Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,134 members, 7,856,537 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

22jumpstreet1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 22jumpstreet1's Profile / 22jumpstreet1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Religion / Re: Let Atheists Rub Heads With Me by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
The Torah pointed out that the heart of man is desperately wicked. the basic understanding of this will save you.

like i always say here, through my other moniker, whatever happens, happened because it is the will of GOD.

i want to recall a story or oracle about Solomon the son of David.

God asked him 'What do you want me to do for you''?

and he said, Give me the wisdom to govern your people...

and God said, you have not asked for wealth or riches....because he has asked for the best gift from God God added every other thing to him.

some people are not like Solomon, .THEY ASK FOR HE LIFE OF THEIR ENEMY. They do not ask for wisdom.

they have asked for the life of their enemy...God will grant it for them because they have asked and it is what they want....

FYI: The universe is God....
Religion / Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
enilove:

You are right , it is theoretically and theologically confusing to think that Jesus is God. But spiritually it is not confusing .

Satan tempted Jesus in the spirit and said :

Matthew 4:6 KJV
And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

You are a son to your father , does that mean you are not subjected to your father? No. As a son ,you bear the saw name of your father , would it not be wrong for anyone to say you are not Lasisi , if that is your father's name?

Why is it that madness is inheritable? because that spirit of madness is in the blood. The spirit in the Lord Jesus was that of God. He had human flesh but spirit of God. If a demon entered into a pregnant woman, she will give birth to demonic child. If the Spirit of God entered into a woman, she will bear Godly child.

He must worship his Father Almighty God, but you and I must worship God through him . He reconcilled us back to God theough his death.

You are picking verses that suits your point. Lets take everything in totality. You will understand

who was there when this temptation was taking place?
Religion / Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
zionmade1:

Bros if u want us to address all these senseless issues u re bringing up create a special thread on a sunday wen i will have time.
And u will promise that since u are quoting from bible that anything i also raise from the bible will be accepted as truth even though u dont believe it.

Last time i dealt with one of u the guy ended of shouting corrupted corrupted, the same bible he was the one that started quoting

do you mean there are passages to contradict these ones?

i am confused....

i might need some explanation...
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
cornelboy:

Did Adam die or not?

Adam means ''man''

there is nothing like death, it is an illusion..

what have I been saying since?
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
cornelboy:

I know the beginning of my salvation.
Keep your inaccurate interpretation to yourself.

Genesis 2:17
[17]But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Are you saying Adam is still living lol?

WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS DWELLING WITHIN A PHYSICAL BODY MADE FROM DUST..

OUR REAL SELF IS THE SPIRIT....

IT DOES NOT DIE....BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME IMAGE AND LIKENESS AS GOD

FYI
Adam simply means man...
Religion / Re: Did God Destroy The Earth With Flood? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
tophempire:
Good morning 🌞

You all remember how snake swallow 36 billion??
How many of you believe there was an actual snake that swallow cash?

I asked because there's a saying that there's no smoke without fire.

Now let's go into the story proper. A man called Noah made sacrifice to his God who just wiped the earth clean with flood and then his god gave a rainbow as a sign that he will not destroy the earth again with flood.

Did he even do it in the first place I hear someone say yes in the spirit 😂😂😂 (mummy G.O pastoral spirit)

So God hint Noah to build an ark, with wood and the ark was so big, ALMOST(not as big as) THE SIZE OF TITANIC. Genesis 6:19-20 declares that two of each kind of animal were to be collected and brought on board. This is repeated in Genesis 7:8-9, and it is explicitly stated that this applied to clean and unclean beasts as well as to birds. But Genesis 7:2-3 specifies that clean beasts and birds were to be taken by sevens. Whatever the numbers, it is clear that no animals could be left out. Genesis 7:4 states that "every living substance" that God made was to be destroyed "from off the face of the earth" by the impending flood. Genesis 7:23 repeats the point and adds that only those things with Noah in the ark could survive.

So today we have an estimate of 7 billion species of animals, so let's just say x2. And in that boat there was just 1 window and the door was locked from the outside by God. For 150 days yh, because miracle no de tire Jesus. The humans and animals didn't eat food or each other. Wait noah was asked to take food too. Genesis 6:21-22 WEB - Take with you some of all food that is eaten, and gather it to yourself; and it will be for food for you, and for them.” ²² Thus Noah did. He did all that God commanded him

So over 14 billion animal and food for them. In a wooden boat with their food, and 1 window for ventilation, and the poops and wee for 150 days.

