Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east (54364 Views)

‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems / Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola / APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
iconize:

Lol!
In Nigeria, a VP is powerless - constitutionally. The VP is a bodyguard that stays still behind an empty seat.

And yeah, how have you been?
I'm good.
Not only in Nigeria. In the US, the VP is more or less like ours.

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Except for the one(s) the President gives the VP, he has none. I see Buhari giving Osinbajo some power just as he did for Tunde Idiagbon in the 1980's.
Iconize, it's been a while.
I agree!
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ginajet(f): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
TopGee:

It is absolutely wrong to generalise actions of few people to represent a whole tribe. Worst more, I didn't even know maybe unknowingly same "full of hate" you accused Igbos is now on display by you against Igbos.
my brother am not hating u guys........ Honestly its annoying when you guys call a whole tribe traitors and slaves..... when some yorubas stated calling you guys "flat heads" I saw alot of yorubas who kicked against it here on nairaland, when the oba made that Lagoon statement some of them also kicked against it but I have never seen any ibo man/woman that have cautioned their people against the slave or traitor thing........ now because am against it I have also be termed "full of hate against the ibo.s" .......... for you guys its always about you.....
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ginajet(f): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
TopGee:

It is absolutely wrong to generalise actions of few people to represent a whole tribe. Worst more, I didn't even know maybe unknowingly same "full of hate" you accused Igbos is now on display by you against Igbos.
my brother am not hating u guys........ Honestly its annoying when you guys call a whole tribe traitors and slaves..... when some yorubas started calling you guys "flat heads" I saw alot of yorubas who kicked against it here on nairaland, when the oba made that Lagoon statement some of them also kicked against it but I have never seen any ibo man/woman that have cautioned their people against the slave or traitor thing........ now because am against it I have also be termed "full of hate against the ibo.s" .......... for you guys its always about you......

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by VirginFinder: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
pazienza:
It would appear the Yorubas finally grew some balls and boldly asked their Northern masters for the speaker position.

Now, this is good and exactly how men should behave. Not using the nebulous "Southern" rubbish.

Looking at the sharing formular, the SW and the North gained, as expected from the Odua-Arewa gang up, while the SE and the SS lost, that was the plan all along, it's the return of the fallen.

SE had the SGF position, deputy senate, deputy speak

You ibos ehn!
It's either Bukola Saraki clinched the Senate Presidency or the SW got the Speakership.

The thinking in the north was that Tinubu & co will prefer Bukola Saraki for the no 3 job being a Yoruba man. But going by the way Tinubu and co have pitched their tent with George Akume for the no 3 job, the north has no choice but to let go of the no 4 job (speakership) in favour of the SW.

By the way, ibos seem to be content with the SGF position zoned to them. That's nice.

And, point of correction, ibos are the PERMANENT slaves of the north. Time will prove it once again.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
fkaz:
Obiageli Ezekwesili will be good for that position, APC need to consider a woman in their seven top position
I'll support that. She has the requisite experience for the job

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by indeed123: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Non of my business cool cool cool. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Shekau you uncle!!!

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by TopGee: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
ginajet:
my brother am not hating u guys........ Honestly its annoying when you guys call a whole tribe traitors and slaves..... when some yorubas stated calling you guys "flat heads" I saw alot of yorubas who kicked against it here on nairaland, when the oba made that Lagoon statement some of them also kicked against it but I have never seen any ibo man/woman that have cautioned their people against the slave or traitor thing........ now because am against it I have also be termed "full of hate against the ibo.s" .......... for you guys its always about you......

The Yorubas were expected to condemn what Oba said because the masses can misunderstand him and act on it. No top politician or prominent Igbo extraction has made any inciting comments even during the campaign. If any prominent Igbo man make any hate speech, I believe many Igbos will condemn it. Even when you reflect back, you will know those top politicians that abused others where they come from. The masses from all regions may be guilty of this shameless act. I personally don't discriminate and some Yorubas work in the club I run jointly with a friend.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by mechanics(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
PassingShot:
I think every zone has been adequately taken care of in the zoning formula.

