Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands (14212 Views)

Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike / Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands / Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by kobomoje(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2009
i don laff tire grin
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by honeric01(m): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2009
So help you God
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by bawomolo(m): 4:50am On Feb 11, 2009
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by chidichris(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2009
i sense one sided motion in this forum. many of us posted our handworks here but it is only the bikeman that people are asking questions, why?
all the same poster, u already have 160km per hr and u are working to improve this, so what is ur new target? 1000km per hr i guess?
if i may ask u again, where are u based? in nigeria and if yes, where in nigeria?
to me, i know u are working towards bringing shame to ppl that are associated with u.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by honeric01(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2009
Una still dey talk this thing?
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by FACE(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2009
@ Bawo, bet you thought grease came from solidified kunuzaki !!!

Anyways, I cannot say whether the poster is telling lies or not and I am not in a position to do so since I do not stay with him.

In as much as I will like to know more about the engineering, I do expect him to be vague about that because this is a public forum and if he has achieved what he claimed, it will not be in his interest to do so. Having said that, he needs to be very clear about the little information he provides.

@ Ibime, don't even go there with the size of tyre argument. Did u ever see vespa ? I have seen kids playground bikes that can do up to 70 miles per hour ( I am talking about those bikes you can chuck into the boot of your car)  

There should be a bulge, it should be rough cut, blah, blah, blah are all a result of limited individual perception. Can't understand it, so it can't be true.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by SamMilla1(m): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2009
congratulations dude, i like creative people like you.
meanwhile i am wondering if you actually assembled the bike or produced the parts?
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2009
cunny cunny guy - posting the second picture after 4 days after our queries wink wink
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Luvpolis(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2009
Men i rely like tins like dis, i wish i culd do somtin like dat. Plz bro keep it up, GOD will sholly b ur strent.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Raymond88(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2009
Why are you people so hateful? i really don't get it! a guy creates something and you all crucify him for that.

@Poster
Good job man, keep it up, ignore the haters.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Busybody2(f): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2009
Nigerians can be so disgraceful and shameful atimes, gosh, envy is such a bad thing embarassed I am really ashamed, because it is some of you clever clogs that would start bemoaning that a Nigerian person did this or that, yet was not accorded the worldwide recognition due undecided

So what if he posted it in what was perceived to be the wrong section undecided Is he the first, would he be the last undecided Isn't the primary goal to create wealth of knowledge and job creation, and expose our great nation Nigeria in a good light

How could they come at you with full guns blazing and expect a civil response from you undecided You even try, responding to their craps full of bile. Pls poster don't dignify anyone with a response, you don't owe anyone jackshit wink

If you want to have a civil discussion with anyone here, look for the Nairalander with the ID called SIENA. Try to get your work patented as well.

Thanks to people like NINETOFIVE, EastnUESis, Romeo, Sam Millar, Raymond88, luvPolis and Lucabrasi, for giving me hope smiley

Heatfusion, Mccrackles, Texasspete and all of you, behave or I would report you for thread derailing cheesy
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by ayobase(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2009
If most of u wouldnt believe this guy,
then u can go to hell.

some people is just to open mouth
to yearn whatever they fit yearn.
so disgusting,

have u been to that Polythecnic in
that remote Ogbomoso to see
whats happening,

we gat brain and if u aint
go to hell so as to stop
discouraging people,
WET BLANKETS THEM!!!!!
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by slyboggie(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
Nice one
If you really made dis bike urself,den i would help u.if u r interested.give me ur number i wuld call u, cheers
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by bmo: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2009
Texasspete & co, you are all a jealous chicken. toy or no toy at least he has made something. why not sit down and thing of what you can make too rather than criticising him.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by amaikama(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2009
Good attempt! please keep it up. Those who laff at you will soon rejoice with you soon.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Thadude(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2009
I made this motorbike with my bare hands

Before na your bear feet u wan take do am?, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by ONESOUL: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2009
@Chidichris, oyb & mrCrook or so,

I am very sorry for ur dirty lives. u are not gonna live long if u continue this way.

@poster, nice try. u are going to make us proud one day !
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by realcele: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2009
I personally think you should search for business angels (not talking of Nigeria oh) as am not sure exits. You can do your search on the internet the world is global this days and please dont be sad if so many people turn you down that is because very few trust nigerians but you can keep on pushing and one day you will get finance for your project. You can try india or thing of more sophistecated desigh to sell to the likes of motor mike giants like Honda and suzuki. You will need to have and keep the details, business angels will always what to have the details of what they want to invest. You will need to do some home work on how best to present and keep the interest of potential investors at hand.

best of luck
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2009
ONESOUL:

@Chidichris, oyb & mrCrook or so,

I am very sorry for ur dirty lives. u are not gonna live long if u continue this way.

