Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands (14214 Views)

Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike / Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands / Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by EZEKWIBE(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2009
must_a_far:

can you please give some detail into what went into it. if you say u assembled it from scrap. that is like throwing a stone into the darkness. what kinda scrap? did u mean, u melted scrap metal and used the resulting ore to mold the different parts. some have asked wat u mean by alternate energy? is it groundnut oil, used cooking oil, solar, water, wind, hydrogen, oxygen, CO2, nitrogen, i could keep listing the list.

It was of course made from scrap metal, fiberglass, plastic etc, it wasn't like it was assembled, every thing was uniquely molded, on the energy side, it runs on combination of electric and wind power, zero emission.  

some claim its a toy, some claim its not. simply saying its not a toy doesnt convince my curious mind. i might know someone in the federal ministry of science and technology. that might be my reason for asking.

This a public forum, I knew people would have different opinion, some good some bad, is human nature.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2009
@Poster, still waiting for the picture. Any hopes that we will get a picture of you on your machine soon?
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2009
see the image info - created by photshop album starter edition   grin

EZEKWIBE:

It was of course made from scrap metal, fiberglass, plastic etc, it wasn't like it was assembled, every thing was uniquely molded, on the energy side, it runs on combination of electric and wind power, zero emission.  

This a public forum, I knew people would have different opinion, some good some bad, is human nature.

engr abakiliki, please explain to us how a bike with no vanes/fans runs on wind power - more to the point, how you use wind power to drive a vehicle

please show us your workshop your photoshop

Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by spikedcylinder: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2009
Chai! See opening of yansh. . . . shocked tongue
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by SkyBlue1: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2009
LOOOl

@oyb i just performed thesame test and got same information. Created by Photoshop. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by NINETOFIVE(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2009
oyb:

see the image information - created by photshop album starter edition grin

engr abakiliki, please explain to us how a bike with no vanes/fans runs on wind power - more to the point, how you use wind power to drive a vehicle

You just busted your bubble, you failed to notice that the source of the material is from the author.

Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by texazzpete(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2009
NINETOFIVE:

You just busted your bubble, you failed to notice that the source of the material is from the author.

The field marked 'Author' is supposed to have the name of the Author beside it. That isn't saying it originated from 'Author'. All it shows is that the 'Author' field is blank.

oyb:

see the image information - created by photshop album starter edition   grin

Yes, let him tell us how wind factors into this. If it's purely electricity, it won't need air for combustion and if it's wind driven there need to be vanes etc.
the photo is so obviously plasticky, it's strange people fall for this crap.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by romeo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2009
EZEKWIBE:

The motor bike was actually made from scrap here and there.

This one really made my day grin grin grin grin
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by romeo(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Has anyone seen the OP's ID? Its possible o! tongue cheesy

What's with his ID? Care to share?
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by mustafar1: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2009
EZEKWIBE:

STOP PISSING DOWN MY BACK AND TELLING ME ITS RAINING ALREADY! [s]this my quote is useful in various situations, make i go copyleft the thing[/s]

with that off my chest, can we see a photo of ur workshop or a photo of what you used in creating the molds. u claim it runs on electricity, how long does the battery(im assuming) lasts, at wat speed, maximum acceleration. i'll assume u didnt mention wind power.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2009
must_a_far:

STOP PISSING DOWN MY BACK AND TELLING ME ITS RAINING ALREADY! [s]this my quote is useful in various situations, make i go copyleft the thing[/s]

roflmao!!
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Pepeye(f): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2009
Lmao na wah for naija oOh !

the dude was actually craving for some attention
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by dayokanu(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2009
Check my profile, I invented that white machine.

You just wan make we look your picture abi? Well fine girl ko easy? Mo nko e je bi indomie
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by mustafar1: 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2009
dayokanu:

You just wan make we look your picture abi? Well fine girl ko easy? Mo nko e je bi indomie

lol
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by NINETOFIVE(m): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2009
texazzpete:

Even you?
-1000 Respect points for that. Take a look at oyb's photo of that helicopter and see how a handmade project should look like.

Is it not preposterous that people with low IQ, low self expectation, shallow minded should be roaming about the Internet foisting or trying to bully smart people into accepting their mediocre perceived standard, who told you, that is how handmade project should look, have you watched The American Chopper, Orange county? their motor bike are all hand made but  they all look pretty sleek. People should strive to attain higher standard and that is what this guy has done, is very clear this motorbike is hand make and it looks pretty sleek too, deal with it.

You should know by now that money is most often not the reason why people fake such stuff. All the guys who faked fossils were after fame and adulation, not money.

The fact that you are taking the whole thing personal, speaks a lot about your person, am getting a different massage from your out bust of emotion, the least one would have expected is just simple logical reasoning, is that too much?

All you have to do is take a photo of yourself beside the bike. If you don't want to do that, then take a photo of the bike beside an object we can use to scale it, such as a tree, a vehicle or another Human being.

