Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

22jumpstreet1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22jumpstreet1's Profile / 22jumpstreet1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Religion / Re: The Difference Between God And The Devil by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
Depsui:
Many people like to blame God for the works of the devil. People blame God for tsunamis and hurricanes instead of the devil.

God is responsible for all. Both good and evil..

the devil is a creation of the catholic church..
Religion / Re: A Peek Into The Spirit World: What A Believer Should Know by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
TayehJiboluwa:
The first thing you need to learn about the spirit world is "there is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body" (1 Corinthians 15:44b NKJV). The spiritual body, the spiritual part of you operates in the spirit world while your physical body operate in our physical world. Your spiritual body is also known as your spirit, your spirit man or inner man.

When you sleep physically, your spirit does not sleep; your spirit does not sleep at any time except it is under a spell. The spiritual body is lighter, stronger, faster, than the physical body. It doesn't sleep. When you sleep physically, your spirit moves around and will usually visit where your wishes and heart's desires are, except it is under the influence of another spirit which might result in bad dreams. Some spirits moves about aimlessly at night without control and they may end up being injured or injuring another (Proverbs 25:28).

A human spirit in it's natural state except it has received Jesus and is empowered by the Spirit of God, can never confront or withstand a demon.

Demons do not sleep or rest. You shouldn't fall into sleep spiritually. Which means you should always pray, be watchful and vigilant.

Not all souls go to heaven or hell after death, many are trapped in the afterlife, they wander through dark and lonely places and you never want to be in their state. That's why you shouldn't let anyone or anything kill you before your time. The state of this trapped souls is pathetic.

Every other thing you said was in line, just the bold.

the spirit of man is the spirit of GOD, we are God spirit having a human experience, when we expire, our spirit returns to God and our body is buried for it to return to dust.
Jesus is useless to God and man.
he is nothing but a distraction and idol created by Rome to make humans rebellious against God.
Religion / Re: Reincarnation Vs Mathematics by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2023
Peledonomy:

Creation of new souls already negates the authnticity of reincarnation.

How can we know that all souls are not new? What is then the proof that some souls come back

you will know...

new souls don't dream...

if you do...then probably you are an old soul...

your dreams are reminders of your past life reminding you of things that need correcting and putting you on the right path..

new souls always wants to party, see things, experience things..

but old souls, those things no dey enter their eyes...

you get the gist

1 Like

Religion / Re: Reincarnation Vs Mathematics by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2023
Peledonomy:

Well, if you were smart, you should have deduced that this was part of the question. ( Although it was underlying)

You did not state where the 2 billion came from..

you just said 100 years ago. The world population staggered around 2 billion...

wherever the 2 billion comes from, the additional 5 billion comes rom there..

if any one from the two billion has not fulfilled the purpose of his creation, he can be sent back to do so...
in addition to new souls still being created.

that is why the Orion nebula is so important, it is where new souls are created.
Religion / Re: Matthew 13:11 Luke 8:10 Is The True God Partial? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2023
There is no such thing as true GOD.
there is only one God.

what is different is the stories humans has concocted about God..

that you choose to believe one set of story those not mean another is not following the same God.

what is consistent however is the messages in the story.

but Jesus is not GOD so whatever they said he said by peoplke who never knew anybody like that but decided to write about him in other to deceive people is nothing but BULL SHIT.
Religion / Re: Reincarnation Vs Mathematics by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2023
Peledonomy:
So I have heard a lot of stories, about reincarnation, arguments for and against reincarnation, and lectures concerning the same subject.

First, what is reincarnation?

Simply say it is the idea that a dead person can come back to earth in human form as a baby and continue from where the person left off in the previous life. (This may not be 100 percent accurate, but at least u get d idea)

Without further Ado, let's get right in.

More than 100 years ago, the world population staggered at around 2billion people.

Do you know why? Medical science had not so improved like as today.

Malaria, measles, typhoid etc were still killing millions of people yearly.

Fast forward to today, the world population has jumped to more that 7billion people.

My question is this where did the other 5billion or so come from?

Relax. Let me explain.

If we are only 3 people in a room, if one person exits the room then we will have just 2 people left. If the one person that left comes back, then the number returns to 3.

Same thing happens if 2 people or all the 3 people leave the room. If at anytime there should be more than 3 people in the room, then we will not be wrong to conclude that there has been some new addition to the room.

