Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,300 members, 7,850,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

22jumpstreet1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22jumpstreet1's Profile / 22jumpstreet1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Religion / Re: What Was Jesus's Full Name? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
his full name is aserapis christus
Religion / Re: What Was Jesus's Full Name? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Maynman:
According to Bishop Epiphanius of Salamis, found in his work called Against Heresies.
The citation can also be found in a seventh-century work by Anastasios of Sinai called Questions and Answers.

οὗτος μὲν γὰρ ὁ Ἰωσὴφ ἀδελφὸς γίνεται τοῦ Κλωπᾶ, ἦν δὲ υἱὸς τοῦ Ἰακώβ, ἐπίκλην δὲ Πάνθηρ καλουμένου· ἀμφότεροι οὗτοι ἀπὸ τοῦ Πάνθηρος ἐπίκλην γεννῶνται.

For thus, on the one hand, Joseph was the brother of Cleophas, while on the other he was the son of Jacob, of whom additionally was called by the surname Panther. So that these two were born from the one surnamed Panthera.

you smoke?

how does this answer the question...

meeeen, the village person on your case is really working over time...
Religion / Re: My Dream About Rapture by 22jumpstreet1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
Thanos is coming....

half of the world population is going....

the universe needs correcting....

but he/she will fail....she will be destroyed
Religion / Re: When Did Yahweh Becomes The God Of The Entire World? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2023
Maynman:

HaShem LITERALLY means "The name", use to refer to Yahweh, god of the isrealites.

You are empty through and through, stucked with Jewish beliefs and their concept of god 'creator of heaven and earth', you can't think beyond that.

i want the source where you screen short this message, i want to read it all...
Religion / Re: REPENT. The Kingdom Of Heaven Is Here! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2023
harbibi:
most successful people made it because they took the risk. I dare you to take the risk of believing Jesus is real and surrendering your ALL ( fears, weaknesses and strength) to Him and see if the Holy Spirit will not see you through it all. God bless you as you do so. Amen.

it is idolatry to worship a man...God forbids it...

he will punish me if i try it,,,,

so, i wont....i am enjoying his blessing and protection, i will not spoil it by worshipping a man that was nailed to a cross, My God, the creator of heaven and earth, hates idol worship of any kind...

thank you, but no thank you..

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: I Dont Want To Go To Heaven by 22jumpstreet1(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Jesus is different from us in many ways;

1. He has no beginning. He is God in human flesh.
same as us, we have no beginning...because we are Gods spirit.
2. All things were made through him.
same as us, we are Gods spirit
3. He is the first to be raised from the dead with a glorified body.
This is just a claim, which doctor checked him? what about llazarus?

The importance of Jesus death to us are;

1. He became the sacrificial lamb for all mankind. In other words, he paid the penalty of sin that the first man committed.
God already told us that everybody will pay for their own sin, a son should not be put to death because of the sins of the father, and more over time and time again , he said he hates human sacrifice. So?

2. On account of his death, everyone is legally free in the mind of justice. But the liberty becomes yours when you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
Gods says every one should atone for their sins, everybody's iniquity will be upon them and a mans righteousness shoals be upon him too, there is no way a mans death can grantee that..

3. The fact that Jesus died and rose again means that we too will be resurrected. But some will be resurrected to eternal life while others will be resurrected to eternal destruction.
somebody was resurrected when he came in contact with Elisha's bones, he is not the first..

4. His death and resurrection also means that death has been defeated but not yet destroyed.
what are you talking about? what does this even mean, what about Lazarus and others...

5. His death gave him the opportunity to enter into hell and defeated the devil. So, we have been delivered from the power of darkness.
hahaha....you see the so many things wrong with Christianity. The devil is just the orisha of darkness, it is a principle, not a god.....
Religion / Re: REPENT. The Kingdom Of Heaven Is Here! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2023
harbibi:
Jesus actually paid all the price to set you free. Recieve your freedom free of charge and walk in dominion.

how i wish it was that easy??

my friend it is not a 'get out of jail' card...

you have to pay for all the bad things you did ..yourself..

you have to atone for your own sins....

innocent people die everyday......Jesus own is not exceptional, if at all he existed...
Religion / Re: My Dream About Rapture by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Ignore Konojunkie… he/she is a demonic personality.
I tell you the truth. Ignore him/her.

he is not demonic..

he is just not well and needs help...i have volunteered to foot the bills...Him and Dtruthspeaker.

it is still standing...
Religion / Re: I Dont Want To Go To Heaven by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ken4Christ:

It's not a turn around. Every human being is a spirit, has a soul and lives in a body. But there are spirits without bodies. It is in that sense I said that Jesus is not a spirit.

