Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

22jumpstreet1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22jumpstreet1's Profile / 22jumpstreet1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Religion / Re: Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26
Questionnaires:

This Makes Some Sort of Sense.

Do you mean "HELL" is Right Here on Earth?

hell is a state of mind..

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: That Flaw In Christianity... by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
another big flaw

Who invented hell?

99.9% of Christians/moslems are christians/moslems because of the fear of eternal demnation in HELL..

The remaining 0.1% are those who know religion/hell to be scam but are christians/moslems because of the easy money they make from gullible followers..

The concept of 'Hell' is serious leverage for some religions, mostly, Judaism, Islam and Christianity.

There is a good deal of study going on in Christian academic circles on the actual words translated into "hell," from the Hebrew and Greek words.

I just bought a book on this exegetical study of hell- "The Fire That Consumes," by Edward William Fudge. This is a Christian-centric examination of the concept of hell as it evolved from the translation of the Christian Bible and also the integration and syncretism of cultural imaginative constructs of hell from cultural literary sources such as Dante's Inferno and also paintings such as Heironymous Bosch's "The Garden of Earthly Delights," which is a pretty frightening visual depiction of a concept of hell.

What is interesting is that some "bible scholars" are actually dismissing the current cultural concept of hell because of a scholarly examination of the Bible texts and words. Two words translated as "hell" in the Bible are the Hebrew word "Sheol" which can literally mean grave, and the Aramaic word, "Gehenna" which is a place name outside of Jerusalem for burning refuse. Neither Gehenna or Sheol actually have inherent to them the idea of a place of everlasting torture or torment.

The idea of everlasting torment is actually a concept that was expounded into a more fearsome and gruesome concept especially by the Catholic Christian church..

So the very interesting idea is that the concept of "Hell" Biblically back then was a rather tame concept of simply death or quick annihilation that the early Christian church expounded on and expanded to further instill fear and control over its followers.

This frightening concept of hell was useful to badger and force Christians into obedience by especially the early Catholic Church. They needed a firm totalitarian grip of their followers then other religions like Islam borrowed it..

Think of it this way, There is no mention of hell in the Christian Old Testament. Hell is exclusively a New Testament doctrine. 😁

* "Omniscient" Bible god changed his mind and decided to introduce "hell" in the new testament?
* When was hell Created according to the bible?

THEY KNOW THEIR RELIGIONS CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT YOUR FEARđŸ˜±
Religion / Re: Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2023
the Triune God of the new testament is a creation of the catholic church, they own the patent right

every other person claiming Christianity are all liars...

know this and know peace...
Religion / Re: Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity by 22jumpstreet1(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2023
Janosky:

Nah meth you dey smoke? grin grin

you did not disprove my point?

why attack me?
Religion / Re: Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Way, The Ancient Path. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2023
elated177:
Maynman, is it by force? I have chosen to know about the Scriptures of my Father in heaven and what they teach and not whatever books you are suggesting.

you are hiding behind ignorance,,,

you don't even know anything in that book...

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Way, The Ancient Path. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
elated177:
22jumpstreet1, you made no points.

You chose to be blind and deaf to them...

because you know i am telling the truth...
Religion / Re: Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Way, The Ancient Path. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
elated177:
22jumpstreet1, as long the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty are concerned, you have nothing to teach me. May be you can teach me how to prepare ujuju soup sometime.

I may not know the so-called secret things of Satan and his forces of wickedness, and I desire not to know, I know the ways of my Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty. That is all that matters.

you have not disproved my points..

not this rhetoric's...

issue based discussion, you are running away...
Religion / Re: Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Way, The Ancient Path. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
elated177:
22jumpstreet1/sonmvayina, teach yourself first.

lol,

you did not disprove my points....

so you still need the lectures....

you don't understand anything yet..

i can gladly help...
Religion / Re: Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Way, The Ancient Path. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
elated177:
Sonmvayina, definitely not from where you pull your folly, confusion and delusion from.

I don't expect them to make sense to you, Sonmuayina. You must get rid of your folly, confusion and delusion before you can even begin to comprehend the kind of messages that my Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, uses his saint, servant follower and messenger, elated177, to disseminate.