Now imagine that room like our world, and the 3 people like the inhabitants. If reincarnation is legit, then the world population should be equal to or less than 3, but never more than 3.

So again where did the over 5 billion come from? Who or where did they reincarnate from?

Once you can answer this question, I will present you with the next problem your answer will bring.

where did the 2billion people cone from?
Religion / Re: Lessons From The Story Of Jephthah And Human Sacrifice. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus lived and died as a man in the midst of his people but he resurrected as a spirit so the life he sacrificed is not his spirit life but the human life! smiley
so according to the story..

people saw him after the so called resurrection...

do people see spirit

and do spirit ear physical food?
Religion / Re: Is Jesus Done With His Work? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
MindHacker9009:

it does not make sense..

it was created to control poor people and people with no sense...

1 Like

Religion / Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2023
budaatum:

"Some of the things we use today", like cars, generators, bridges, telephones, defibrillators?

The quality of your witchcraft matters, and the white man's seems based on the proper use of the senses to learn, while most Africans have not yet discovered their eyes.

When we do discover our senses - and we will one day - greater things than have been done shall we do.

that will be in the next world...

definitely not this one..

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Lessons From The Story Of Jephthah And Human Sacrifice. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You wrongly conclude that Ransom is paid for those being kidnapped
When you correct that wrong conclusion, we can discuss properly

ok, so who was help captive?
just quit trying to dodge the question..

how does ransom apply to the scenerio?.
Religion / Re: Lessons From The Story Of Jephthah And Human Sacrifice. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Go and check the meaning of Ransom

1. : a consideration paid or demanded for the release of someone or something from captivity.

2. : the act of ransoming. ransom.

so who was kidnapped,
who asked for the ransom
who paid it
who collected it?
Religion / Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Maynman:

I am not discussing anything with you. You are obviously empty.

Once again, where are you getting your jargons from?

what where the so called Christians arguing about that necessitated emperor Constantine to summon the council?
Religion / Re: Lessons From The Story Of Jephthah And Human Sacrifice. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Consult your Bible

the one i have has no Christian scriptures..ie the so called new testament..

so who paid it, who asked for it and who was kidnapped?
Religion / Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Maynman:

I don't want to learn rubbish.

Iraneus predates Eusebius, and he used the book of mark. He was the one that chose the specific 4 gospel book.
He claimed only four in number; according to Romer, "like the four zones of the world, the four winds, the four divisions of man’s estate, and the four forms of the first living creatures – the lion of Mark, the calf of Luke, the man of Matthew, the eagle of John."

It's you that should be humble and learn.
I ask again, where are you getting this jargons? Olumba olumba?

lol, very funny.

what where they arguing about prior to Nicea?

all this ones you quoted came much much later after nicea..

the bible was written by anonymous scholars.....and definitely not jews..
Religion / Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Maynman:

The book of mark predates eusebius, look up papyrus 137.

Where are you getting this jargons?

that is where you don't want to learn..

what where they arguing about prior to nicea

1 Like

Religion / Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Maynman:

Make was written earlier than that.
Where did you read this?

MARK was written buy Eusebius.....

do you know what they where arguing about prior to Nicea?
Religion / Re: Lessons From The Story Of Jephthah And Human Sacrifice. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Raise your own thread. This is not the issue

OK
Religion / Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Maynman:

What century was this? lol
300 to 400CE
Religion / Re: Jesus And Olumba Olumba Obu by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Maynman:

Your profile picture, I don't think it's ying and yang that is most important but wuji and taiji.

what does that mean?
Religion / Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
The Greek traditions and myths has a strong connection to Christianity from its foundation.....but it writing the new testament they still went to Babylon.
Religion / Re: Maynman, What Are Your Thoughts? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Maynman:

How were you able to experience it and tagged it "demonic spirit"?
What are the characteristics to look out for?" what you are experiencing is not the same as the language and words you are using which has abrahamic connotations.

i took the time to go through your thread on theos101. i realized that there are so many things you are ignorant about and the little you know you muddle it up with different screen short that does not have any thing to do with the discussion at hand and most times off point..
i say so because i have seen some of your comments here and mentions. Leaves so much to be desired.
that not withstanding, i do share your beliefs about angels and demons beings emotions, but on the whole you are still a rough diamond. if you can just be humble and learn ...but you must be patient and willing....

