Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,105 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics (20067 Views)

Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe(pics). Ain't Dis Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's not.
BTW, Ruth and Esther were the first to make moves on the men they eventually married and they are the only women that have books in the bible named after them. cheesy grin

[size=2pt] send that pm now![/size] cheesy cheesy

Una sabi derail ehn
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kunmis1(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Una sabi derail ehn

i tell u

angry shocked
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kunmis1(m): 2:58pm On May 04, 2015
EricRichie:

Loool. .. cheesy
[color=#990000][/color] smiley
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 04, 2015
kunmis1:

i tell u

angry shocked

See as dem completely hijack your thread. SMH for those love birds
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kunmis1(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

See as dem completely hijack your thread. SMH for those love birds

as i en

d tin tire me o, bro
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 04, 2015
kunmis1:

as i en

d tin tire me o, bro
Lol cheesy
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Una sabi derail ehn
embarassed
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 04, 2015
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's not.
BTW, Ruth and Esther were the first to make moves on the men they eventually married and they are the only women that have books in the bible named after them. cheesy grin

[size=2pt] send that pm now![/size] cheesy cheesy

grin grin

I won't. Go jhoor

When you're ready, you know where to find me. tongue
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by spadar4u(m): 3:05pm On May 04, 2015
IS SHE UR MOM? grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by pretydiva(f): 3:20pm On May 04, 2015
kunmis1:

Ur junior sister

But u still dey form Street gal
she luks older than u..no offense
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by pretydiva(f): 3:21pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:
Wow.....this is beautiful!

I go love oo embarassed

You are as dumb as your name suggests.
n ur d dumbest
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by pretydiva(f): 3:23pm On May 04, 2015
RickRichards:

No common sense whatsoever. Someone should sweep-kick those chicken legs from under her on my behalf, and post a picture of her flat arse hitting the floor here. Thanks.
and u jst made sense undecided..a round of applause 4 u
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kunmis1(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2015
pretydiva:
she luks older than u..no offense

congratulations... u just won a medal lipsrsealed
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 04, 2015
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Daddy kiss

How's my baby?
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

How's my baby?
so tired!! but i will b fine dear.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 04, 2015
kunmis1:

congratulations... u just won a medal lipsrsealed
I envy how u handled all the negative comments with maturity
Kudos
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
so tired!! but i will b fine dear.
Eyaaaaah. Pele. U home now?
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Eyaaaaah. Pele. U home now?
yea,how z ur day going?
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Rapsodee(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2015
hebenezher:
to my fellow nairalanders, i need an advice.... Sigh! I met with a
bae on my way to lecture this morning, i introduced myself to
her, we discussed. She even asked about my department.
Hence, i collected her phone flashed my No. So that i can have
her No. Aftermath, i logged in my whatsApp, then i typed to her:
whatsup bae... Immediately she blocked me... One thing i
observed was that. She was very friendly when we were chatting
physically.. Is she upto something? Please i need advice
"Bae" ought not to be used so early like that....an ordinary "Hello" wud do.
but call her number to know how far sha!
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by thrillmedear(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2015
Na wa ooo. Na u dey snap d babe but all ur pix na selfiiii. U offend d gods?
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by LKO(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2015
What is it with small boys dating older ladies? Guy that girl old pass u too much. By the time she drop two pickins, e don finish be dat.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

grin grin

I won't. Go jhoor

When you're ready, you know where to find me. tongue
Dey there na. Express go pass you. grin

Wait a minute. I remember your threat. shocked thank God I didn't. . . gringrin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Dey there na. Express go pass you. grin

Wait a minute. I remember your threat. shocked thank God I didn't. . . gringrin

grin grin

You soon will.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 04, 2015
Kunmis1, how long is your relationship?

1 Like

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

grin grin
You soon will.
Only when you stop denying you're crushing on me. grintongue
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Only when you stop denying you're crushing on me. grintongue

I'm not.

But I see love in your eyes. grin grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by dalyricist: 8:29pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:
Kunmis1, how long is your relationship?

2years now.... .
But she got d ring last Dec 25th

I don't no wu ban MA first account.... Mod dey vex cos I get chubby Bae.....

Bad belle mod

Just created this now......
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by dalyricist: 8:33pm On May 04, 2015
LKO:
What is it with small boys dating older ladies? Guy that girl old pass u too much. By the time she drop two pickins, e don finish be dat.

Whoever ask for ur opinion dou.....

Nxt time, try to reason beyond ur anus before poke nosing into people's affairs

By d way, wu told u she's older?

Even if she's, so??
I dey Boro moni for Ya hand take feed her?

Abi I complain to u say I can't cope wit MA Bae.....

Aproko

1 Like

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 04, 2015
dalyricist:

2years now.... .
But she got d ring last Dec 25th

I don't no wu ban MA first account.... Mod dey vex cos I get chubby Bae.....

Bad belle mod

Just created this now......

Wow....cool embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

#Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.