Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands (14213 Views)

Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike / Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands / Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol!

You just killed my fighting spirit sha. Its all good. kiss kiss
aiight now. . . .blessed be to God.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by iukpe: 4:15am On Feb 15, 2009
poster

I can see you put your bike on the table.

oops! you forgot to remove the red napkin from the table, that makes the bike look so small. grin grin
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by kazeem4t(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2009
Welldone
I appreciate your efforts
Ministry/Minister of science and Technology what are We doing
may God help 9ja
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by FILEBE(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2009
we need to encourage people who are creative like this. i dont see any reaso to make any ill comments about this talented guy. maybe it is an act of jealousy. my inventor just continue your good work we are with u.
you should have seen how m y fellow technocrats are gleaming with joy at your invention i fel and envy u jo. let them say whatever they like but u just FILEBE
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by dejoski: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2009
kkool
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by MrCrackles(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2009
[quote author=dejoski link=topic=229968.msg3480197#msg3480197 date=1234900008]
mehnn nice one man, lemme knw hw much do u intend to seell this u xcan get me on dejoski@gmail.com or better still we meet on msn or yahooo, just tell me ur price hope its convinent, or if u want ma immd contact on +447502346702

Br.
[/quotE]

For this one wey we dey talk, u still wan scam person? angry angry
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by cvibe: 8:42am On Feb 19, 2009
Table bike
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by chidichris(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2009
If most of u wouldnt believe this guy,
then u can go to hell.

some people is just to open mouth
to yearn whatever they fit yearn.
so disgusting,

have u been to that Polythecnic in
that remote Ogbomoso to see
whats happening,

we gat brain and if u aint
go to hell so as to stop
discouraging people,
WET BLANKETS THEM!!!!!

Ayobase,
i think i have partial support for you but i urge u to make corrections in ur sentences. it is not about a guy here rather guys. u shld write, if they no believe these guys.
somebody like myself produced a chooper and a yarch with my bare mind and there are others who have posted their own handworks so if anyone including u does not believe us, let him go to ,

remember some of us here are not against his product rather most of us are against where he posted it.
this forum is for politics so many are saying he shld post this in the auto section while my group is saying this shld be in the lies forum.

am even working on some new products and as such i do not expect the poster who shld be up and doing to remain in just that same and one bike knowing too well that is not good for one to put all his eggs in one basket.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by ebuwa101(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2009
guess i would be inventing something soon
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 21, 2009
Very Hilarious. grin grin grin
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by monitor000(f): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2009
Nominating you for Noble prize.I am actually a programmer,but i'm working on the theory of flying objects.Hope it works out.WATCH OUT FOR THE WORLD'S FIRST FLYING CAR.NICE ONE ANYWAY
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Wallie(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2009
You claim that your bike runs on alternative fuel energy and you try to provide some info.
The info you provided is too basic (primary school level); even a simple Google search would have turned up more info than you provided.

Let me ask you very specific questions:
1. What kind of battery are you using? Voltage, startup current (crank)?
a. Give me the name of the manufacturer and model number.
b. How big is it?
2. You said you’re working on a system to recharge the battery when in motion. In order words, you’re working on an alternator. How do you intend to power the alternator?
a. Is this were the wind comes in? Have you developed a perpetual machine?
3. How does wind figure into all of this? How do you convert the wind into energy?
4. How is what you’ve developed different from a toy car running on batteries?
5. You claim to get up to 160KPH. Is that just on batteries? How much power does your battery have?
a. What kind of gearing is on your bike?
b. What’s the final drive ratio?
c. How long did it take you to get up to speed?
6. The wheels and tires look custom. Who are the manufacturers?
7. You must have some sort of suspension? What type?
8. What’s the weight of your bike?
9. Finally, what’s the horsepower of your bike?

Please answer my questions in specific details not with just generalities.

My man, I know you’re full of shit but I just feel like playing along. There’s nothing wrong with having a dream or even just building a model or prototype, you have to start somewhere. The most important thing is that if you can get your mind working, it’s only a matter of time before you make a difference.

But the very first thing you need to do before you can build any machine is to understand the fundamentals. You don’t necessary have to learn it from school but you have to learn it.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Busybody2(f): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2009
^^^ You put jazz for mouth undecided undecided undecided Bunch of rude boors cool
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Wallie(m): 2:02am On Feb 23, 2009
Busy_body:

^^^ You put jazz for mouth undecided undecided undecided Bunch of rude boors cool

I guess the jazz is not working on you I need to go have a talk with the baba!!!

Isn’t “rude boor” redundant?
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by sinaayo(f): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2009
a wonderful work indeed,i prayed dat god should sent someone to help.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by kopuo: 2:37am On Feb 27, 2009
[quote][/quote]Guy well done.Abi now grin grin grin
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by BAC: 5:42am On Feb 27, 2009
The Number on that Bike looks like its VIN Number
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by mastro: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2011
When Nairaland wasn't only about car dealers
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by beecrofty(m): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2011
mastro:

When Nairaland wasn't only about car dealers

Exactly
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by princetom1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ow, good old days, where was i then?

GAZZUZZ, Kingreign, Lexusgs430, mili3kid, aieromon, diportivo, cardoctor, davodyguy, Ogakazeem, SmartChoices,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Calculate Fuel Consumption In Your Car Using Innoson G5 As A Case-study / Why Do Cars Have High Speedometers When You Legally Can't Use Them? / Ford Wants To Remove "New Car Smell" In China Because They Hate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.