@poster, nice try. u are going to make us proud one day !

look at this gullible retard - better start investing money in the posters 419 'motorcycle'

you exemplify what dawoda grin was complainig about in his africa thread - the inability of africans to think and reason

someone tells you his creation - a vehicle - runs on wind and batteries and you strart to applaud.

anyway - maga plenty for naija
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by mishooo(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2009
@poster

You can contact me on olumatthias2001@hotmail.com.
I've got something big for you.

NB: Put your name in the Message Title so it wont go to spam mail.
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by ukingscorps(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2009
good job keep trying and working i do mine 2
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by hbrednic: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2009
FACE:

@ Bawo, bet you thought grease came from solidified kunuzaki !

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by spikedcylinder: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2009
oyb:

look at this gullible retard - better start investing money in the posters 419 'motorcycle'

you exemplify what dawoda grin was complainig about in his africa thread - the inability of africans to think and reason

someone tells you his creation - a vehicle - runs on wind and batteries and you strart to applaud.

Wind, batteries and grease. You forgot to add grease. Please, always add the grease.

To all who believe him, please be the first to purchase this fantastic okada which apparently is being held together by prayers, wind, batteries and of course, grease. undecided
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by ONESOUL: 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2009
oyb:

This is one of the reasons why there is no developement in this nation.Iam not putting down my money though, but at least lets give it a try with our moral support. Had it been this design comes from india, People will surely beleive it, Even if they said the bike will run with urine ! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-87638.0.html

nigerian builds his helicopter

the fellow who did that did not sneak off to the Internet to discuss his achievement.

it took over 60 posts before the poster provided a picture of his so called invention in the 'workshop'

you people have no idea how dangerous what you are saying is - someone comes with dubious claims and we are supposed to encourage him because he is nigerian

do you think obama would have gotten into the white house if throughout his life people made excuses for him because he was black   - oh don't criticise or challenge him, you know he s a black man, he needs encourgaement

virtually all vehicles ar driven by an ancient relic, the internal combustion engine which in the simplest vterms, converts refined fossil fuel to kinetic energy. here we have a poster claiming that he has found a way to make grease used to lubricate mechanical parts into fuel

he further claims that he has found a way to drive a vehicle with wind. so, whrer is the turbine on his vehicle. power generated via fluids(liquids and gases) requires a  turbine to convert the mechanical energy into electrical energy. no evidence of that there
finally, the poster claims that his vehicle runs on batteries

this in information on batteries that vehicle run on:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_vehicle_battery

i wonder how the poster got his hands on batteries like that, or perhaps he has a supply of lithium in his back yard.

these should not be confused wu=ith the batteries in cars that run the radio and light and help start the car

these batteries provide energy for the conversion of electrical energy to kinetic energy - they DRIVE the vehicel, not start it

you people are sad -

if the poster had achievd even one of the claims he is making, he wouln'td be skulking on nairaland, looking for cheap adulation from faceless strangers, he'd be on TV

each of his so called enegy claims represents a major breakthrough

an engine that runs on grease
an engine that runs on wind ie a portable turbine - made with local materials not the high strenght composites typically required
an engine that runs on batteries

of cousres since its all bullshit

we have to sit back and laugh. anyway keep celebrating. you people are the true reason nigeria will never progress.

the posteris like a person who carries a computer to a laptop to a village, makes a show of powering it on and off every day, and then tells the villagres he is a computer guru. the dumb villagers, who have nver seen a computer before hail him as the african bill gates . when a few sceptics who suspect there is more to being a computer guru than powering a system challenge him, the vllagers begin barking bout the bad belle pull him down people.

seem that in the country of the dumb, the conman is a celebrated prince
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by osasp(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2009
oyb:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-87638.0.html

nigerian builds his helicopter

the fellow who did that did not sneak off to the Internet to discuss his achievement.

it took over 60 posts before the poster provided a picture of his so called invention in the 'workshop'

you people have no idea how dangerous what you are saying is - someone comes with dubious claims and we are supposed to encourage him because he is nigerian

do you think obama would have gotten into the white house if throughout his life people made excuses for him because he was black   - oh don't criticise or challenge him, you know he s a black man, he needs encourgaement

virtually all vehicles ar driven by an ancient relic, the internal combustion engine which in the simplest vterms, converts refined fossil fuel to kinetic energy. here we have a poster claiming that he has found a way to make grease used to lubricate mechanical parts into fuel

he further claims that he has found a way to drive a vehicle with wind. so, whrer is the turbine on his vehicle. power generated via fluids(liquids and gases) requires a  turbine to convert the mechanical energy into electrical energy. no evidence of that there
finally, the poster claims that his vehicle runs on batteries

this in information on batteries that vehicle run on:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_vehicle_battery

i wonder how the poster got his hands on batteries like that, or perhaps he has a supply of lithium in his back yard.

