Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (20707 Views)

Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by wendyc: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2009
jayflex,
look at it this way, if she was truely urs, u don't have to do anything but pray about it and let go, GOD is d only one dat can comfort if u truely did love her.
if she is ur's she'll come back believe me no matter the marriage or whatever that she may be doing or might have done, as long as u have the right motive and she is truely ur flesh of the flesh. believe me the last thing u want is to marry someone else's woman, it will be a nightmare for u for the rest of ur life. so look at it dis way, in every situation, just thank GOD.

Good luck, and my advice again, pray about anything u plan on doing that is serious and will impact ur destiny.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by chihums(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2009
some guys in this forum are geeks. my Bros don't mind them. as for the babe that broke ur heart pray 4 her success and God will see u thru. it's easier 4 a man to get over a heart break than it's 4 a woman. just thank God u weren't the subject. look man there are better days ahead. i hav seen ur wife just don't let ur bitter experience becloud the love the new one will shower u. i wish u the best. i'm experiencing the same thing now. all d best
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2009
You have to stop being a wuss and move on with your life
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Lady2(f): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2009
Hi nairalanders. I was head over heels in love with my ex. So much in love I actually gave up a good job in the UK and came back because she wasnt able to come over. Pitifully to say she dumped me six months after i got back and my $$$$ ran out. All of the friends on both sides were really insensitive towards me and i sort of disappeared. That was 3 years ago. Got a call today from one of the "friends" telling me she was getting married. I thought I was over it but it hurt bad. people am I just weak or is it natural?

Why would you leave your job for a woman?
She saw you as someone weak, and she played you well
Sorry o jare.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Lady2(f): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2009
nah I take it back, I don't feel sorry for ppl like you.

You leave job for woman, na wa o.

Which kind woman she be sef? Ahn ahn she no wan chop?

And na pounds we dey talk. Chei I carry baby for London, e go stay there work o. 1 pound equals 2 dollars, it adds up, na beemer me I go get. Wetin, who no wan chop na mumu?
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by DaPhoenix(f): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2009
That is so cute . . . you left your job to be with her. You're a good man and the girl you deserve will come your way.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by chihums(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2009
jayflex, u did d right thing by speaking out. this will help u get over the grief. i advise u not to mind our felony nairalanders who want to make jest of u. see it as a way of cheering u up and laugh over every funny thing they say. take heart man. i know it hurts
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by chihums(m): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2009
jayflex, u did d right thing by speaking out. this will help u get over the grief. i advise u not to mind our felony nairalanders who want to make jest of u. see it as a way of cheering u up and laugh over every funny thing they say. take heart man. i know it hurts
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by redsun(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2009
You can really miss someone you get use to,you know.People love for different reasons,some love  for money and security,some love for fun,some love for fondness and loyalty ,depending on the state of mind of the individual.

You can only love when u understand the fundamentals of the world around u,love is unconditional and reciprocal.

Fools can't love
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Lampard08(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2009
Hello everybody,

Your topic is too hot, I can't imagine myself attending my ex girl friend marriage,

Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Lampard08(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2009
Hello everybody,

Your topic is too hot, I can't imagine myself attending my ex girl friend marriage,

Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by spikytang(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2009
Olorun Sho wa ooo, Awon love love issues,
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by graciousme(f): 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2009
there is absolutely nothing wrong with you,you are feeling this way cos you once loved her i cant call what you are feeling now love,lets say its love cos thats just what it is.though it makes us do so many things but think well befor you make such big sacrifices,make sure you are giving it to some one that deserve it,dont throw your life away cos of love.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by graciousme(f): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2009
there is absolutely nothing wrong with you,you are feeling this way cos you once loved her i cant call what you are feeling now love,lets say its love cos thats just what it is.though it makes us do so many things but think well befor you make such big sacrifices,make sure you are giving it to someone that deserve it,dont throw your life away cos of love.please dont do such things for love,you could still be in the uk and still be in love,plsssssssssssss give such sacrifices only to people who truely deserve it.thanks
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by tbaba83(m): 12:44am On Feb 07, 2009
@ poster how old are u exactly??
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 07, 2009
Wow, sorry o.
You will sh'orire in Jesu's name!
sorry eh, take heart.
Just try not to mess up the wedding, your on will be better.

But oga ooo. . . .
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by slimfine(f): 3:47am On Feb 07, 2009
I don't undersatnd why some people are beating this guy down. ex's wedding in general hurts unless you absolutely hate the person. It is just human nature to hurt over things we love but can't have. You sacrificed a lot but it didn't work, grief about it and move on. and just becuase we work hard at something doesn't mean it will rain gold. such is life. We don't always get what we all want or the world will be a paradise
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by A40(m): 4:07am On Feb 07, 2009
You left a good paying job abroad to come marry a broad? undecided undecided na wa ooh no reasonable girl would have you leave your job just to come and be with her me thinks she was sent to come ruin your life because thats what she appears to have succeeded in doing
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by omo9ija(f): 4:25am On Feb 07, 2009
Sir, if u gave up ur UK job for the chic how come u ran out of US Dollars instead of pounds, or am i getting smthn wrong here. This story no gel oooo.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by SiropMiel(f): 7:54am On Feb 07, 2009
how honorable of you to relocate for a woman, but to only get dumped. its sad that you have to go thru that. you are one of the few men that have just experienced the hurt that many women go thru when a man that she would give anything too, to only be played like a toy.

