Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

22jumpstreet1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22jumpstreet1's Profile / 22jumpstreet1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Politics / Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2023
the stadium looks like Pasadena stadium in California...where the final of USA 94 was played. The rose bowl stadium

1 Like

Religion / Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by 22jumpstreet1(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2023
only a dummy worships a man as God....
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2023
Tayorshd87:
Share.more light on death and reincarnation according to cristainity and why am I created in the African race and not white race 😊

I want to clarify you idea on this

sonmvayina:
Each individual soul is dispatched to the physical world with its own individualized mission to accomplish. we all have the same laws, but each of us has his or her own set of challenges, distinct talents and capabilities, and particular strength which form the crux of his or her mission in life.

At times, a soul may not conclude its mission in a single lifetime. In such cases, it returns to earth for a “second go” to complete the job. This is the concept of gilgul neshamot—commonly referred to as “reincarnation”—extensively discussed in the teachings of Kabbalah.This is why we often find ourselves powerfully drawn to a particular cause and make it the focus of our lives, dedicating to it a seemingly disproportionate part of our time and energy: it is our soul gravitating to the “missing pieces” of its divinely ordained purpose.
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2023
Tayorshd87:
Share.more light on death and reincarnation according to cristainity and why am I created in the African race and not white race 😊

I want to clarify you idea on this

reincarnation is not part of Christian teaching.....but is an important fact in Judaism and all other religion all round the world..

it simply means living and dying till you attain peace or become like God. some people actually attain it in the first life others need multiple life times...we are not these bodies, we are spirit beings just living in a physical body made from dust....

1 Like

Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2023
Tayorshd87:

So do you mean reincarnation exist or possible according to the bible??

yes........

1 Like

Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:

So the spirit and the soul are the same? Please also read psalm 146:4 and explain.... don't forget my first question.

4His spirit leaves, he returns to his soil; on that day, his thoughts are lost.

what is wrong here, it tallies with what i have been saying..

the body returns to dust...it is no longer conscious....
The spirit returns to where it originated from

our thought originate from our brain...mind you..

what was your second question?
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
Michael547:

So is there a soul without a body? You just said that body and breath = soul. So when I die, how does the soul still remain?
the spirit leaves the body as a soul....(it has had an earthly experience)
like i said earlier, we are Gods spirit having a human experience...
it goes to where it was before in entered the body...

waiting for another experience. If it has not fulfilled its purpose or if it is sent my God for a special mission..
Religion / Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
SeraphEl:
99.9% of time I vehemently disagree with kobo junkie stance on just about anything, but on this note, he is actually correct.

The modern nation of Isreal is not same as biblical or ancient Isreal. Today’s Isreal is very secular and liberal. And today’s Isreal don’t even have any semblance of the law of Moses in their constitution. Maybe a tiny bit remnant but negligible.

Only thing today’s Isreal adhere to (somewhat) are some relics of the biblical holiday such as Yom Kippur, & Sabbath. Even their lunar calendar is revives Babylonian time system.

#Facts.

Today’s Isreal is as “Israelite” as United States is “Christian” by constitution. Today’s Jew is as biblical Jewish as a average American or Nigerian is biblical Christian. Laughable.

Not many people consider this fact else they would have to think twice about supporting “Isreal”.

i did not disagree with that ...it is the part he said curses and not being saved by the law and all that.....
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
The body is a tool for our true selves to interact with the world, a physical manifestation for our time on Earth. Once we leave our bodies, our remaining energy and tendencies determine whether we re-incarnate or attain peace.
Religion / Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This from the sick one who goes about telling Fables in place of what is in fact written? Look who's talking! undecided

kobojunkie..you are not well

and you know it....

please see a psychiatrist..

i will pay for it...ASAP
Religion / Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, God Himself promised in the Law of Moses that He would eventually have to curse all of Israel for their sins against Him - Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - 57 & Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6. This has nothing to do with your Christian delusions but the facts as stated, even promised by God in His Law to the people of Israel. Even Moses spoke at length of this being the eventual end to come for all of Israel in Deuteronomy 31 and 32. undecided

2. If you read the Law which you keep pushing there you would actually see that the Law does not provide any path to redemption for those cursed under the Law. They are forever lost to the Old Law. So, God's curse on Israel was meant to leave them completely helpless under the Law, and that stands even to this day. And this was in order that God could send Jesus Christ to gather back the Lost Sheep of Israel. He is the only one capable of redeeming those who are Lost to the Old Law of Moses. undecided

you are really sick

where did you get all these jargons from?

you really need to get help...
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
orisa37:
DEATH IS EVIL. LIFE IS GOOD. BE ALWAYS GOOD TO FIGHT EVIL.

she will be destroyed soon....
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2023
Michael547:

So when a person dies, what about all his experiences? What happens to them?

they are with him or her....

they are now a soul.....

some people still remember theirs in their next incarnation....

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/science-of-past-life-memories-from-20-year-expert
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2023
Michael547:

So is the breath the spirit or soul?

the
body +breath =soul..

the soul is God's spirit having a human experience...
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2023
Michael547:

So what survives our body when we die?

our living body is made of dust of the earth and Gods breath...

death means everything goes back where they came from

the body goes back to the earth to become dust

and the breath returns to GOD...Who gave it...