these should not be confused wu=ith the batteries in cars that run the radio and light and help start the car

these batteries provide energy for the conversion of electrical energy to kinetic energy - they DRIVE the vehicel, not start it

you people are sad -

if the poster had achievd even one of the claims he is making, he wouln'td be skulking on nairaland, looking for cheap adulation from faceless strangers, he'd be on TV

each of his so called enegy claims represents a major breakthrough

an engine that runs on grease
an engine that runs on wind ie a portable turbine - made with local materials not the high strenght composites typically required
an engine that runs on batteries

of cousres since its all bullshit

we have to sit back and laugh. anyway keep celebrating. you people are the true reason nigeria will never progress.

the posteris like a person who carries a computer to a laptop to a village, makes a show of powering it on and off every day, and then tells the villagres he is a computer guru. the dumb villagers, who have nver seen a computer before hail him as the african bill gates . when a few sceptics who suspect there is more to being a computer guru than powering a system challenge him, the vllagers begin barking bout the bad belle pull him down people.

seem that in the country of the dumb, the conman is a celebrated prince
word!!
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by samtoye(m): 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2009
We Nigerian are gullible people, they believe anything, thats why 90% of us fall into the Hands of "419", money doublers, con artist, Fake prophets, etc, Thats why churches are making hell of money and Herbal drug makers are millionaires!!!!!! If half of what we claim to have achieved are true, Nigeria won't be in the situation we are today.
Everyone wants to be a Millionaire over night, especially we the youths, Hardwork is old fashion but scam(mers) are King of the streets!!!!!!

About the one with the Bike, He alone knows the truth, As for me i reserve my opinion, but one thing i'm sure of. He who chases after the wind, would eventually reap a whirlwind,
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by mastro: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2009
I made this motorbike with my bare hands, and it runs on alternative energy, Is very unfortunate that our local technology has not been receiving the push it deserves, but eventually I know we would get there, well I won't bore you with all the blah blah. I only have this one question, is it not time we start looking inward?

Dude I think you are on the wrong forum, you need the "I stole a picture of a toy off the internet" forum,
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by Busybody2(f): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2009
EZEKWIBE:

I made this motorbike and it runs on alternative energy . . .

EZEKWIBE:

. . . different people has different level of mental development, so you expect people to evaluate different information their unique way, people look at things from a 3D triangle perspective, is all about which ever  side you are, every piece of technology no matter how sophisticated was achieved by first the creative capabilitythen the hand to carry it out, there is no magic stick, believe me there is non

EZEKWIBE:

[size=14pt]. . .  I only posted this to see people reaction, to help me make up my mind on something[/size] . . . I only try and will always apply my brain the best way I can, am not here t prove anything and I really have no apology, I was hopping for some level headed discourse, but is quite unfortunate.

EZEKWIBE:

Am actually very ashamed of some of the replies on this thread except some few, I intentionally withheld some of the technical information's on this project with hope to come up with it as the thread progresses,  . . .

EZEKWIBE:

. . . I came here to discuss with regular Nigerians {which I am also} on this little project of mine almost hoping that people would demand for information's on the project in a civilized manner, but apparently it never happened. There are some levels of reasoning I would not stoop to, is not about ego, is just basic human standard. is only an Idiot that would think at this day and age, a sane person would download materials that belong to other people and claim ownership, forgive my being naive in posting this here in the first place, is just not the right place.

I don’t blame you for being disenchanted by the enemies of progress undecided If you ask me, most Nigerians are full of codswollop and a whole load of apple sauce sad It is really unfortunate and such a shame embarassed And to think some of these people are our leaders of the future, no wonder we are where we are undecided

Don't worry, your conscience is clear, keep your head up, your back to the wall, your best foot forward, your shoulder to the wheel, your nose to the grindstone, your eye on the ball and grit your teeth. Some good Nigerians still abound on this forum, you will just have to learn who to ignore wink

Wharrashame embarassed Instead of them to come out with logical argument and challenge the OP’s wind power/electric stance, anyhoo empty barrels make the loudest noise undecided
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by cabali(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2009
I think Ihave to say something here!!

1. First of This 'inventor' owes us no explanation whatsoever for what he has done.

2. It is alright for him to withold information about his creation for whatever patent security reasons he may have.

3. Considering his typed english, I consider he did not actually mean he did it with 'bare hands'

Having said all this, I must add that I do not believe anything he said about that bike!!
Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by TayoD1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2009
@Poster,

Don't mind them ojare. They don't believe you made that bike with your bare hands. Afterall, I made the attached airplane with my bare stinking feet.

Wetin! You want me to pose beside the flying plane too? undecided

Re: I Made This Motorbike With My Bare Hands by cvibe: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2009
Spiked Cylinder,
Is that a reflection of you etched in the picture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Calculate Fuel Consumption In Your Car Using Innoson G5 As A Case-study / Why Do Cars Have High Speedometers When You Legally Can't Use Them? / Ford Wants To Remove "New Car Smell" In China Because They Hate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.