Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,857 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (20709 Views)

Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by adconline(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2009
How could you leave a good paying job in the UK? I guess you were not thinking right cos you ought have secured the source of that happines or "love" love 'may not" be the same as money, but money is a lubricant in  romantic relationships

Get over it. Join moveon.com
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by IBCE(f): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2009
@ Poster,this is life and one should expect just  anything.
The best you can do for u now is to move on with ur life.

Look on the brighter side and life will bring u its best.

All da best
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by cvibe: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2009
Poster,

Reading your story all over again, she dumped you three years ago and you're still sulking?
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Nwaka77: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2009
Kpele! The right woman will come your way some day.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by lamyem: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2009
just take am easy hum
or u wan use kerosin drink garri

Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by StellaN3(f): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2009
i think u called her ex
so let her be ex and stop hurtting ur slef
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by dani1luv: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2009
That wld be mean
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by denony(m): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2009
My brother that is to tell you that love is sweet and painful.
Just take it that everything come and go, things you cherish today might not last till tomorrow.

She made her choice, so move over it, live goes on.
I know it's very painful but as a man u have to endure it and move on.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by denony(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2009
Can somebody give me details on how to post topic in here?

I've been trying it for a very long time but could't see me post.
I have something i will like to share with you guys.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Namson(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2009
Is like this guy is hijacking girls that is not his. boy go look 4 the right girl 4 u,
don't be a thief of another persons wife
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by nalijah07(f): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2009
@poster

Never allow someone to be your priority, when you are only their option.

This is one of those life lessons. It hurts of course, but what your learn from it and how you handle it is most important.

Good luck and stay positive. wink
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by jamace(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2009
Sometimes, it just happen like that. Wish her well and move on with your life cool.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by otikpoko(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2009
It's a pity sad
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by ayobase(m): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2009
its one of those
things bros!!!
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by pluto04(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2009
@poster

I believe it’s quite natural for you to feel hurt considering what you sacrificed to give the relationship a chance of success. I don't believe you're weak or foolish. Like someone mentioned, it takes courage to fall in love because by doing so, you leave yourself vulnerable to heartbreak. You made some mistakes. You should have sought counsel before leaving your job in the UK. However, the greatest tragedy will be if you refuse to let go and move on with your life and learn from your mistakes. You can't afford to fail now. You and the babe’s path will always cross in future and when she sees you, she'll be looking for confirmation that she took the right decision when she dumped you. You should not give her that benefit. You should actually count yourself lucky because she doesn’t deserve you.

I'll share an experience. I had this babe who decided to call off our relationship at a critical point in my life. Critical because it was a point of emotional distress and I was looking for her moral support. We started going out when we were in secondary school and the relationship ended when we were both awaiting NYSC. She met another guy who she thought was a better prospect and she decided to go for the the better 'prospect' in her calculation. I was really devastated. After that, God had been very good to me, I had worked in two banks and was working in an International consulting when we met again over four years down the road (even at that time, something in my heart told me I still love this girl inspite of everything). I was waiting for a taxi at Ilupeju bus stop. She alighted from a bus and saw me and we exchanged pleasantries. There was some mischievous smile on her face (I guessed at seeing me wait at a bus stop) as she asked me if I had a car (I guessed her husband had one). I smiled and told her I had two, one has gone for periodic service and will come back before the close of work, the other was at home. I met her again about one year after at a bank branch (she was working there). She asked me if I had account there (I guessed she wanted to find out how much I had in my account). I told her that I didn't have an account but I came to pay for airline tickets. Next she came out with me and wanted to find out where I parked. I didn't understand why it was so important for her to find out about the kind of car I'm driving. I guess we use cars to judge how well people are doing in Nigeria. The point I'm trying to make is that you can't afford to fail now and you've got to pick yourself up and make a success of your life, otherwise, you'll vindicate her judgement when you meet in the near future.  

