Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia (94916 Views)

Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / South Africans Attack Nigerians -VANGUARD / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by soilsista(f): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2015
Swiftboy:
So what have you done to discourage it? Did you and your compatriot protest to the effect? How many killing have you stopped. You dont encourage it but you stand by in your comfort zone saying you did not discourage it. We're trying in our country to come off stigmatization buy your country is working hard to get blacklisted as a Xenophobic country...dont worry you'll soon hear from us when Nigerians desert your companies. Am starting my own protest by removing my MTN sim...soon I'll throw away my DSTV decoder. If you dont want foreigner,deport them not kill them. Keep folding your arms till your country become alienated. #rubbish
Haisuka!! I'm done talking! Do whatever makes you happy hey. Nothing I say will change your mind. Rubbish nawe undecided
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by wheezyoung(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Truth be told what took them there? After 50 years now they will say that they developed south Africa. Can't they stay in their places like others do?
ogbeni sharap...Igbo's are hardworking and can survive anywhere, they are simply just spreading their wings unlike you who limits yourself

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Defcon1(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2015
Emteebee:
Truth be told, the igbos are just destroying Nigeria's image everywhere with this their so called business. They've dented nigeria's image in Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and now South Africa. Before we know it now the name nigeria will be synonymous to drug round the whole world.

This is it!
An unabashed bigot and a hypocrite!
Tell me, what is the difference between you and those brainless,idiotic murderers??
They attack your countrymen and all you could do is blame it on a particular ethnic group.
I guess you don't even know that other countries also have their citizens being attacked.
Guess the Zimbabweans, Liberians etc are all lgbos
The Black man is far more racist than the whites...a white man only discriminates against non-whites while the black man discriminates against his own race!
Something that affected many Africans countries and you are here blaming it on the lgbos
Some people can only achieve orgasm by bashing lgbos...that is why they will stop at nothing to blame the Igbos, even for their very own mistakes.
Pathetic much.

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by juman(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2015
Why cant useless nigerian leaders build sensible country in 54 years?

Why should any nigeria living in another country illegally while we have a supposed prosperous country at home?

nigeria is a country with all potential but failed.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2015
phelps007:
Whatever we do or say as Nigerians, let's ensure we are not complicating issues. Let's remember our brothers and sisters are stuck in the midst of this senseless attacks in SA.

Calling their president or king unprintable names will make our people more vulnerable, their lifes are precious.

We can only plead for peace on behalf of ours..I am double sure we have more Nigerians in SA than we have them in Nigeria, so we have more to loose. They should let ours return to us in peace if they no longer want them there anymore, life continues.

Sorry but your brothers and sisters are not stuck in SA, they can leave anytime they want. Your government made a call for them to register to be evacuated. President Zuma has been on tv constantly saying people who want to leave can leave as the attacks have been put under control. No they are definitely not stuck, as the attacks wee in few places its not like we are in a war zone. Your brothers and sisters do not want to leave. Just to to correct your misconception.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by wheezyoung(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2015
Emteebee:
Truth be told, the igbos are just destroying Nigeria's image everywhere with this their so called business. They've dented nigeria's image in Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and now South Africa. Before we know it now the name nigeria will be synonymous to drug round the whole world.
smh for you,how sure are you its only Igbos?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:

Yet your friend decides to stay and not leave to face the better Boko Haram in her own country? Why are you people hell bent on saying lies. Are the South African criminals stopping her from leaving such a horrible country? There is no sense whatsoever in your friend story. Smh

Do you read at all ? did i tell you that she wants to come back? i explained the horrible crime black South Africans are perpetuating and you are here talking n0nsense?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by wheezyoung(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2015
pazienza:

See one of the Igbophobic aturus I was just talking about.

The Igbo man is responsible for all his woes, just as the foreigners are responsible for all the woes of the xenophobic south Africans.

Kanu Nwankwor, Jay jay Okocha, Chinua Achebe, Adichie Chimamanda, Chioma Ajunwa, Dora Akunyili, Okonjo Iweala, Stephen Keshi. These are international stars that have brought pride to Nigeria, and they are all Igbos.
God bless you,your head dey there, you forgot philip emegwhali sef

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Genea(f): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:

To think that you are proud of your people selling drugs. For your information the same criminals attacking people are drug addicts that feel nothing for human life because they are constantly high. So it is fair to say you don't force them to buy but every action has a re-action. You send out chicken to feed and they will come home to roost.
ooooh pls don't feel so fly wit dat response,how r u sure its d drug addicts dat r causing d violence,I guess d king was high on drugs wen he made dat statement,how r u also sure dat Yorubas r not involved in d drug trafficking, babes biko have a astounding proof before u comment n quote me,una dey shout drug trafficking but d white men do dat also,na una black dey misuse tinx,stop giving excuses for demented foools who think Nigerians r d cause if dier probs,wen dey were enslaved by white dey didn't take actions till Mandela did,dey r just bunch of brainwashed citizens

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by shizzleStar: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2015
LastProphet:

u are partly right but if ur friend lived in joburg she will see the evil also perpetrated by nigerians. my brother the simple issue is that what are u doing in another man's house? must u always seek livelihood abroad? Must u?
You are a very big FOOL and unrepentant iddiot.