Now that Amaechi cannot be the next SGF, I expect to see him in charge of a very powerful ministry such as petroleum resources, power or works.
Amaechi is favoured to b d next SGF since it was zoned to d south south.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Mcowubaba: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Ngige and Rochas are the most powerful APC persons in south east. Ngige was director of their presidential campaign for SE
Hw many votes did Ngige deliveR in d SE as director sad
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ginajet(f): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
TopGee:

The Yorubas were expected to condemn what Oba said because the masses can misunderstand him and act on it. No top politician or prominent Igbo extraction has made any inciting comments even during the campaign. If any prominent Igbo man make any hate speech, I believe many Igbos will condemn it. Even when you reflect back, you will know those top politicians that abused others where they come from. The masses from all regions may be guilty of this shameless act. I personally don't discriminate and some Yorubas work in the club I run jointly with a friend.
Good...... where is the club? Can I come? wink wink
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by TopGee: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
ginajet:
Good...... where is the club? Can I come? wink wink

We run our club in Ikeja, but anybody is free to come. There is no special invitation. However, to talk about the club here is to digress.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by tunex23: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
fkaz:
Obiageli Ezekwesili will be good for that position, APC need to consider a woman in their seven top position
exactly!

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by tunex23: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
fkaz:
exactly! I will discuss it with them don't worry bro

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by tunex23: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
fkaz:
exactly! I will discuss it with them during the next meeting don't worry bro

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ruffDiamond: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
new2020:

As long as GEJ is retiring in the creek; Otuoke, trust me, it won't be business as usual with respect to ND oil block grabbing . He will be calling the shots from his creek. He has lists of all oil blocks; allocated and unallocated. As soon as he gets to Otouke, he will rally his kinsmen behind him for resource control...meaning no oil block will be allocated without full consent of the ND, and even Ameachi as minister of Petroleum will be useless. Wike demonstrated how useless he is. You people haven't seen anything yet. He conceded not only for the interest of Nigeria but for a bigger fight... to champion a cause of justice for his people.
una really sabi deceive una sef sha which bigger fight ? Jst like tompolo was threathening nigeria will break if jonathan lose !what a bunch of cowards! Spineless fool ! I thought the whole of ND should be ablazed by now ! U think most pple are buying into all that poo abt him conceding defeat ? Hell no ! Jonah would nt have won the poll even if he broke all the banks including cbn and if re contested a thousand times over he'll still lose !even the world is against his re election not to talk of most nigerians ! Pray what would he have done ? Set the ND afire cos of whatever reason ? U peeps reek of ignorance honestly . Calm down first till 2016 then maybe u jst might amend this poo u wrote here mark my word
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ginajet(f): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
TopGee:

We run our club in Ikeja, but anybody is free to come. There is no special invitation. However, to talk about the club here is to digress.
Ikeja? Was thinking you will say Imo, Enugu or Abia.... well nothing spoil.... sha if them decide honour biafra now business don end bdat oh tongue tongue tongue just pulling your legs grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Charly68: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ok. Now Mama Bring back our girls could fit into that or we give it to Senator Nigige for his dogged comitment and loyalty. Yes I love that man from that side of the country very focus and vocal. .Ameachi the indefatigable Governor should be for NNPC or Niger delta ministry. . Or at best put him for Chief of staff to the president because that is the brain box of presidency. APC is a party to watch,I trust the acumen of the leaders under the leadership of Papa Oyegun...very consistent people..please no room for funny experimentation in this Govt ooo because Naijas are hungry amd thirsty for action. God will help you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Blitz888(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
new2020:

As long as GEJ is retiring in the creek; Otuoke, trust me, it won't be business as usual with respect to ND oil block grabbing . He will be calling the shots from his creek. He has lists of all oil blocks; allocated and unallocated. As soon as he gets to Otouke, he will rally his kinsmen behind him for resource control...meaning no oil block will be allocated without full consent of the ND, and even Ameachi as minister of Petroleum will be useless. Wike demonstrated how useless he is. You people haven't seen anything yet. He conceded not only for the interest of Nigeria but for a bigger fight... to champion a cause of justice for his people.
Are you for real? What justice is he coming to champion? The Justice he couldn't bring the way of Beyelsans ney Niger Deltans all through the six years he held sway @ the top... You're either in denial or you're one of those who see ND from the jaundiced lens of the western media.
You should do yourself a favour and come to ND and experience for yourself first hand his level of infamy and unacceptance... GEJ doesn't inspire followership. Those who voted for him did out of pity.
In my thinking such a person cannot and will not champion the cause/agitation of the ND.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Chigold101(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
No! The next powerful person after the president is VP then SGF.
lolzzz

VP can only act in the absence of the president. VP only does those things that the president tells him to do.