What you' ve succeeded in provng to every one, is the fact that one can type some few words on the keyboard does not surmount to being intelligent, all the  question you presented to the guy could only be taught up by some one with retarded level of intelligent quotient, you are not making any iota of sense, God! cant you see it, the right question you would have have asked is if the motor bike is of normal motor bike size or a prototype, which what ever way you look at it, full size or prototype would still not mitigate, the main massage of Ezekwibe.

Oya, provide more detail about the 'alternative energy'. Many people may be naive enough to believe the bike is the main breakthrough, but it's not. Any ape can build a crude bike. What the world needs is alternative energy sources. So what does this your 'creation' run on?

The guy is under no obligation to entertain, you uncultured loud mouth, jealous ranting. Am just seek and tired of of being political correct while some people push political agenda as mere innocent discussion.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Muza(m): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, still waiting for the picture. Any hopes that we will get a picture of you on your machine soon?
thanks for this suggestion,
but i can bet u that the lair will never post the pic,cos he himself has never seen the toy(bike)
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by oderemo(m): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2009
but i can bet u that the lair will never post the pic,cos he himself has never seen the toy(bike)

musha this guy build this thingi in his dream. typical nija.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Pepeye(f): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2009
ofcourse he wouldn’t that’s the only prove he’s got to make us believe him
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by EZEKWIBE(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2009
@poster
if you have been here long enough ,im sure you realise sarcasm and criticisms of any laudable achievements is second nature to most nigerians, ill give you the benefit of doubt simply because i dont see you asking any of us for money or soliciting for anything here,pls more grease to your elbows and keep doing your thing, china and the western world didnt get there in a day,

The funny thing is that some of these guys thinks I owe them, I only posted this to see people reaction, to help me make up my mind on something, only few coherent response has been received so far, what is it with black people? I only try and will always apply my brain the best way I can, am not here t prove anything and I really have no apology, I was hopping for some level headed discourse, but is quite unfortunate.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by mustafar1: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2009
EZEKWIBE:

The funny thing is that some of these guys thinks I owe them, I only posted this to see people reaction, to help me make up my mind on something, only few coherent response has been received so far, what is it with black people? I only try and will always apply my brain the best way I can, am not here t prove anything and I really have no apology, I was hopping for some level headed discourse, but is quite unfortunate.

i hoped to have a level headed discourse with you but u didnt respond to my comment. you instead chose to respond to the one getting at u. if you are willing to do so, i'm here. [s]most of them don go sleep so we go fit get some peace.[/s]
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Muza(m): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2009
i will support u,but pls i need ur pic on the toy(bike) and also the workshop u built the bike with ur "bare" hands.
It should be smthin very easy,u own the toy,u dnt need permission to take pic on it.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by MrCrackles(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2009
Muza:

i will support u,but pls i need ur pic on the toy(bike) and also the workshop u built the bike with ur "bare" hands.
It should be smthin very easy,u own the toy,u dnt need permission to take pic on it.

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by oderemo(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2009
I was hopping for some level headed discourse, but is quite unfortunate.

the unfortunate thing is,  this section is for political discussion not engineering and moreover  i personally  think it is of no benefit to our transportation problems as i am not in support of okada  as a means of transportation will appreaciate  any design towards mass trans.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Pepeye(f): 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2009
Simply stand beside the toy. . cuz ur story holds no water with us

still waiting
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by MrCrackles(m): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2009
From the start i knew this was dodgy and i knew it is just some toy copied off from another blast!

I am a genius!
! cheesy grin
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by EZEKWIBE(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2009
must_a_far:

with that off my chest, can we see a photo of ur workshop or a photo of what you used in creating the molds. u claim it runs on electricity, how long does the battery(im assuming) lasts, at wat speed, maximum acceleration. i'll assume u didnt mention wind power.

If this is what you call level headed discourse? I rest my case, I achieved this thing by my self, under no possible circumstance would I allow you or anybody to disrespect my person, have a nice life.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by mustafar1: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2009
EZEKWIBE:

If this is what you call level headed discourse? I rest my case, I achieved this thing by my self, under no possible circumstance would I allow you or anybody to disrespect my person, have a nice life.

that response was prompted by the answer u had given to my earlier question. you state thats its wind powered, electric powered etc etc. but it doesnt look such. i had hoped u'll give a little more insight into how it worked. but if u think my kweshuns werent level headed enough then i guess u grouped me with those that think its a toy? Correct?
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by texazzpete(m): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2009
NINETOFIVE:

Is it not preposterous that people with low IQ, low self expectation, shallow minded should be roaming about the Internet foisting or trying to bully smart people into accepting their mediocre perceived standard, who told you, that is how handmade project should look, have you watched The American Chopper, Orange county? their motor bike are all hand made but  they all look pretty sleek. People should strive to attain higher standard and that is what this guy has done, is very clear this motorbike is hand make and it looks pretty sleek too, deal with it.

