Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) (29186 Views)

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / Why Is 18 The Official Age To Have Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by kradleber: 1:08pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

MrsChima
Mizmycoli
Luxanne
Missclassy etc

Family section women! angry

Mrschima shouldn't even be allowed anywhere within the perimeters of this thread. That thot is dumber than a Chinese Hamster.
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by kradleber: 1:11pm On May 13, 2015
Borrussia:
Nope, I'm now an undercover.
Chuck Bartowski
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by tohpahz(f): 1:12pm On May 13, 2015
Twaci:
grin It runs in our blood. Morning dear.

Afternoon o jare..
Hope u good?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 13, 2015
kradleber:

You grew up in Atlanta, Georgia?
Indeed and In truth.
Georgia kor, Georgina ni! grin
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Twaci(f): 1:15pm On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:

Afternoon o jare..
Hope u good?
Yeah sweedy. And u?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by tohpahz(f): 1:18pm On May 13, 2015
Twaci:
Yeah sweedy. And u?

Just tired oo.. sun too much cry
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Twaci(f): 1:22pm On May 13, 2015
tohpahz:

Just tired oo.. sun too much cry
Hehe! My own na odeshi cheesy. I am covered in Ice water. Come over let's hangout, have an icecream and talk selfies. Whachu say?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by funlord(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2015
kradleber:

You grew up in Atlanta, Georgia?
yep! Schooled there not grew up though!
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by zinachidi(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2015
Borrussia:
In as much as this thread must/would serve its purpose, I still think it isn't well organized.

Naijaboiy you're the host, nominate the judges yourself or list 15 peeps and lay them down to be voted for by the participants, that'll show neutrality.

Secondly, you should cojoin the list of the participants and group them, some barbarians will detail this thread if you allow them group themselves.

And lastly I think the debate should go like these "examination malpractice is the fault of the teachers" Support/Oppose

Group A should support

Ronald4lif
mizmycoli
Blackett
chiam55

Group b oppose

Kradleber
victoriabee
missclasssy
thesonofmark

I think it'll be logical if done like this.
true,, made a nice point
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by damseyl(f): 1:27pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
you woke up already...so early
I got early momo lectures.
How has been yoour day?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by zinachidi(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2015
dude i'm still a bit confused though,, how will the topics for the debate be chosen?

Cc naijaboiy
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 13, 2015
naijaboiy:
PROSPECTIVE JUDGES.

1) Falconey

2) Ronald4lif

3) Thesonofmark/kcmark

4) dechandel

5) chiam55

6) Mizmycoli

7) tosyne2much

8 orijin101

9)Kinglekan

10) wristwatch

11) sinizia

CONTESTANTS

1) sinaj

2) demmy0325

3) mzellsx

4) DahtzFestJayz

5) boynigeria

6) beckybeky

7) Laurelp

8 ) phikom

9) Luxanne

10) chibwike

11) kradleber

12) Geenickel

13) oahray

14) Blackett

15) Missclasssy

16) Dotwillis1

17) Damoskiy

18) ipledge

19) LadyX

20) Alberto2k

Nice
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 13, 2015
damseyl:
I got early momo lectures.
How has been yoour day?
i just woke up.. grin,I have Nice sleep today
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by funlord(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Indeed and In truth.

Hello Poverty stricken demon! I left U a message on the last thread that I raped U on! Go and cry some more after reading it over there! Then come back here 4 your final disgrace! Feminist mgbeke! Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by kradleber: 1:33pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Indeed and In truth.
grin
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by MrsChima(f): 1:40pm On May 13, 2015
kradleber:

Mrschima shouldn't even be allowed anywhere within the perimeters of this thread. That thot is dumber than a Chinese Hamster.

This gay bish is pained. grin
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by MrsChima(f): 1:43pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
i just woke up.. grin,I have Nice sleep today

undecided
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by naijaboiy: 1:43pm On May 13, 2015
zinachidi:
dude i'm still a bit confused though,, how will the topics for the debate be chosen?

Cc naijaboiy
Through suggestions
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 13, 2015
MrsChima:

undecided
Waddup...you wanna tell me Something?

Good news...Its a about 2wks now that i self service last grin
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 13, 2015
Never knew people will handle this thread with grim determination
I'm impressed cool
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by funlord(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

MrsChima
Mizmycoli
Luxanne
Missclassy etc

grin
VictoriaBee:

MrsChima
Mizmycoli
Luxanne
Missclassy etc

Family of the frustrated just like the poster! Lmfao!
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by MrsChima(f): 1:55pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
Waddup...you wanna tell me Something?

Good news...Its a about 2wks now that i self service last grin

I don't do men that jacks off. undecided
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 13, 2015
MrsChima:

I don't do men that jacks off. undecided
Sheybi I dont do that again... smiley

You are even selective,in this ur ipekere selling condition...wonder will never end
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by MrsChima(f): 2:05pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
Sheybi I dont do that again... smiley

You are even selective,in this ur ipekere selling condition...wonder will never end

I can't be selective abi?
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by funlord(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

So these are the only people that can represent the female folks on romance section? undecided

Anyway it's not an inter gender debate so no need for that.