IF YOU BELIEVE THIS STORY THEN YOU DEFINITELY BELIEVE THAT SNAKE CAN SWALLOW 36 BILLION.

You have to, there's nothing you can tell me again.

If you don't believe this story then that means there was no flood, and no ark so there was no sacrifice that happen and all of the rubbish that bible said happened never happened.

it is a retelling of an earlier Babylonian and Sumerian myth...

the Israelites incorporated it into their belief system..

it means that the same god that creates is the same god that destroys....

not two...or one for each..
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
cornelboy:

What God created in his image was the body, organs etc.
The breath of life is the unexplainable energy from God that animates us and makes us a living soul.

There's only one breath of life that every human shares from. You got your life from your parents, they got theirs from their ancestors, their ancestors got theirs from Adam, and Adam got his from God.

Have you ever thought of the animals? They also got their life from God. They are living the same way humans are living. In fact animals are also souls.

If Adam didn't sin, he would be here today and continue to live forever.

This proves that humans were created to be physical beings.

your knowledge and understanding of what i just posted is the beginning of your salvation...

when you are ready.....you will know.

till then,
shalom.
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
cornelboy:

I will not agree with that.

When God created Adam, the process started from dust/clay. The breath of life/spirit was what made Adam lifeless body to become living being.

It's just like electricity. When you cut off power supply to an appliance, for example, a fan, it stops working. The electricity is needed to make the fan work, it not part of the fan itself.

That's how god's breath or spirit work. It supplies the energy needed for us to function.

When Adam died, he rot in his grave. Nothing was left of him.

Animals exist and die the same way Humans do.

i know you will miss that part..

so before GOD created man he said 'Let US (GOD AND THE EARTH) create man in OUR IMAGE, AFTER OUR LIKENESS let them........

God made the body from the earth...so when the body expires, it is buried to become like the earth or dust..

then God breathed on his nostrils the breath of life ( which is same image and likeness as GOD)...and it became a living being...when ''death'' occurs it means it has returned to GOD....and the body will be buried to return to dust...

GOD is immortal
therefore mans spirit is immortal..

what do you not understand?
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2023
cornelboy:

I'd rather say death is the permanent cessation of life. There nothing like "a return to default".

see previous post
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol I meant life of a particular individual.

that is what i am saying..

we are spirit dueling within a physical vessel made from dust..

death is just the spirit leaving the body.....for the spiritual realm, waiting for another body...

that spirit is the same image and likeness as GOD the creator. Meaning it is immortal..
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
cornelboy:

I'd rather say death is the permanent cessation of life. There nothing like "a return to default".

life has no end...
it is a circle. death is just a point on it...
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
cornelboy:

So that means you believe that when we die, it means our soul die too?

death means 'A return to default 'the breath returns to God
the body returns to the earth..
Religion / Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

"He is, Who He is"!

OK...

Like you say 'no case here'..
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol we are saying the same thing.

What's your definition of soul?

Do you agree that our whole complete being (God's breath + our body) is our soul?

10000% yes

is that not what i have been singing in the ears of maxindhouse...
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
cornelboy:

You obviously don't understand what soul means.

7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

A soul is the combination of the body (cells, organs etc) and God's spirit or breath.

We got our life from our parents. Every human lives came from Adam. Adam's life came from God's breath or spirit.

We are all souls.

it was just a statue(ie made from mud) more or less an art work..it was the breath (or Gods spirit) that brought it to life.....
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
Busybrain2233:
You said from the moment they where conceived okay, please where is your proof for this?

leave the guy..e don hook
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ynix:

OMG save your son from Babylonians, what again is Vaseline. I thought it's for glowing the body grin

yes. Amongst other things.

like masturbation...
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ynix:
a Virginus like me can't do that, don't spoil my mind please

ohhh ok, you are probably among the Vaseline crew..
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ynix:
what is condom sir?

that thing you wear on your gbola so that kemi does not become pregnant...
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ynix:

The soul is in the blood of the man that enters the whole of the woman. He shoots his blood (semen) at the egg of the woman to reproduce himself grin

that's why you should not collect them in a condom...lol
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
i will say as from the first trimester....

the child is already doing room service..

sorry jare womb service...
Religion / Re: If You Know About Souls Please Answer! by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A soul enters an unborn child from where? undecided

ok..let me help you..

at which stage does God breathe into the body to make it a living being..?

i have asked this question before..