Your spirit is called the inward man. In another place, it's called, the inner man. Your body is just the house your spirit lives in.

Remember that God is a Spirit and we are made in his image and likeness. So, we too are spirit beings. But we are not spirits. The two statements are not the same.

man is a spirit being dwelling within a physical body made from dust

at 'death' the spirit goes back to GOD while the body is buried...

how is jesus different from us, if he existed?

how is his dying important to us?
Religion / Re: How The Roman Empire Stopped Militancy In Israel 2000 Years Ago by 22jumpstreet1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ezra copied the laws from the writings of Moses!

Ezra edited them from the Babylonian epics....
Religion / Re: How The Roman Empire Stopped Militancy In Israel 2000 Years Ago by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy, you really really Bleep up!

Is this what you call knowledge?

Well Torah simply means the five books of Moses! smiley

and it was written by Ezra
Religion / Re: A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
dazzlingd:
The beginning is unknown, but every order and agenda spills in a kind of spiral form from the main source and travels down across the universe, down to galaxies and constellations and down to the domain of your solar system and down to the planets and down to the life on each planet including the citizens, plants animals, elements and everyday life of the people on such planet.

The universe follows an order, from the source which is the totality of existence, summation of all consciousness, which you may call God

The world is a puzzle, but the answers are just around us if only you seek.

I will try to make this as simple as possible to understand, but trust me, it is much deeper.

I will use the word Domain very often here.

Domain: In general, a domain is an area of control or a sphere of knowledge.

A domain could have a sub domain that reports to it and a higher domain that it reports to.

It is more like an organizational structure. A domain will be under the authority of a higher domain, the higher domain could be under the authority of another higher domain. It goes on and on till it gets to the top, or main source or the final authority.

Thus, the universe is a like a large domain, from the highest domain which is the source and totality of existence and all consciousness to have ever existed in earth and will ever exist. Every being, planets, galaxies, stars, elements, history, past, present and future are under the highest domain (which you may call God)

somebody is speaking my language..
Religion / Re: How The Roman Empire Stopped Militancy In Israel 2000 Years Ago by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Because Hezekiah and all other Jewish Kings who were faithful to the prophecies written in God's word had died and the Jews were practicing false religions. Prophets like Isaiah, Jeremiah cried but the Jews didn't listen to them, in fact they tried to kill Jeremiah for telling them the truth.

That's why JEHOVAH allowed Nebuchadnezzar to capture the city and took them all away into slavery in Babylon! smiley

Jeremiah was prophesying for Nebuchadnezzar..
Nebuchadnezzar was Gods(Marduk) anointed servant. so He asked him to bring everybody to Babylon, so that they would learn about him. it was when they departed Babylon, that king CYRUS asked Ezra and probably Nehemiah to write the TORAH from the Babylonian myths and legend, which they adapted for their people. He was asked to take it along and teach his people....this was how Judaism was created....

that's why there is so much in common with the Babylonian religion...

when the romans needed stories for their invented jesus character, they still went to Babylon, as the gospel stories comes from ancient tales about Marduk.jesus would be Marduk. BUT HE was never a man .....

1 Like

Religion / Re: How God Delivered Me And 9 People In My Car From A Serious Accident by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
so you had a chance of meeting your creator and his son your savior and you missed it...ahhhhhh, you no try at all

1 Like

Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
Michael547:

So now oga......does the soul die According to Ezekiel 18:4 down below? Yes or no?

yes, a soul dies......it is what i have been saying,,,

and death is spirit to God and body to the earth....
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:

Oga what now happens to the 'soul'? That is my own point of interest. I'm not arguing spirit with you. What about the soul?

oh my fuccking Jesus...

it has gone back to default mode......

is that not what i have been saying....

