Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? (28272 Views)

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Tunnamania(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I will like to know your opinion...in my own opinion...he who has no skeleton in his cupboard has nothing to fear.....my lady can check anything she likes..if she hinders me from checking hers..she is out..just like that!!
That's just the truth.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 01, 2015
After reading your comment, I had to confirm if you are a HE or SHE. Because I'm disappointed that this kind of comment will come from a guy. Maybe your age is allowing not to understand something about matured MEN and Nature.

Let me put you through.....you see, men have different reasons for staying with different ladies. Some guys believes that a particular babe makes him feel cool, another makes him feel important, another makes him feel responsible and so on their list goes.

But there is a particular lady will make him feel what others cannot make him feel. This lady will be the only one who he will see as d NO 1. He protects her, loves her like mad buh still cheat on her.

No matter how a man loves his wife, he will always have a reason to cheat on her. No matter how serious d cheating is. Men are not wicked...they are naturally cheaters.

So why bothering yourself over side chick's when you already have the wedding ring on your finger?

AgapeCharis:
Don't worry. Remain cool with him cheating with the idea that he'll always come back to you until he starts getting more satisfaction outside. Until he starts sharing and giving you less attention.

I've heard that word a couple of times. I wonder where it came from. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by luminousity(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2015
Almost everyone seems to be condemning such act, but I doubt if the ladies really don't do such, because naturally they are always jealous especially when in love.
For me its a YES, but I think there should be limit in which one should do such.
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 01, 2015
Lizabeth25:
After reading your comment, I had to confirm if you are a HE or SHE. Because I'm disappointed that this kind of comment will come from a guy. Maybe your age is allowing not to understand something about matured MEN and Nature.

Let me put you through.....you see, men have different reasons for staying with different ladies. Some guys believes that a particular babe makes him feel cool, another makes him feel important, another makes him feel responsible and so on their list goes.

But there is a particular lady will make him feel what others cannot make him feel. This lady will be the only one who he will see as d NO 1. He protects her, loves her like mad buh still cheat on her.

No matter how a man loves his wife, he will always have a reason to cheat on her. No matter how serious d cheating is. Men are not wicked...they are naturally cheaters.

So why bothering yourself over side chick's when you already have the wedding ring on your finger?

Smh.

Well, it's cool with you. No biggie. You have some misconstrued ideas though.
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Chivee(f): 11:00pm On May 01, 2015
HaroldFinch:
I don't think it helps. It only fuels your anger and hatred more. Nobody is perfect and 'monitoring' will only allow your eyes to feed on your partner's secrets and flaws, which you also have. Whenever you're in doubts, call your partner and discuss as opined above. Communication helps a lot. I once monitored an ex and it became a disease. I wish I had used all those time for better things. We ended up breaking up cos I discovered lots of things that I found difficult to erase. I'm pretty sure if she had 'monitored me too, the same thing might have happened. In sum,' monitoring ' is like playing God. Start appreciating the good things in your partner and discuss things you find inconvenient.
said it all. Best reply sofar
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by 2kris(m): 11:03pm On May 01, 2015
Mennn it not good @ all @ all. Did that to my girl and am regreting it right now......love ur partner and expect any thing
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by bregeard(m): 11:09pm On May 01, 2015
Twaci:
The topic says it all, do u think it is right to monitor your partner?

By monitor, I mean; always checking his/her phone, making sure you know ALL of his/her friends, always noting every activity carried out by him/her on all their social sites (e.g Nairaland, facebook, twitter, IG...), and so on.

I have my opinion on this but need to hear yours. Let's talk.

Good morning.
only a jobless person will monitor his or her spouse
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Tashaamania(f): 11:09pm On May 01, 2015
Monitoring often leads to finding out things that may even hurt you.. So, No thanks. I aint monitoring shiit tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by ifewise(m): 11:12pm On May 01, 2015
Hmm It depends,u know ladies do pretend a lot & put on mask to hide der real Identity. use wisdom & dont have too much expectation on Niger babe,Always prepare ur mind fr d worst.
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by falconey(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2015
thinkdip:

falconey, I heard you are the father of shares. ..is that true?

you heard right.
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 01, 2015
Nah.....its not a misconstrued idea....its just a bitter truth about men and the earlier a lady realizes this, the better for her because realizing this on time will reduce numbers of heartbreaks on the path of side chicks.!

. kiss
AgapeCharis:
Smh.

Well, it's cool with you. No biggie. You have some misconstrued ideas though.
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Mercyblack(f): 11:23pm On May 01, 2015
wonders..
*sips alomo* grin grin na dem sabi
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 01, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Nah.....its not a misconstrued idea....its just a bitter truth about men and the earlier a lady realizes this, the better for her because realizing this on time will reduce numbers of heartbreaks on the path of side chicks.!

