Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east (54358 Views)

‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems / Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola / APC Zoning Of SGF To SE Divides Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by MichaelAustin(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
I would prefer Fashola for the job.
Ameachi needs to work closely with the President as his Chief of Staff. Amaechi has sacrificed so much for Buhari's victory
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by 2rutalk1: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Please can someone highlight his competence as I don't know much about him. Thanks in advance.
Dr Ogbonnaya Onu apart from being a former Governor, is a seasoned administrator and a genuise. He bagged first class in Elect/elect and also holds PhD in the same field. He is one politician that has never decamped to another political party since the formation of the defunct APP to ANPP where he was the party's national chairman till the formation of APC even when virtualy everybody in Ebonyi State was in PDP he was the last man standing.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by U2ice(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Billyonaire:
Where is the CHANGE, when all they have been doing so far is the same PDP-style nepotism ? Where did they learn these sharing formular. Old Wine in a New Bottle, you will sincerely agree, if you would. Same Ol'Gs controlling every every. I see No Change!

My broda...God bless Nigeria n her pple dts wt I cn say
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Dakat(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
UP APC! I never like APC b4 now but with the zoning of positions this will bring to end the primitive though of ABOKIS that Buhari will carry all big positions to bigger abokis.

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ollyruffy: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Zoning is good for the polity and democracy in a country like ours. But only zoning does not do a good job.

Appointing techno-politicians who are competent with high standard of integrity from the zones is also important.

Buhari should makes all these offices unattractive to those lazy political criminals whose agenda are only to steal the national resources.

He should remain resolute in fighting corruption and indiscipline at all levels and arms of government.

Then the change will come to this country like a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by babasanti: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
ginajet:
and this one was in church today oh...... thunder korr lightening nii..... park well jorr

You know if I be Buddhist
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Ngige will prolly be that SGF if the above story is to be believed. He deserves it too.
If this is true, which I pray, then Chris Ngige would be the first to be appoint and assume office. The position of SGF, I doubt, needs ratification of the National Assembly.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by yungboss(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
PassingShot:

That will be very bad. What will he get then?
SGF, read the article again.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
MichaelAustin:

Ameachi needs to work closely with the President as his Chief of Staff. Amaechi has sacrificed so much for Buhari's victory
Agreed!
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by fallout87: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE!

What has changed? They are still zoning out positions no differently then PDP. Why? Most of them are ex-PDP! Why not put the most qualified instead?

Here is the change you wanted. It's the same thing just with a different puppet as the head (President).

Now let's watch as continue "change" as they frustrate, loot and destroy..
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by PassingShot(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
yungboss:

SGF, read the article again.

SGF is zoned to SE. Amaechi is from SS.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Non of my business cool cool cool. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Is that your new ringtone, no longer "GEJ till 2019"?

1 Like

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ginajet(f): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
babasanti:

You know if I be Buddhist
you are a Christian jorr...... infact Catholic..... kiss
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by yungboss(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
PassingShot:

SGF is zoned to SE. Amaechi is from SS.
my bad, just read it again.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by babasanti: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
ginajet:
you are a Christian jorr...... infact Catholic..... kiss

You wish
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by xmich(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Scatterboss:
[s][/s]

Tribal bigot, you call a whole tribe slaves but we all know the true slaves. Continue with your hatred and stupidity, it shows how foolish you are.
Dont generalize it because that its "his" own point of view,
one love
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by iconize(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
No! The next powerful person after the president is VP then SGF.
In Nigeria, what constitutional power does a VP have?
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ginajet(f): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
babasanti:

You wish
I give up grin cheesy
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dakat:
UP APC! I never like APC b4 now but with the zoning of positions this will bring to end the primitive though of ABOKIS that Buhari will carry all big positions to bigger abokis.
Of all the positions listed, it's only the SGF, and to some extent, some in the party, that Buhari has power over. The legislators appoint their principal officers.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
iconize:

