Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (100844 Views)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Deejavuu(f): 9:52pm On May 05, 2015
googlepikin:
if you're my sister and you do dat for him, I will so flog you.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by TrishaP(f): 9:53pm On May 05, 2015
alchemist:

Abeg, d guy too dirty. Na pig hin dey rear for the kitchen ni?
You dey mind the guy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by intergral(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2015
Deejavuu:

Test you?
I gat love for the COCO... I'd do it for the LOLO.... Some crazy some and became popular!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by TrishaP(f): 9:55pm On May 05, 2015
Unibenstudent:
good evening madam
Evening sir
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by pattybf(f): 9:55pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me

really? Ur name na sorry!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by championeh(m): 9:55pm On May 05, 2015
You get sense faa, and you are engaged tonight
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 05, 2015
Run for my life!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Deejavuu(f): 9:56pm On May 05, 2015
intergral:
I gat love for the COCO... I'd do it for the LOLO.... Some crazy some and became popular!

wink cheesy
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by 46arcadez(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:
That ends the dating my dear. I"ll rather stay outside so we'll talk and then never visit. I mean There is no way I will be excited to see such dirty house and still want to continue. Jeez what kind of impression is that?!! angry

ikp4succes come and see this
If I were a lady mehn I will not wash dat, who am I trying to impress abi I be Empress Njama?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ifeanyi83(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2015
Geez!!!..what kind of guy lives like that?...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by alchemist(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2015
Sapphire06:
Run for my life!!!!

Na lie, na yur type go even use jik help am clean the kitchen, hin room, come shave hin punany join
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by gmoni2(m): 9:58pm On May 05, 2015
if you date a filthy pig with such a mess like that, be sure to end up with crabs...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 05, 2015
IamOdin:

Gone are the days i exchange words with claques...#QuitAssLickingAndGetAlife.

I'm done with you.

grin Clearly, you're sexually frustrated.
I wish I could help in that department but, sorry, I don't swing that way.
Mumu 101
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by TrishaP(f): 10:00pm On May 05, 2015
snowDiva:
Who remembers those musicians named desperate chicks? That's how a dude on NL today said that he "battered his girlfriend black and blue, threw her out into the rain and locked the door" just to "test" her love for him...chai Derris Jah o
Just imagine. There are some things someone is ought to do for love and not intentionally trying to punish someone in the name of "Testing her love". They should go and test a transformer biko.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by FubbiNacci(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2015
That is not a good way for guy to live but the girl shouldn't leave. At least she should give him the benefit of the doubt and help clean the mess and have a serious talk with him about it. If he is a reasonable dude, he will appreciate the the girl and amend his ways.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by JOBA3(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
How I wish you are my fiancee. I have phobia for lazy babes
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by millionaireman: 10:01pm On May 05, 2015
EricRichie:
Simple! Help him clean the house.. .

It's cuz of stupid questions like this that I bomb people

what do you bomb wit? Joystick or bom bom?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 05, 2015
That is the end of the relationship angry
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by yettyalo: 10:01pm On May 05, 2015
When a reasonable guy is inviting a lady to his house,he always find time to clean his house b4 d lady comes. A guy dat leaves his kitchen like day is a local pig .dat u are a guy doesn't mean u sud be dirty .I will tell straight to his face dat he is too dirty and I d next time I come visiting and still see d same scene,den it is over. if u marry some1 like dat,and u are not careful,u will either be in d same league or u will b his 'slave'.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

Ok be honest and realistic, A girl you like so much decided to invite you to her house and you bump into such and even worse, what would be running through your mind?
When a guy does that, it might be to test the girl. but what would a girl do that for? test him? it would be strange. if the girl run and leave me in that mess, she's automatically walk out of the relationship.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by leke12(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:
That ends the dating my dear. I"ll rather stay outside so we'll talk and then never visit. I mean There is no way I will be excited to see such dirty house and still want to continue. Jeez what kind of impression is that?!! angry

ikp4succes come and see this
u aren't a wife material niyen! I can test my future wife with that not olosho only a girl intend to marry, if she decline then she isn't my helper.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:

Are you a product sample?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by LEXYCOM: 10:03pm On May 05, 2015
I will simple find a vacate place in the kitchen, cook my indomie and leave the kitchen like that with my unwashed indomie plate and pot......
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by novia22(f): 10:03pm On May 05, 2015
Mehn....the guy isn't a pig.....he is a swine and i refuse to fall for this slavery in the name of love. He is so cleaning his mess up and I'm so faking an emergency call n running away...
Those stains don't even look like they want to be removed form that kitchen sef!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by braindamage(m): 10:03pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

Lol
I like honest guys like you jare

A glass of wine for you
Horrible kitchen. Some folks are just living corpse. I hardly eat out because I fear how/where the food was prepared. And I am serious, I have a very picky dog that even senses if a food was slightly spoilt or poorly warmed, would not eat the food...no good food will come out that kitchen. Thanks for the wine smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Timijo(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
I like this your comment. I will like to know you more.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by donem: 10:05pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

Ok be honest and realistic, A girl you like so much decided to invite you to her house and you bump into such and even worse, what would be running through your mind?

Those are two different scenarios believe me, though ain't making excuse for men to be lazy.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by bablononi(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
u be light weh he dey test?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:

You think this kitchen laced with years of dirt and dollops of creamy filth is a test? What an idiiot. Don't apply wisdom and flee from the nutcase. Keep claiming wife material till you land yourself in a pig's life. I bet asepa truck will be coming directly to your house to shovel waste into their crusher.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 05, 2015
dapipson:
When a guy does that, it might be to test the girl. but what would a girl do that for? test him? it would be strange. if the girl run and leave me in that mess, she's automatically walk out of the relationship.

Like who fucki.g cares about you

You are looking for a wife material and I am looking for a husband material. If we do not meet each other standards, we both would walk away. No gain, no loss cheesy.

Stop feeling like something you are not. In case you have forgotten it takes two to tango.undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.