It is not every message that is open for discussion, Sonmuayina. Most of the messages that I am being used to disseminate here are: read, understand, accept or reject.

I am a teacher..

my job is to guild you towards the right path..

if I see you wallowing in ignorance and illiteracy...
Religion / Re: Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Way, The Ancient Path. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
The Jews don't have a new covenant of God mating with another mans wife.....

the Christian/Romans don't have an old covenant of God giving them the laws...

till you learn to separate the two and understand the ideology in them and possibly the history you will keep falling into a ditch..

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Way, The Ancient Path. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
The messiah the Jewish prophet talked about will be a man from a kingly line...He will be anointed king

he will be very knowledgeable in the torah..

he would rule with justice..

there would be no wars or oppression of any kind

no nuclear weapon or any weapon of war.

and moreover Maxindhouse and his JW cult will not go knocking on peoples doors, because they will see it and experience it

after the world religion has become disillusioned by their religion, they will look up to him for the knowledge of the true God, the creator of heaven and earth.

he is not a deity or divine in any way...and he is coming just once...he would do those things the prophet said he would do...that is how we will recognize him, not through magi or miracles.....

God never said his servant was coming two times....

it was because the Jesus character failed in their gospel that is why the catholic church invented the idea of a second coming...to still deceive you..

1 Like

Religion / Re: Yahushua The Messiah Is The Ancient Way, The Ancient Path. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
elated177:
Sonmvayina, definitely not from where you pull your folly, confusion and delusion from.

I don't expect them to make sense to you, sonmvayina. You must get rid of your folly, confusion and delusion before you can even begin to comprehend the kind of messages that my Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, uses his saint, servant follower and messenger, elated177, to disseminate.

It is not every message that is open for discussion, sonmvayina. Most of the messages that I am being used to disseminate here are: read, understand, accept or reject.

your problem is that you are mixing both Judaism and Christianity together...

that is where you confusion is coming from..

they are two different religions.

you cant..no matter how you try use the old testament to validate the new testament. They have different concept of God...

the word in the Jewish concept is the laws of God. ...the whole of psalm 119 is a long love poem about the Torah.
there is no where in the Jewish religion where it says the torah will become a man
this folly is also believed by kobojunkie....The Jews don't have that understanding.

but in Christianity which is basically a Greek ideology of several Gods and gods mating with human the idea abounds....
the idea of the word creating the world with the father was first believed among followers of Plato...before it was imported into the new religion when Constantine wanted a new religion for the empire, they had to harmonies all their idea together, and incorporate them into one single religion. they hold these councils from time to time to define the dogmas, the last one being the 2nd Vatican council...

but the Jewish theology has remained the same since it was published...Their idea of a messiah is a man that is anointed into the service of God like a king or priest...not a demi God...

my point is that they are different...don't mix them

for the Jews, the word means Gods laws
for the Christian it means Jesus...

that's why there is so much contradiction between both Tanakh and the Christian new testament.

i really dont know how to stress it agin.
Religion / Re: MaxInDhouse Come And See O! Ten People Will Hold One Jew To Know Their God by 22jumpstreet1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
MindHacker9009:

So what is the mission of the True Hebrew Messiah?
If you believe Isaiah 53 is about the True Hebrew Messiah then read this and know that no onw can stop the True Hebrew Messiah.
Isaiah 53:10-12
10 Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life an offering for sin, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.
11 "After he has suffered, he will see the light of life and be satisfied"
12 "Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the strong"

The subject of Isaiah 53 is Israel....

might be that Israel is the messiah, since people will come and meet them to teach them about their God.

or the messiah might be a man.

but the messiah of the Hebrews is a man...definitely as the word messiah means anointed
Religion / Re: Experiencing God by 22jumpstreet1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
God, like somebody rightly said is the source of everything.

And at the source is pure consciousness...

relationship with God simply means recognizing that you are a pure consciousness dwelling within a body..

you recognize the limitation of what being in a body means or entails

but you over come them all the same....

this is what is referred to as 'being woke'

The war is truly within...