In Nigeria, what constitutional power does a VP have?
Except for the one(s) the President gives the VP, he has none. I see Buhari giving Osinbajo some power just as he did for Tunde Idiagbon in the 1980's.
Iconize, it's been a while.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
If this news is true then its a good deed by the APC, one unity government is the key for nation building. Always ridiculous when I hear people say the SE and SS will not be given any chance cause they didn't vote APC, makes me wonder if there are many children on nairaland.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by domejike(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Ngige will prolly be that SGF if the above story is to be believed. He deserves it too.
ogbannaya onu is the favourite for the job
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by aresa: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Non of my business cool cool cool. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Sadly, your post means you have very lousy, corrupt and debased values...
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by apeoyemojo: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=Tolexander post=32874359]Ngige[/b]![/quot if truly Buhari's government was people oriented,how could Ngige who was rejected by the people be rewarded with the office of the SGF?
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by obijeki: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hope Rt. Hon Chubike Rotimi Amaechi would be used and dumped?
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
2rutalk1:
Dr Ogbonnaya Onu apart from being a former Governor, is a seasoned administrator and a genuise. He bagged first class in Elect/elect and also holds PhD in the same field. He is one politician that has never decamped to another political party since the formation of the defunct APP to ANPP where he was the party's national chairman till the formation of APC even when virtually everybody in Ebonyi State was in PDP he was the last man standing.
Wow! What a pedigree he has. He deserves to be given the post. I like men who stick to their principles!
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by iconize(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Except for the one(s) the President gives the VP, he has none. I see Buhari giving Osinbajo some power just as he did for Tunde Idiagbon in the 1980's.
Iconize, it's been a while.
Lol!
In Nigeria, a VP is powerless - constitutionally. The VP is a bodyguard that stays still behind an empty seat.

And yeah, how have you been?
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Calculia:
Yorubas want to choose for themselves and choose for the igbos.

[b]Sooner or later, they will pay the price for their obsession in death.

I dont know wat is the madness with this people and why dey just refuse to get it

We are Igbos and dey are yorubas, u cannot pick and mix the both, stay your own, make i stay my own no be war.[/b]

There you go again- the usual empty threat and chest beating ! You want to kill Yorubas right ? Then what is stopping you? How can we move forward as a Nation with e.diot like you around? Useless coward,why don't you just shoot or behead that Yorubaman in your community or there is none there? You need to crawl back to that your primitive xenophobic cave where you came out from cause you constitute a grave danger to humanity. Hate or love them,Yorubas fear no foe! Yorubas have demonstrated their intelligent capabilities long enough; you can't cow them!

2 Likes

Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by GhaliNaaba(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Why are you hyper-retrogressive? With the gibberish aeronausiphobia you just spurn out, I understand the standing of your countenance, the rabbis from APC broom as diluted your mind such that you are now scared of Arachibutyrophobia. Go for spiritual cleansing or probably you see a local doctor because I can see Agateophobia from your trash.
Chaiii!!!! See grammar oooohhhhh.
Evident that APC has made you insane.
Sorry for the disappointment, I wish you get over it soon. Take heart.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by bigass123(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
All dis posts and offices you're sharing....
eehhnn...all this zoning, you're zoning.. diaris goduo!!!
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by TopGee: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
ginajet:
how those s.s fit into biafra? Most of the gallant men who fought are from s.s? Please name five of them....... hausa men confessed what? You live in peace with them because they offer peace........ you guys are quick to call yorubas traitor why? Because they believe in one Nigeria or what? Read the first and second comment I quoted and tell me ibo.s are peace loving people....... truth is you guys are full of hate....... no hausa man will prefer to cohabit with ibo.s rather than a yoruba man, quote me anywhere

It is absolutely wrong to generalise actions of few people to represent a whole tribe. Worst more, I didn't even know maybe unknowingly same "full of hate" you accused Igbos is now on display by you against Igbos.
Re: Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Goziemartins:

BROS, no vex o....which part of Uyo you dey..?

-I dey school road but our transformer is being secured o, incase u want to thoughting bad thngs!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring / Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas / Abiola Ajimobi's Health Condition Worsens After Days In Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.