Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia (94912 Views)

Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by dapsonlou(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Mmayor:

Igbo this, Igbo that! can you just stop already?? The biggest drug cartels in Nigeria are run by non-igbos, abi na igbo man make naija enter terror watch list? we have criminals from every tribe in naija. abi na igbo men dey kidnap people for north and southwest too?Make we hear word joor

So Igbo people should not make a living? There is nothing wrong with people setting up business where there live. It's the crime element that's giving Igbos a bad name

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by adahgold(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2015
See we should not wait for our government cuz they r reluctant to do something,me I have started my own movement,dstv for my area we don close am for the main time. Stupid south African's...
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by stayblack: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2015
MEN,FREE THIS PEOPLE,THEY WILL ALL DIE IN THEIR SLAVE MENTALITY..DIRTY AND LAZY MONKEYS.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2015
lestat:
My friend lives and works in Pretoria, she was working here in Nigeria before being transferred to HQ in SA to head the unit due to her exceptional efficiency on the job. She tells me of the horrendous ultra violent crimes that occur everyday in SA, and mind you not perpetuated by Nigerians but by black South Africans!!! Crime so horrifying that it would make the most hardened Boko Haram member shiver in fear. Nigerians are not the problem of SA nor are Kenyans, or Malawians!! black South Africans are their own problem!!! the average black SA citizen is lazy, likes easy life and believes every good thing should be provided for him / her by the government!!Nigerians excel better than the blacks there in the work place, the black SA youth like to drink, party, get high and have sex rampantly!!! Then they turn around and blame other black Africans for their problems? Their government ignored the growing gap between the rich and poor, their government created policies that kept the money in the hands of the rich minority while ignoring the rapidly expanding poor class, and yet they turn around and blame hardworking Africans
in their country?

Yet your friend decides to stay and not leave to face the better Boko Haram in her own country? Why are you people hell bent on saying lies. Are the South African criminals stopping her from leaving such a horrible country? There is no sense whatsoever in your friend story. Smh
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Genea(f): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The igbos living in South Africa are the ones giving Nigeria a bad name with their illegal activities over there.
you r mentally deranged so its only igbos that r on SA Abi?? ewuuuuuu Yoruba ppl are saint eeeediot,at least we sell drugs did we force dem to buy,we pirate videos did we force u to buy ,d rule of market strategy is if dere is demand dere surely will be suppy

2 Likes

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by austinology(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2015
I SAY NOT TO XENOPHOBIA
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by illiad: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Emteebee:
Truth be told, the igbos are just destroying Nigeria's image everywhere with this their so called business. They've dented nigeria's image in Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and now South Africa. Before we know it now the name nigeria will be synonymous to drug round the whole world.

The point is that you HausaFulanis are
pure animals that can't be raised to the
status of human beings except by the
yorubas who have consistently kept us
in a union with barbarians. But God is
paying you back in your own very coins.
The murderous religion that you foools
are practicing will eventually annihilate
you all.
How is your north now? Are your emirs
not been murdered in company of their
entire family? Now you animals will
have to watch your backs even in your
damned yoga class which you called
mosque. That is your reward and its
coming in hundred folds.
The Zulus like I said are a better fellow
than HausaFulanis because they kill
not their country men but those of
other countries. But you animals on the
other hand are a curse unto yourselves
and your damnation is here already.

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Mimee803: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Thank you! Our comments abt igbos is not out of hated every1 is so sensitive nowadays it's constructive criticisms based on d facts I have nothing but love for the igbos wat do I stand to gain frm hating dem my family members are igbos. Ofcos igbos r not solely responsible 4 des tings I'm sure some yoruba pple wit deir ITK nd annoying ways r also der, d hausa unlikely to be found der.
Long and short u pple shld come home if u r nt wanted somwer ders no shame in leaving Ghana on a dif note humbled demslves nd left nigeria built a country dey cld be proud of. It painful I knw it's beta dan dying in such a shameful manner Come back let's build nigeria together I don't knw what pple see in south Africa! I can't be caught dead in dat place...
jaybee3:

