Truee! Ngige would have made a wonderful senate president if only he had won....its said he didn't win
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by johnnynwa(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2015
cy4cent:
like seriously? south East?

that's a good one, I pray they get a capable person to fill that position.

on a second thought that is if they will accept!!! let's leave all these hate behind n move forward pls!!
No, no the people of the South East don't want any post in this APC of a thing. We prefer staying on our own. If Ngige Is given SGF then it's of him & not his people. We remain PDP & APGA. The developmental structures in Igbo land came without any federal asistance. We hate APC, we hate Ngige. UP PDP, UP APGA, UP LP!

6 Likes

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by TopGee: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2015
Why they didn't give South East Speaker? We will not allow that to happen. I feel I still have the capacity to shake the foundation of this government for good thing to take place.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Sodiumdawg: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Non of my business cool cool cool. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

undecided
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Sodiumdawg: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Non of my business cool cool cool. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Pls sustain this for the next 4 years.

Please.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by wordcat(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2015
cy4cent:

on a second thought that is if they will accept!!! let's leave all these hate behind n move forward pls!!

Ngige is over qualify for that post, I wish they give it to him
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Mufasa27(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Anything dem like make dem do...
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Leiman100(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2015
... I got it! Femi Gbajabiamila next speaker.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by nationwide1(m): 10:56am On Apr 19, 2015
PassingShot:
I think every zone has been adequately taken care of in the zoning formula.

Now that Amaechi cannot be the next SGF, I expect to see him in charge of a very powerful ministry such as petroleum resources, power or works.
But Buhari said members who defected from PDP will not be appointed into key positions in his government.

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by iconize(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2015
Scatterboss:
Prof Nnaji for Power.
Ngige for works
Prof Oby Eze for SGF.
That Nnaji man is super competent.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by cy4cent(f): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2015
johnnynwa:
No, no the people of the South East don't want any post in this APC of a thing. We prefer staying on our own. If Ngige Is given SGF then it's of him & not his people. We remain PDP & APGA. The developmental structures in Igbo land came without any federal asistance. We hate APC, we hate Ngige. UP PDP, UP APGA, UP LP!

I thought as much, like I stated in my post, ''that is if they will accept''

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Wallade(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2015
Amaechi is the next Petroleum Minister of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Scatterboss(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2015
iconize:

That Nnaji man is super competent.

Honestly, the man will deliver if they give him the chance.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2015
Dear Nigerians,

It's been over 3years since you got out of NYSC and you have submitted your CV in every company you can think of yet, you still don't have a job.

You probably may think you are cursed and I'm sure some of you already are seeking divine help from God.

Well, let me make you understand something. The business world of today has changed globally. Companies and industries no longer employ a large working force and I am sure you have been reading in the news on a daily basis how companies are retrenching and cutting down staffs even in Nigeria.

The reason for this is simple.....Technology!

Technology has changed everything in the business world. We can now communicate and do business sitting at home. As I right this note, I am lying down on my bed sipping a very cold ice drink with my music channel on.

Technology has made created a new avenue to make wealth.....and I'm not talking about making wealth for someonelse but for YOURSELF!
It has made things simpler.

In Nigeria, there are only two ways to make wealth.
1. You are skilled
2. You are an Entrepreneur.

Do you know that you can start an online home delivery service of Cooking Gas?

Well, if you think the idea is awesome, continue to read. If it's not to you, pls exit page right now.......

My research team has conducted a feasibility study on the idea and we have found out something very amazing about the idea.
1. Do you know that people prefer to order for gas than to go buy themselves? Research conducted shows that 7 out of 10 cooking gas customers would rather order for gas delivered to their doorstep than go buy themselves.
2. Do you know that there are over 30million users of Gas in Nigeria and the demand is growing rapidly as more person switch from kerosene to gas?
3. Do you know that kerosene subsidy would be removed this year thereby making it more unaffordable than gas?

The idea is so feasible to a point that if implemented with a good marketing strategy and brand job, you are certainly going to become a market leader in the oil and gas industry.

As we speak, road side retailers purchase gas from the refilling plant at N1800-1900 and sell to customers for
N2900-3200...........isn't this such a very profitable business? with over N1000 as profit per 12.5kg cylinder.

Each cylinder sold, a profit of more than N1000 made....wow!

Now imagine if you did deliver this cylinders directly to customers home at N3500 using an Online platform. Just same business model as Jumia and Konga. You could even add delivery of kitchen hardware.

Now, my research team and I have prepared a professional business plan report on this project for you.(No need to start cracking your head on how to write a professional business plan).

The document also contains a 3years financial report and a viability analysis of the idea. The report is exactly what you need to submit if seeking for a loan or investors. This document is more of a guideline to run, manage and grow your business successfully.

