Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) (29223 Views)

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by mirexxx(f): 12:11pm On May 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea sure.

Which school do you attend if I may ask. smiley
school of the supernatural cheesy
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 13, 2015
In as much as this thread must/would serve its purpose, I still think it isn't well organized.

Naijaboiy you're the host, nominate the judges yourself or list 15 peeps and lay them down to be voted for by the participants, that'll show neutrality.

Secondly, you should cojoin the list of the participants and group them, some barbarians will detail this thread if you allow them group themselves.

And lastly I think the debate should go like these "examination malpractice is the fault of the teachers" Support/Oppose

Group A should support

Ronald4lif
mizmycoli
Blackett
chiam55

Group b oppose

Kradleber
victoriabee
missclasssy
thesonofmark

I think it'll be logical if done like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Topics will be given before hand to ensure adequate preparation of points and ideas.

The teams against each other will select topic most befitting to them amongst the ones which they were given.

They'll also choose to propose or oppose between them.

Ronald4lif,,thesonofmark,,misclasssy what do you think about this?
How would this debate be done?

One, has to post an argument and counter-arguments ensue(s) or counter-arguments starts directly?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2015
kradleber:

Before I say anything I just wanna ask if you have ever envisaged yourself during your quiet time as a successful comedian grin
I can't even comment lengthily, that your no.3 criterion is the funnier that the stupidest scene in Horrible bosses 2 ..

lol ..Theson.ofthemark ..what has 'Spellings' have to with a Romance sect. debate that is meant to be somewhat interactive and educative? more ridiculous is that it carries 10 points ..
Is this a spelling bee or English class or a grammar contest? . smh

Krad, why do so desperately want to make me duel it out? Just to confirm your claims that ThesonóMark enjoys e-fights? Yes, in a (type)written debate spellings are a necessary criterion (if you've ever participated in one). Then again, those are MY REPLIED SUGGESTIONS to what Naijaboiy asked. YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MADE A SINGLE SUGGESTION ALL THROUGH.

If you really want to e-duel against me, why not tag me in the Derailers' thread?smiley Or maybe we would both be in opposing teams when the debates really commence? Let's see who really would floor the other smiley.

I gave you two options; take up the challenge- KRADLEBER VERSUS THESONÒFMARK. PROVE HOW GOOD YOU ARE...OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.smiley

Stop derailing, would you?

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by agarawu23(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2015
falconey:

hmmmm naijaboiy was right, you make remarks based on assumption.

First I don't have a group(I'm one man squad) why will I want to beef you? Kai don't be a lazy reader and get your fact right before making comments ( only dumbtards/kidults do that), no one nominated me I nominate myself( the first).

Who cares if my post make sense or not? Well that's the only thing your brain got right.

Don't worry you are noticed now, case closed!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:
This debate should be ladies versus men.
angry
Really?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by kradleber: 12:17pm On May 13, 2015
I can't believe the word "P1mp'' is also censored on nairaland, and it automatically changes to Love-vendor unless its spelt incorrectly intentionally.

Na wa ooo, even my 13/14 year old cousins know what P1mp means..what's the point exactly with these whole censoring palava when the so called kids can without stuttering a bit rap out a kabilion profane slangs offhand already? Is this MTV base or what? ..
Even Twitter is a bigger site and they don't censor foul words.. . smh for nl
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 12:21pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

This debate should be ladies versus men.

angry
And how many Ladies will come out to argue? undecided
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 13, 2015
Naijaboiy ; is the nomination for judges still on? If yes, I nominate myself. ...

EricRichie
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by funlord(m): 12:23pm On May 13, 2015
kradleber:

You listen to yung thug? ! Bill gates offered him millions to quit rapping. what does that tell you?

That dude is an epitome and embodiment of wackness and illiteracy. Go download Kendrick Lamar's new album instead ( P1mp a butterfly)
na by error I buy am oh! He grew up in my hood so na hood solidarity! I regret die
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 12:24pm On May 13, 2015
PROSPECTIVE JUDGES.

1) Falconey

2) Ronald4lif

3) Thesonofmark/kcmark

4) dechandel

5) chiam55

6) Mizmycoli

7) tosyne2much

8 orijin101

9)Kinglekan

10) wristwatch

11) sinizia

CONTESTANTS

1) sinaj

2) demmy0325

3) mzellsx

4) DahtzFestJayz

5) boynigeria

6) beckybeky

7) Laurelp

8 ) phikom

9) Luxanne

10) chibwike

11) kradleber

12) Geenickel

13) oahray

14) Blackett

15) Missclasssy

16) Dotwillis1

17) Damoskiy

18) ipledge

19) LadyX

20) Alberto2k

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 12:26pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

How would this debate be done?

One, has to post an argument and counter-arguments ensue(s) or counter-arguments starts directly?
Contestants are shared into groups and they are given topics which they'll debate on.

One side will oppose while the other will propose

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 12:28pm On May 13, 2015
EricRichie:
Naijaboiy ; is the nomination for judges still on? If yes, I nominate myself. ...

EricRichie
Yes it's still on.

Noted.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by asumo12: 12:33pm On May 13, 2015
THANK U SIRE

naijaboiy:

Happy Birthday Sir!!! cheesy

BUT I DONT REMEMBER I TELL U TODAY IS MY BORN DAY ANYWAY!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 12:34pm On May 13, 2015
Borrussia:
In as much as this thread must/would serve its purpose, I still think it isn't well organized.

Naijaboiy you're the host, nominate the judges yourself or list 15 peeps and lay them down to be voted for by the participants, that'll show neutrality.

Secondly, you should cojoin the list of the participants and group them, some barbarians will detail this thread if you allow them group themselves.