Absolutely no point being in self denial. Why are some of our brothers/sisters destroying our image in these countries?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by mulattoclaro(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2015
Genea:
you r mentally deranged so its only igbos that r on SA Abi?? ewuuuuuu Yoruba ppl are saint eeeediot,at least we sell drugs did we force dem to buy,we pirate videos did we force u to buy ,d rule of market strategy is if dere is demand dere surely will be suppy
it is your father that is mentally deranged. Useless Igbo. Go and drown in the lagoon.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by ladycara(f): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2015
Na waa o
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by illiad: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Truth be told what took them there? After 50 years now they will say that they developed south Africa. Can't they stay in their places like others do?

The point is that you HausaFulanis are
pure animals that can't be raised to the
status of human beings except by the
yorubas who have consistently kept us
in a union with barbarians. But God is
paying you back in your own very coins.
The murderous religion that you foools
are practicing will eventually annihilate
you all.
How is your north now? Are your emirs
not been murdered in company of their
entire family? Now you animals will
have to watch your backs even in your
damned yoga class which you called
mosque. That is your reward and its
coming in hundred folds.
The Zulus like I said are a better fellow
than HausaFulanis because they kill
not their country men but those of
other countries. But you animals on the
other hand are a curse unto yourselves
and your damnation is here already.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by kraftykc(m): 10:23am On Apr 20, 2015
soilsista:
It seems like blanket statements are used only when it suits you. The same way most of you get offended when it's said ALL Nigerians are druglords, I'm also offended by this. OP you should have said SOME South Africans! I'm South African and I don't promote xenophobia at all. Where I live, we live peacefully with everyone. It's like the rest of the continent rejoices whenever there's a crisis here in SA. I really don't get it.

Yeah...so even in the pictures there are some who are against the violence and xenophobia. So I think you are being unnecessarily defensive. The truth is Nigerians have suffered a horrid blow, just keep quite if you won't say sorry. Obviously it's not ALL Nigerians that are being targeted just as not up to 5% of the SA populace is involved in those atrocities. The question is though; where are those who are? Have they been arrested? The SA govt was all too eager to announce the seizure of $15M from a Nigerian but they take their sweet time to safeguard people in their country.

Core point is that whilst the SA govt actively shows aggression, it's very lax in showing remonstrating with those who have suffered within their shores.

Whatever bad press u get, enjoy it cos your country has certainly earned it.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Mimee803: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2015
Guy chill, I agree wit u yoruba pple r jst as bad bt pls can I correct somtin in ur write up, selling drugs and piracy is illegal and wit good reason it has ruined both lives and livelihoods IT IS NOT SIMPLY MARKET STRATEGY or business as u call it. Let's all learn to do the right things you can still do business the right way and make money.
Genea:
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by HIPROFILE(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Truth be told what took them there? After 50 years now they will say that they developed south Africa. Can't they stay in their places like others do?

Am sure u must be one of those lazy yoruba a** holes probably a descendant of the semi insane Oba of Lagos...... Ibos are born entrepreneurs and that explains the alarming level of their prosperity and progressiveness in Lagos that always got you lazy Yoruba daunts upset. If only the yorubas could, they would have done same as RSA outa envy and hatred # Ibos are Nat d only illegal immigrants in RSA......yo.. despite the ill treatment to Ibos all over..... They keep strong and dominating$$ Ama Proud IBO Boy! Haters keep hating. # why don't they stay in their places?# Entrepreneurs consider anywhere there's opportunity. U should have asked why dangote didn't base only in Nigeria# why shoprite, DSTV, Stanbic bank, MTN, host of others did nat base only in RSA ....they moved and invested where they saw opportunity for growth in their businesses simply all we need is how to bring back peace# say no to xenophobia thank you.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by shomutuski(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2015
pazienza:

See one of the Igbophobic aturus I was just talking about.