That breath is the same image and likeness as God...
just as the body is the same image and likeness as the earth...

just as the psalmist says in psalm 104:29-31 ' send forth your spirit and they are created, take it and they die and returns to dust.......

if the breath has not finished his purpose or it is going for a special mission to earth, God can send it back to earth just as the prophet Jeremiah ..' Before you where formed in your mothers womb i knew you.......

so the 'US ' in Genesis is God and the earth....

my two kobo....
Religion / Re: Our Ancestors: Do They Have Any Role? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
our ancestors is us

we are our ancestors..

insulting them is same as insulting your self..
Religion / Re: Where Is Your Star? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
in joseph dreams he said he saw 11 stars, the sun and moon......

i think the op is up to something....

we are the stars of God......

when we expire, we go up.....and become what we truly are...
Religion / Re: Our Ancestors: Do They Have Any Role? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2023
saint Ojukwu....pray for us
saint ken saro wiwa ...pray for us
saint muritala muhamed ...pray for us
saint folunsho williams...pray for us.

who is saint francis?
who is saint patrick?
who is saint albert?

what did they do for us........

1 Like

Religion / Our Ancestors: Do They Have Any Role? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2023
in some African societies before the coming of the colonizers, Ancestors where always carried along in any ceremony. some are even consulted when something is going wrong in the family, but when the colonizers came, they told us it was evil.
then they turn around and exalt their own. in Catholicism, holy Saturday service is not complete with out reciting the litany of the saints..like saint Denis, saint Christopher, st Perpetua, st Felicity.etc
so what do we think?

does our ancestors have any role to play ?

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Mozambique Vs Nigeria; Int'l Friendly (1 - 3) On 16th October 2023 by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
obi58:
fun fact:

Jordan T [The surname dey too long to spell] can fill in at LB if the coach decides to sub off Bruno Onyedika.

Once again Kudos to Peseiro for calmly going about builiding a SE with a clear playing style, with depth on the bench, not afraid to play from the back and retain possession and eager to play attacking football. This in spite of being owed by the NFF for months and renewing his contract on lower salary terms.

where una dey watch the match?
Sports / Re: Mozambique Vs Nigeria; Int'l Friendly (1 - 3) On 16th October 2023 by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
KosiGee:
Frank Onyeka scores. 2-1

where una dey watch the match?
Religion / Re: Esua I Hate, Jacob I Love Why by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2023
[quote author=KnownUnknown post=126334043][/quote]

have you seen a psychiatrist like i suggested?

it will do you a whole lot of Good...

you are slipping into uncharted territory

come back...
Religion / Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2023
Jesus is coming soon

Jesus is coming soon. Everyday!!!!!!!!!

you think any KNEEGER is going to allow holy spirit impregnate their babe again...
Religion / Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
religion is reading and following other peoples path
while spirituality is following your own path...

religious people are scared of hell

spiritual people has already been there..

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Esua I Hate, Jacob I Love Why by 22jumpstreet1(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abeg get away! undecided

its online..

if you cant buy it...

download it online..

if you need data, i can help....

please let me know...

it wont make you infertile....learn and gain knowledge..
Religion / Re: Esua I Hate, Jacob I Love Why by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The Epic of Gilgamesh. Enlil, Enki and An, I believe, were supposed gods tasked with creation of the world and men. undecided

you really don't know anything....

such a pity..

i can understand you don't want your illusion destroyed, but not in this 21st century....

go online...learn, nobody asked you to believe anything....
Religion / Re: Esua I Hate, Jacob I Love Why by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! Stop spouting bullsheet in a desperate attempt to sound learned, as is always the case with you, for crying out loud. undecided

There is absolutely no literary connection to be had between that story and that of Jacob or Esau. undecided

do you really want to learn?

i suggest you read this book...

https://www.amazon.com/Anunnaki-Bible-Sumerian-Origin-Christian-ebook/dp/B07FC6W1RD#:~:text=picture%20of...-,An%20amazingly%20detailed%20collection%20of%20passages%20from%20the%20Bible%20and,of%20Creation%20and%20our%20history.
Religion / Re: Esua I Hate, Jacob I Love Why by 22jumpstreet1(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2023
a good background to understanding it is to study the story of Enki and Enlil......

then you will understand the story of Jacob and Esau..

it simply means that there are two sides to God...

Jacob(Enki) and his sons and daughters occupy the right side
while Esau(Enlil) and his sons and daughters occupy the left side
Religion / Re: In The Name Of The Father, The Son And The Holy Spirit: What Is The Name? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
elated177:
22jumpstreet1, do you believe in Yahushua the Messiah?

believe?

I don't even believe Bola Ahmed Tinubu is his real name...

is there anywhere God asked anybody prior to when the anonymous authors of the gospels, started writing their gospels story?

was there a time God through any prophet told the Israelites his chosen people that believe in the messiah will make them righteous rather than keeping his commandments/

this things are just too strange for me...

when God do send his promised messiah, you wont ask me if i believe, because i would know it....how?
because there would be world wide peace
the knowledge of the one God will abound
the temple in Jerusalem will be standing and the daily sacrifice restored....

the messiah is not somebody who is coming to stand in front of God and tells you to go through him..

that alone is against all that the creator stands for....no idolatry..

so my good friend, you better rethink this your belief in a fabricated messiah. Because it is all against the creator of the universe,

why don't you first learn his laws and why he gave it in the first place...

no matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, you must turn back..
Religion / Re: In The Name Of The Father, The Son And The Holy Spirit: What Is The Name? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
most of the Christian scriptures has gone through lot of editing and correction over the years. the Christian only stop editing their scriptures when a certain German invented the printing press. the council of Trent just rushed to publish the one in their possession....

the Tanakh however has remained unchanged through out it history....

there are over 10000 differences between the codex sinaticus and the king James version..

Baptism is a roman/Mithraic ritual, not a Jewish one...some of the practices the catholic brought to the new religion so as to accommodate every religion...
Religion / Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Man I don't really understand your contribution, please help me break it down.

Man ask

God does..
Religion / Re: From Serapis Christos To Iesus (Jesus) Christos (Jesus Christ) by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Maynman:

One.

CHARGE YOUR PHONE..ONLY 4%....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.