Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! (19384 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Ladies And Tall Dark Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 12:27am On May 13, 2009
Attention seeker should chat with attention seeker.

NEXT!
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope5000: 12:28am On May 13, 2009
sleekdoc:

na una know, u dese silly chics, make una go jump for lagoon jor, no be every man go tall.
I love my height, and a few girls do too, besides I'm still taller dan some people cheesy
ibkaye ur marked
spikedcylinder ur coochie is irritating, how can u keep a man with that shit, ewwww
Tope, flgator, winnergal make una go chop sand! angry
na2day I reserve my comments

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
E dey pain u tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 12:28am On May 13, 2009
tope5000:

Is that how tall u are? cheesy grin

nope, i am taller, 4ft 6"  tongue tongue tongue

agabaI23:

na2day
wetin tope do you? wee ya pishur make we see your height. grin

Tope no mind  am o

The height of a woman is not measured from head to toe, it measured  from the waist to the cross road and from the back to front of the chest.

Poster

That of a man is measure from jaw to the head

u no know wetin i don suffer for these womansis hand, i have a right to fight back

sleekdoc:

please keep up the good work  grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by yme1(f): 12:29am On May 13, 2009
my FL Gator is sexy the way she is o kiss kiss kiss
thats one of the reason am marrying the brother, cause they are SEXY wink cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by agabaI23(m): 12:29am On May 13, 2009
sleekdoc:

na una know, u dese silly chics, make una go jump for lagoon jor, no be every man go tall.
I love my height, and a few girls do too, besides I'm still taller dan some people cheesy
ibkaye ur marked
spikedcylinder ur coochie is irritating, how can u keep a man with that shit, ewwww
Tope, flgator, winnergal make una go chop sand! angry

Sleekdoc,
Haba I tell you say the height of a man is measured dem de measure from jaw to the scalp no be head to toe. Why u de vex?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by FLGators1: 12:31am On May 13, 2009
@y me
That won't make me cancel your "forgiveness process"

I still want the cows, palm oil, and garri grin grin

Don't mind na2day, he just dey jealous me cool cool cool
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 12:31am On May 13, 2009
@ Y me,
 after the 18 men already taken set on you??
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by agabaI23(m): 12:32am On May 13, 2009
na2day?:

u no know wetin i don suffer for these womansis hand, i have a right to fight back

please keep up the good work  grin grin grin

I see where u are coming from brother. go ahead. Good luck. Tope5000 cooperate abeg. The handshake don pass the palm undecided
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by tope5000: 12:32am On May 13, 2009
na2day?:

ROFL @ womansis grin grin grin grin grin

agabaI23:

I see where u are coming from brother. go ahead. Good luck. Tope5000 cooperate abeg. The handshake don pass the palm undecided

Gerraway abeg angry tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by yme1(f): 12:34am On May 13, 2009
@FL Gators
i sure will bring them tomorrow morning

but pls dont let my hussy know about it o undecided

@honeric01
18 kini shocked shocked shocked

i only have one and my in.law is aware of it tongue cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 12:36am On May 13, 2009
FL Gators!:

Don't mind na2day, he just dey jealous me cool cool cool

dem dey jealous breeze?  tongue tongue

agabaI23:

i bow for u ooo  

tope5000:

no mind the dude
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by agabaI23(m): 12:37am On May 13, 2009
tope5000:

Reserve that energy we you carry shout gerraway for na2day. And that frown sef cool undecided

na2day?:

i bow for u ooo
You suppose bow as I come dey your side grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by sleekdoc: 12:41am On May 13, 2009
@ agaba

I dey vex o, na dat tope5000 dey vex me pass
I have begged d mod to delete this this thread, him no hear word.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by agabaI23(m): 12:43am On May 13, 2009
Easy bros

Haba ! na 2 day? no be today. Leave tope undecided
She no de look look
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 12:49am On May 13, 2009
y me:

@honeric01
18 kini shocked shocked shocked

i only have one and my in.law is aware of it tongue cheesy

See lies
i know what u did last summer grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by yme1(f): 12:55am On May 13, 2009
@honeric01
for where?

you are lieing jare, pls dont put me in trouble o

i dont want my hussy to send me packing tongue cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 12:59am On May 13, 2009
agabaI23:

Easy bros

Haba ! na 2 day? no be today. Leave tope undecided
She no de look look

i see sumbody is a bit frustrated at the lack of attention lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by agabaI23(m): 1:04am On May 13, 2009
na2day?:

i see sumbody is a bit frustrated at the lack of attention lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I knew you would miss it. Na 2 day I used there was not refering to you olodo. Can't you see who i was talking to?

It is not my fault that you are answering a common slang.

Your name is written together, mine was written apart.
Now look again since you missed it the first time grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 1:07am On May 13, 2009
agabaI23:

I knew you would miss it. Na 2 day I used there was not refering to you olodo. Can't you see who i was talking to?

It is not my fault that you are answering a common slang.

Your name is written together, mine was written apart.
Now look again since you missed it the first time grin

iight, but the olodo part is on u tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by agabaI23(m): 1:08am On May 13, 2009
na2day?:

iight, but the olodo part is on u tongue tongue tongue

no na you get all grin grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 1:13am On May 13, 2009
agabaI23:

no na you get all grin grin

naw, i like to share, and i will give u that part tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by agabaI23(m): 1:15am On May 13, 2009
na2day?:

naw, i like to share, and i will give u that part tongue tongue tongue
I give without looking for a kickback. You deserve it jare.
Take everything cool grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 1:16am On May 13, 2009
See these men sharing each other tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by agabaI23(m): 1:17am On May 13, 2009
commot there
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 1:18am On May 13, 2009
Make me! cool
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by TOPE20001(f): 1:18am On May 13, 2009
@topic
Tall guys will always be sexy grin
U guys had berra be careful on this thread else u might get banned lipsrsealed
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by honeric01(m): 1:20am On May 13, 2009
y me:

@honeric01
for where?

you are lieing jare, pls dont put me in trouble o

i dont want my hussy to send me packing tongue cheesy

so you don't want to be sent packing, yet you are chasing underage abi
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:22am On May 13, 2009
TOPE2000!:

@topic
Tall guys will always be sexy grin
U guys had berra be careful on this thread else u might get banned lipsrsealed

I'm a little over 6 feet, will you consider going out with me sad

* where is tope5000 * shocked
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by TOPE20001(f): 1:25am On May 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I'm a little over 6 feet, will you consider going out with me sad

* where is tope5000 * shocked

Bia face the topic
Dont derail cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:31am On May 13, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Bia face the topic
Dont derail cheesy

I'm not derailing anything, I said I'm over 6 feet [ Tall Guy ] and I asked you if you'd go out with me [ what is it with tall guys ] so I think I never tried to derail the thread.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by TOPE20001(f): 1:32am On May 13, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I'm not derailing anything, I said I'm over 6 feet [ Tall Guy ] and I asked you if you'd go out with me [ what is it with tall guys ] so I think I never tried to derail the thread.

Lol . . . how tall are u?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by na2day2(m): 1:34am On May 13, 2009
agabaI23:

I give without looking for a kickback. You deserve it jare.
Take everything cool grin

what u deserve should not be denied u and as a good christian, i give it to u  tongue tongue tongue

HeatFusion:

See these men sharing each other  tongue

ovularia, mind ya self, u don switch id again  angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over / Fans React After Discovering Former P0rnstar Is Now A Homeless Drug Addict / Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.