Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? (28296 Views)

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Deejavuu(f): 1:53am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:
m sorry swty
tht smiley ws supposed to b for truckpusher..
misquoted u kiss kiss

No sweats bae.. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 1:54am On May 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

No sweats bae.. kiss kiss

When two women are kissing each other - I get fuccking jealous. angry grin
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by cherryice(f): 1:54am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I ain't tell you nothing.

I don't want to be r@ped. tongue
ok its stl small n flaccid..
Noted. See ur doctor wink
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by cherryice(f): 1:54am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
wheres ur gay partner?
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 1:54am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:
ok its stl small n flaccid..
Noted. See ur doctor wink
You can only imagine it - You can't touch it. tongue
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 1:55am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:
wheres ur gay partner?
I won't get jealous over two women kissing each other if I'm gay. cheesy
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Deejavuu(f): 1:56am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:

tongue tongue

E pain am grin grin grin..
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 1:57am On May 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

tongue tongue

E pain am grin grin grin..
Lie lie ,I just dey see you and 14 yrs together grin
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by cherryice(f): 1:57am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I won't get jealous over two women kissing each other if I'm gay. cheesy
u jealous because ur gay partner aint around so u two cn kiss too
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by cherryice(f): 1:58am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can only imagine it - You can't touch it. tongue
why do u think I cnt touch it?
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Tashaamania(f): 2:00am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:
patience jona lol
he wl never change oo grin
grin grin
Goodnight Cherrykoko

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by cherryice(f): 2:02am On May 02, 2015
Tashaamania:
grin grin
Goodnight Cherrykoko
I like that, cherrykoko grin
whts ur real name tho cheesy
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Tashaamania(f): 2:05am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:
I like that, cherrykoko grin
whts ur real name tho cheesy
Not here nauu embarassed, it's private. tongue
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 2:05am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:
why do u think I cnt touch it?
Singing *Satan commot for road I be holy ghost I no get break o* grin
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Tashaamania(f): 2:07am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm playing ping pong.

Heat for school, make una suffer am - There is no gain without sweat, only that you have to really sweat this one out. tongue
What's ping pong? undecided I repeat, what are you doing online at this time? grin
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Deejavuu(f): 2:08am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by cherryice(f): 2:09am On May 02, 2015
Tashaamania:

Not here nauu embarassed, it's private. tongue
ok pm me ur name cheesy
Im karen smiley
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 2:10am On May 02, 2015
Tashaamania:

What's ping pong? undecided I repeat, what are you doing online at this time? grin
Ping pong na tete. tongue grin
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by cherryice(f): 2:10am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 2:11am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:
ok pm me ur name cheesy
Im karen smiley
What a name. grin

I was expecting to hear Chin Cho Hinguang. cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 2:11am On May 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
See 32 na grin
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by cherryice(f): 2:12am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
What name. grin

I was expecting to hear Chin Cho Hinguang. cheesy cheesy
I have that one too smiley
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Deejavuu(f): 2:13am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
See 32 na grin

Sparkling white.. Flawless cool

Oya go sleep..
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:14am On May 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

[b]It may not necessarily be checking the phones,,messages and all other means of communication.

But asking questions if you are in doubt of something to be clear. I wouldn't want to see what i'm suspicious of and keep quiet just because I don't want to come off as insecure.

That's pretence to me.

In a normal healthy relationship,,partners are not supposed to hide anything in the first place. They shouldn't act in a way that their other partner will be suspicious.

Trust me,,if your partner doesn't act in a shady way you will not have the need to be suspicious and start snooping around. Yes,,it may turn out that whatever she/he is hiding from you may not be what you think it is but it's better to know about it.

I don't see asking questions and checking of messages as infringing of personal rights in a relationship.

If you don't want anybody to bother you and start asking you questions or checking your phone,,then simply stay single.

Albeit,,everything is required in its moderate level and not too overdone. As that is when there will be a big problem leading to trust issues and insecurity.
[/b]

Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Bollinger(m): 4:46am On May 02, 2015
alberto2k:
Biggest sign of Insecurity. . . Itz very Wrong like Rongw grin

It depends on the stage of the relationship. When i and my wife first started dating, i vehemently disagreed with her friends and i was intent on breaking the bond tying them together. I started making some restrictions on the amount of time she spent with them. There was a party i got wind off that her friends were planning to go to, and i told her i did not want her to go. She said she wasn't but i was not sure. I knew when the party would have started and i decided to call at her house four hours later. She was with her dad at home watching T.V. I trusted her completely after that day. You need to understand how close she was with those gals. It was a major milestone for me. For married couples, it would be insane to monitor your spouse. Why? because if you have to, then you are in more trouble than you realize. Trust in a marriage is the foundation of your relationship aside from communication. Lastly, in the initial stages of a relationship, women secretly like being checked up on. It shows we care, but, too much at that stage destroys the growth of the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Spesh04: 5:56am On May 02, 2015
phabuloz:
This has cause lots of problems in relationship so I wouldn't advise any1 to indulge in it
If you ever have to play detective in your relationship, then quit that relationship. Simple.
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by jasmines(f): 6:01am On May 02, 2015
I feel its necessary, once in a while not that you should make a habit of it na die be that one and no be me send you.

If you have nothing to hide, you wont be bothered.

It will help you not to be taken unawares by some evil plots of your spouse.

It also helps you to appreciate her/him more when you see all the chykers buzzing her/him

My opinion.
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by luthorcorp: 6:16am On May 02, 2015
Cutehector:
A woman is not urs until until she is wit u for dat moment!
i beg 2 disagree,ur wife is suppose to be,even in ur absence
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by lordizak(m): 6:32am On May 02, 2015
Twaci:
The topic says it all, do u think it is right to monitor your partner?

By monitor, I mean; always checking his/her phone, making sure you know ALL of his/her friends, always noting every activity carried out by him/her on all their social sites (e.g Nairaland, facebook, twitter, IG...), and so on.

I have my opinion on this but need to hear yours. Let's talk.

Good morning.
yes, In my family we pick one another's call, cos we trust, girls this days are worth monitoring, for Christ sake, u wanna spend ur whole lives together nothing is a secret.
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:54am On May 02, 2015
No I dnt think itz proper, it showz lack of trust.
Re: Is It Right To "Monitor" Your Partner? by zoom007: 6:54am On May 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
There is no rule that states whether it's wrong or right.

Sometimes it's just for the good of the relationship not to bother yourself with somethings that will cause damage to it.

But sometimes curiosity may get the better part of us and we'll see ourselves checking his/her phone and messages.

I believe in periodic checking and asking of questions though.

Don't just stay there and be left oblivious of what is going on. It may be very devastating when you finally find out.

Trust me. smiley
Most sensible post on this thread, you are thinking of committing to a partner and you don't do test and periodic audit, naaa OYO be dat. Our God test his people to be sure why not me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. / A Nairalander Quits Bachelorhood With Lovely Prewedding Pics / Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.