2 Likes

Religion / Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
yomi007k:

This sort of knowledge is too high for low IQ individuals. People that cannot think will attack you first.

I have read the research and it is quite comforting to know what happens in NDE.
I would rather work on perfecting my soul since I know my way home already.

Peace.

yes..

only the destination is given...
the journey is up to you..
Religion / Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Have you been there before?
What is happening there now? smiley

we all came from there and will return there when we expire...

a different law operates there...

The torah is the law that operates here...
Religion / Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
like i said before..
God created everything in twos...

heaven and earth

up or down

cold or hot

birth and death

good and evil

etc.....

the choice is yours.....
Religion / Re: There Is No Such Thing As 'Death'. We Just Transit. by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Transit to where? undecided

to the other side..

the immaterial or spiritual realm..
Religion / Re: If 'Jesus' Is The 'Son Of God', Why The Hell Do His Own People Not Worship Him? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Stfu. The criticism applies to you too. While they believe some Jew walked on water you believe some Hebrew pointed a stick at the sea to split it and beat a rock with the same magic stick to produce water. And for the grand finale, you think the psychotic shit the Hebrews called god is not an invention similar to the “Roman creation”.

retard..

crawl back to the hole you came from..

efulefu..
Religion / Re: Can God Terminate Devil? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2023
the devil is part and parcel of God.

he is part of God's kingdom.

he is the orisha of darkness sometimes symbolized by the moon.

he does only what God tells him to do..

God can send him to save you, he will do as his told.
he is not a dual opposite of God. to even think of it, is an insult against God.
Religion / Re: If 'Jesus' Is The 'Son Of God', Why The Hell Do His Own People Not Worship Him? by 22jumpstreet1(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2023
Reflect7:

So how come you know better than them about who their real messiah is, or should be?

THEY said and believed that their messiah would be a warrior that would defeat their enemies, the Romans.

That was what their prophets had told them for centuries.

Then the ROMANS who ruled over them, to curb that popular revolutionary sentiment, started spreading stories about a 'king of the Jews' who had lived 70 years earlier, and had preached love, peace, and forgiveness, and to ''give to Caesar what is Caesar's''.

The Jews saw it for the scam it was. Designed to pacify them, and they fiercely rejected 'Jesus'.

The Romans then invented christianity. And many joined up.

Next thing you know, a 'New testament' was written by goodness knows who, since it is common knowledge to theologians that the said 'writers' of the gospels - 'Mathew,' 'Mark', 'Luke', and 'John', did not write any of the 'gospels', and their actual existence as real people (including 'Jesus' himself) is questioned, and even rejected, by many researchers. Many western scholars believe the entire New testament to be a Roman fabrication.

SO HOW COME YOU, sat in Nigeria, are the one who knows what the Jews should be getting in terms of a messiah, more than the Jews themselves?

And the central question still remains. IF 'Jesus' is the 'son of God', WHY are they not worshiping him?

And who are YOU to know the answer better than them?

All the way from Nigeria?

IF YOU HAD SENSE, you would drop that bible and go and ask those Jews to tell you the real deal with this 'Jesus' of a character.

Right now, you're just Rome's bitch, courtesy of their British colonial brothers who shoved the 'gospels' down your throat after conquest.

name your poison bro..

guilder, star, 33, hero...Hennessey...

just name it...

it sure is coming your way soon.

if you educate this Rome's minions about their so called ''son of '' they start throwing insult rather than do a proper research them selves.
so sad.

the messiah the prophets prophesied about is coming from the scion od David, not a demi god. the Jews don't have the idea of god mating with humans, it is a Greek/roman ideology...

not the Jews..

Jesus is a roman creation

qed
Religion / Re: JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD by 22jumpstreet1(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2023
sonmvayina:

He was what?

@Dtruthspeaker...you have not answered this question...

if you say Jesus was not a man, what was he?
Religion / Re: The Difference Between God And The Devil by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Judging by what you wrote, words can be used indiscriminately. Therefore, God is water….

Does water not exist?
Can life exist without water?
Does water have enemies?

you are just a retard..

sorry to say...

shalom
Religion / Re: The Difference Between God And The Devil by 22jumpstreet1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Funny how your god and the devil created by the Catholic Church have the same probability of existence. Since they also have the same amount of evidence for their existence, the probability that both are “created” is 99.999999 percent.

God is consciousness..

does consciousness not exist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.