Thanks!
grin
naijaboiy:

So these are the only people that can represent the female folks on romance section? undecided

Thanks!
chop knuckle sir!
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by funlord(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Thanks!
grin
naijaboiy:

Thanks!
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 13, 2015
MrsChima:

I can't be selective abi?
you shouldnt be selective,take anything that comes ur way grin...I know you have been stalking me, you even stalked my Johneyhaz account,when u dont even know i was thé one
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 13, 2015
Orijin101:
Never knew people will handle this thread with grim determination
I'm impressed cool
anything to Make romance section lively
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
anything to Make romance section lively
cheesy
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by agarawu23(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sure you can.

As many as possible.
cool cool
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 13, 2015
funlord:
Hello Poverty stricken demon! I left U a message on the last thread that I raped U on! Go and cry some more after reading it over there! Then come back here 4 your final disgrace! Feminist mgbeke! Lol!
You wish!

Hey turd, I ignored your silly ass after reading you pathetic lame comeback. tongue
Re: The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread) by funlord(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You wish!

Hey turd, I ignored your silly ass after reading you pathetic lame comeback. tongue
. more like fear dolt! Now listen carefully you repulsive sociopath. i know you are the kind of inbred dunce that desperately seeks the relevance that has eluded you in your real life in the virtual world of cyberspace, where lovelorn and frustrated sluts like you take up permanent residence with the hope of finding any sort of meaning for your oblique existence.
Old famished hags like you who eat, sleep and exist only to spout crap on an NL forum usually have nothing going for them in reality which is why you have successfully transformed into the most domiciled nairaland she- rat without even breaking a sweat. Your intellectual depth is as shallow as the streams and gutters that litter your underdeveloped village, your self worth is so vapid and thin that you actually choke on the opposing views of primary school children, mental patients or the wise .
Prostitutes like you are usually victims of gender identity crisis problems due to the confusing overflow of information into that "caustic cesspit of akamu" that only a simpleton such as yourself proudly refers to as a brain. You are what the hausas,ibos and yorubas refer to in local parlance as a WAWA, EWU or OLODO RABATA respectively!
i am sure it is that time of the month when you bleed periodically from that your terminally infected eternal injury which in turn causes the shortage of blood-flow to your permanently disabled brain. HOW ELSE CAN YOU BE THIS DUMB, MORONIC, VACUOUS AND INSECURE?
You are a well known village outcast without any heritage of morals, home training, culture or ethics. A 21st century Jezebel who has a vast desire for evil but lacks the requsite brain power to actualise your desire for carnage. I have concluded that you are not worth my keystrokes, intellect, banter, time or even balls. you are not even a natural female, you are just one of the many bad examples of homo sapien errors sent to earth in the female form that angels in heaven are still getting blamed for creating and allowing to be born only to come and spread a lifetime of stupidity in large doses across the planet. Even satan pities you! You foolishly quote EVERYBODY, even those who do not mention you, ranting and raving like a rabid bulldog afflicted with advanced rabies! How insecure must you be? Your a pathetic social reject and an automated internet nuisance, for 2 whole days you probably have not bathed, washed, cleaned your home or looked after yourself
or loved ones (if you have any sef). you have sat behind your screen with a destitutes grin from a mouth filled with reeking garbage breath, rotting teeth and a body oozing like a medical waste landfill from the vast amounts of stale sweat you have accumulated on it while you religiously kept typing your idiocy for the NL community to see while making not even an atom of sense, but displaying your full range of "mgbeke ideology and market woman semantics" in your approach to life! At the end of it all the lasting impression you have left of yourself is a that of a cretinous, low breed female with a wretched, backwater heritage who struggled to use the meagre sales from her pepper and tomato poverty alleviation business venture to acquire internet subscription in order to spew rubbish and force-feed people about an opinion you haven't finished understanding or even lack the most basic reasoning skills In order to understand! You are merely a disgrace-magnet, a virus, the internets favourite kind of troll. Unfortunately it seems a coven of witches and wizards in your village have hijacked your destiny and are currently using your picture as a fan in order to cool off from the summer heat! You are cursed like an ass, this is why you shall remain an eternal beast of burden till the day your body is returned to hades in a bodybag! Now slowly climb into your coffin and wait for the grim reaper to visit you or better yet try suicide, the world wont notice, feminism and "your" culture wont care, your parents wont even bother rather they would throw a party in celebration! HUMANITY IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT DIMWITS LIKE YOU. I believe i have literally "e-murdered" you. if you have an ounce of shame left in your pathetic, gaping, perforated shell of an ego, you will logout of nairaland and go and look for your missing moral compass in order to at least fix or get your tragic life together or patiently wait till the day you meet your fate at the end of an isis butchers blade. i can feel your shock right now, with your pubic toilet of a mouth agape, wondering why you have received this savage decapitation mixed with disgrace from a heartless stranger on such a public platform? You have just been baptised by the acerbic wit of the FUNLORD. Now run along and do some weeping, teeth gnashing, soul searching, regretting, bathing and praying! Dirty stinking harlots like you never bother me, you only BORE me! Now act like beyonce said and swerve to the left before finally jumping into a sewer to finally cool off! YOU are GODS only REGRET! Shalom you stank wh.ore!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / I Hate My Sister / Is Break Up Sex Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.