The Igbo man is responsible for all his woes, just as the foreigners are responsible for all the woes of the xenophobic south Africans.

Kanu Nwankwor, Jay jay Okocha, Chinua Achebe, Adichie Chimamanda, Chioma Ajunwa, Dora Akunyili, Okonjo Iweala, Stephen Keshi. These are international stars that have brought pride to Nigeria, and they are all Igbos.

The Guy is a Fvcking Cvnt. Don't mind him, saying all igbos are responsible for naija's problem.. I be hausa to bad.. Fulani sef, and I can say that we all have bad eggs everywhere regardless off your race, tribe, skin colour etc.. Broo pardon him.. He wants to drink coke that's why.. Why don't you share a coke with him?

3 Likes

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2015
I can understand their plight however they have been uncivilised about it. There is no justification for killing fellow humans because he/she is an illegal immigrant. Muder is a crime!

Xenophobia is equally very high in northern europe where anti immgration political parties are rising and even securing seats in parliament.

In Texas lots of natives are angry that the border is open to illegal immigrants from south america.

However killing people because you don't like them is strange and has no justification
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2015
Genea:

To think that you are proud of your people selling drugs. For your information the same criminals attacking people are drug addicts that feel nothing for human life because they are constantly high. So it is fair to say you don't force them to buy but every action has a re-action. You send out chicken to feed and they will come home to roost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by dokyOloye: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

see this lazy terrorist.
That's how U and Ur frustrated brothers are going about killing ppl cos U have refused to stand up and help Ur selves.
Ewu.

2 Likes

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Swiftboy(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2015
So what have you done to discourage it? Did you and your compatriot protest to the effect? How many killing have you stopped. You dont encourage it but you stand by in your comfort zone saying you did not discourage it. We're trying in our country to come off stigmatization buy your country is working hard to get blacklisted as a Xenophobic country...dont worry you'll soon hear from us when Nigerians desert your companies. Am starting my own protest by removing my MTN sim...soon I'll throw away my DSTV decoder. If you dont want foreigner,deport them not kill them. Keep folding your arms till your country become alienated. #rubbish
soilsista:
It seems like blanket statements are used only when it suits you. The same way most of you get offended when it's said ALL Nigerians are druglords, I'm also offended by this. OP you should have said SOME South Africans! I'm South African and I don't promote xenophobia at all. Where I live, we live peacefully with everyone. It's like the rest of the continent rejoices whenever there's a crisis here in SA. I really don't get it.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by phelps007: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2015
Whatever we do or say as Nigerians, let's ensure we are not complicating issues. Let's remember our brothers and sisters are stuck in the midst of this senseless attacks in SA.

Calling their president or king unprintable names will make our people more vulnerable, their lifes are precious.

We can only plead for peace on behalf of ours..I am double sure we have more Nigerians in SA than we have them in Nigeria, so we have more to loose. They should let ours return to us in peace if they no longer want them there anymore, life continues.

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by soilsista(f): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2015
kraftykc:

Yeah...so even in the pictures there are some who are against the violence and xenophobia. So I think you are being unnecessarily defensive. The truth is Nigerians have suffered a horrid blow, just keep quite if you won't say sorry. Obviously it's not ALL Nigerians that are being targeted just as not up to 5% of the SA populace is involved in those atrocities. The question is though; where are those who are? Have they been arrested? The SA govt was all too eager to announce the seizure of $15M from a Nigerian but they take their sweet time to safeguard people in their country.

Core point is that whilst the SA govt actively shows aggression, it's very lax in showing remonstrating with those who have suffered within their shores.

Whatever bad press u get, enjoy it cos your country has certainly earned it.
Lol unnecessarily defensive? Remind me to say the same to you next time when Nigerians are called fraudsters, pimps, druglords and all that.

Eh no more quotes please! Ke lapile

2 Likes

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by francizy(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2015
carlcar2012:
why will Nigerians go there and start messing our names up. can u imagine d rape women and drug trafficking . so annoying . the south African government should deport all Africans without proper immigration papers than kill them. I blame the government not the people .

