Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

22jumpstreet1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22jumpstreet1's Profile / 22jumpstreet1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Religion / Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
musicwriter:

Oh! You're a witness?

I attended Jehovah's witnesses church in my village as a kid, and even after leaving Christianity, I can admittedly say that you people have a good philosophy if only you can remove the Jesus mythology.

You don't need Jesus to know God or to be a good person. China and Japan are among the least corrupt countries in the world. They did it without Jesus.

Jesus is the God of slaves, God of defeated people. Were your ancestors conquered by another culture? That's why you believe in Jesus.

you would have a hard time convincing him about that group..
.I have hammered it into his thick skull that the membership of a group is not a prerequisite to be a good person and that he does not need Jesus for that but it always looks like am talking to a dummy..

it is about following laws for us to leave in peace...

he will never understand..

1 Like

Religion / Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
Dustbinbint:

Islam claims that its founder Mohammad was an offspring of Ishmael. If that's the case, Jehovah told Abraham that his offspring would come through Isaac and not through Ishmael. (Genesis 21:10-12) Paul reported that this drama where Sarah sent Ishmael away represented how God reserves his favour not for those he is casting away but for the true offspring, the congregation of Jesus.—Galatians 3:16, 29; 4:28-31.

Also, Abraham's real offspring through Isaac prophesied that Christianity would be restored, not replaced, in the time of the end.

For these reasons, I do not believe that Islam replaced either Judaism or Christianity.

SO did Jesus come through Isaac?

you know that genealogy is only transferred through the father..

so who was Jesus father?
Religion / Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
Dustbinbint:

Surely, Judaism was the first religion God instituted for his people on earth. It painted a picture of what the ideal conditions of God's people should be.
When the time came for that religion to replaced as an old wine and wineskin is replaced by new wine and wineskin, (Matthew 9:14-17) Jesus came on scene and laid the basis for Christianity.

And I believe that I have researched into the evidences for Christianity.

do you agree that Islam also came to replace both?
Religion / Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
musicwriter:

I should be asking you!!

Does Okoronkwo have to exist before something could be written about him by Chinua Achebe?

Does spider man have to exist before something is written about him?

Does cat woman have to exist before something is written about her?

Does Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer have to exist before something is written about him?

see this guy oh....question wey i ask you, you dey ask me back...

no be you write this one?
But they were written by his followers, it doesn't matter how long before it was written
Religion / Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
TenQ:

Only if you show me from the Tanakh that God is NOT absolute!
absolute in what sense?

Why did God require a scapegoat for the forgiveness of the sins of Israel
HE NEVER...sacrifices where for sins committed in ignorance. And its not in all cases a sacrifice is required some measures of floor is also allowed. in all other cases you must confess and forsake...and there was never a time that human sacrifice was ever approved by the creator..it was a she goat less that a year old and without blemish...go back again and read it..

Hell is a place where rejected people are quarantined!
when was it created? before the first day of creation or after the creation of man.. the old testament idea of death was God taking his spirit and the body buried and returning to dust.....psalm 104:29-31

Because If God's command is VIOLATED without any consequence, he stops being Absolute over ALL!
there are consequences already for violating his laws he already said that in Deuteronomy 28..read it up again
Religion / Re: Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
musicwriter:

But they were written by his followers, it doesn't matter how long before it was written

does Jesus need to exist before anything can be written about' him'?
Religion / Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
TenQ:

Really!?
1. God's law and command is absolute and never violated
2. God created beings with free will with capacity to willfully violate His commands
3. Since violation of God's command is against His Absoluteness: God's Law mandates that he who violates His integrity be eternally cut off from Him. It is an weight of infinite judgment
where did you get this from?
i want quote from the Tanakh
4. God's Love for humans made Him to save those who will by their volition and freewill choose to love Him and be eternally subject to Him by paying for their sin with an infinite ransom.
No ransom was ever demanded, all he said was confess and forsake , i will forgive 2nd chronicles 7:14 quote where this your infinite ransom is mentioned..
5. What can be greater than God Himself receiving the punishment due to the offender by offering Himself as a scapegoat for his sin (violation of God's integrity)
it still did not work because there is still a condition attached...and there is still the idea of 'hell'
what's your position on hell?
This is the reason why Jesus became the LAMB of God who takes away the sins of the world.

