Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline (803681 Views)

SOWP Applications Via International Students Route Lets Connect Here Please... / Post Your UK Visa Timeline Here! / Joining Me In Canada; Spouse And Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Lianna2020: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2021
As in ehn, that mp na case

I just confirmed the processing time , that is nice.

It has to end in praise o.
sam4774:
ahhh that particular woman doesnt send anybody, i got into contact with ones personal assistant but they are not exactly very forthcoming. they use any excuse they can muster. if its not covid its afghanistan and when that is not in use anymore its election next. but on the bright side the processing time has reduced from 33 weeks to 26 weeks so we are almost at the finish line. yes i even did the webform and the authorisation thing. we will get there oo, but the patience being used is getting worn out lol

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by lightswitch007: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2021
Lianna2020:
My family’s eligibility just started today
that’s great good news coming soon. I email 4 MPs in London, Ontario. They told me due to the coming elections they can’t do anything I should email again in October. For my mental health I decide not to be checking my gckey everyday anymore haha. Did you get any notification when your eligibility started?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Lianna2020: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Yes I did and I checked my app and it started for hubby and baby .

I email Nairobi four times a day and till now no response from them aside automatic reply.

lightswitch007:
that’s great good news coming soon. I email 4 MPs in London, Ontario. They told me due to the coming elections they can’t do anything I should email again in October. For my mental health I decide not to be checking my gckey everyday anymore haha. Did you get any notification when your eligibility started?

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by lightswitch007: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2021
Lianna2020:
Yes I did and I checked my app and it started for hubby and baby .

I email Nairobi four times a day and till now no response from them aside automatic reply.

haha four times a day.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Lianna2020: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2021
Yes o with title urgent
lightswitch007:

haha four times a day.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by lightswitch007: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2021
Lianna2020:
Yes o with title urgent
I’ll write them again. I will also tell SP to write them.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by blcoolfemol: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
That's a good news brother. I am confidently sure PPR is about to drop. I tap into your grace man.

Akannitommy:
This is similar to my own experience. Two days after an MP staff replied my email and said I should contact them in two weeks if there is no progress, my family applications were updated to eligibility review. A day after, medical request for the only person without upfront medical in the group dropped.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by otexx: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Good evening, please I'm looking for an accomodation (one bedroom/BQ) in Lagos preferably on the mainland incase there's anyone moving out of theirs. I will really appreciate any input. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Ifec20ive: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
Good evening house! I am new here please, can I get the right application for a spousal work permit?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Lianna2020: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
The right application?
Ifec20ive:
Good evening house! I am new here please, can I get the right application for a spousal work permit?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by sam4774: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2021
nawa oo, when was the last time a ppr for work permit was celebrated on this thread? IRCC is really leaving us hanging.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by lightswitch007: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
sam4774:
nawa oo, when was the last time a ppr for work permit was celebrated on this thread? IRCC is really leaving us hanging.
I tire oo. it's well
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by Lianna2020: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
I think next week is pregnant with PPR on this thread.
This week been somehow even on student thread .

sam4774:

4 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by sam4774: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
amen oo they should answer us, its getting unrealistic. 26 weeks done dey pass and a lot of peoples 26 weeks has passed. so they will soon tell us how they came about that processing time projection.

Lianna2020:

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by lightswitch007: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2021
sam4774:
amen oo they should answer us, its getting unrealistic. 26 weeks done dey pass and a lot of peoples 26 weeks has passed. so they will soon tell us how they came about that processing time projection.
I emailed them regarding the processing time, they replied to me after 7 days
Good day,
We acknowledge receipt of enquiry. Please be informed that our office will review your application in the coming few weeks .
We will contact you as soon as more information or documents are required.
We trust that this information suffices in responding to your enquiry
Thank you for your patience.
Regards,

2 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by loodba: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Please which VO did you send a mail to ?
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by loodba: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2021
lightswitch007:
Good day,
We acknowledge receipt of enquiry. Please be informed that our office will review your application in the coming few weeks .
Regards,

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by lightswitch007: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2021
loodba:

Nairobi
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by sam4774: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
this is extremely good news, i will proceed to do this as well. thanks so much

lightswitch007:
Good day,
Regards,

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by euphorbia(f): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2021
Lianna2020:

Amen. And thank you
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by euphorbia(f): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2021
lightswitch007:
Good day,
Regards,

We pray for positive response soonest in Jesus
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by lightswitch007: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
euphorbia:

We pray for positive response soonest in Jesus

Ameeen.
Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by lightswitch007: 3:17am On Sep 21, 2021
Lianna2021:
Little advice:
You don’t need to wait for permit and sin before filling for sowp, reason being that I saw so many families apply for sowp while in Nigeria n they got approved .

If for any reason , the response is slow and you need to travel , you can then send the permit and sin via webform.

motivationnnnn… congratulations Lianna2021. Thank God.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by lightswitch007: 3:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Lianna2021:
This is lianna2020.
PPR dropped for my family’s application yesterday .

wonderful

3 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 19CannyMum: 4:51am On Sep 21, 2021
Lianna2021:
This is lianna2020.
PPR dropped for my family’s application yesterday .

Congrats! I remember how much you missed your baby and I'm happy for you. Thanks for hanging around here and sharing your journey all through.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (385) (Reply)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.