Cheers!
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by chimizuzu: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2009
get a grip of urself
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by allboyz(m): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2009
so soiwe lover boy
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by redsun(m): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2009
Sometimes we break people's heart without even realizing,until some one does the same to us,it is just part human selfishness and insatiable drives.

Who feels it,knows it,it is only when you know you will begin to appreciate what it is to love some one you can't have,irreplaceable .
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by spade: 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2009
@Topic.

you're a complete and total jewman! a genuine dickblood! you gave up your chance of making it big, just cuz of some free range ass! well, she don dump you now and you're looking for advice. You should have sought our opinion on whether or not to go ahead with your job outside the country, and maybe our advice would've been of more help. Having said this, I don't think you're weak, I just think you're fvcking retarded!
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by redsun(m): 12:10am On Feb 08, 2009
Get the money,you get the power,get the power,you get the vibes and the vibes come with bitches.Always have the upper hand,spread out your wings for all to reach.

If you want it,u can have it
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by redsun(m): 12:12am On Feb 08, 2009
Get the money,you get the power,get the power,you get the vibes and the vibes come with bitches.Always have the upper hand,spread out your wings for all to reach.

If you want it,u can have it
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by master2(m): 8:42am On Feb 08, 2009
@ poster
In this world na guy dey leave yankee for pussy and after all the pain she caused u  u still dey die for her!
u b mumu no1. u better wake up and face reality.babes now days like moni. 80% of them no believe in love wen u dey die for.na moni 4 hand back 4 ground.
My guy go dilute the advice wen temi4rea give.suprisely, e dey comes from babe. woman wen love u go want ur progress and she go support u but u  urself no disappoint her.
@leye1234, i support all the way!
guys like this wen dey Bleep up need koboko.All this love shit no worthy am untill u  are sure she's ready to go extra mile wit u .
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by ilaugh1: 8:49am On Feb 08, 2009
@Poster

Na craze dey worry you, you no know.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by nmadi(f): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2009
My brother, at times like this, you should turn to God for support and comfort, He alone is the only one who knew us from our mother's womb and the Bible made us to know that He know our yesterday, today and tomorrow. Maybe what happened is God's divine way of saving you from calamities in future. The word of God says in EVERYTHING we should give him thanks because that is the will of God for us.

I believe as time goes on you you will begin to wonder what you ever saw in her. From experience its not easy to get over the one you truly love but when you meet the one for you, you will feel like slapping yourself for crying over your ex.

I will advise that you ask God to give you your very own.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Grizzly(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2009
least u can do is attend the wedding,
If i was in ur shoes, i would,
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by finemocha(f): 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2009
man im soooo sorry
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2009
u be reall MUMU
u left a job in the UK for a woman u hadn't even married?
even if u were married to her sef,
thats a wrong move
anyway ,hope uv learnt ur lesson,
and stop pining away,
another man don dey chop ur moi-moi
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Heinz(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2009
It would hurt you badly though after all it is not easy to just let go of someone you once loved. anyways shes gone and your life must go on. just live your life.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by saintbiddy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2009
haba sorry my friend thats life for you i pray you move on
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ poster

Guy, take heart. i dont think you are weak, you're just human. it takes a lotta courage to open up and fall in love with another, opening up is a two edged sword, it makes u experience love greatly and also on the other hand, it makes u get hurt deeply.
Just move on with ur life, forget the lady, believe me she was never meant for you cos she didnt believe in you. just keep an open mind and please dont take this out on the next lady you get to meet. you'll only become over-calculative, complicate ur life and end up never being truly happy.
Move on, move on, move on.

and to all the people who have posted insults, you guys are all fucking stupid retards.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by chihums(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2009
good advice for Bros. but at the end u pissed some guys off.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by cmgoat(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2009
Well dont blame the guy,may be the girl dey give am highest groove,like blowjobs,doggies, u know wat i mean.you could loose jobs because of dis things cheesy grin grin

Dont worry,you will find ur girl one day that will stay with u (for better for worse) wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House / Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs / At What Age Did You Start Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.