Killing Satan does not deliver you from the Offence of violation of God's integrity.
Jesus became the FINE for our Offence, PAID in full for those who choose to Love and Follow Him.
why the condition?
Religion / Re: Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Festus keyamo is the most wonderful counselor this world has ever known!

He said:

“Do not give what is holy to labour party nor throw your pearls before PDP, so that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip you open"

You're condemning Tinubu's word so you expect me to start waisting my time, energy and data on you shey?

OK i dodge o! Shetima 11:7-11

all sorted
Religion / Re: Why Did The Bible Not Continue After The Book Of Revelations? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2023
tctrills:

You are right, you should go and leave the space for intelligent people who don't insult to cover up their ignorance and stupidity.
I showed you a verse in Deuteronomy which I am certain you have never come across because you pastor has not shown it to you.
Proud ignoramus.

Dtruithspeaker....this is not sonmvayina or 22jumpstreat....

It is piling up....when will you take my offer...
Religion / Re: Why Did The Bible Not Continue After The Book Of Revelations? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2023
i think it was the council of cartage that opened canon, that is the book that they want to include in the manual for their new religion, and the council of Hippo that closed canon in 419CE.. i wonder their reason for doing so...

probably because to get a uniform ideology...

the Jewish scripture started from Genesis and ended in Deuteronomy...which basically is the law. All others are just footnotes....that is from Joshua to Malachi....
Religion / Re: My Dream About Rapture by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Plus1234:
Wise up and stop nonsense

you keep saying these but you are not providing contrary evidence..

convince me i am on the wrong track,

i will turn back, but you haven't ...

just provide all the prophecies in the old testament that Jesus meat...case closed.
Religion / Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2023
MrPresident1:

Carry your confusion comot for here

Lucifer is just death. Which is the last enemy

she is the orisha of death and destruction...and war.

she is the last enemy to be destroyed....

she is also the so called queen of heaven...
Religion / Re: What Is The Will Of God? - Olamide Obire by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
HOW TO BE A GOOD MAN OF GOD😈

1- learn how to lie
2- learn how to brainwashed
3- learn how to wear suits or white gown
4- cram all the bible lies on your head.
6- meet a juju man to give you black magic powers(the more you look &less you see)
7- get an apartment hall
8- learn how to give the poor fake hopes
9- get a big offering box(very important)
10- organize night vigil everyday to confused their brains
11- learn how to speak in an unknown languages.
12- learn who to perform stage healing and miracle, (very important)

WITH ALL THIS FEATURES YOU ARE STRONG MAN OF GOD😂😂😂😂
Religion / Re: The Biblical Jesus' Character, A Failed Attempt To Reconcile Stories by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2023
dtruthspeaker has always been a nutcase, i volunteered to meet the payment for his rehabilitation,
i dint know why he has not taken that offer...

well, ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: The Man Of Peace Is Coming by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2023
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 2:1-5
King James Version
2 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the Lord.

We are now in the last days. The man of peace who will cause all nations to beat their swords into plowshares is about to be revealed

He is not the Antichrist, the Antichrist is the one that is presently ruling and making the whole earth to be upside down

He is the Christ. The Saviour. The Redeemer. The Son of God. His horn shall be shall be exalted in the name of the Most High God

he is a man from Judah.

he will be from the line of David...

he is Gods appointed messiah

he has not come before...

he will accomplish all that God said he would.

there is no such thing as anti Christ. That is a Christian concept. has got nothing to do with God or Judaism

i know his entrance is imminent...

but the destruction of Lucifer( inanna, Mary the mother of Jesus) will happen first

Religion / Re: "Who Is The Prince Of Persia In Daniel 10?" by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2023
prince of Persia is not same as king of Persia.....

kobojunkie!!!!