And lastly I think the debate should go like these "examination malpractice is the fault of the teachers" Support/Oppose

Group A should support

Ron ald4lif
miz mycoli
Blac kett
chia m55

Group b oppose

Kra dleber
victo riabee
misscl asssy
theson ofmark

i think it's better people are allowed to nominate the judges so they can vote. I can't really know all the people capable of the Job.

I'm definitely going to share the contestants into groups and not let them group themselves.

Your Last point is on point.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 12:35pm On May 13, 2015
asumo12:
THANK U SIRE

BUT I DONT REMEMBER I TELL U TODAY IS MY BORN DAY ANYWAY!

undecided undecided undecided
Its on your profile. cheesy
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by kradleber: 12:41pm On May 13, 2015
Borrussia:
Borrussia is a term on its own. And I know you're sharwama.wink

Alright.. Roger that.
I was thinking you got bored and left the forum for good.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by agarawu23(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2015
Borrussia:

Group A should support

Ronald4lif
mizmycoli
Blackett
chiam55

Group b oppose

Kradleber
victoriabee
missclasssy
thesonofmark

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by asumo12: 12:42pm On May 13, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

naijaboiy:

Its on your profile. cheesy

but today is not my birthday sha!

i think there was mistake somewhere ooooooooooooooooo

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by kradleber: 12:43pm On May 13, 2015
funlord:
na by error I buy am oh! He grew up in my hood so na hood solidarity! I regret die

You grew up in Atlanta, Georgia?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 13, 2015
kradleber:

Alright.. Roger that.
I was thinking you got bored and left the forum for good.
Nope, I'm now an undercover.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by dharay99: 12:48pm On May 13, 2015
falconey:

hmmmm naijaboiy was right, you make remarks based on assumption.

First I don't have a group(I'm one man squad) why will I want to beef you? Kai don't be a lazy reader and get your fact right before making comments ( only dumbtards/kidults do that), no one nominated me I nominate myself( the first).

Who cares if my post make sense or not? Well that's the only thing your brain got right.

Don't worry you are noticed now, case closed!
agarawu23:
you are very very funny grin I didn't endorsed you doesn't mean you should beef.

I would have nominated myself if I am interested in the program and is not a crime if no one vote me

@bolded, I might not be you guys choice o but I know I av been making my contribution here on this section ever since I became active. I refused to follow your group doesn't mean my comments are irrelevant.

but the last time I checked , I have never read one of your comments that makes any sense and you are happy someone nominated you? dont tell me you will finally be voted as judges undecided

Be like say una two dun smoke Jamaican skunk.? grin

Abeg drop it... angry
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 13, 2015
Borrussia:
Really?
Yes
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 13, 2015
asumo12:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

but today is not my birthday sha!

i think there was mistake somewhere ooooooooooooooooo

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Loool grin you probably made the mistake when filling out your profile. ....

EricRichie
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

And how many Ladies will come out to argue? undecided
MrsChima
Mizmycoli
Luxanne
Missclassy etc

Family section women! angry
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by kradleber: 12:55pm On May 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Krad, why do so desperately want to make me duel it out? Just to confirm your claims that ThesonóMark enjoys e-fights? Yes, in a (type)written debate spellings are a necessary criterion (if you've ever participated in one). Then again, those are MY REPLIED SUGGESTIONS to what Naijaboiy asked. YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MADE A SINGLE SUGGESTION ALL THROUGH.

If you really want to e-duel against me, why not tag me in the Derailers' thread?smiley Or maybe we would both be in opposing teams when the debates really commence? Let's see who really would floor the other smiley.

I gave you two options; take up the challenge- KRADLEBER VERSUS THESONÒFMARK. PROVE HOW GOOD YOU ARE...OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.smiley

Stop derailing, would you?

•Lmfao ! I told you before to opt out of school and join the circus . You could be the next Zip the Pinhead or maybe the next Emmet Kelly. grin Point is- You are a natural comedian! .. why are you wasting your talents?

• I don't wanna you brawl verbally……okay, maybe I do but i wanna do it differently and cremate you with brash barrage of words and cynical punchlines .at least i got this week off grin

Fu¢k the generic back and forths and the regular disses.. ...let's do 'yo mama' instead . a thread is created where i slaughter and brutalize your momma remorselessly and effortlessly with double entendres and Priest Imhotep like one-liners..

accept the call out coward tongue

1 Like

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by agarawu23(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2015
dharay99:

Be like say una two dun smoke Jamaican skunk.? grin

Abeg drop it... angry
you alws encourage "gbege" undecided
you want to drag issues with falconey ? then you want all your "shares" to disappear grin
no personal issues here, we just can't reason the same, thats the fact.

naijaboiy is the debate only on relationship/marriage issue? if yes, hope I can share my own suggestion topic too?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:
MrsChima Mizmycoli Luxanne Missclassy etc
We'd be looking forward to it.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by vjsmiles: 12:57pm On May 13, 2015
[size=14pt] inclined to...
i will debate
cc:naijaboiy [/size]
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by dharay99: 1:03pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
you want to drag issues with falconey ? then you want all your "shares" to disappear grin

naijaboiy is the debate only on relationship/marriage issue? if yes, hope I can share my own suggestion topic too?

Gbege? Me?
No I'm gentle today.

Nd I prefer likes to shares. tongue
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 1:07pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

MrsChima
Mizmycoli
Luxanne
Missclassy etc

So these are the only people that can represent the female folks on romance section? undecided

Anyway it's not an inter gender debate so no need for that.

Thanks!
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 1:08pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:

Sure you can.

As many as possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Contact Your EX / Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip) / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.