Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,315 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (20710 Views)

Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by smooooooth: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2009
thats what u get for being a loser.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by russellino: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2009
Thanks a million guys. I really appreciate all the wonderful support and advice. One love. umm but to uncouth and obviously unexposed and ill-bred fools like leye1234 and mindless follow-follows like mr crackles. I didnt ask for your unemployed barbs if you know what that that means. I think you and your ilk are are goatish, sexually inadequate waterflies. I need advice from people with brains like the rest of these nairalanders. Peace

The poster went Shakespeare on them. I laughed till i almost fell of my seat
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by russellino: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2009
Smoooth are you for real?
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by tbaba83(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2009
@POSTER.
MAN UP SOLDIER. WOTS WRONG WITH U, lol
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Theblessed(f): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2009
[b]Sorry to hear about this your emotional crisis - my advise is, don't let it touch your psych - move on, greater and better things are on the way for you, believe it!

You see it can happen to both men/women and it happened to me, when I was dating a guy I was madly in love with.  It HURTS like HELL and I know.  In fact, he hurt me! You are now, hurting over a girl that is obviously interested in your material world and had left you 3 years ago.  Mine never left me, he was still dating me when he was marrying this lady, how selfish and cruel people can be!!!  One would say, didn't you know that this was going on?  Boy, when you're in love with someone and unsuspecting, I swear you wouldn't have a clue.  The guy, hid it so well!.  In fact, you won't believe it that, we were together the day he left for the lady's traditional wedding and never told me that was what he was going home for, at Easter.  As I was not suspecting any thing, his village cousin felt it wrong and told me two days after he had gone.  Boy, my world sunk!  A boy I loved, gave everything and, held nothing back, could treat me this way, I felt sooooooooooo betrayed, so used and abused - you should have seen how wretched I was.  After the experience, I swore never again would a man take me for a ride.  I could hear someone ask but, what was your reaction when he stupidly returned from the Easter holiday? 

Lol!!!! Well, I pretended not knowing his game, treated him well because, I was still in love with him, though hurting, but moved on emotionally.  A month after that experience, I met a gorgeous guy who engaged me after only 3 weeks of knowing him and was planning that we  marry and relocate to the West and we did.  When my ex heard it, he was shocked and had no face to look me in the eyes - what a blessing! I have lived in the West now for a very long time and life couldn't be much SWEETER. 
As for my ex, I hear he's still at Idumota selling motor parts and I wonder what my life would have been, if I'd continued with him, God is AWESOME!!!!  And in your case I say, never mind, THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON and this should be a learning curve for you.  Remember, as your heart bleeds from this experience, God is preparing greater things for you - BIG TIME BLESSINGS, your own God sent wife is on the way for you - you better believe it!!!     
That's life![/b]
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by jayflex: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2009
@ Theblessed

Thanks. Its terrible to be hurt and betrayed by someone you trust but it's satisfying to find out that you were headed down a terribly wrong path. I've since dusted myself off and am ok now. i've got lots of options now but I aint getting carried away. Meanwhile the girl's wedding never took off I hear. Maybe the guy found out she was a witch. lol
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by topup: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2009
Sorry about that . . has she gotten married yet?

Even if she has, remember that you still have the time to find your perfect match and for the fact that she was getting married means that she wasn't it.
Please don't let this make you 'resistant to love' for future relationships or even to prevent future relationships from forming because who knows what could happen. Just remain strong and remain true. If you don't you'll be doing yourself a disservice.

You are not being overly emotional, this sort of thing is extremely painful, you've been trying to move on and now you've been startled by a note to know that the relationship you had with her was truly over.

Why are friends on both sides being insensitive is what I want to know, your friends don't care about you?
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by posakosa(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
If I ever get to attend an ex's wedding: Ill be going to disrupt it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by IYANGBALI: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2009
cry me a rivercry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by Eaglebabe: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2009
Are u a serious fellow?U left UK because of ur gf not even ur wife.If l were her l would have left u the moment u came back.What did u come back to do?To sleep with her.U are not serious that is y she is getting married to who is serious.Accept my sympathy and learn ur lesson.
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by ozalogbo: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2009
the news of her geting married hurts you because, i believe, you havn't found someone you love more than the way you loved your ex. Take time and find another and you would be thankful you went your ways
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by chrisme(m): 2:05am On Aug 27, 2012
Ben-10:

it beats me
me too you left a job in UK? Nawawa 4 you o hope you have gone back or you are still moving around in Nija?
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by 2goodbobo(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2012
OP, I don't mean it the wrong way, but I think is foolery and idiocy to leave your Job just to comeback to a Woman that is not yet your wife. You got it all wrong by doing that. The lesson you should learn from it, is that you should not be so sure of Love next time because love can be so so unpredictable
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by preetyqueen(f): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ūя̲̅ own woman, Ūя̲̅ true love will locate u bro
Re: My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts by TerpeOjorobaby: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2013
LIMUEL: In Emotional management there is a course called Contingency plan
Next time you fall in love always get this plan in place
Always try to see the end from the beginning
I luv dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man Dies In Nigerian Lover’s House / Fans Go Gaga As Instagram Slay Queen Show Off Her Boobs / At What Age Did You Start Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.