1 Like

Religion / Re: Does God Exist? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You don't have sense
What spiritual message is there in a myth?
If i say that tortoise had a rough shell cos he went to heaven and betrayed the birds and jumped down to earth on rough materials and his wife patched them. Is there a spiritual message to it?
There are parables and illustrations with their spiritual message tho but not in a myth

yes the message there is not to be greedy....

and always be appreciative..

you see what i mean?

you are blind and dumb..
Religion / Re: My Dream About Rapture by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2023
Plus1234:
Yeshua is coming.

from where?

how many times did God say the messiah would come?

was there any thing about a second coming in the old testament?

it was because Jesus failed to meet the requirement of a messiah that the idea he would come back to fulfill them arose...

it is all a farce...
Religion / Re: Does God Exist? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
Aemmyjah:

On a myth?
You sef

of cause, they are all myths...
and like all myths there is a hidden spiritual message in it...and you are just too blind and dumb to see it and learn it...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Religion / Re: Who Brings The Evil? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Absolute Rubbish! undecided

just like your ass....

when you grow up, you will learn and know..

now you can wallow in your ignorance...
Religion / Re: Does God Exist? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Nonsense article
Does this even make any sense to you?

yes,

with my spiritual knowledge....
Religion / Re: When Did Yahweh Becomes The God Of The Entire World? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
Religion / Re: The Holy Land Eridu & How It Became Judah. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
the earth is a holy ground...
Religion / Re: Does God Exist? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I guess you know
Educate us pls 🙏

How can order and organization arise by chaos?

from: https://shawcss.tripod.com/cosmogony/content/cosmogony_04.html

Creation by Conflict and the Ordering of Chaos
A theme present in many creation stories is the idea that the cosmos is created or ordered through a battle with terrible powers or monsters, generally represented by a dDragon, serpent or the Leviathan. The best example of this creation story is the ancient Babylonian epic Enuma elish.

The title. "Enuma elish", comes from the first two words of the myth: "when on high." The myth itself was written down during the 12th Century BCE, but most scholars agree that its origins are much older. The Enuma Elish tells the story of the creation of the cosmos, the hierarchy of gods and the creation of the world and the creation of man.

The text consists of seven tablets. It tells how Marduk the god of Babylon, was chosen king of the gods to defeat Tiamat, the personified sea representing chaotic evil. After killing her, Marduk split her in two, created the world from her corpse, and stationed the various gods in their appropriate spheres. Then he created the human race from the blood of the rebel god Kingu to be the slaves of the gods. Finally he established Babylon. The text ends with the gods praising Marduk by reciting his 50 names.

To understand the Enuma Elish, we must first understand something of the community in which it functioned as sacred language. Ancient Babylon was located in the area of the Middle East known as Mesopotamia. Mesopotamia literally means "the land between two rivers." The land itself is literally created silt deposited by the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. The silt is formed where the fresh water meets the salt water. This phenomenon is expressed in the Enuma Elish as the mingling or sexual union of fresh water and salt water.

The conflict between Marduk and Ti'amat explains a realistic feature of life in Mesopotamia. The battle is reflected in the annual flooding of the Mesopotamian plain and the contest between the waters (chaos) and the winds which can fight back the waters and bring back dry land. The myth thus suggests that the natural order is a reflection of the archetype (model) of the struggle between Tiamat and Marduk.

The Enuma Elish also suggests that the social order is patterned after the order of the sacred. Notice that the myth describes the establishment of the cosmic government and explains why there is a hierarchy of gods and why Marduk is to be worshipped as the supreme god. This government of the gods is also reflected in the political reality of this world: "Scholars point out that the myth dramatizes the political crises of Mesopotamian history, from primal warring communities to city-states, and finally to empire." What is significant is that the myth sees the emerging political structure as the human-social reflection of the order already achieved by the pantheon of the gods.