Are you high on engine oil??

Nigerians in SA rape? I guess you don't know that SA'cans are the world's number 1 rapists.. If you say drug trafficking, I will agree with you but rape? Nigerians are learning compared to them. angry

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by cocoberry(f): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2015
grin

Danielstainz:
SouthAfricans can eat a sack of baby D.ickz ....am a proud Nigerian and am in love with the CoCO cool
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Genea(f): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2015
Mimee803:
Guy chill, I agree wit u yoruba pple r jst as bad bt pls can I correct somtin in ur write up, selling drugs and piracy is illegal and wit good reason it has ruined both lives and livelihoods IT IS NOT SIMPLY MARKET STRATEGY or business as u call it. Let's all learn to do the right things you can still do business the right way and make money.
HUD,nice brain u av dere but d fact still remains dat if dere is not a market for a commodity d seller wud change course,its because dere is dats y its booming,by d way who taught dem dense,was it not d white man pls dey shed stop f stereotype
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Genea(f): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
it is your father that is mentally deranged. Useless Igbo. Go and drown in the lagoon.
Ur a typical example of an ediot ,we r known for drug dealing at least its beta Dan d ritual killings Yoruba are known for

1 Like

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by soilsista(f): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy o kgaofi le tv? Zwelithini is holding an imbizo ka 12 ko eNCA. I want to hear what he'll say. Whatever he's going to say won't help. It's too late.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Mistermamus(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2015
pazienza:

The Igbo man is responsible for all his woes, just as the foreigners are responsible for all the woes of the xenophobic south Africans.

Kanu Nwankwor, Jay jay Okocha, Chinua Achebe, Adichie Chimamanda, Chioma Ajunwa, Dora Akunyili, Okonjo Iweala, Stephen Keshi. These are international stars that have brought pride to Nigeria, and they are all Igbos.
oga diz iz d prob oda tribes av with Igbo ppl just admit instead of defending. all d bad tinz being caused by igbos. In SA dey behave anyhow sell drugs n so on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2015
pazienza:

they forgot the BURUJI KASHAMU somewhr in the wAStern part of a country wif original drug case hanging on its neck!

am proud of d igbos!

3 Likes

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by francizy(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2015
HIPROFILE:

Am sure u must be one of those lazy yoruba a** holes probably a descendant of the semi insane Oba of Lagos...... Ibos are born entrepreneurs and that explains the alarming level of their prosperity and progressiveness in Lagos that always got you lazy Yoruba daunts upset. If only the yorubas could, they would have done same as RSA outa envy and hatred # Ibos are Nat d only illegal immigrants in RSA......yo.. despite the ill treatment to Ibos all over..... They keep strong and dominating$$ Ama Proud IBO Boy! Haters keep hating. # why don't they stay in their places?# Entrepreneurs consider anywhere there's opportunity. U should have asked why dangote didn't base only in Nigeria# why shoprite, DSTV, Stanbic bank, MTN, host of others did nat base only in RSA ....they moved and invested where they saw opportunity for growth in their businesses simply all we need is how to bring back peace# say no to xenophobia thank you.

I don't think he's a Yoruba guy, cuz he's moniker seems like that of a Fulani Muslim.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by abdillahee(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2015
Is it a must to stay in south Africa, who is south Africa? (a paradise?) I had rather stay in my country than to be living in another country hiding like a RAT.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by mulattoclaro(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2015
Genea:
Ur a typical example of an ediot ,we r known for drug dealing at least its beta Dan d ritual killings Yoruba are known for
Hahaha. And another synonym for an idiot happens to be you. Mind you I'm not Yoruba.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Missonas(f): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2015
Bitter people! Dey there dey blame us don't man up and face your true enemies that are living among u.Apartheid was just a joke! In the words of Lucky Dube..... "We are all slaves until Africa and all Africans are free"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.