The whole ministries & parastetals reports to the SGF. SGF is directly running the day to day activity of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by VANHELLSING: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rawani:
The APC is not vindictive party but an accommodating one, unfortunately the outgoing ruling party's campaigns of hatred and ethno-religious division misled some of our eastern brothers, however all hands must be on deck to kickstart the healing process and chart our course towards national development.

Fucck u & Fucck ur APC undecided We don't need ur useless appointment to march forward as a people, with or without government care we'have always prospered better than ur God forsaken & government dependent region. undecided
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ifyan(m): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
nzeobi:

I will like Ngige to become minister of power or works, than that SGF

You say minister of what. .......my bro please

Be sincere when he was given opportunity by his people what did do.

He has f.........

You know. ....
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ifyan(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Billyonaire:
Where is the CHANGE, when all they have been doing so far is the same PDP-style nepotism ? Where did they learn these sharing formular. Old Wine in a New Bottle, you will sincerely agree, if you would. Same Ol'Gs controlling every every. I see No Change!

My bro tell dem oh! What baffled me is the comments I read on this site.

Are this politicians reborn again.
Kai! My people when we go learn
Set our priorities straight.
Have a goal
Move ahead
Reject backwardness
Unite togetherness
Etc.

The ball is in your court.

When will you know. ......

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by fallout87: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
fkaz:

I laugh and I laugh. Is this the change APC is doing?

Bringing back failed Obasanjo cronies? She is nothing more than an opportunist. Her entire claim to fame is using the misery of those in the NE as a popularity grab. She is all talk and no action.

Blind leading blind lol!
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Yasher: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
All the juicy positions zoned to the north while the south-south got just d deputy speaker's positionundecided
Indeed, john oyegun is just a puppet in the hands of the pay masters

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Jman06(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
VirginFinder:

You ibos ehn!
It's either Bukola Saraki clinched the Senate Presidency or the SW got the Speakership.

The thinking in the north was that Tinubu & co will prefer Bukola Saraki for the no 3 job being a Yoruba man. But going by the way Tinubu and co have pitched their tent with George Akume for the no 3 job, the north has no choice but to let go of the no 4 job (speakership) in favour of the SW.

By the way, ibos seem to be content with the SGF position zoned to them. That's nice.

And, point of correction, ibos are the PERMANENT slaves of the north. Time will prove it once again.
You are already trying to turn the slave table against the Igbos for their imminent support for a northern PDP candidate come 2019. It's not going to work!

By 2019, it's either Muazu or Ribadu against Boo-hari. And then Hausas will have to support the PDP candidate who will rule for 8yrs to make up for their supposed 6yrs which Jonathan led.

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by cabotage: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
fkaz:

Like seriously, you might say this is gender inequality, call it whatever, I really dont care much. I am not so in support of women being at the helms of affairs. I could only only for very few of them out there. One of them is late- Dora of blessed memory, aside, most others are inconsequential. No apology
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by kurt09(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
slinkky:
Hope Nigerians will be better off at the end of the day. Let it not be about sharing of offices only, but about serving the intrest of Nigerians
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Hope15: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Calculia:
Notice on the first page how the greedy yorubas focused on the so called SGF and no mention of the speaker position.

Their over-bearing behaviour and obsession is getting out of hand.
grin grin at 'the greedy yorubas'......bros, na where person work, na im dey chop o!
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by yayankainuwa: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Metrofox:
Honestly this one no concern anybody, personally I'm not interested in just pointing fingers saying my brother is speaker or SGF... anybody can take as long as it brings the desired CHANGE.. we've managed to break down the walls of sentiment & tribalism.. Leave all those ones for illiterates..
Metro fox God wil navigate n nourish ur life, kudos for that sensible comment.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by wordychap: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
How highly placed is the SGF
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by wordychap: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
No! The next powerful person after the president is VP then SGF.
How highly placed is d SGF? I think Senate president is higher than him

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.