But where did humans come from? What is their purpose in the order of creation? The Enuma Elish also answers this question. Humans were created by Marduk to relieve the gods of their labors. Thus, humans are given the work once assigned to the gods.

What is significant about the city of Babylon and its temple to Marduk? The myth tells us that the gods themselves built the capital of the Babylonian empire along with the temple where Marduk is to be worshipped. Babylon is thus destined by the gods to be a city of prominence, majesty and might where Marduk's rule is established on earth.

This brief analysis should be sufficient to demonstrate how myths function to explain where the world came from, why things are the way they are and the role of humanity in the cosmos. In this case, the myth uses the basic framework of creation by conflict.
Religion / Re: My Dream About Rapture by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Plus1234:
error

always what is said before the great day...
Religion / Re: When Did Yahweh Becomes The God Of The Entire World? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
Maynman:

Since you don't have a dumb head like your creator, Hashem.

I want the source for this false statement

you are just an ass wipe..

a big retard...

JUST GO Bleep YOUESELF...
Religion / Re: When Did Yahweh Becomes The God Of The Entire World? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Maynman:

I want the source for where you got this false statement.

i dropped the link...didnt i?

drop the link where you screen short it from?
Religion / Re: When Did Yahweh Becomes The God Of The Entire World? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Maynman:

It's not a source, it's a language, specifically from Hebrew, you won't know because you are empty.

Why is it difficult for you to go and learn the language you are ignorantly spewing on Nl?
Why wallow in your ignorance? You love the delusion it gives you abi

are you saying you got the info from your dumb head..

it is a screen short..

past where you got the infor from
Religion / Re: When Did Yahweh Becomes The God Of The Entire World? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Maynman:

It's not a source, it's a language, specifically from Hebrew, you won't know because you are empty.

Why is it difficult for you to go and learn the language you are ignorantly spewing on Nl?
Why wallow in your ignorance? You love the delusion it gives you abi

i want the source where you screen shorted that info about Hashem...
Religion / Re: When Did Yahweh Becomes The God Of The Entire World? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
70 sons of Enlil?? Why do you go around making these things up? What do you gain from such ridiculousness? lipsrsealed

why are you so lazy?
get off your ass and do a research...

if you don't have data, i will sub for you...

just let me know..

https://dustoffthebible.com/Blog-archive/tag/70-sons-of-el/

The context of the passage refers to Genesis 10-11 when God divided humankind. Heiser recognizes the absence of Israel from the Table of Nations and asks how God would set the boundaries for the pagan nations according to the sons of Israel (בני ישראל) – an entity “that did not yet exist.”[2] The answer takes shape in the parallels between Ugaritic literature and the Hebrew text. Heiser explains that Ugaritic mythology claims their chief god, El Elyon (עֶלְיוֹן){Enlil], had 70 sons.[3] Deuteronomy 32:8 also refers to God as El Elyon (עֶלְיוֹן) who separates humankind into 70 nations. The literary parallel supports God’s division occurring based on other gods, not the “sons of Israel,” thus the translation: “sons of God” (בני אלהים).
from:https://www.livestransforming.com/textual-criticism-deuteronomy-328-9-and-genesis-4910/
Religion / Re: When Did Yahweh Becomes The God Of The Entire World? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Maynman:

It's a Hebrew word, it's EVERYWHERE!
Ha means The.
Shem means Name.

You're empty through and through.

I wan the source...

why is it difficult...i want to read the whole thing..
Religion / Re: What Was Jesus's Full Name? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
Maynman:

You smoke?

Can't you read?

I'm not barren like you, empty slave of HaShem😂

"For thus, on the one hand, Joseph was the brother of Cleophas, while on the other he was the son of Jacob, of whom additionally was called by the surname Panther. So that these two were born from the one surnamed Panthera."

so how did this your screen short address any issue?

meeeeen, you no well at all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.