I'm sorry for you to feel hurt like this. it is good to know there are some men that have feelings also.

Please try to stay as sweet and kind hearted as you are,
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by nadico(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2009
Lol,i always prophesize that babes has more of heart breakers of recent. what of that uk job,confirm if its stil and zoom outa.who u might be compensated with a Gordon Brown daughter.kpele
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by nadico(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2009
Lol,i always prophesize that babes has more of heart breakers of recent. what of that uk job,confirm if its stil and zoom outa.who u might be compensated with a Gordon Brown daughter.kpele
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by nadico(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2009
Lol,i always prophesize that babes has more of heart breakers of recent. what of that uk job,confirm if its stil and zoom outa.who u might be compensated with a Gordon Brown daughter.kpele.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by JJYOU: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2009
epele o
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Tranngirls(f): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2009
jayflex you are weak, if my boyfriend tells me he doesnt what me again,
i will run for a min and it is over i move on with life i dont care if he is sleepin
with my sister or anyone else. I think u need to get laid
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by ohaechesi(m): 11:47am On Feb 07, 2009
so glad to must had gone through your post based on your predicament. perhaps you started that college of LOVINGAISM late. as for me, i'm not only smart in my business, i also apply same in that college of LOVINGAISM cos i don't want to fail a victim of circumstance when it comes to relationship. The funny side of it is that girls can't believe i'm not serious with them haven taken care of their needs. i do that because i want to enjoy any girl that comes my path to the fullest because i realised that women would only give men their best when they are of relaxed mind.

Even if you are married to a woman, also get ready to condole the worst part of her. to be on a safer side, make sure she begat as many kidds as you want. then wait for her next line of action and be ready to kick her off to wherever she comes from before she does that to you in a disgusting manner.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by ohaechesi(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2009
@DaPhoenix

Nice to hear you sound sympathetic for ones. thats good of you. i'm now having a second thought as regards to most posters here. some people could be funny while reading their post but naturally, they have conscience. i therefore beg of you all to be a true disciple of nairaland to avoid misleads.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by moonraker(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2009
when a guy is in love, behold, a new mumu is born. but cmon, u cant be that stupid to leave yur good job,

that girl self na ole. shes was and isnt worth it. let go of her and move on, she will be judge when the time is right.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by leye1234(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2009
Jay, let's face it, you were jinxed. This BITCH probably took your pix and name to the babalawo and finished the job on you. This is how alot of lagos girls get what they want from a guy.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Vonny: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2009
Jayflex,

At the end of the day, you are still human. You loved and adored this woman at one time, to the extent of sacrificing your dreams and job for her. Unfortunately and fortunately for you, you are a victim of love hurting and blinding you. So what? Don't beat yourself up about it; we will all fall victim of this at some point and time in our lives. I'm sure a good part (all of you) of you wishes you were her husband, instead of the man she's currently married to.  Nonetheless, your ex is the one that's out of luck. She may never find someone to shower her with the love you once had for her (chances are she never will--the fact that she's married doesn't change this).

So she decided to dump you, once your life fell apart. Well, jayflex, you should thank your LUCKY STARS that you are not married to her. I'm sure you've heard of the saying---'When the going gets tough, get going'--- Well this doesn't and shouldn't apply to marriage. Marriage is no joke, and sometimes life takes a turn for the worst; therefore, you need a partner that's strong enough in heart to be able to endure the surprises life has in store for you. Your ex lacks this endurance, and chances are if the life of the man she's married to takes a left and wrong turn, she'll drop him too.  

I wouldn't worry about your ex if I were you. She'll receive her share of karma someday (not that you shouldn't wish her well, but karma will be present whenever one mistreats others).

My advice to you is,

You may love someone, but NEVER let that love OVERTAKE the love you feel and have for yourself. Thus, before and after you love someone, make sure your life is TOGETHER at all times. If they leave you, YOUR LIFE WILL STILL BE TOGETHER, if they stay with you, YOUR LIFE WILL STILL BE TOGETHER. Catch my drift? Good luck.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by FBS: 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2009
It is natural and you are only being human. With time you will get over it.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by DonPedro21(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2009
It hots me so much when I hear this kind of story. I have my self almost in that situation-thank God i discovered it earlier. Most girls don't conscience at all when it comes to relationships. They just think it is their birth right or because of their beauty that a man has to make so much sacrifice. It really hots. I can feel your pain.
Well, if I am in your shoe, I might be tempted to go return her to where she came from- DUST !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House / Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs / At What Age Did You Start Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.