1 Like

Religion / Re: MaxInDhouse Come And See O! Ten People Will Hold One Jew To Know Their God by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
bobestman:
@Maxindhouse cultist are a group of ppl who do the biddings of their leaders They only do what they are told since they have hijacked their brains. You and your jw is a good example

Know one talked about Geographical location. God can only bring his presence when his ppl are restored. Isaiah 11:11-12 which is the Restoration will bring about Isaiah 2 which will lead to God bringing his presence on earth which will make many seek to know the God of Jacob not god of jw. That verse which is unfufilled shows many of you will only know the true God then. You can't know him without him bringing his presence in his temple and land of his ppl

Clown, a convert can never know how to serve a God he don't know except few ppl of that God who know the truth teach him.

The lawgiver was killed and his laws was changed by the powers who rule. What you all know today are half truth and can't save anyone. This is why their will be a time of Correction/Restitution/Restoration for all to know the truth before wrath

but what i know is that it is the messiah that will usher in that era....that is the anointed king.
not some body who reincarnated and definitely not coming from the sky..

whats your take?
Religion / Re: MaxInDhouse Come And See O! Ten People Will Hold One Jew To Know Their God by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Since you are not ignorant. Educate me. Using the same bible

where do we start...?

and when too....
Religion / Re: Comparison Grid: Roman Catholicism, Jehovah Witnesses, Mormon With Christianity by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
do you understand what you just quoted. you know this part disqualifies you too...The earlier the better

The above is what makes Kumuyi a false prophet! Matthew 7:16-18

With all his noise here and there members of his church are still into politics and military services which means if Tinubu and Weah should quarrel today your Deeperlife member in Liberia will carry weapons to kill you whereas Jehovah's Witnesses will be on the look out to rescue our own brothers both in Nigeria and Liberia because we are no part of the world {John 17:16} under the control of Satan the killer! John 8:44

Deal with that! wink
Jehovah's witnesses are the worst of them all...
Religion / Re: MaxInDhouse Come And See O! Ten People Will Hold One Jew To Know Their God by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Where is the proof of the god of the old testament?
Is his name no longer yhwh?
yhwh is just a fictional character like the rest of the gods.

stop using your ignorant understanding of a master piece to judge...
Religion / Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's stupidity that's worrying you!

There's no reason for laws if people aren't organized it's due to orderliness that laws came to be established that's why your stupid Jews and their Torah has become worthless today! wink

ode

they are not your regular constitution,

they are spiritual laws...learn them and keep it..

1 Like

Religion / Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
TenQ:

Hold on to your delusion and whatever you feel like holding.

If you can undo the fact that you disobey God's instruction to love the Lord your God and your neighbour in purity: please hold your peace!

All human beings are sinners therefore only the one above sin can die as a scapegoat for us all. This is fulfilled in the Messiah.
Isa 53:10:
"Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he has put him to grief: when you shall make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand."

Of course, you don't need to accept this.

I am done with you sir!

Isaiah 53 is about a suffering servant
And in it, nobody died....

Isaiah already told you 8 times prior the chapter 53 that the servant was Israel....

why do you people keep pulling it out as if it holds water..

God hates human sacrifice....end of story,
I wonder why GOD will tell you 'Thou shall not kill ' and be expecting a human sacrifice, it does not make any sense. Go and rethink the bull sheet the romans have brain washed you with...

https://www.nairaland.com/6612275/isaiah-53-why-suffering-servant#125311609

1 Like

Religion / Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
TenQ:

So, God gave a command which did NOT come to pass because you blocked it by your own will. And you think it can be undone!?

It is on record that God gave a command that FAILED on your account. How do you unwrite that which is already written?

stay on discussion, show me quotes from the Tanakh..i don't understand all these..

Of course you don't read the Torah else you would have known

This is the beginning of the instruction

Lev 16:1-2:
"And the LORD spoke to Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron, when they offered before the LORD, and died; And the LORD said to Moses, Speak to Aaron your brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the veil before the mercy seat, which is on the ark; that he die not: for I will appear in the cloud on the mercy seat."
OK So it was the lord that said so....so why don't you continue it? if it was God that commanded it...
why did you resort to wanting to kill a human being instead?