. kiss
Ok o grin
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by dapsonlou(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2015
falconey:
monitor what?

I remember what a sagacious man once told me " the punny is not yours,its just your time with it"
cool

My brother hallelujah Someone finally says the truth.
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Bigcake: 11:42pm On May 01, 2015
I see it as an infringement on your partners privacy... Although in a serious intimate relationship it is expected that nothing should be hiden. However, am of the view that periodic check is ideal... This is what i call '' Check and Balance'' Lol.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by orzborn001(m): 11:42pm On May 01, 2015
What's ur opinion pwetty?
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by dapsonlou(m): 11:43pm On May 01, 2015
If you don't check you wife's phone, I will suggest a DNA on you 1st and last born. Don't worry the middle child is yours.
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by yebo: 11:45pm On May 01, 2015
It is not good to monitor once partner but for me i do when i av dis strong feelings that something is not right n most times I'm always Right but the truth is i don't always feel comfortable within me until i find out the truth n i av peace within me that I'm not accusing him wrongly. It doesn't disturb me because hes enjoying himself so y should i cry.
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by orzborn001(m): 11:48pm On May 01, 2015
I have my opinion on this but need to hear yours.

What's your opinion pwetty?
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by orzborn001(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2015
Mercyblack:
wonders..
*sips alomo* grin grin na dem sabi

Liked your profiler pix
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Derumania: 12:04am On May 02, 2015
Hmmmmm...,i think there is nothing wrong in diz act if it is moderately done.It sometime saved my relationship.My babe was almost snatched away from me if not my concerted effort after i realized some strange calls,text messages from her phone.ladies are a weak vessel that needs to be advised.guided and monitored regularly if not, they would be easily deceived if left to control all situations on their own.They may tell you they know what they are doing and that one should not delve into their privacies.But believe me,if one should give them free hand like that,many of them will misbehave and later cry for forgiveness when caught.secondly,i dont play with my health,so i can't wait and allow one girl to infect me with one deadly disease in the name of trust before i know the reality.It is better i get hurt while monitoring her now than regreting for the rest of my life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Penboy: 12:13am On May 02, 2015
ireneony:
is very wrong if not you go die before your timegrin
you should use "It's" or "it is".

#IreneonyShowYourEnglishResult
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by cherryice(f): 12:46am On May 02, 2015
Tashaamania:
Monitoring often leads to finding out things that may even hurt you.. So, No thanks. I aint monitoring shiit tongue
sis ur man is stl buttt hurt tht he sent a pm
hes bn goin all over nl sayin every dhiiit abt pms. Lol its funny tht rily hurt him bad.. ddnt mean it tht way grin
cn u tell him its ok n he shd cry nomore?
I see he hasnt recovered lol
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Tashaamania(f): 12:48am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:
sis ur man is stl buttt hurt tht he sent a pm
hes bn goin all over nl sayin every dhiiit abt pms. Lol its funny tht rily hurt him bad.. ddnt mean it tht way grin
cn u tell him its ok n he shd cry nomore?
I see he hasnt recovered lol
Which man again? What are you talking about?
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by tpiadotcom: 12:50am On May 02, 2015
Twaci:
The topic says it all, do u think it is right to monitor your partner?

By monitor, I mean; always checking his/her phone, making sure you know ALL of his/her friends, always noting every activity carried out by him/her on all their social sites (e.g Nairaland, facebook, twitter, IG...), and so on.

I have my opinion on this but need to hear yours. Let's talk.

Good morning.

who does this exactly?

a partner?
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by thelastmediator: 12:51am On May 02, 2015
I think it's better to be safe than sorry. If he/she gives you a reason to, like; telling half truth , putting phone on silent or switching it off when

with you, deleting text messages after reading, empty chat history on whatsapp or bbm to name but a few of pointers that tells your partner is

hiding something. For someone that is so committed to the relationship, there's no harm in saving yourself from the emotional trauma when

the bubble burst.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by cherryice(f): 12:52am On May 02, 2015
Tashaamania:

Which man again? What are you talking about?
ur nl man..
one tht pushes the truck tongue
tht really must hv hurt him so bad dt hes bcomin lik a screwd bittch all overr d forum lol
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Obike10: 12:53am On May 02, 2015
If there is trust between you two. No need for monitor........
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Tashaamania(f): 12:56am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:
ur nl man..
one tht pushes the truck tongue
tht really must hv hurt him so bad dt hes bcomin lik a screwd bittch all overr d forum lol
Smh, go take your drugs pls, and pretend like you didnt see me grin
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by cherryice(f): 12:59am On May 02, 2015
Tashaamania:

Smh, go take your drugs pls, and pretend like you didnt see me grin
m nt sick angry
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Tashaamania(f): 1:00am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:
m nt sick angry
Like I care tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be / 10 Budget Friendly Things To Get For Your Partner This Valentine's Day / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.