at birth the spirit and body comes together to form a soul

at death it disintegrate to body and spirit...

why are we even going in circles....
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:

So please why does Ezekiel 18:4, 20 say that the soul dies? Or are you not seeing that? Is it that my eyes is seeing double? Please explain what Ezekiel means by saying that the soul dies.
death is not the opposite of life...

birth is the opposite of death

life is all there is...
secondly, man is a soul made up of spirit of God and dust of the earth..

what is GOD? OR who is God?

that thing you are calling life force is the same image and likeness as god?

using your own term, God is the totality of the life force(consciousness) of the universe...

death is the spirit going back to God

and the body going back to earth....

life is all there is..it has no opposite, just like time...
Politics / Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sniper101:
Damn!!!

A government still builds open-roof stadium in year 2023 and calls it state-of-the-art

Only in Nigeria.

have you seen the model?
it is still work in progress
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:

How? Have you not argued here that the soul does not die?

it means you are not following..

i said the soul is Gods spirit + body from the earth..

at death, they go back where they came from....

Gods spirit is the same image and likeness as God.....if God is immortal, it is immortal...if God is all powerful, it is all powerful, if God is all knowing, it is all knowing...
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:

Death is simply the opposite of life....when a person dies he ceases to exist.
Like you rightly pointed out, humans don't have a soul. We ourselves are soul. So when we die, the soul dies (Ezekiel18:4, 20). What makes us alive is the breath or spirit given to us by God. The Breath or spirit is not us. It is a life force that gives us life just like how electricity powers appliances. When we die the spirit or breath goes back to God and it does not take any human experience whatsoever because the thought of the person has already perished (psalm146:4). So do you see that the spirit and soul are not the same?

death is not the opposite of life...

birth is the opposite of death

life is all there is...
secondly, man is a soul made up of spirit of God and dust of the earth..

what is GOD? OR who is God?

that thing you are calling life force is the same image and likeness as god?

using your own term, God is the totality of the life force(consciousness) of the universe....
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:

Remember you said this

you have not been following ..

looks like you concentration is somewhere else...
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:

You can contact me on whatsapp 08167469103 for more information on what happens at death according to the bible....I would be willing to help.

Lets continue here, there are people following us...
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:

Do you believe what is in Ezekiel 18:4, 20 where I quoted and gave you the screenshot? If yes, Does the soul die? Yes or no?

what is death?

what is man?

what is GOD?
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:

According to the Bible where you read, does the soul die? Please what version of the Bible are you using?

maybe you should define what you think death is?
i am not going round in circle with you...
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:
@22jumpstreet1 I'm waiting for you to explain Ezekiel 18:4, 20

soul=spirit+body

at death spirit goes to GOD
body goes to earth....

what i have been saying since...

everybody dies at the end of the day...

only the guilty should be given the death penalty.....

sons cant inherit the sins of their father or mother...
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:

Read Ezekiel 18:4, 20 and explain.

it does not contradict my point....
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:

Read Ezekiel 18:4, 20 and explain.

it does not contradict my point....
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:

Please explain that and back it up with a scripture.

psalm 104:29-31

29You hide Your countenance and they are frightened; You gather in their spirit and they perish and return to their dust.
30You will send forth Your spirit and they will be created, and You will renew the surface of the ground.
31The glory of the Lord will be forever; the Lord will rejoice with His works.

Ecclesiastics 12 :7

And the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God, Who gave it.
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:

So are you saying that the soul does not die?

yes....

does god die?
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:

So what happens to the soul at death?

it splits into the spirit and the body...

just like the psalm you quoted
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:

So is the spirit and the soul the same? Yes or no?

not really......
the soul= spirit +body

we are a soul, we do not have a soul
Religion / Re: Dealing With Death The Right Way by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2023
Michael547:

So if the thoughts of the person perishes l, what experience does the spirit take? Is the spirit and soul the same? Answer the two questions.

i have answered the second question...

God sends his spirit to the body, it becomes a living soul. the spirit is the same image and likeness as GOD...so whatever you think of GOD, the spirit has it...
when the person expires, the spirit now a soul leaves the body with all the experience it has acquired while in that body....

but it cant think again , because it has no body/brain.....

we where never the body, we are the spirit dwelling within the body...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.