Can God's spirit given to man die or be annihilated?
If God is a Holy God, how can one join His spirit with that which was polluted with sin and Wickedness! [/quote] NOOOOO, it can not die, it is GOD. keep up, i said it will be sent back to earth, to be purified again and make amends...it will be reincarnated..
Religion / Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dustbinbint:

In a sense, you can say so. In the spiritual realm, God conducted a “procedure” where he had to convert Jesus life into a form that could fertilize Mary's egg cell.
what is your idea of a spiritual realm?

the truth is that if it was an 'ogun' worshipper that told you all these, you wont believe it, but because it is coming from onyinbo...you suspended the use of your brain...
Religion / Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
TenQ:

If God is absolute over ALL, tell me how you can undo your acts of disobedience to Him?
confess and forsake, that is a sincere repentance that is what he has always said he wanted....there was never a time there was ever a talk of a human sacrifice...'a contrite heart you will not spurn...psalm 50

So, why did God give them the ordinance of the scapegoat if it is not significant?
He never did, it was their own idea....

Did you hear me mention Hell even just once?
I have mentioned a place of Quarantine (being cut off eternally from God):
Can God's spirit die?
why does God need to quarantine his spirit? If it has not accomplish the purpose why it was sent to earth, t will be sent back again. Like I always say. We are all the same ''spirit of God'' experiencing life in multiple ways..

You can believe ANYTHING you want: its your cup to drink. However, one day, the TRUTH will stare you at the face.{/quote] you are not tasty for the truth, you are just blinded by faith....because you have wasted your whole life on a lie. The truth seems like lie to you.

[quote]However, do you think God is Just?
Do you think God will punish Evil done by men to their fellow men eg. Murder, Torture, Rape, Violence etc
Or
God will overlook the misdeeds of evil people?
the judgment take place here on earth, they would be sent back to earth if they have not fulfilled the laws. we are spirit having a human experience, not the other way round...

Really?

If God is JUST, it makes sense that He must punish EVIL and REWARD righteousness.
We call the Place of Reward Paradise
We call the place of Judgments Hell
like i said above, the judgment takes place on earth. if they are not pure spirit yet, they would be sent back to earth...the purpose of life is to learn and grow, by making errors and learning from them. That's why we need to arm our selves with the correct knowledge of God.

Choose this day where you will spend your eternity for spirits never die!
we are all spirit, and that's what we all will become at the end. but we must all fulfill the whole point of the laws....and the basic tenant of the law is to abstain from human sacrifice and idolatry...
Religion / Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Sonmvayina (22jumpstreet1) is a victim of one Judaist who has so brainwashed him with the idea that all the Gods worshiped throughout the planet are the same so whatever brings Jesus into what you want to say Sonmvayina will continue to oppose it no matter how much beneficial it could be! smiley

what GOD hates. He hates....what's beneficial in worshipping an idol? what can never help you and you are disrespecting the creator...

even the Adam and Eve you mention all the time did not even do them. The Jews has a covenant with him and he told them if they obey his laws he would bless them and if they disobey he would punish them, because of what people told you about them you became enemies with them...the people that did not have any convenient with their God...

if you are not a dummy you should have realized it..
Religion / Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Sonmvayina stop quoting me no matter how many times you come with different accounts i can see you through the comment.
Go and continue obeying your Torah we are Jehovah's Witnesses if you can't present a group that's benefiting themselves using your Torah then your Torah is DEAD! wink

its me quite alright..

i created this moniker on my laptop when i could not remember my password for the other account.

no biggie here..

There are million of people round the world obeying it..

we don't need to form a group or cult...

my mind tells me you where really abused as a kid hence your attachment to such group...

i might be wrong.
Religion / Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2023
Dustbinbint:

A sperm is needed, not THE MATING BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN.
However, what is it that is ACTUALLY needed?

An egg CAN be fertilized without a sperm.
https://www.wionews.com/science/baby-without-sperm-and-egg-scientists-create-synthetic-human-embryos-in-major-leap-604576

Therefore, the sperm is simply the carrier. The genetic material the sperm carries is what causes the egg to be fertilized.

Was Jesus sperm created in the lab?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
Dustbinbint:

Mmhm, but then a spirit didn't mate with any human. God just transferred Jesus' life into Mary's womb.

If we were to dissect the sex process, a woman can get pregnant without a man mating with her, through in-vitro fertilization. Right?