Sumerian tradition/civilization is the first...all other originate from it...

knowing how to read is one thing. Understanding is another..
Religion / Re: Lessons From The Story Of Jephthah And Human Sacrifice. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Jesus ransom was a willing sacrifice and a ransom in exchange for mankind
He gave up his perfect life, full of loyalty amd integrity as a pleasing sacrifice to God

who collected the ransom?
Religion / Re: Lessons From The Story Of Jephthah And Human Sacrifice. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

John 3:16 answers this off point question.

is it John or Jesus that is talking?
Religion / Re: Lessons From The Story Of Jephthah And Human Sacrifice. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
SIRTee15:

Only the levite priest can perform burnt offering. They would not accept a human being as burnt offering because it's abominable to God.

What goes up from the burnt offering to God is the aroma. That's what is pleasing to God, not the smoke.

Then take them from their hands and burn them on the altar along with the burnt offering for a pleasing aroma to the Lord, a food offering presented to the Lord. Exodus 29.25

That's why there was emphasis on her virginity in the passage.
She was offered to serve God undefiled. The same reason nuns are meant to be virgins because that is what u are sacrificing for God.

so Christianity is paganism then..

it has no relation to GOD...

GOD never asked or recommended it...
Religion / Re: Lessons From The Story Of Jephthah And Human Sacrifice. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

This is not proof of your case but a fallacy of extension. Tithes and offerings you mentioned are matters prescribed by Law, jephthah's act is not one of these.

However, you are still right because most sacrifices are to be undertaken by the Levite as provided by Law, so Jephthah has to deliver his daughter to them and cannot undertake the sacrifice himself. No Israelite can.

Therefore jephthah did not burn his daughter as we erroneously thought because of the word "for a burnt offering".

For The Law of burnt offering is very precise and it dictates that the offering must be of the cattle and flock. No human is ever used.

So jephthah just gave up his daughter to the service of The Lordd like Hannah gave up Samuel.

So Jephthah'sdaughter was never killed or burnt.

so God did not send jesus for us to sacrifice him or kill him?
Religion / Re: Lessons From The Story Of Jephthah And Human Sacrifice. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

If yu had any sense of the Bible, you'll see that it was not human sacrifice but her being dedicated for the rest of her life to God with no prospect of marriage
God does not accept any human sacrifice
Stop feigning full ignorance when you know nothing

a han.....i thought Jesus death was a ransom of sort...

you see why Judaism and Christianity are two different religion.

Judaism forbids human sacrifice but it is the foundation for Christianity..
Religion / Re: Why Does Jesus Refer To Himself As "The Son Of Man"? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Your explanation addresses nothing.

Even after coming to Earth in human form, does he really still need to address himself as the son of man? We all on Earth are also offsprings of men, does that make us God?

Moreover, he was always making mention of “My father”. Who was he talking too? Was he talking to himself?

yes, we are all God (Gods breath or spirit) having a human experience...psalm 104:29-31
Religion / Re: Getting Rid Of Incubus by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Maynman:

Your brainwashing is deep, from birth to the old man you are now.

and you dont want to learn...

hope you use condom when having sex..
Religion / Re: Why Do The Gospel Resurrection Accounts Differ? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
it is only a lie that has different versions
there is only one version of the truth..

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Getting Rid Of Incubus by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Maynman:

It's all in her head.

how old are you?

still a teenager i guess....

your ignorant is epic
Religion / Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
SIRTee15:

Start with the suffering servant in Isaiah 53 and then psalm 110.

loll....you see what i am saying

the passages Christian attribute to Jesus has got nothing to do with him.
there is no Jesus in the Tanach,
the messiah that God promised the Jews was a mortal man from line of david..it means he will have a father and a mother....
Jesus virgin birth disqualifies him...

the Jews don't have gods mating with human, it is actually a Greco- roman ideology...

the suffering servant in Isaiah 53 in Israel and psalms are songs not prophesies...

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Did Isiah Saw Three Gods In One On A Throne? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
SIRTee15:

Does olumba olumba filfil the criteria of prophethood according to the Abrahamic faith.
Do u actually understand the Deuteronomy passage I sent u.
Jesus alone fulfilled over 450 prophecies in the old testament.

give me one place Jesus is mentioned or implied in the old testament and i will wire you 10k now....

I mean it..
first, give me the prophesies the messiah must fulfill to be the messiah...and how Jesus fulfilled them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.