Those guys use powerful, custom lathe machines to carve, turn, mill and drill each piece of metal, fibreglass and plastic until it looks decent. It's extremely doubtful this guy went down that path, especially since he's claiming he built it out of scraps. There's such a thing as 'too sleek'. One glance at the bike will tell you that the precise lines of the chassis design do not back up his story.

NINETOFIVE:

The fact that you are taking the whole thing personal, speaks a lot about your person, am getting a different massage from your out bust of emotion, the least one would have expected is just simple logical reasoning, is that too much?

getting a massage? Crap. A gay retard is just what i don't need  grin
FYI, there has been nothing remotely logical in your statements so far

NINETOFIVE:

What you' ve succeeded in provng to every one, is the fact that one can type some few words on the keyboard does not surmount to being intelligent, all the  question you presented to the guy could only be taught up by some one with retarded level of intelligent quotient, you are not making any iota of sense, God! cant you see it, the right question you would have have asked is if the motor bike is of normal motor bike size or a prototype, which what ever way you look at it, full size or prototype would still not mitigate, the main massage of Ezekwibe.

A prototype is usually a working, often full scale model. Didn't you read where he said 'it runs on Alternative energy'? The photo conveniently has nothing we can use to scale it. Even a HB pencil, a Torch or a tree beside it could give us an idea of the scale of this bike.
My dear fellow, not only are you clearly intellectually inferior to myself, you have a whole lot to learn about spelling and grammar.

NINETOFIVE:

The guy is under no obligation to entertain, you uncultured loud mouth, jealous ranting. Am just seek and tired of of being political correct while some people push political agenda as mere innocent discussion.

Political agenda?! LMFAO!
I think the mental institution you live in must be very progressive to allow you internet access. However i must admonish them to be more strict in ensuring you take your medication at all times.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 07, 2009
actually, once you accept that its a put it together yourself toy that the OP built, practically everything falls into place

building it with his bare hands

running it on batteries and wind(prolly blowing it)
using all those materials(actually only plastc will fly)

good to know poster is getting his hands on some Fisher Price toys even if its a few years too late - better late than never - maybe he'll build the real thing 20 years from now.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by bawomolo(m): 2:03am On Feb 07, 2009
kai wetin be this, give robocop his bike back. ole barawo
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by NINETOFIVE(m): 3:31am On Feb 07, 2009
engr abakiliki, please explain to us how a bike with no vanes/fans  runs on wind power  - more to the point, how you use wind power to drive a vehicle

kai wetin be this, give robocop his bike back. ole barawo

Awon tribalist Oloshi,  This is probably the hidden cash.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by NINETOFIVE(m): 5:12am On Feb 07, 2009
texazzpete:

Those guys use powerful, custom lathe machines to carve, turn, mill and drill each piece of metal, fibreglass and plastic until it looks decent. It's extremely doubtful this guy went down that path, especially since he's claiming he built it out of scraps. There's such a thing as 'too sleek'. One glance at the bike will tell you that the precise lines of the chassis design do not back up his story.

Listen Mr no talent piece of shyte, I know what people can do armed with ingenuity, Just accept this whole thing is over your head, The premise of your write up, gave away your level of understanding of the particular subject being discussed here, immediately you see this motor bike, you will know is handmade, the only thing I can deduce from all the arrant nonsense you are spewing here is that you have a problem with the fact that this motor bike he made is not on mediocre level you brain would have been able to identify with, when the guy said he made the stuff with his bare hand, what I do understand by that is that he made the stuff almost out of nothing. You don't need to have a state of the art workshop to do wonders some times, bill gate come up with Microsoft in his family garage, during the second world war, the Germans were building their cars manually.

getting a massage? Crap. A gay retard is just what i don't need 
FYI, there has been nothing remotely logical in your statements so far

Yeah the massage am getting is that you and almost all your kings men are all bigots, and it clouds your rational thought processes.

A prototype is usually a working, often full scale model. Didn't you read where he said 'it runs on Alternative energy'? The photo conveniently has nothing we can use to scale it. Even a HB pencil, a Torch or a tree beside it could give us an idea of the scale of this bike.
My dear fellow, not only are you clearly intellectually inferior to myself, you have a whole lot to learn about spelling and grammar.

Your superior unavailable intellectual capabilities does not tell you that it would have been the way the guy presented the motor bike, picture like that are simply taken by spreading white piece of clothe on the ground, the scale of the bike is not the problem here, it could be full size motorbike or prototype, a smart person would have politely asked the guy the guy to either supply more photograph or more information on the bike, Rather you chose to come in here to hull abuses on the guy, if his name was Olakunle would you and your kinsmen have behaved the way you did, is so typical of you guys, you are ugly inside and out.

Political agenda?! LMFAO!

must I explain every to you in black and white? mumu, suegbe oloorun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Cars Have High Speedometers When You Legally Can't Use Them? / Ford Wants To Remove "New Car Smell" In China Because They Hate It / Bugatti Veyron 16.4: World's Most Expensive Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.