The idea of angels mating with human goes father back than the Roman or even the Hellenistic times. The story, found in some form in almost all nations, is a true story that goes back to the time when angels constructed human bodies, came to the earth, and mated with women, given birth to a hybrid race called Nephilim.
After this world was destroyed during the flood, this story was perpetuated by the only surviving eyewitnesses to their children and their children's children, and so on.
a woman needs a mans input(sperm) to become pregnant. END OF STORY
Religion / Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2023
Dustbinbint:

Obedience to the divine laws can not be possible without associating together because association itself is a direction in the law.—Deuteronomy 31:12; Hebrews 10:24.

Moreover, God doesn't get things done in isolation. Looking at the way stars and galaxies and planets are organized, it is evidently that one is always a part of a bigger picture. It's even here on earth among the trees in a forest, the plants in a garden, and even the animals in a group.
There is always organization in which each member has his/her/its place and purpose and serves as a part of the whole.

yes, just teach them to obey the laws...

the purpose is for us to live in peace...
Religion / Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ your Torah is DEAD! cheesy

Torah is the way the truth and the life....whoever is lead by it can never be lost...
Religion / Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
TenQ:

Is your God not absolute over EVERYTHING!?
i agree with you. what makes you think he cant forgive you if you are truly sorry for your sins and you turn a new leaf. Just like he ordered in Ezekiel 18..

This is the sacrifice done collectively for the people of God: is this untrue?
My Question was simple and direct: Why did God require a scapegoat for the forgiveness of the sins of Israel?
Lev 16:21-22
21 And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a cfit man into the wilderness:
22 And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.
it is a practice for Judaism. God did not command them. when they where in Babylon they did not believed that if they humbly confess their sins and forsake their evil ways , God will not forgive them...They knew God would forgive them...God is only interested in a sincere repentance...why would he want you to slaughter a human being for him before he does that? those it even makes any sense to you?

The details was not recorded.
However, do you think God is Just?
Do you think God will punish Evil done by men to their fellow men eg. Murder, Torture, Rape, Violence etc
Or
God will overlook the misdeeds of evil people?

hahha. hell fire is just a creation of the catholic church. we are Gods spirit dwelling within a physical body. when man expires, it means God has called his spirit from that body. the body can no longer carry out any function. its consciousness has departed from its body. we just bury it for it to become dust from which it was taken. is it Gods spirit that is going to hell?? does the idea even makes any sense to you?

my own belief is that if that spirit has not concluded its purpose of creation it is sent back again to earth to start all over in another body and get it right. till it is now a pure soul and it can finally become like God Just as John soya in one of his epistle..

Are you unaware that this is what follows the Children of Israel on earth!?

Are you saying that All Evil People die Poor and Miserable in their lives?
Are you aware of the kinds of atrocities some kings and powerful people have committed on earth with no seemingly apparent consequences?

leave that to God. he did not reveal what happens to them. it is really not our business, ours is to follow his divine laws.
if they obey his laws he blesses them
if the disobeys he punishes them...
that's is what he does to every human on earth and every people, he gave us his divine laws to keep.
He is punishing us with leaders who don't care for us as we are too deep on idolatry..

I hope that you know that the Old Testament did not discuss Resurrection and Eternity?
yes, probably because it is not our concern. we should concern our self with keeping the laws of existence...

the romans created those for the purpose of population control, power and money...
Religion / Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Just present an organization of people living in peace without the use of weapons and the law they're using that's all i need from you to know that Jesus in not needed! wink

forget about being a member of a confraternity...

just be a loner obeying the divine laws..

you see all what they have been saying about JW...ALL these while...even if you have a good heart, but because you mention that you belong to them, they group you among them...

just obey Gods divine laws as contained in the Torah.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
Dustbinbint:

Isaac was the father of Jacob, from whom the nation of Israel sprung. So all the nation of Israel were from Isaac—including and especially Jesus.

In the flesh, he was born from Mary who was herself a descendant of Isaac. He had no literal father, Mary's egg cell had Jesus’ life in DNA form put into it directly, not by the transportation of a sperm cell from a man.

you do know all these falls under mythology..

as it is not possibble....in real life.

just like the birth of Perseus in clash of the titans or Hercules ...etc...all myth..

and moreover the Jews do not have the idea of spirit mating with human in their religion, it is actually a Greco-Roman idea...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.