Like yoloba, like zulu....lazy, filthy, envious things.

#spits on his fugly face
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2015
francizy:

Are you high on engine oil??

Nigerians in SA rape? I guess you don't know that SA'cans are the world's number 1 rapists.. If you say drug trafficking, I will agree with you but rape? Nigerians are learning compared to them. angry

Same rapist are usually high on drugs. Msheeeeww! Btw, drugs are the source of all evils including this animalistic behaviour of attacking people and looting their wares. So you cannot proudly pretend not to be part of the problem.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Genea(f): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2015
Defcon1:

This is it!
An unabashed bigot and a hypocrite!
Tell me, what is the difference between you and those brainless,idiotic murderers??
They attack your countrymen and all you could do is blame it on a particular ethnic group.
I guess you don't even know that other countries also have their citizens being attacked.
Guess the Zimbabweans, Liberians etc are all lgbos
The Black man is far more racist than the whites...a white man only discriminates against non-whites while the black man discriminates against his own race!
Something that affected many Africans countries and you are here blaming it on the lgbos
Some people can only achieve orgasm by bashing lgbos...that is why they will stop at nothing to blame the Igbos, even for their very own mistakes.
Pathetic much.
tank God a sensible person is here
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by wheezyoung(m): 10:46am On Apr 20, 2015
condralbede:
you r thr bruv......Dr Philip Emeagwali,The inventor of fastest computer in d world,still IBO man.
lol....i just posted a comment about him too sef....
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by wheezyoung(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2015
biggmusty:

Show me 1 tribe Igbo ppl like... Una go jux dey form victim for any given opportunity. FYI this thread not made for any language its for all black nation so dump dat sowie ass syndrome nd face reality.

Without the whites na zoo SA for be aswear
not all Igbo's exhibit tribalism tho
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by francizy(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2015
Mistermamus:
oga diz iz d prob oda tribes av with Igbo ppl just admit instead of defending. all d bad tinz being caused by igbos. In SA dey behave anyhow sell drugs n so on.

And other tribes are saints right? Are Igbos the only ones committing crime? Are the Igbos members of Boko haram? Are the Igbos the ones going about killing farmers? Are the Igbos the majority of the political crooks that has stolen Nigeria dry? Are the Igbos the touts harassing traders, drivers, conductors, etc on the streets of Lagos? Are the Igbos the ones that rape or sexually molest their children?

Please talk with reasoning. Igbos are not the only ones in SA, therefore don't generalize.

Well, I know your type. When an Igbo man excels, then it's one Nigeria and you bash people who praise him but when an Igbo man commits crime, then all Igbo men are criminals, drug dealers, etc.

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by J0nyb0y(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2015
fippycbk:

Oga you just took this outta my mouth. I've been looking for that font for ages. Do well to let me know the name when you find out. Thanks.
try ifont ... it has a collection of fonts but your phone must be rooted for it to work.... but it dosent have that particular one the op used
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by wheezyoung(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The igbos living in South Africa are the ones giving Nigeria a bad name with their illegal activities over there.
sharap jare...you disgust me undecided
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by engrkaz(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2015
WITHOUT APOLOGIES.....THESE F**KING EXTORTIONIST SOUTH AFRICAN COMPANIES MUST LEAVE NOW!!! THEY ARE THE REASON WHY AN AVERAGE WORKING NIGERIAN GO BROKE BEFORE 14TH OF EVERY MONTH......FELLOW NIGERIANS, LET'S START BURNING DOWN THERE FACILITIES, KILL THERE SOUTH AFRICAN DIRECTORS, THIS IS A CALL TO SERVE THE SOULS OF OUR MAIMED COUNTRY MEN IN THAT SHIT AFRICAN COUNTRY.... PLEASE NIGERIANS LET'S GET OUR PETROL AND MATCHES, WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING...I AM ALREADY MOBILIZING YOUTHS IN MY HOOD, THERE OFFICES AND FACILITIES SHALL BE BURNT, AND ANY OF THERE NATIONALS FOUND I SWEAR WE SHALL KILL...I WILL POST PICTURES OF BURNING MASTS ON THIS THREAD WHEN WE START...PEACE NIGERIA!!!
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by mulattoclaro(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2015
wheezyoung:
sharap jare...you disgust me undecided
just as your father.
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Genea(f): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:

Same rapist are usually high on drugs. Msheeeeww! Btw, drugs are the source of all evils including this animalistic behaviour of attacking people and looting their wares. So you cannot proudly pretend not to be part of the problem.
why can't some pple use dier brain,u bought somefin drm me ,must u use it in overdose or in a careless manner,dis is a matter of choice,I am selling it,its Ur choice to buy it,u bought it ,its Ur choice to use if any how u want to ,or will dey yell me dat dey don't know wat hard drugs can do ,for crying out loud dey r matured ,wen God wanted to punish Eve did he punish her alone eeehn,Did Eve force Adam to eat d fruit or did d snake force d fruit into eve mouth,babes its all a Mara of choice
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by wheezyoung(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2015
sammy500:
ur ppl are just wicked fr no reason... its nt lky Nigeria waged a war or smtn dey just started killing fr no reason.... as am typing am at oshodi wan very big hospital called clinix nd deres a SA woman on a Wheelchair sitting close to me.... nd she is been treated by Nigerian doctors ooo.. give me one reason Nigerians shouldn't blaze her with molotov
Nigerians are way more accomodating,thats why
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2015
soilsista:
BluIvy o kgaofi le tv? Zwelithini is holding an imbizo ka 12 ko eNCA. I want to hear what he'll say. Whatever he's going to say won't help. It's too late.

Eish, you know this is very unfortunate because when Zulus start something God will be our only help. With the foreigners challenging them they won't back down from battle. The warrior spirits in them have been ignited.

Just pray that no other provinces and cities catch up to this atleast for now its under control.

Thanks for letting me know will watch. sad sad

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by wheezyoung(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2015
MrCcf:

Can't u just leave the Igbos alone. Ok allow them an independent nation of theirs, you still refuse. #Hatred destroys
this shii sickens me,we desperately need a new Ojukwu
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by francizy(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:

Really? Why purchase the drugs if you know it makes you go on a killing and raping spree? Why not avoid them or at best report them to the authorities for proper handling? Don't patronize drug dealers and later blame them or the drugs for your woes.

I have never bashed SA but this act of killing other Africans heartlessly is really annoying. I thought Nigeria is the only African country with the Boko Haram problem.. SmH
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by ngoziama: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Emteebee:

Shut up!!! Is mutallab an igbo boy?
Is shekau an igbo man?

Please call a spade a spade. Dry

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by ayokellany: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Genea:
ooooh pls don't feel so fly wit dat response,how r u sure its d drug addicts dat r causing d violence,I guess d king was high on drugs wen he made dat statement,how r u also sure dat Yorubas r not involved in d drug trafficking, babes biko have a astounding proof before u comment n quote me,una dey shout drug trafficking but d white men do dat also,na una black dey misuse tinx,stop giving excuses for demented foools who think Nigerians r d cause if dier probs,wen dey were enslaved by white dey didn't take actions till Mandela did,dey r just bunch of brainwashed citizens
. Is Mandela an Igbo man. The problem with you Igbos is simply your over bloated ego. Sorry to bust your bubble. Igbos are the ones selling drugs in South Africa and you should learn to leave within the confines if the law which ever land you seek greener pasture but more importantly never claim any other tribe's land is a no man's land out of unapologetic stupidity which ruins in Igbo blood from birth.

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by shizzleStar: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2015
BluIvy:

[s]Nigeria and hypocrisy are like a hand and a glove. Imagine if one would copy all the sick insults directed to SAns on this forum and paste on an SA forum, they way this op has done? SA would burn this night. Why are you people such narcissists? Why do you say horrible things about others but find it to be a grave offence when others say same about you?

By the way, if all South Africans are Xenophobes, then all Nigerians are terrorists. Its only fair to conclude that way[/s]. angry
STFU you Bantu b*tch. You for one are a hate-filled dumb assss. Aren't you the one running amok celebrating and justifying the xenophobic attacks all over NL? and you here chatting shyte.

Your hate is legendary and will consume you very soon, i hope a stray bullet from one of your zulu nitwits blast your fvcking brain to smithering.

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Ddonoflife(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2015
apholaryn:
nah..I smell pure Hatred
lols.dose guya are terriblee
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2015
lestat:

Do you read at all bruh? did i tell you that she wants to come back? i explained the horrible crime black South Africans are perpetuating and you are here talking n0nsense?

Are you that dumbb? Why would she talk crrapp about our country to the extent of saying Boko Haram is better but still want to stay put? Who stays in such an evil place as per her own description when its not even her country? I am the one who is saying if we are that bad as a country she must stop yapping much and voetsek! She must leave if its really that bad or she is just playing to the audience. Nonsense!

Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Emteebee:

You sound brainless but I don't want to believe that..

Is drug dealing, kidnapping and 419 peculiar to any tribe in Nigeria ?

What is TINUBU and KASHAMU famous for in US ?
Re: See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia by shizzleStar: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2015
ayokellany:
. Is Mandela an Igbo man. The problem with you Igbos is simply your over bloated ego. Sorry to bust your bubble. Igbos are the ones selling drugs in South Africa and you should learn to leave within the confines if the law which ever land you seek greener pasture but more importantly never claim any other tribe's land is a no man's land out of unapologetic stupidity which ruins in Igbo blood from birth.
Another igbophobic despicable m.oron. Typical comment from an inherently idiotic, lazy dingbat from the filthy tribe in the South West.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63