Excerpts from the feasibility study report/business plan.
=============================================

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c  

A statistic for the country some years ago showed that a mere 5% of the consumption potentials of LPG were attained. It is therefore evident that we have a long way to saturate the Nigeria LPG Market if it were to be fully developed because if a domestic consumer is sure of getting LPG when and where he needs it at the right price, he would most willingly convert from firewood, coal or kerosene to LPG.  

With huge gas reserves of 185 trillion cubic feet and the Nigerian government's strong commitment to developing the gas industry through the Gas Master Plan, there are a lot of emerging opportunities for investors in the sub- sector. With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources.  

Today, Nigeria consumes about 250, 000MT per annum and we have about 230 LPG plants and 7,000 retailing outlets (roadside shops) . If we can move the consumption level up to 750,000MT per annum, we expect to have about 250 LPG plants and 74,970 retailing outlets.”   More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG bottling plant viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to popularize the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

Following the unprecedented demand for LPG in Nigeria and attendant scarcity of the product which has resulted in sharp and arbitrary price increases, the distribution of gas products has been deregulated. Consequently, private individuals and firms can now set up LPG plants.  

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles.   The required startup capital estimate of the business is N 5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan.  The loan would be used to finance our purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N 3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08($23, 450) in the first, second and third year with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the loan is 25%.

Price: N40, 000

If interested in this Feasibility study report and business plan, please contact me via whatsapp or call

Document is only available to 4persons who are tired of been Jobless or want to become their own boss.

Williams.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ginajet(f): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2015
Calculia:
Yorubas want to choose for themselves and choose for the igbos.

Sooner or later, they will pay the price for their obsession in death.

I dont know wat is the madness with this people and why dey just refuse to get it

We are Igbos and dey are yorubas, u cannot pick and mix the both, stay your own, make i stay my own no be war.
what are you talking about? Ibos will be shouting stay on your own and I stay on my own yet dem no gree commot for Lagos. ..... nonsense....... I have never seen a tribe full of hate like the ibo tribe...... Gosh.... for your info am from north central

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by mbulela: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2015
We want round pegs in round holes.
Capable individuals with proven track records to match the requirements of the position. We do not want career politicians as SGF. We want men with feasible administrative skills who also happen to be politicians.

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Chigold101(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2015
cy4cent:

please can somebody puthand on the head of this girl and set her free from this demon that controls her?

If this is true then am glad cos the only position i wished SE gets.

Next powerful person after the president is the SGF...

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2015
PassingShot:
I think every zone has been adequately taken care of in the zoning formula.

Now that Amaechi cannot be the next SGF, I expect to see him in charge of a very powerful ministry such as petroleum resources, power or works.

Even a primary school current affairs student should know that Amaechi cannot be minister of petroleum, at least not under a Buhari government.

Too sensitive for a politician like Amaechi.

4 Likes

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2015
yinka ajayi should contest for speakership
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by akoraye(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2015
I don't have time to read this epistle! what I know is that Amaechi is not from southeast!

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2015
ginajet:
what are you talking about? Ibos will be shouting stay on your own and I stay on my own yet dem no gree commot for Lagos. ..... nonsense....... I have never seen a tribe full of hate like the ibo tribe...... Gosh.... for your info am from north central
idiott you are senseless .......is your people not in my state. ...Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by TopGee: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2015
ginajet:

You too don't get it. As long as there is one Nigeria, you're free to live in any part of the country. The best time to bash Igbos living in Lagos is when you accept to let them have their Biafra and stop getting allocations from the resources in their land. You can't be using their resources and at the same time pushing them out of your land. Even if they leave Lagos today, you still don't need to behave like South Africans. Don't eye their investments to justify laziness.

7 Likes

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ginajet(f): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
idiott you are senseless .......is your people not in my state. ...Ewu
like I said you guys are full of hate... if not why call a fellow human like you ewu? Why d idio.t? Keep hating bro its in your blood #shalom cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by wasco24: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2015
but amechi didn't decamp from PDP, he was suspended by PDP before he decide to move on to a better party
nationwide1:
But Buhari said members who defected from PDP will not be appointed into key positions in his government.

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by cy4cent(f): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2015
Chigold101:
please can somebody puthand on the head of this girl and set her free from this demon that controls her?

If this is true then am glad cos the only position i wished SE gets.

Next powerful person after the president is the SGF...

it is obvious you are d one possessed n controlled by demonssss!!!!!

how did demon issue come in to a simple appointment post?
see the way many of you talk anyhow, you certainly have cancer of the mouth!!!!!
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by FreeGlobe(f): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2015
janus05:
You guys are forgetting Chief Ogbonnaya Onu. Ngige is a small boy in APC when compared to Chief Onu
Ngige and Rochas are the most powerful APC persons in south east. Ngige was director of their presidential campaign for SE
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by gobizzy101: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2015
Amechi is minister 4 enjoyment tongue
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by yasallam03: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2015
This great nation belongs to all of us. lets preach peace to Nigeria. God bless my great nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. / President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.